Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Put the Metamucil in the miller lite

:barf::barf::barf:

It might be alright in a White Claw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
It was a joke. I get the shits when I run and lift, but this is the worst so far. I already eat lots of fibre and drink mucilage.

It's awful. I'll look into probiotics (which I thought were just a joke)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

grillster posted:

:barf::barf::barf:

It might be alright in a White Claw

making GBS threads MY DRAWS
ON METAMUCIL AND CLAWS

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Switch to Miller
Taste is a killer
But it's a toilet filler

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sillybones posted:

I'll look into probiotics (which I thought were just a joke)

Me too. If that was my first visit to that doctor, I would've been like, "NOPE!" and went to another doctor, but he helped me through some other things, so I trusted him enough to give it a shot - I was skeptical as gently caress though.

It worked. There's something to them. Now, I don't take them every day - that's insane. But they actually do help the day after you've had the runs in getting things back to normal again.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

grillster posted:

Switch to Miller
Taste is a killer
But it's a toilet filler

Drank 'mucil but no throwing up
Half way home and my rear end is still blowing up
Today I'll really have to use my T.P.
I got to say my bowels are free

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LabyaMynora posted:

Me too. If that was my first visit to that doctor, I would've been like, "NOPE!" and went to another doctor, but he helped me through some other things, so I trusted him enough to give it a shot - I was skeptical as gently caress though.

It worked. There's something to them. Now, I don't take them every day - that's insane. But they actually do help the day after you've had the runs in getting things back to normal again.

The health of your gut microbiota is no joke. Help those little guys out and they’ll get you back with firm healthy poops.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
More rock hard poop balls and a busted roid.

I think I’m gonna switch to Miralax from Sennakot.

I’m just glad I got it out, I think I was going on 4 days.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Laslow posted:

More rock hard poop balls and a busted roid.

I think I’m gonna switch to Miralax from Sennakot.

I’m just glad I got it out, I think I was going on 4 days.

i was just about to ask if youd pood lately. thats a long brown spell but im glad you were able to defecate laslow. im thinking about keeping a journal next to my bucket to start cataloguing my movements, anyone else ever do the same?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I heard that pooping anywhere between twice a day & twice a week is in the normal range, c/d?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Maybe this crap video will help you determine the normal range of pooping frequency:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_amRs1Lqmg

Sartana
Jun 8, 2013
I have liquid shits about 30 minutes after every meal. I don't drink anymore and my diet is pretty good. I''m taking 2 probiotics a day. Told my doctor they weren't doing much and she said take 2 more.

Getting tested for celiacs too but the absolute worst is after eating "power greens" mixes which aren't supposed to have any gluten or lectins or whatever

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

I heard that pooping anywhere between twice a day & twice a week is in the normal range, c/d?

Twice a day - fine.

Twice a week - no, you're hosed up.

Sartana posted:

I have liquid shits about 30 minutes after every meal. I don't drink anymore and my diet is pretty good. I''m taking 2 probiotics a day. Told my doctor they weren't doing much and she said take 2 more.

Getting tested for celiacs too but the absolute worst is after eating "power greens" mixes which aren't supposed to have any gluten or lectins or whatever

Sounds like a food allergy to me (lactose/soy intolerant here). Gluten's a good place to start, but watch out for soy, it's in everything. Anything labeled "Vegetable Oil" is usually soybean oil.

Good luck!

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Unfortunately not making GBS threads for a few days can indicate constipation. Severe constipation is extremely painful and can cause a visit to the emergency room. The body starts rejecting food and drink input and worse, it can cause heart palpitations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Just shove a finger up there and dig those turd rock nuggets out

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

The long intestine is over 85 miles or 92 nautical miles long so you may want to bring your friends

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

AEMINAL posted:

Just shove a finger up there and dig those turd rock nuggets out

yeah how do people not know this

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Put the Metamucil in the miller lite

give this goon a god drat medal

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
single handedly cured can't poop goods

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

single handedly cured can't poop goods

Going on my tombstone

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

grillster posted:

The long intestine is over 85 miles or 92 nautical miles long so you may want to bring your friends

Shits ahoy, matey

So much talk about fiber supplements when the real MVP is a cup of coffee and two ciggerts.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Now my issue is dont poop big. Back in my 18s i took massive dumps. they were legendary. Now in my 30s i take dooks children would laugh at. I eat enough throughout the day I guess? Lots of dook material to be made but somehow only small shits

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just means your body is becoming more efficient. Soon your shits will disappear entirely and you'll have to actively stick things up your butt in an act of reverse making GBS threads!

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

You definitely want full, clean dumps. Last thing you want is compacted waste rotting inside your colon.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Now my issue is dont poop big. Back in my 18s i took massive dumps. they were legendary. Now in my 30s i take dooks children would laugh at. I eat enough throughout the day I guess? Lots of dook material to be made but somehow only small shits

There's a tumor in your colon acting as a dam, holding back a ton of poo poo material and only letting the overflow through.

Sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to die. :rip:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the movie basket case but its just a big poo

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LabyaMynora posted:

There's a tumor in your colon acting as a dam, holding back a ton of poo poo material and only letting the overflow through.

Sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to die. :rip:

Hopefully all that poo poo shoots out of me when I do and launches my goon rear end into orbit

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:five:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
My poops are yellow like the simpsons, but much funnier. Anyway it means my liver isn't processing fats and it's not likely to recover.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

i did a really big poop today, was a good one.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

to the goons who cant poo: endoscopes are like $20 on amazon. they are a double edged sword. for one you can check it out in there. this ones a no brainer. who hasnt wondered what the inside of their a**hole looks like? second. you can knock them poo pebbles loose with laser accuracy. if anyone needs one ive only used mine twice.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I did one of those poops that leaves you feeelin' lighter and mmuch better. Hope your poopin' gets better Mr. Cat.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Fartington Butts posted:

I did one of those poops that leaves you feeelin' lighter and mmuch better. Hope your poopin' gets better Mr. Cat.
Seriously. It was top notch and I got through like 4 Duolingo lessons. Yo tengo mi boleta.

Edit edit: QUOTE IS NOT EDIT, gently caress

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you're getting the runner's trots, it's possible you might be overhydrating.
You obviously don't want to be dehydrated when you go for a run but having a bit too much fluid onboard loosens things up a bit too much when you're running.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’ve had IBS as far back as I can remember and it’s taught me to really appreciate quality TP and to appreciate a good poo for the satisfying masterpiece that it is. A perfectly solid one-wiper (always at least one just to check) can make my whole dang day. It has also taught me that breakfast should be consumed with extreme caution and no sooner than an hour after waking up.

Today is only okay, for poops.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm all about no-wipers. poo poo and stand right up without even a checker. Its all about confidence. I don't even have any toilet paper.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

I'm all about no-wipers. poo poo and stand right up without even a checker. Its all about confidence. I don't even have any toilet paper.

I bought a pack of construction paper to facilitate my sit-n-check no wipe assurance program. really any surface you can put your rear end on will do but the bright colors really do it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fartington Butts posted:

Some mornings when I’m outside with the dogs my male dog will just unload a massive dook and then trot away with this massive grin on his face and it makes me happy that he’s happy.