Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Slider posted:

lookin like a peking duck. mighty presidential

The lasting legacy of Trump will be a ceremonial slathering in bacon grease and cheeto powder of any presidential contender.

Edit: Bacon grease snipe: best snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

It's going to be Harris, isn't it? Can't wait to not vote for a cop in 2020.

https://twitter.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1288561956350300166?s=19

1000% gonna be her

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Uh, I'm sorry but what can Harris do to actively work towards being Prez as the VP besides... trying to kill Biden?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Uh, I'm sorry but what can Harris do to actively work towards being Prez as the VP besides... trying to kill Biden?

Declare him medically incapable

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Depending on how much of a long game the DNC is running, this could just be the scenic route to installing her in the White House.
I mean, she was one of their top picks before Klob destroyed her.

Put her on the ticket, get Biden the win, and then either hope he dies or force him to step down for all of the rape.
Which, if they play their cards right (Yeah, I know, Big If), they can get loving congratulated for doing something that should have happened years ago, allowing Kopmala to ride a wave of "Yaaaas Kween, Slay!" goodwill as MeToo's zombified corpse is brought back in front of the cameras.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
hillary would of won if she just became more orange. imagine a female cheeto in the fwiggin white house. nojoe

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Last day to not vote for Joe in July.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the funniest part of the Biden presidency will be the power struggle between Jill, Harris, and Obama vs. Clinton people as the country burns with a renewed left and right-wing terrorist attacks

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:lol: a monogrammed notebook

i dont know whats worse his dementia or that he
is a loving egomaniac

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

KaptainKrunk posted:

the funniest part of the Biden presidency will be the power struggle between Jill, Harris, and Obama vs. Clinton people as the country burns with a renewed left and right-wing terrorist attacks

I知 looking forward to all the people who demanded I vote for Joe complaining about Joe.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

CubanMissile posted:

I知 looking forward to all the people who demanded I vote for Joe complaining about Joe.

I mean, they're denying problems that existed during Obama's years - they'll just be happy Joe isn't being rude on Twitter and ignore anything else going on.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

:lol: a monogrammed notebook

i dont know whats worse his dementia or that he
is a loving egomaniac

Donald J. Trump: a man who didn't even want to become president and hates it
Biden: A man who has wanted to become president probably more than anyone; but never will get the chance to know he is or isn't, win or lose

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Heliotrope posted:

I mean, they're denying problems that existed during Obama's years - they'll just be happy Joe isn't being rude on Twitter and ignore anything else going on.

Ugh you池e probably right. :(

edit: until the next progressive superstar comes along and they値l be on board again the the DNC grinds that person into dust and then they値l, with a heavy heart, declare how smart and brave they are for doing exactly what the DNC wants them to do.

CubanMissile has issued a correction as of 08:41 on Jul 30, 2020

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

The suburbanites who lift Joe to victory (assuming he wins) will largely bury their heads in the sand or drift back to the GOP. With no young people or hispanics or Trump in office, the Dems will suffer catastrophic losses

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pingui posted:

The lasting legacy of Trump will be a ceremonial slathering in bacon grease and cheeto powder of any presidential contender.

Edit: Bacon grease snipe: best snipe.

Theres a cheeto! In the whitehouse!

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

CubanMissile posted:

Last day to not vote for Joe in July.

Ah, yes. Thirty days hath September, June, July, and November.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

CubanMissile posted:

they'll absolutely tell you only they get to complain and you don't, because you don't count if you don't vote

also nothing they say about this applies to 2016-2020 and they'll call you a liar if you voted for hillary and if you happen to be a minority of any sort they'll say you're not

democrats are great people with worthwhile political views

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Tunicate posted:

Declare him medically incapable

i dunno if that痴 an ambitious move so much as an inevitability six months down the line

i知 pretty sure that dumb insider thinks that kamala is either going to be angling for dick cheney levels of shadow presidency or thay she値l spend her time basically making a case for herself in 2024 as opposed to all the other important duties of the vice presidency

i wonder if the biden campaign knows that the reason everyone is so invested in his vp pick is because no one thinks he値l finish out four years

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i imagine that harris is also going to be spending a lot of effort getting her own loyalists in place for a future run, potentially displacing some of the obama or clinton people

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

i imagine that harris is also going to be spending a lot of effort getting her own loyalists in place for a future run, potentially displacing some of the obama or clinton people

wasn't Harris' team mostly Clintonites to begin with

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Excelzior posted:

wasn't Harris' team mostly Clintonites to begin with

yeah i've heard enough about the clinton lackeys vs the obama ghouls that I figured that's what that 'internal struggle' was about Harris, they know she's a clinton loser but she has a lot of fans and I figure they don't want to mix the streams because then they might have to come up with a new political dynasty since they think of clinton politics and obama politics as different? idk

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

yeah but if you're veep (especially to this president) for a few years you can build your own machinery rather than have to rely on the goodwill of external power brokers - it depends how serious she is about taking over the clinton apparatus and accepting the constraints that go with it, i guess

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
if the first Black woman president turns out to be a cop who jailed parents for truancy violations that would be... totally par for the course lmao

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bust Rodd posted:

if the first Black woman president turns out to be a cop who jailed parents for truancy violations that would be... totally par for the course lmao

Even better, she was all of that and nobody wanted her and the Dems had to backdoor her in through a series of loopholes and outright primary rigging.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh hey my tag is back

huzzah

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

hate to be the bearer of bad news but my uncle who works in the dnc just told me that considering how joe's messaging has been recently, the vp wont be kamala or klobb or anybody youd expect

it will be donald j trump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

0 rows returned posted:

hate to be the bearer of bad news but my uncle who works in the dnc just told me that considering how joe's messaging has been recently, the vp wont be kamala or klobb or anybody youd expect

Might violate my toxx for that

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
largest poo poo eating grin on my face right now as people are reminded that their individual votes don't mean poo poo, and they never have.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

0 rows returned posted:

the unity ticket

actually it could be mitt Romney. lol. libs love that sad little freak

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
peking duck
rotisserie joe
bacon grease

loving lomarf

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1286018638135341057?s=21

Yeah loving right anyone痴 ever seen a Biden sign in the wild.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Just watched a Brent Terhune video where he calls Joe Biden "Daddy Longhugs" and that is the funniest/most accurate poo poo I've heard all day.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1286018638135341057?s=21

Yeah loving right anyone’s ever seen a Biden sign in the wild.

I've seen 3, in my very red county.

However, I've seen so many for Trump I haven't bothered counting them. Dozens, easily. The Biden signs really stand out as some kind of novelty.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

i haven't seen any, because joe biden isn't real

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm back in WV and I see lots of Trump and little to no Biden

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm back in WV and I see lots of Trump and little to no Biden

poo poo I'm seeing this in the Seattle area and pacific northwest in general lmao

e. sure used to be a lot of Bernie signs though. Curious!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I've seen a few while out for walks but like 3 in a 4 mile route.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
In bluest Vermont, I see virtually no signs for Biden. I see more Bernie signs left up as a protest statement, and I致e seen more signs for Buttigeig still left in yards. the number of people sporting Trump signs has increased vs 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I've seen one for Biden in Reno. Everywhere else in Nevada except Las Vegas it's wall to wall Trump poo poo on houses and storefronts.