Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

oh no computer posted:

while nandoschat is still current i'll share the brilliant sam kriss article for those who haven't seen it already: https://samkriss.com/2015/05/20/cheeky-nandos-or-what-wet-wrong/ oi oi bants o clock

New chapter of The Dark Tower looks lit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Chose a walk. Now having pizza.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Describe the pizza. Do it.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I bought a base, topped it with a herby tomato sauce and some vegan cheese. Got some peps, toms, courgette and onion on a tray doused in olive oil, will put that on top add another kilo of cheese and consume.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

steamed yams but its nandos

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

I bought a base, topped it with a herby tomato sauce and some vegan cheese. Got some peps, toms, courgette and onion on a tray doused in olive oil, will put that on top add another kilo of cheese and consume.

Noice, cheesy.

I grate some cheddar or more stretchy cheese on top of the pepperoni pizza from Sainsbury's which makes it just :discourse:

Gonna try ready-made pizza dough and make the rest myself one day. I'm still exceptionally bad at making proper dough.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Solefald posted:

I like that it hides my double chin :3:

What I do not like is how in work it starts riding up my nose and poking into my eye while my hands are covered in avocado and rice so I can't fix it quickly.

I also now have to lean my head at an awkward angle so I can see my hands and the knife while chopping b/c it mega obscures my view and I have no idea how I've not chopped my fingers yet aaaaa

If you've got an elastic loop mask where the strings go around your ears, when you put it on flip the elastic strings so they form an x on the side of your face, it'll help keep the mask down and out of your eyes.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Galewolf posted:

It also depends on the branch location, I think. The one in, uh, Covent Garden was packed when I had lunch there once but the ones close to E&C or Brixton were usually chill.

The one in Reading still isn't open for dining. I think their kitchen is too small to deal with any sort of capacity while social distancing.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Choose a walk. Choose pizza. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a loving big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the gently caress you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, hosed up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm eating a Pork Pie

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

The one in Reading still isn't open for dining. I think their kitchen is too small to deal with any sort of capacity while social distancing.

Yeah, when I was walking yesterday two of those were closed except takeaway. Had lots of delivery guys chillin' and getting in line outside so I imagine it's still busy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh no computer posted:

while nandoschat is still current i'll share the brilliant sam kriss article for those who haven't seen it already: https://samkriss.com/2015/05/20/cheeky-nandos-or-what-wet-wrong/ oi oi bants o clock

also jesus christ

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

oh no computer posted:

quote:

swollen bleeding pantophagous oval office

:hmmyes:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ratjaculation posted:

I thought even vegans hated vegan cheese, has there been some kind of taste breakthrough?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

I thought even vegans hated vegan cheese, has there been some kind of taste breakthrough?

Violife is pretty good

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I'm having vegan haggis wellington

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I'm having vegan haggis wellington

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

how does vegan haggis work

E: I'm dum

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
Big lentil mush

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Natalie Fartman posted:

it's just oats in a condom

a vegan condom

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

It's really tasty. I'm not a vegoid or even a vegerminator but members of my household kind of are and this is genuinely a food I look forward to.

I smuggled some parmesan in though lol.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Natalie Fartman posted:

Blend onions, garlic, and carrots and fry them, then add oats, some toasted nuts, some veg stock and a load of pepper and nutmeg. The stock reduces down into the oats, and then your wrap it in a tinfoil parcel and roast it. It's pretty good tbh.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

am i in danger?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
don't post pics of other posters' children :colbert:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation posted:

am i in danger?

Paternity test incomming

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Ratjaculation posted:

am i in danger?

Jeremy Kyle's quiet time has been building up to something..

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
That old Jermany Kyle he tells them off what for like "aarararagh you get off backside and get job step up be dad araragh" like that hehehehe :holy:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

why didnt you stop brexit jeremy kyle

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Oodles posted:

Put the bog roll in the freezer. I’m such a wimp I go for the lemon and herb.

I'll just quote whatever the gently caress that thing was, "No shame in lemon and herb mate but shall we get a highchair for you while we’re at it"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
B a n t z

Does anyone know how long distance (i.e. multi-franchise) train travel works in this hell future?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

if its multifranchose then i would watch dr strange for the MCU leg of the journey and take a book for the DCCU bits

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

actually i would probably watch birds of prey because i habe not seen it and hear it is good

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

A childrens book presumably

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

oh no computer posted:

Former goon Sam Kriss got outed as a sex pest a few years ago

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

Former goon Sam Kriss got outed as a sex pest a few years ago

what an awful thing to learn about someone

being a sex pest isn't the best, either

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i know the worlds hosed and coronavirus isn't going away but i have 2 trips planned now! dartmoor wildcamping next week and yorkshire campsite for august. gonna go hike up some hills.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

where are you going on dartmoor?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Is there anywhere to 'go' as such on Dartmoor? I mean, it's all low hills and marshes: one bit is much the same as any other bit, surely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

where are you going on dartmoor?

Gonna bicycle the dartmoor way. I think we're gonna start in okehamption and then camp on a hill called the western beacon above ivybridge.

the hiking is for yorkshire. hoping to go find a cave on the first day and do babys first caving and then go hike up pen-y-ghent and some other hills the next day.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Is there anywhere to 'go' as such on Dartmoor? I mean, it's all low hills and marshes: one bit is much the same as any other bit, surely?

have you ever been? there would be a ton of hiking in dartmoor. the tors are all quite steep and cool. last time we went mtbing there we found this absoloutly amazing ancient village high up nestled between 2 hills.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jul 22, 2020