Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -016
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 3 Power // 3 Air // 0 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: none

The explosive bolts on the pod's door fired, and a thick fog rolled out into the meat cavern. There was a long moment of silence, and then a loud, thudding bass line as lasers cut through the fog.

"WHAT IS UP, MY CHELLOVECKS! Y'ALL BETTER HOLD ONTO YOUR SHARRIES, BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR YOUR DAILY OVERDOSE, COURTESY OF O! D! C!

Opal strode out of her pod, flashing a surgically-enhanced smile at the camera drones. There was some 'votchka praying nearby--not bad looking, but not so flash as to upstage the real star, she'd be good in the entourage--but Opal couldn't take the time to talk to her just yet. She had a favor to repay.

"Before I get to the good stuff, wanna put out a shoutcast to the Crew's most talented host--thanks for the slot, Eury. poo poo's gonna be FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!"

Waving at her entourage (Acolyte was definitely part of her entourage, and also the present entirety of it), Opal headed into the cavern.

Move to 05.02

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

LUXE: -6

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).

Dunk Tuggum mechanically clambered out of his pod and gave a precursory look around. Yes, there it was. He cocked his DPM Shotgun single handledly and quipped in his signature gravelly baritone.

"I'm here to mill grist and get pissed, and I've never felt so calm in my life.©"

The outline of his hulking form wavered for a split second, and he was gone.

MOV: 127 -> NW Wall -> 906.
Ideally I would like to use my Heuristic Precognizer to reroll the shift if it fails.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek
gu$tav is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Dimensional Derek!
Movement halts at 609.
D-Derek attempts to Shift through a barrier, but fails!
D-Derek suffers 1 Damage and receives 1 Warp Token!

2. Cyka
Cyka is trapped in their pod!
Cyka takes Aim!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman is trapped in his pod!
Vatman takes Aim!

4. Eugenius McBuster
Eugenius is trapped in his pod!
Eugenius takes Aim!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Movement to 502.

6. Acolyte
Acolyte takes Aim!
Opal leaves to SE.
Foes emerge!

7. Slitherin' Sidious
Sidious takes Aim!
A massive Rig crushes Sidious' pod with a single step!

8. Dunk Tuggum
Movement halt at 127.
Dunk attempts to Shift through a barrier, but fails!
Dunk attempts to Shift through a barrier, but fails!
Dunk suffers 1 Damage and receives 1 Warp Token!

A foe emerges!

9. Ra Maximum

Incoming Transmission posted:

"#12 to 113."
Movement to 904.

10. B.A. Elsewhere

Incoming Transmission posted:

"#12 to 113."
Movement to 134.

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Diamond is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Talcum Bee Buzzem!
Talcum takes Aim!
Another foe emerges!

12. Theo Reticule
Magitek Mafia is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Theo Reticule!
Movement to 113.

13. Collette Errol
Movement to 101.

14. Shines-in-Heavent
Movement to 702.

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán is trapped in her pod!
Lonán takes Aim!

16. The Late Johnson
Johnson is trapped in his pod!
Johnson takes Aim!

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1, Range: 1
DR: 0

"Alright lemme just get out of here and actually play the game now."

Ted attempts to shoot open his pod.

Upshifting from a 1d8 to a 1d10, 1d10 = 1

Well... At least his Optiscope gives him a free upscale next turn.

The sound of the shot bouncing off the door was followed by a resounding and quickly censored bad-word from The Late Johnson, as the bullet did not do what it should have done and instead, lodged itself into the chair next to his head.

"Oh come on."

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 078
Belt: 3 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: None. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (3/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.

The swarmling unloads their weapon into the pile of rusty barrels as the synth hounds clamber over them.

The resulting flood of toxic ooze carries them away in a wave.

Opponent(s): 2x Gristlegrinder & 1x Greaser.
ENC: Improvisation Table: 1d6 3 Green Barrels perforated. Poison token received, enemies immune.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 3/3}
{Scrap 0 :: Luxe -1}
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1)
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Familiars: Motile Biocover {Health 3/3}; Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

Wracked with frustration, Eugenius can no longer contain the roiling biogoop within him! The expulsion splatters all over the walls of the cramped pod, but somehow misses all three of its inhabitants, instead seeping into the panel gap of a malfunctioning display, where it contacts the fringes of the pod's neural mesh! It only takes a few seconds of digestion before the mesh releases its death grip on the hatch release.

The pod pops open, and the hot, damp smell of normal metabolic functioning floods in. "Ugh... I'm gonna need more meds. If I burn a hole through the wrong wall, we're outta here. Hard vacuum."

Biolytic Emesis (upscaled) vs. pod door 1d10 = 6

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 3/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
3 Air, 3 Med, 3 -> 2 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Friends:

"Right, so wot we 'ave here is a classic prisoners dilemma, in that I'm stuck in 'ere and all the loot is outside, catfish, Mikey?" - the Motile Biocover drools in affirmation - "Now usually you wouldn't find a birb like me dead inna spot like this, 's more for them groundbound and waterfreaks to get themselves all jonesed up in some metal coughin, if you spot my breeze, and you know why that is? You tell him 2can."

CAW CAW.wav

"Exactly, an' thats why you always take Juryrigging duty when its offered. Now, watch my back as I powerchord this kettle-prod into the wall-socket and fry this metal egg inside an' out."

ENC: Aimed Power Attack Horror Goad (1d6+up+up=1d10) VS Pod [Tn4]: 1d10 = 8
Motile Biocover (Stoic Mikey): Bodyguard

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 16L
Augs:
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

The impudent off-Branded synths dared to interrupt Acolyte's ritual to inform GBI how satisfactory the protection against burns was via a twelve-page-long, handwritten report? Clearly they would be swiftly punished for their tarnishgrations!

Punished by being lured to step on a suspicious sparking cable that really stood out in this land of meat, for example.

Improv Table: 1d6 6
Exposed Conduits, which inflicts Disabled 5 on both of my Synth enemies.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | Med: 3/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 3/3 | Scrap: Dead broke | Luxe: In the hole 11
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Bonny-Anne leaps from congealed floe to congealed floe. The far bank is in sight when a glistening beasty rises from the slick deeps.

"Ahoy, new friend!" BA doesn't slow, leaping forward while the horror's nictitating eyelids are busily squeegeeing goo from the orbs. Planting her hands on the critter's snoot she pushes off in a forward handspring. "Goodbye, new friend!"

She lands on the banks, sending a ripple through the meaty slab. And onward, goal rising on the steaming horizon.

ENC: Retreat to 142

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 13, 2020

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 MV: 4 DR: 1 HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Scrap: 00. Luxe: -013.
Belt: 3 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: None.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (0/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Dank Sewer Shots

:siren:CRUNCH:siren:

Or his prey just had to find him.

Ned's JackLegz© kicked in and dove him into an open vein full of chittering little hydracarbos. He ignored the spawn as they latched onto his CSA and tore into his Dura-Cloak (solid Dura-Corp work, way insufficient for the pain train about to end him) as he slid down the naturally forming chute-meat. As he approached a side-sphincter he saw a teetering stacked pile of slime-covered, bulging barrels, their labels indistinguishable, enviro-seals barely holding - and did what any sane wrecker would.

He Jack-kicked them the gently caress over on his way down.

As overripe SoySlam SalamiZ Seasoning stacks left for recall burst and vented themselves in a growing chain-reaction of turgid stank and vile viscoids, Ned could but hope the event would prove as distracting for the Broiler as the soggular sickness raining down all over him was for his gastric internals. That rat was drat near to clawing its way back up.

Improv Table: 1d6 3 - Green Barrels

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 3/3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
DR/HAZ: 0/ N/A ; Hazard Tokens: 1 Break
Mutations [2/3] ; Cyber [0/2] ; Weapons [2/2] ; Familiars [1/4]
Wranglin' When power attacking, all minions may power attack for free. ACT: retain a beast defeated this round
Gelatinous Epidermis (Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources)
Prehensile Teratoma (Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT)

Shots from behind a meaty outcrop kept the mutant at bay.

"You could be an ally. Your own PWN has been subverted, twisted, you've become nothing more than fodder."

A bullet hit the manburglar in the knee.

"But you've made your choice. I see, you wear your allegiance openly. That uniform."

She breaks cover and walks over to the downed mutant, pressing the DPM into its squishy skullmeats.

"I hear the cluwne's oaths are not easily severed - allow me to assist. Your liberation is finally secured. You are free."

*Bang*

COVERFIRE triggers COVER!
2 power used to trigger DOUBLE ATTACK
Double attack (2 power spend, DPM weapon attack): 2#1d8 5 7

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 13, 2020

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyka unslung their harpoon launcher, levelling Mr. Stinger at the door. They spake the ancient incantation,

"Open, says-a me."

Mr. Stinger at the hatch (aim): 1d8 7

And that was that.

"All right, Cyka-likers! Time to get this 很棒的肉 show on the road! Sponsors, If you've got something with a bit of style in mind, I'm your oriundum!"

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 14, 2020

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

HP: 1/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1.
Debt: 15L

"I don't care how much money they'll pay, I'm not lodging myself into any planet-sized lumps of flesh again after this gig. I won't be typecast."

Derek hung up on his agent and looked around. Apparently he was no longer alone. Deciding he wasn't in any shape to trade blows with the locals, Derek ran and hid behind the nearest tumor.

Cover

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Scrap: 000 Luxe: -10
Belt: Med: 3, Pow: 3, Air: 3 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

A heavy boot landed on the metal platform. A plate of hard steel marring the suppurating meat, an intruder ringed with unhappy scar tissue. The whole thing trembled as Ra Maximum shifted his weight, the meat shuddered. Foul. But this was solid ground at least. Ra Maximum kicked and wiped his feet. Large lumps of red and gray landed onto the Luxe Crucible.

Here, the control panel, and the maw where an errant wrecker might place their offerings. An altar to the gods above, the movers of stars, the bringers of the sweet ChikN NugZ and Axe Throat Spray we all crave.

- Now,

- Who shall fate favor?"

ENC: Boost

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

HP: 6/6 Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Air // 3 Med // 3 Power // 0 Buff
Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
>CS Modules [1/2]: Medical (Automatically spend a Med Unit when damaged)
Utility [1/2]: GutzGro (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiars [0/2]:
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: none.

Now in the grips of a carefully bio-tuned fear response, Vatman Jones was punching and kicking at various panels and pieces of exposed machinery in an attempt to get out from his pod.

Eventually, his eyes snapped onto a green canister labeled 'Commemorative GBI Green Barrel' his pod had dropped down with. Alas, his auto-pedagogic neo-cortex had not yet reached the maturity needed to reverse engineer language and writing, so Jones lifted it up, and threw it against the pod's door. Immediately the telltale gas colored GBI Green bursted forth from the damaged container.

Improv Table Roll: 1d6 3
GREEN BARRELS!

I would not have it any other way :discourse:

Theantero fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 14, 2020

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -008
DR: DR1 0 HazDR: none
Hazard Tokens: 1 Break
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Utility [1/2]: AdrenoMAX (Loaded. +1 Damage when Power Attacking. Reload for 1 Scrap)
Familiar [1/2]: Autofalconoid, "Merlin" (1 HP, 1 Power. ACT+1Power: Collect items from remote hexes when deployed. 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Restore Power.)
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: Exclusive Wrecker of Magitek Mafia.

Listen Along: 10th Ave - K. Flay

As he power-strode his way up the slope of the greasy shore in his heavy Junker kit and gear, Theo Reticule's head began to swim. He could felt the Mauve Horizon that the Aeropaths had doped him with passing through his Biledriver Livermatic and getting slowly filtered and neutralized into gentler, mildly cleaner drugs. He hiccuped suddenly with a start in such a way that he made a squeaky yip and bounced on his heels.

How was he this drunk right now?

"Ugh." Theo slapped a gloved mitt across his helmet's visor and swiped down, staggering slightly. "What even IS this stuff?"

"Shure would be nice if they... comp'nshated for my doggerel me-ness! Augh..."

He hiccuped again, this time with more violent glottis-clenching, with such strength that It practically knocked him off his feet and sent him stumbling into a tower of scrap metal and leftover junk piles among the oversized polyps.

"Oh, sho sorry Merlin," Theo said to the robotic bird of prey perched loyally on his shoulder. "I'm just havin' m'self a spell, y'know..."

He hiccuped again. As he leaned up against the massive heap of spent meat and metals, Theo closed his eyes and tried to focus on not getting the spins.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a trio of floating, transparent, bio-luminescent eel creatures using their sucker-mouths to siphon medi-juice, power, water and air from his pack.

"Oh, no no no no! Raugh!" Theo roared, shaking and yanking the Ribbon Skates off his armor with his gloved hands. "Don't you dare!"

Theo rose steadily onto his own two feet and lifted his Unbalanced K-Hammer "Rusty" up high, as a warning gesture.

"You're going to have to catch me first!" he said, and the dog-man scampered around the base of the precariously-piled tower of junk.

Drunk as he may be, Theo had a plan in mind to get rid of these pernicious and persistent flying parasites. He just needed to lure these Ribbon Skates closer...

Encounter:
> Improvise vs the Ribbon Skates: 1d6 1 - Junk Towers
> Junk Tower vs three Ribbon Skates: 3#1d6 1 5 6 - 2 hits: Skates 2 and 3 take 5 damage each!

Sponsors: Test, test, check... checking, one, two. Okay, I've got this soundspace set up. This is where I'll try to livestream my thoughts and keep my wishlist updated for you Sponsors out there, especially to those listening in at Magitek Mafia! Before we get too hasty with planning delivery ideas though let's wait and see how things shake out for the other Wreckers first... Merlin may become a rather busy robo-bird soon!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)

"Dropping the HAMMER like I drop the BASS, dropping ten Ks of CRACK right into your FACE!!!

Stop! Hammer Time!: 1d6 1

The slider's face--or at least, face-analogue--exploded into a million pieces with a wet slapping sound, then shlorped back into a single mass.

"Daaaamn, that's some horrorshow synthflesh. Top-shelf poo poo. Gonna 'reet it up real nice."

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 1
Belt resources: Power: 3 Medical Units: 3 Air: 3
Tokens: 1 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

"Now those are some nice lung meats!" Shines-in-Heaven commented as she browsed through the vendor's offerings "I can't afford them right now, but I'll be sure to be back once I do, you can never have too many lobes in this day and age!"

ENC: Boost

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 1/2
LUXE: -6

Augs posted:

Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).

There was a sound not unlike a rubber band snapping as Dunk Tuggum reappeared, a trickle of blood streaming from his GobRig.

"I thought I could swooce but I got juiced...©"

Company! Dunk ducked behind a reeking mound of loose fat.

ENC: Cover

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek
D-Derek takes Cover!
Nugget 1 misses D-Derek!
Nugget 2 misses D-Derek!
Nugget 3 hits D-Derek!

D-Derek takes no damage (reduced from 1!)

2. Cyka
Cyka breaks open their pod, and is no longer trapped!
Beasts are drawn to the clamor!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman attempts to break open his pod, but fails...Green Barrels burst!
Vatman receives 1 Poison Token!

4. Eugenius McBuster
Eugenius breaks open his pod, and is no longer trapped!
A Beast is drawn to the clamor!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Opal misses Meaty Slider!
Slider 1 misses Opal!
Slider 2 hits Opal!

Opal takes no damage (reduced from 1)!

6. Acolyte
Acolyte Improvises...Exposed Conduits overload!
>Acolyte receives 1 Downscale!
>Lost Purifier receives 5 Downscales and is Fully Disabled!
>Torchlight receives 5 Downscales and is Fully Disabled!

7. Slitherin' Sidious
Sidious Improvises...Green Barrels burst!
Sidious receives 1 Poison token!
Broiler misses Sidious!

8. Dunk Tuggum
Dunk takes Cover!
Gristlegrinder misses Dunk!

9. Ra Maximum
Ra Boosts ACT!

10. B.A. Elsewhere
B.A. Elsewhere attempts to Retreat!
Unctuous Horror hits B.A.!

B.A. Elsewhere takes 1 Damage (Reduced from 2)!
B.A. Elsewhere's ACT is Boosted due to Adrenal Accelerator!
B.A. Elsewhere Retreats to 142.

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Talcum Improvises...Green Barrels burst!
Talcum receives 1 Poison Token!
>Greaser cannot hit Talcum!
>Gristlegrinder 1 hits Talcum!
>Gristlegrinder 2 misses Talcum!

Talcum takes no damage (reduced from 1) and receives 1 Break Token!

12. Theo Reticule
Theo Improvises...Junk Tower collapses!
>Skate 1 avoids damage!
>Skate 2 is hit!
>Skate 3 is hit!
Skate 1 misses Theo!
Skate 2 hits Theo!
Skate 3 hits Theo!

Theo takes 2 damage!
Skate 2 leeches 1 Med Unit and gains 1 HP!
Skate 2 takes 5 damage and is destroyed!
Skate 3 leeches 1 Air Unit and gains 1 HP!
Skate 3 takes 5 damage and is destroyed!

13. Collette Errol
Collette takes Cover!
Double Attack!
Collette hits Manburglar! Sphincter twitches!
Collette hits Manburglar! Sphincter twitches!
Manburglar misses Collette! Sphincter twitches!

Mutant Manburglar takes 4 damage and is destroyed!
Bounty: 1L

Challenge Complete posted:

>Dehumanise Yourself and Face to Bullet (Preferably Your Bullet, Their Face): Shoot something in the face.
Collette +10L
Pertinax +5L

14. Shines-in-Heaven
Lung Bandit idly polishes a thyroid overclocker.
Shines-in-Heaven Boosts ACT!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán breaks open her pod, and is no longer trapped!
Mutants are drawn to the clamor!

16. The Late Johnson
Johnson attempts to break open his pod, but fails!

Challenge Multipleted posted:

>sending signals: score the first kill of the map
Collette +5L
Theo +5L
gu$tav +5L

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

HP: 1/2 -> 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1.
Debt: 15L

"I'm alive?"

The nuggets' steely knives missed Derek completely, the only one that came close bounced off the growth he'd been covering behind. Relieved, Derek decided to apply one of his med units to fix the bruises he'd received from shifting into the wall.

Heal

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3

Cyka eyed the three beasties warily, checking on the readouts.

"All right, target practice. These tasty chunks ain't just about the umami, Cyka-likers, they pack a punch as a chasing pack. Hit you with a charge, build up some momentum... Do not run away, because they will follow, and they will make a hell of an impact when they catch you. So, looks like the best bet is to stay put and pick 'em off. For now, let's see what else is hereabouts..."

Wide Scan.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jul 15, 2020

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1

"Bloody, sodding thing." Having already nearly shot himself and smelling the slowly frying electronics beginning to melt, The Late Johnson had ripped off part of the panelling and was attempting to hot-wire the Pod open.

The Late Johnson will attempt to Hack open his Pod doors and escape. 1d6 = 4

And succeeds!

A loud click, followed by the door firing off as intended let him take his first glance in the arena he had been dropped into. It smelled of old raw meat and congealed grease. He stifled a mild retch as the smell hit him and looked to his scanner

FreeACT: Wide Scan

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jul 15, 2020

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 2/3 | Move: 2/2 | Med: 3/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 3/3 | Scrap: Dead broke | Luxe: In the hole 11
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

The pirate bounds up the the rig silo, footfalls squelching slightly. She waves lazily at pack of gristlegrinders which had been gnawing happily at the footmeats of the silo. Even as the feral looking synths perk up and begin to advance menacingly, Bonny slaps the fob into the fabber slot. There's a satisfied whirr from the machinery as she pockets the rig token. The print arms begin their articulated dance and BA looks for some higher ground. Behind her one of the the pack drags its sawjaw against a support, producing a menacing rasp and spray of sparks. Bonny-Anne looks over her shoulder as she climbs a strut.

"Yes, yes. Big swinging mandibular rotor. This neckflesh is all afeared and begoosed. Worrydoubt never, Bonny will attend the delimbing party momentarily."

As she nears the top she has to duck away from the spinning print arms. She hauls herself onto a narrow beam festooned with sensors and prodding bits. Arms thrown out to either side for balance she puts one foot in front of the other until she's directly above the forming rig. Below the gristlegrinders circle, revving each other up for the attack. One tries to bound up the towering fabber assembly but is knocked away by an inexorable arm putting the finishing touches on a complicated knee joint.

"All eyes up, my slackjawed fanfriends. Bonny-Anne Elsewhere will have the next dance." Her rigspike telltales blaze and flicker, patterns of circuitry coruscating beneath her skin. With a neat little step from the beam she falls needle straight, right towards a blossoming cockpit. The rig shudders to life as she brings systems up to speed midair.

She lands with a thump in the control couch. Hands find controls, eyes find readouts. The pirate's chuckle rings out over external speakers as the hatch seals.

"Now then, where were we?"

ACT: Fabricate Gamma from fob
FreeACT: Mount Gamma

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 3/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
3 Air, 3 Med, 2->3 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Friends:

The Pod fell apart to reveal a trio of surprised nuggets right next to the meaty airlock. Despite their appearances, none of them were beast enough to wrangle and so should be left well enough alone.
"2Can, time to earn your keep. Away! Fetch me somethin' cool!"

ACT: Wide Scan
Autofalconoid: Collect Item from 801 - Get me whatever looks useful!

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jul 14, 2020

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 16L
Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 3 Air
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Acolyte ignores the off-Brands and looks across the landscape of meat, muttering about the gall of the synths for preventing the sacred ritual of "grab anything that looks valuable" by their profane presence.

ACT: Tight Scan on hex 501. Can't Salvage sadly.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

HP: 3/3 Scrap: 0>1 Luxe: 0>15
DR/HAZ: 0/ N/A ; Hazard Tokens: 1 Break
Mutations [2/3] ; Cyber [0/2] ; Weapons [2/2] ; Familiars [1/4]
Wranglin' When power attacking, all minions may power attack for free. ACT: retain a beast defeated this round
Gelatinous Epidermis (Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources)
Prehensile Teratoma (Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT)

Salvage - 1 scrap + 1 belt token replenished (power tokens 1>2)

Collette rifles through the manburglar's things. .

"ID- Robble Robert. Even your name reeks of the Court. Junk, trash, housekeys, Ah, a power cell. You were some use, in the end."

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 MV: 4 DR: 1 HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Scrap: 00. Luxe: -013.
Belt: 3/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (0/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Chase & Mystery

Ned wriggled and retched in tense stillness amid the pooling ooze gathering at the bottom of the meat-chute, but thankfully the Broiler seemed to have fully lost track of him. For now it was busy barbecuing the rest of the hydracarbo nest he'd inadvertently riled - likely stationed here to deal with that particular problem before it got out of hand - but the headhunter decided he'd better get the hell away before it decided to start torching the rest of the area just to be sure.

He told his medfab to whip up a heavy dose of palate- and toxin-cleansing Gullet Gusher to settle his stomach and put its current contents to a more permanent state of rest, meanwhile glancing at his scanner for anything of interest nearby. Soon enough he'd be out of this mess and into another.

Heal: Remove Poison token.
>freeAct: Scan, Tight, 702.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 078
Belt: 3 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 1 Break, 1 Poison. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (3/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.

The swarmling lays limp in the middle of a caustic pool. Coherence fades. The form crumbles. Bugs float and twitch across the surface in bubbles of scum.

The pool falls still.

With a wheeze the the drug harness expels a puff of synthetic hormones, leaving a constellation of fireflies buzzing in their wake.

The buzzing intensifies. The pool disappears as the form reassembles, twisting as they rearrange their possessions around the approximation of a biped.

Opponent(s): 2x Gristlegrinder & 1x Greaser.
FreeACT: Activate B-String, converting 1 Break, 1 Poison, 1 Air into 3 Infest.
ACT: Apiculture PDL FoldR.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

d-derek

u didn't became dead-derek, gj

also: CASH

Luxe: 5
Crates: 2 Gamma
Challenges:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

oh right i've got some apis to call now, too

Purchase: Challenge Slot (5L)
Purchase: Gamma Crate (0L) to Dimensional Derek
Luxe: 5 0
Crates: 2 1 Gamma
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 3/3}
{Scrap 0 :: Luxe -1}
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1)
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Familiars: Motile Biocover {Health 3/3}; Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

As soon as McBuster takes his first step out of the pod, a nearby orifice reflexively spasms and coats him in a layer of pus. "There's no way I'll ever eat anything from Calorie Court again." He almost forgets to add; "That's my own opinion, and it in no way reflects the values of WCLTD!"

The headhunter exhausts his supply of BA-brand body spray in a hopeless attempt to get rid of the tonsillolithic smell. Having wasted enough time, he climbs up to the top of the pod and activates his holocle, taking in the view. "Plains of muscle, rivers of fat, forests of sinew. An entire planetoid made of meat... of course, the mutant guard dog cyborg thing ignores all that and comes bounding after me instead. What else?"

freeAct: Wide Scan
Act: Tight Scan on 130. If this isn't allowed just do the wide scan

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
Familiars [0/2]:

Jones coughed out some squirming blobs of sacrificial neoflesh after the toxic fumes dissipated to purge himself of their harmful effects, but he still had no idea what was going on, either in his specific situation or just in general.

Some reactive electroreceptors behind his eyeballs were itching, and he could tell that some of the strange wires around were connected to the door and somehow important...

Ripping them off the walls didn't do anything, however.

ACT: Hack the Pod Door: 1d6 1
FreeACT: Use Endosymbiotic Brood to shed my Poison Token

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 3/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -003
DR: DR 0 -> 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 2 Med // 3 Power // 2 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 -> 0 Break
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Utility [1/2]: AdrenoMAX (Loaded. +1 Damage when Power Attacking. Reload for 1 Scrap)
Familiar [1/2]: Autofalconoid, "Merlin" (1 HP, 1 Power. ACT+1Power: Collect items from remote hexes when deployed. 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Restore Power.)
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: Exclusive Wrecker of Magitek Mafia.

Listen Along: All Alone - Gorillaz

Theo Reticule sighed with relief. He and his hammer "Rusty" had seen to it that the tower of heavy junk had properly fallen on top of the triple needling threats. The three Ribbon Skates that had snuck up on him and snacked off of his suit's resources were defeated! Finally, he was alone - at least for now. The dog-like Wrecker cocked his head to check on his enviro-suit's meter levels just to verify the damage that had been done. The snakey suckers had gotten into his medi-fluid stash, siphoned some of his air, and drained some of his blood! It wasn't the end of the world for Theo, but it wasn't an ideal start...

Overcome with a wash of relaxants to override his jolt of adrenaline, Theo blinked the bleariness out of his eyes and tried to make his suit's diagnostic holo readout focus from the blurry doubles they were currently into the numbers, letters, and figures he could actually understand. What had these diagrams originally been saying before?

Strange - Theo must have moved on from the lofty, mostly-drunk stage of the drugs' comedown to an unsettling disassociative level.

"I need to get out of my armor..." Theo murmured to himself, fumbling for the clasps of his CS-1 Armor.

The suit snapped loose and popped off in heavy interlocked segments as Theo breathed heavily with concentration. His Combat Suite 1 Armor had gotten banged up pretty good in the pod's landing, and it was that very damage to the armor that had allowed the fluid-sapping Ribbon Skates to steal as much from Theo as they had.

"So so so, ssssso!" Theo yammered. "You need a fixing! Where izz that Wrecker Wrepair kit..."

As he fumbled around with his kitbags, searching his body again and again for the toolbox and spinning in circles, Theo got distracted by something he saw in the Wrecking Crew livefeeds playing in the corners of his visor.

By some canine instinct, he sniffed the air. Someone was near. Interesting...

Without having found his Wrecker Wrepair kit, Theo grabbed a flat sheet of metal, knelt down onto the meaty ground with a squish, and started - lightly, gently - tapping out the dents in his CS Armor with Rusty, his Unbalanced K-Hammer.

As he got into his work, Theo started speaking into his comms unit.

"Ahoy-hoy, fellow, um sapients? This is Wrecker number twelve, Theo Reticule, speaking. I saw - er, wait..."

He then set his comms device onto the local open Wrecker channels, then started over again.

(To any Wreckers I've DM'd in the past 24 hours, plus Sponsors:)
"Ahoy-hoy, fellow, um sapient? This is Wrecker number twelve, Theo Reticule, speaking. I saw - uh, on the livefeeds - that you're in my Comms range, so I'm testing this channel out. Lemme know if you want to... 'meat' up."
"That was a pun, by the way. Don't kill me, please - let's be allies instead. I'll be at 113 for the next tick, too, soo... if you wanna beef or wanna become the next greatest combo meal with yours truly, stop on by..."

Theo wouldn't notice the single Ribbon Skate squirming its way out from under a giant slab of overturned meats and spears of metal until it was too late.

Action:
> FullACT: Theo repairs his CS Armor to remove his 1 Break token (DR 0 -> 1)!
> FamiliarACT: Theo sends out his Autofalconoid familiar Merlin to retrieve something!
> Autofalconoid vs Ribbon Skate Corpse (if invalid target, target the weapon of the Wrecker at the Rig Silo and leave a note): 1d8 5 - Success!
> If there would need to be an additional roll to see if the Autofalconoid would bring back a Rekt Ribbon item, (if possible) please process the Ribbon Skate corpse into a Med unit instead of making that 1d6 roll.
> If Autofalconoid is instead sent to take B.A. Elsewhere's Mr. Stinger at the Rig Silo, please have Autofalconoid drop off the following note for them: "Come to 113 and I will return this - #12"

Sponsors: Well well well, if it isn't you, my favorite audience-people! I'm uh... kinda feeling a little swirly right now, if you catch my catching. Cat-ching. Like I feel sweaty and panting just makes me more lightheaded! Anyway - I'm gonna sit tight for a mo' to get my bearings and see if I can't find a teammate soon... Oh! In the future, I may need you guys to send me a Heal Drone or a Med Unit on a drone - either/or! We'll just hafta see...

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jul 15, 2020

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

~~
Greetings from Psichonumen!! We are a longevity solutions company bent on giving YOU* a new lease on life!!

We are acres of excited to show everyone what we have to offer but first, in accordance with Wrecking Crew Unwritten Law 2 alpha, section 25, you gotta EARN it!

Sponsor goal!!! Win a combat without receiving damage!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Welcome to the new sponsor."

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Wrecker [Vatman]
You are
CORPuLENT
And unsightly.

But we see greatness within your genotype.
Join with us, that we may pare away the
CRuST
And reveal the fresh, gleaming flesh within you.

Rook formally offers sponsorship to Wrecker [Vatman].

He would be wise to agree to our terms.

This was Rook.

---
New Challenge:
ALL, YOU CAN EAT - Consume an environmental feature, item, or enemy native to CYST

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Weapons [0/2]:
Familiars [0/2]:

Vatman Jones did not truly comprehend the concept of Corporations, or Sponsorship, but some imprint of genetic memory made him grunt in what was in the most technical of corpo-legal terms a binding affirmation.

Accepting Rook Exclusive Sponsorship.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 1/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -6
Hazard Tokens: N/A
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2//4

Augs posted:

Dunk let out a hollow laugh as the Gristlegrinder's blades got stuck in the fat mound. He quickly began bandaging himself up.

ACT: Spending 1 Med Token to heal 1 HP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

drat, but these things moved like someone glued a couple obese vragmos together. When they got moving, they got moving, but they couldn't turn worth a kak.

"Fraggin' Flatland out here, though. Not getting away from these bliks with nowhere to go."

ACT: Wide Scan