Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek

D-Derek prepares Ambush!
D-Derek loses 1 Air Unit!

2. Cyka

Cyka does nothing!

3. Vatman Jones

Vatman is trapped in his pod!
Vatman's Endosymbiotic Brood removes 1 Burn Token!
Vatman attempts to hack the pod's hatch...but fails!
Vatman loses 1 Air Unit! Air depleted!

4. Eugenius McBuster

McBuster Scans...
000: [Hazard] Hard Vacuum detected! [Hazard] Cosmic Radiation detected! [Hazard] Left Behind detected!
Scan complete.
Autofalconoid Replenishes its Power Unit!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra

Opal does nothing!

6. Acolyte

Acolyte does nothing!

7. Slitherin' Sidious

Scanning...
Toog Gimbal #302
H/OO Social Registry: 3TOlay
WCLTD Indenture Class IV
Credits Remaining: 1107 Hours
Services Unit designation Lung Bandit
Of available positions for a genodiverse WCLTD Contractor, the 'Lung Bandit' is among the most highly-sought.
Requiring only a baseline aptitude in exoanatomy, nanosurgery, pop-memetics, and bladed weapons, competition is fierce and brutal among applicants.
That ruthlessness serves the Lung Bandit well in the Wreck, as A5:H1:M2 washout and would-be Bandit-Botherer Joanus "Dissected Trachea and Kidney" Belligeranto discovered to their brief yet profound detriment.

Scan complete.

Hidden Challenge Complete posted:

>Meet the Meat: Learn more about a NWU through Scanning or conversation.
Sidious receives a Green Reward Crate...it contains Saf-T Pal!

Sidious prepares Ambush!
Bad Gas! Sidious receives 1 Poison Token!

8. Dunk Tuggum

Scanning...
133: [Hazard] detected.
134: [Hazard] detected.
141: [Hazard] detected.
Scan complete.
Dunk loses 1 Air Unit!

9. Ra Maximum

SWAP posted:

Theo gives 2 Scrap to B.A. Elsewhere.
Theo gives 2 Scrap to Ra Maximum.

10. B.A. Elsewhere

Elsewhere Salvages for 1 Scrap!
Elsewhere loses 1 Air Unit!

SWAP posted:

Elsewhere Seals her Hatch!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem

Talcum uses BDL Combr on FABRIC8R!
FABRIC8R is returned to original functionality!

Challenge Complete posted:

>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
Talcum is BVolving!
Talcum has developed Exo-Propolis: Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft attempt to serve as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.

12. Theo Reticule

Theo spends 2 Med Units to Heal 2 HP!
Theo loses 1 Air Unit!
Theo Salvages for 3 Scrap and a Power Cell!

Autofalconoid spends 1 Power Unit to deploy to 102!
Theo's Autofalconoid encounters Lonán's Autofalconoid and is defeated by it!
:siren: Death Cache (Collette Errol) has been claimed by Lonán Murder-Birb! :siren:

SWAP posted:

14. Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-Heaven prepares Ambush!
Shines-in-Heaven loses 1 Air Unit! Air depleted!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb

Concordant Company is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Lonán Murder-Birb!
Lonán Wrangles Gristlegrinder...Gristlegrinder is now a Retainer!

Lonán loses 1 Air Unit! Air depleted!
Autofalconoid spends 1 Power Unit to deploy to 102!
Lonán's Autofalconoid encounters Theo's Autofalconoid and defeats it!
:siren: Death Cache (Collette Errol) has been claimed by Lonán Murder-Birb! :siren:
Autofalconoid can only carry 1 item...additional rewards lost!
Autofalconoid returns with DPM Pistol!

16. The Late Johnson

Johnson does nothing!
Mutant Nugget calls for help...there is no response!

Challenge Voided posted:

>Creative "Rebranding": Create and submit a new logo for the Magitek Mafia... that is still recognizably the Magitek Mafia's logo.
>IN THIS ACTION ECONOMY!?: Do nothing during ACT.
4+ Wreckers have completed these challenges...no reward available!

Pod People
Vatman receives 1 Burn Token and 1 Rad Token!

Vatman is suffocating! He suffers 2 damage!
CS-Medical spends 1 Med Unit to restore 1 HP!
MOV: No movement is possible (except Shift)
ENC: Make an attack to blow open the door.
ACT: Make a Hack attempt to bypass the automated release.
HAZ: Lose 1 Air Unit and gain 1 Burn Token and 1 Rad Token if still trapped.

Round 3 HAZARD Roulette!
Democratic Processor: Wreckers, use your DVice to Vote for a Wrecker this Round! Most votes gets a Gold Reward Crate, least votes gets an immediate airstrike. Ties and abstentions receive bullets (bullets are not free).

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

On Decree Station Alph, Director Stahl's face creases briefly in distaste before she responds to CEO Shliefman, although her voice is as calm and cold as ever when she speaks. "I do not anticipate that the Concordant Company will have any use for a biological sample from one of the Wreckers, and thus have no reason to contest your claim on the head."

Some time later, she transmits to Lonán. "You have effectively demonstrated why you have gained the moniker 'Murder-Birb'. Well-done, Wrecker. I hope to see continued success from you as the match goes on. Director Stahl out."

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 5L

"The hell? Other people did the challenges and no one got else got money because of it? Come on guys, at least actively try not doing anything instead of just not doing anything!"

"I'm voting for myself I'd like a pick me up."

The Late Johnson votes for The Late Johnson

Mov: Move to 116

Sponsors: Still hoping for one of those Biocovers right about now.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Aug 2, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 2 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
>CS Modules [1/2]: Medical (Automatically spend a Med Unit when damaged)
Utility [1/2]: GutzGro (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiars [0/2]:
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: none.

Vatman Jones took a moment to collect himself. The fact that he could do this, even whilst gathering ever more rads, still on fire, and having his regen-systems forcibly pump life into hypoxic tissues in a particularly painful process was a miracle in itself.

He'd need more than one to get out of this mess, though.

Clearly his current line of action wasn't working.

Vote: Vatman Jones
MOV: Taking AIM

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

We will support our subordinate.
Even if he is having difficulty
SUPPorTING
himself.

This was Rook.

---
New Challenge:
ROOK THE VOTE: Vote for Vatman, rather than yourself.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 30, 2020

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3}
{Scrap 1 :: Luxe 16}
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1)
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Familiars: Motile Biocover {Health 3/3}; Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

As soon as enough gas has seeped out of the meateor, through this orifice and others, Eugenius opens his eyes. Trick-Track is where the headhunter left him, McThrall is scratching up the top of his helmet, and Barbacoa is staggering in the direction of the fallen plasma lance. A scanning report and a hazard notification arrive. They give Eugenius McBuster an idea.

Eugenius McBuster (HAZ): Vote for Vatman Jones

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"So long as someone doesn't come along to retrieve the head for you and accidently vaporise it with a K-hammer like they did when I requested the head of infamous quickest death record holder Kondo, you're welcome to the head of the ever-trapped one."

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 3/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Friends:

2Can lands on Lonáns shoulder, depositing the shiny new DPM Pistol into the wreckers combat-harness before going back into maintenance mode, as its handler beams with pride.

"Huzzah! What a score! A twinshooter and a lootscooter, all in one fell swoop! Just wait til the wormeaters back on SIMURGH see this! And don't you worry Director Stahl, a good pirate always follows through!"

MOV: AIM
HAZ VOTE: Lonán Murder-Birb

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Democracy never tasted so good!

Cyka got back into position for another go.

MOV: Aim.

VOTE: "Hmm. Don't want to cause a tie for first or last. Someone else already voted for someone not themselves so we avoid the everyone-tie, that person gets an airstrike, the upvoted gets the crate, which means I need to vote for myself. I vote for Cyka."

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 10-10=0
Sponsor "Inventory:" N/A

Hey hey, Wreckers! Thanks for all your hard work, your certified Magitek Brand Exposure™ will be waiting for you upon retirement from Wrecking Crew... blame WCLTD for gumming up the payouts, eh?

Now, it seems like we've got ourselves a good old popularity contest here... But what's the best way to win a popularity contest?

That's right, stack the deck!

New Challenge - Vote Blue No Matter Who™ Vote for Theo. OR ELSE.
If ya don't, sooner or later you'll get an airstrike where it hurts anyways! It all evens out, see?

Challenges:
Show Me Da Meat-y! - Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
Disincorporation Incorporated - Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
Who's A Good Boy? - Vote for Theo. OR ELSE.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 002 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee) // Handgunner Helpr, (1d4/0 +Burn, Missile. 2 Power: Fire Assist Flare)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: AdrenoMAX (Loaded. +1 Damage when Power Attacking. Reload: 1 Scrap)
Familiar [0/2]: Autofalconoid, "Merlin" (1 HP, 1 Power. ACT+1Power: Collect items from remote hexes when deployed. 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Restore Power.)
Consumables: Power Cell // Items: Biological Sample // Notes: none

Listen Along: Grillwalker - Modeselektor

Theo Reticule didn't see it happen in the live feeds, but based upon the last-streamed video's review, Theo learned that his Autofalconoid Merlin had stopped working midway through its mission due to being attacked and destroyed in midair by a similar, competitive product that was controlled by another wrecker in the field, a Wrecker named Lonán Murder-Birb. How fitting.

A grimacing Theo shook his head in defeat - to the early Murder-Birb go the spoils! He knew there was nothing he could do about the artificial bird's sudden synth-death from where he was. He'd just lost a valuable tool to capitalism's inherent drive to deliver a product that ensured continued demand instead of dependability. He'd learned it was best to move on from such matter-of-fact setbacks and look for new opportunities to make that bank.

Shiny scrap jangled in Theo's pack pockets as he hiked up a junk pile to get to Bonny-Anne in her towering gamma rig. The sound of the precious metals clinking made him feel he was ready to spend a little somethin-somethin'!

"Ra Maximum's lookin' almost ready to get movin' again." Theo wagered, as an aside to Bonny-Anne over the comms.

He looked around the immediate area, at the junk-strewn landing site full of spears of metal and dead things, and he saw that there was not much else this region had to offer. It was time to move on.

"Think we can't hitch a ride atop your rig to beat out the worst of the meat marsh?" Theo asked Bonny-Anne's cockpit receiver. "As fer where we go: we've got 'jacker and a 'spiker here with no rig and I'll bet Ra has a key fob like the one you used. You down for a little rerun action?"

Theo thought about the vote that the Wrecking Crew Hazard Roulette had introduced into the Wreckers' dVices, along with his Exclusive Sponsor making a Challenge to encourage other Wreckers to vote for him. It made Theo sweat a little, so he didn't bring it up right away.

Movement: (Bonny-Anne and Ra Maximum may peek)
> Theo is being dragged by Bonny-Anne's rig!
> Vote: Theo votes for Bonny-Anne Elsewhere!

Sponsors: Dang, well that last Challenge certainly didn't seem to work out, did it, Magitek Mafia? Thanks for sticking with me, regardless! I hope this next one you've put up for me gets results!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 31, 2020

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 MV: 4 DR: 1 HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: -06.
Belt: 1/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

"Scandirish," said Ned to his fellow wreckers, as if that explained everything, when a green crate zoomed out of nowhere to land in front of him.

He popped the crate and with a pleased grin activated the little robot. Remembering who to thank for his diligence, he quickly uploaded his find for the viewers to fully appreciate.

[Uploading to Akashic Wreckords...]

Contributor - Ned Sidious #7 posted:

Toog Gimbal #302
H/OO Social Registry: 3TOlay
WCLTD Indenture Class IV
Credits Remaining: 1107 Hours
Services Unit designation Lung Bandit
Of available positions for a genodiverse WCLTD Contractor, the 'Lung Bandit' is among the most highly-sought.
Requiring only a baseline aptitude in exoanatomy, nanosurgery, pop-memetics, and bladed weapons, competition is fierce and brutal among applicants.
That ruthlessness serves the Lung Bandit well in the Wreck, as A5:H1:M2 washout and would-be Bandit-Botherer Joanus "Dissected Trachea and Kidney" Belligeranto discovered to their brief yet profound detriment.

Due diligence done he slipped into a crevasse of unripened sliders, tugging his Duracloak over his head to prevent the dribbles of fat and viscera coming from the gestating critters above from getting into the rest of his armor.

Soon he was set and ready to surprise the incoming Broiler. As for the vote... it could wait until they'd settled this matter.

Move: Aim

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

The Director of Sponsorship Affairs at Cosmiq's Wrecker Investments Division, Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr., blew a raspberry into the comms receiver while in the middle of a call.

"No~! I don't want it in my house. Throw it all out, pronto, buster!" Dr. Wiley bleated in a commanding tone. "I'm not paying any more for a smut-printer!"

The man in his ergonomic anti-grav business chair kicked his sensible travelcraft shoes up onto his spacious desk, barely avoiding knocking over his half-finished mixed drink.

"I don't care what you call 'it' - it's not a robotics project you're allowed to work on under my roof, young man! And you know I can't come home and help you and your sister with your assignments because I have lots more work to do this Heap," Dr. Wiley said, shuffling a stack of tablets to add the proper sounds of work to his comms call. "Yes, working for the 'pupperson.' And besides, I know you can feed yourselves just fine from the CrunchuCopia..."

Dr. Wiley found himself briefly distracted, thinking about the menu for tonight's dinner at work.

"Put your sister on, won't you?" Dr. Wiley muttered, staring blankly at the ceiling and salivating.

A new voice picked up the comms line shortly after Dr. Wiley retrieved his drink from the desk and kicked his feet back up.

"Hi - sweetie - by the time I get back home, Junior's new micro-fabber has to be gone-zo. Yes. That one. You're in charge of making sure he doesn't keep anything related to it-"

Dr. Wiley paused for a moment as he listened intently to the voice on the line, practically holding his breath on the tip of his tongue.

"Uh huh. It's a required component for your new coursework... Rigjacking 102? Well, why didn't Junior mention this? - I see..."

Dr. Wiley scratched the back of his balding head, contemplating this novel twist.

"Well, if you can keep it under lock and key in your room, then sure, I don't see why not. Junior is NOT allowed to to use it without my supervision!"

He pounded on the desk with a fist for emphasis, a gesture mostly lost when on an audio-only comms call.

"'Kay, sweetie? Put your brother back on. See you later tonight."

By the time the first voice had picked up the line again, Dr. Wiley had submitted an order for another mixed drink and an appetizer platter.

"Sheila's in charge. She's taking the Fabirc8r and the polypellet bags for her schoolwork and you're throwing out 'Fabri-K8' and any other fun little toys you've made since I got you that thing. Alright! I've heard enough. No fighting with your sister! Be back at midnight."

Dr. Wiley pressed a spot in his jaw and disconnected from the comms call.

He sighed. "Clones. They grow up so fast."

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Aug 2, 2020

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
Motile Biocover HP: 3/3. Orders: Only block mugging attempts and lethal damage.

The swarmling pokes a head up from a service hatch on the primary assembly manipulator. They crackle with energy, appearing almost giddy as the warp radiation is processed and neutralized. The hatch snaps shut again.

Pursuing/Ranged Opponent(s): 2x Gristlegrinder Infest: 1/0. 1x Grimacing Horror
MOV: Aim
Vote: Talcum ___________________________________________

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x5
HP: 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

Derek watched the last of his backup oxygen run out just as air returned to the meateor. If this plan was going to work he'd need to find something to use against the mech.

"If voted Most Beautiful Wrecker, I pledge to use the prize to help out my team (Not that anyone would vote against me after The Da Vinci Codepiece). My goal is to turn the resources of CYST into things that will help wreckers survive in future maps. Imagine going into the next round being able to order bone inlaid armor or guns that lob grease, all thanks to my research bonus."

Voting DDerek

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3
Belt: Med: 3, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

*ping*

He is renewed. Ra Maximum.
He reaches a hand to the back of his head, to the heatsink cartridges, and fumbles, dropping one. It lands in the ground with a wet splash of oily viscera and tissue fluids. Digging it back out of the stringy, battle-torn membrane takes time. There. Finally. Ra Maximum raises the cartridge, now covered in blood and sticky, twitching lumps.
Cursing, he wipes the thing off on his trousers before jamming it back into his skull.

- Well, are we going or what?

MOV: Getting towed

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

ChallengeCompleted posted:

>ROOK THE VOTE: Vote for Vatman, rather than yourself.
McBuster +10
Rook +5

pre:
ACCOUNTS
1. Dimensional Derek		0	
2. Cyka				15
3. Vatman Jones			5
4. Eugenius McBuster		26
5. Opal Dang-Cobra		-10
6. Acolyte			-8
7. Slitherin' Sidious		-6
8. Dunk Tuggum			-1
9. Ra Maximum			-3
10. B.A. Elsewhere		-5
11. Talcum Bee Buzzem		0	
12. Theo Reticule		2
13. Collette Errol		15
14. Shines-in-Heaven		25	
15. Lonán Murder-Birb 		6
16. The Late Johnson		5

Diamond presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Theo Reticule: 3 Kills
Acolyte: 2 Kills
B.A. Elsewhere: 2 Kills
Ra Maximum: 2 Kills
Cyka: 1 Kills
Eugenius McBuster: 1 Kills
Opal Dang-Cobra: 1 Kills
Slitherin' Sidious : 1 Kills
Shines-in-Heavent: 1 Kills
Lonán Murder-Birb: 1 Kills
Dimensional Derek: 0 Kills
Vatman Jones: 0 Kills
Dunk Tuggum: 0 Kills
Talcum Bee Buzzem: 0 Kills
The Late Johnson: 0 Kills
Collette Errol: 1 Kills

Sponsor Stipends posted:

Rook +5
Pertinax +5
gu$tav +5
Diamond +10
Magitek Mafia +10
Psichonumen +5
Brainfood +10
Concordant +10
pre:
RookEngOrg		20		Specialty Item TBD	1 Gamma Crate		X:Vatman
Pertinax AmmoFab	25		DPM Charon					X:S-I-H
Gu$tav			15		FIXR Drone		 			X:Derek
Diamond IAMC		20		Rockmuncher					X:Talcum
Turnt™			6		Specialty Item TBD	1 Gamma Crate		X:0
Magitek Mafia		10		Specialty Item TBD				X:Theo	
Psichonumen		5		Specialty Item TBD				X:0
Brainfood		25		Specialty Item TBD				X:Cyka
Concordant		10		Conc. Companion				X:Lonan

Sponsor Challenges posted:

RookEngOrg
>BODY BUILDING: Construct something from biological materials.
>

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Unapproved Aftermarket Augmentation: Craft a modkit onto a weapon instead of directly using it.
>The Biggest Headshot: Order a ballistic airstrike or deal a significant ranged AoE to 707, 806, 807 or 905.

Gu$tav
> sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.
>1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.

Diamond IAMC
>Bone Me Baby 1: Get mining tools
>Time for seconds!: Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.

Turnt™
>

Magitek Mafia
>Show Me Da Meat-y!: Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
>Disincorporation Incorporated: Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
>Vote Blue No Matter Who™: Vote for Theo. OR ELSE.

Psichonumen
>David is You: Defeat a rig without using one yourself! (stealing that rig is included)
>

Brainfood
>Let's Get Upcycling: Craft with a component (or biomass) acquired from a meaty enemy.
>Comedy is Tragedy Plus Blood: Land the killing blow on something that killed another Wrecker. (Valid Targets: Calorie Clown)

Concordant
>The Concordant Difference: craft successfully with Advanced Electronics

HIVER Special Objectives
Talcum: 0/15 Bvo
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Eliminate a D-Breaker menace (kill or DQ a D-Breaker) [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
D-Derek: 0/5 Dvo / Dunk Tuggum: 0/10 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 1 D-Formed crafting component. [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 2 D-Formed crafting component. [+3 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 3 D-Formed crafting component. [+5 Dvo]
> Use the contents of a D-formed Lootbox. [+5 Dvo]
> Defeat a rival D-Breaker. [+10 Dvo]
> Consume a rival D-Breaker's power. [+rival's Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

The Concordant logo flashes up on Wrecker DVices, followed by a holo of Hilde Stahl's face as she speaks in a measured tone.

"Good day, Wreckers. I am pleased to announce that the Concordant Company is authorising a new challenge for all of you. Here at the Concordant Company, we strive to execute our jobs with quality and professionalism to provide the Solar Decree with the finest in electronics. In that vein, we are interested in seeing Wreckers display Concordant values by bringing the same level of professionalism to the challenges that face them here on CYST, and explain to the viewers how their efforts to perform tasks correctly contribute to their success. I am very much looking forward to seeing the very finest in performance from you all. Director Stahl out."

New challenge- Quality and Professionalism (Repeatable)
After success in a Boosted Act, explain to the viewers how your efforts to do the job the right way contributed to your success.

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Aug 3, 2020

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 8L
Scrap: 2
Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B
Augs:
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

"This Acolyte shall vote for this Acolyte. Airstrikes do not provide Salvation."

"Even if explosions are really cool..."

MOV: Hold still and Aim

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -016
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 0 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: none

"A popcon? For me? You shouldn't have, ODC's got enough advantages on this skeezeball of a map than she needs. But hey, here's a stomp for all of my *many* devoted fansubs--Vote Opal all the way! Let's craaaaaaaaaaaack that lootbox!"

MOV Hold position and Aim, but in a more flashy way than Acolyte

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 2/3 | Scrap: 4 | Luxe: -5
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Bonny-Anne nods absently as her minions make plans and ask for a lift. Ensconced within the sealed cockpit of her as-yet-unnamed rig she remains blissfully unconcerned that they cannot see her assent. Finally she finishes the power regulator hack she's been noodling on and brings the external vox on with a roar.

"All aboard the party barge, friendos!"

The rig starts accelerating. The rig continues to acclerate. The rig should really consider slowing down just a wee bit. The rig does not.

MOV: Power move from 113 to 123 to 133 to 142, towing Theo and Ra, ignoring nonmandatory encounters

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 2 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Alright, the trap had been set, so now it was time for another quick nap so she'd be in top form when the Rig made its way over to them. wriggling into the meaty walls Shines-in-Heaven closed her eyes and dozed off, confident that her proximity sensors would wake her when it was time.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 1/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -1
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 2 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk Tuggum stood unnervingly still. Watching. Waiting.

MOV: ______Aim_______

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Scrap 1 :: Luxe 26}
Familiars: Motile Biocover {Health 3/3}; Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

The headhunter wastes a bullet on Barbacoa's frame, which ends up up ricocheting into semi-squamous tissue. Yep, no chance of getting through that.

Eugenius McBuster(MOV): Do Nothing

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Democratic Processor posted:

1. Dimensional Derek: Voted. 1 Vote.
2. Cyka: Voted. 1 Vote.
3. Vatman Jones: Voted. 2 Votes.
4. Eugenius McBuster: Voted. 0 Votes.
5. Opal Dang-Cobra Voted. 1 Vote.
6. Acolyte: Voted. 1 Vote.
7. Slitherin' Sidious: Not Voted. 0 Votes.
8. Dunk Tuggum: Not Voted. 0 Votes.
9. Ra Maximum: Not Voted. 0 Votes.
10. B.A. Elsewhere: Not voted. 1 Vote.
11. Talcum Bee Buzzem: Voted. 1 Vote.
12. Theo Reticule: Voted. 0 Votes.
14. Shines-in-Heaven: Not Voted. 0 Votes.
15. Lonán Murder-Birb: Voted. 1 Vote.
16. The Late Johnson: Voted. 1 Vote.

1. Dimensional Derek
D-Derek takes Aim!
Broiler enters the hex! Broiler is a valid target for Ambush!

2. Cyka
Cyka takes Aim!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman takes Aim!

4. Eugenius McBuster
McBuster does nothing!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Opal takes Aim!

6. Acolyte
Acolyte takes Aim!

7. Slitherin' Sidious
Sidious takes Aim!

8. Dunk Tuggum
Dunk takes Aim!
B.A. Elsewhere enters the hex, carrying Ra Maximum and Theo Reticule!

(2/2 HP)(2/2 HP)

9. Ra Maximum
Movement to 142.
Elsewhere drags Ra along!
Elsewhere drags Theo along!
Dunk Tuggum is here!

(2/2 HP)(2/2 HP)

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Power Move! Movement to 142.
Dunk Tuggum is here!

(2/2 HP)(2/2 HP)

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Talcum takes Aim!

2x Gristlegrinders pursue!

12. Theo Reticule
Movement to 142.
Dunk Tuggum is here!

(2/2 HP)(2/2 HP)

14. Shines-in-Heaven
Shines takes Aim!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán takes Aim!

16. The Late Johnson
Movement to 116.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. The Thinking Person Meal.

Cyka, having sized up the area, launched their grapple into the fleshy ceiling above the sliders and ran laterally, lacerating the membrane...

Improv!: 1d6 3

...And ruptured something foul. Green barrels dropped from the wound, bouncing harmlessly off the beasts, leaking GBI's finest toxins into the area.

Cyka sighed, and reached for their medi-oops button.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek
[

x5
HP: 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

That thing was huge. Hopefully Shines' stunt double would keep it distracted from the team. Derek shoved a bunch of garbage down the hill at the approaching mech.

Improv: 1d6 1

Looks like the core of the trash heap went below the surface, an entire wall of junk came crashing down toward it.

Well-aimed junk tower: 1d8 4

A direct hit. Its armor had shrugged it off.

Improv again!: 1d6 5

The living ground under the mech shook at the impact. A valve under it suddenly opened.

Sinkhole: 1d8 5

The mech was trapped as the valve closed around it. A victory like this would move a ton of copies of Derek's back catalogue. He reached out to the others for high fives... or whatever business they had going on with their hands.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
Motile Biocover HP: 3/3. Orders: Only block mugging attempts and lethal damage.

Dread hounds circle a Fabric8R under siege. Its lone defender responds with all the fury of an incontinent pigeon, assailing them with gravity-propelled biomass. The Haggler ramps up their aural filtering and sips at a chai-inspired refreshment.

Local Enemies: 2x Gristlegrinder Infest: 1/0.
Ranged Enemies: 1x Grimacing Horror
ENC: Aimed Pistol Coverfire @ GG2. Infest GG1/2 (MBC Inactive): 1d6 2 1d4 4 1d4 4 Missed shot. (Successful infest rolls, but maybe I'm not engaged? MBC is napping so it isn't pulled out of hex.)

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Scrap 1 :: Luxe 26}
Minions: Motile Biocover {Health 3/3}; Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

Come get me, Barb! I'm right here, in front of the quivering portal into hard vacuum

Eugenius McBuster (ENC): Cover
Motile Biocover (ENC): Bodyguard

charms fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Aug 6, 2020

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 5L

"Blergh! The grease smell is even worse here." The Late Johnson looked down and saw that it might have been because he was stood in a actual pond of the stuff and slowly sinking into it.

This would have been a major issue, if it wasn't for the fact that he could very easily climb out of it thanks to his high base movement. As it stood this was a much preferable situation to the Mutants.

ENC: Boost

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Susan's been conspicuously quiet, almost thoughtful, but she speaks at last. "It really is a shame about the dog-boy's birdbot. There's something very heartbreaking about when toys that have their own names get broken..."

She pauses. "I've inadvertently stepped into the middle of a metaphor. Oh, dear. Time to make some calls."

Soon, Cyka receives another narrowcast: "Hey, buddy. Dismas again. Be on the lookout for your present, and maybe make sure the drone has a target, y'know? Makes for a better show."

Spending 34 Luxe (my 25 + 9 from Cyka) to send Cyka a SHOTdrone with a DPM Shotgun.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 000
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 2 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
>CS Modules [1/2]: Medical (Automatically spend a Med Unit when damaged)
Utility [1/2]: GutzGro (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiars [0/2]:
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: none.

They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Vatman was never taught this, so how he suddenly knew this fact was a mystery, or at least an NDA-subject AoT genengram. Perhaps it would have been more useful to know this earlier on, Vatman concluded, as he continued getting more and more entangled in the live wiring he'd been exposing inside the pod.

ENC: Improv Table Roll: 1d6 6
Exposed Conduits!
Aim eats Disable1!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. The taste is unforgettable, because of the prionic engrams.

Cyka brightened up considerably despite the toxxing, and muttered quietly into their comms,

Sponsors: Roger that, Dismas. These two aren't going anywhere, so we should see some tasty fireworks on the way in. Thanks bunches. Any particular promo monologue you want upon receipt?

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
... Wrecker Orbital Relay Established
... Connecting to Vatman.Pod @ CYST
:: Display GEN.Trideo

Greetings Failunit. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
The latest PikoTekQuickPollLifePoll is showgraphing extreme viewer frustrage at your situation.
Surpassing the limits of patience once pushed to it's outermost boundary by wrecker eStelle.
Ask yourself: Are you Vatman enough to break the [mold]?
Ask yourself: Will your endurance outlast the inherent dramedy, or will failture unrekognize you in the end?
Be Aware: Your next action will with 93.756% certainty cementake your place in Wrecker History Logs, so please utilize insertanxietyreducingproduct verbiage when candancing as is appropriate.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Eugenius' DVice chimes, then displays the Concordant logo as he settles in position, grimly awaiting the airstrike. Hilde Stahl's voice and face are as impassively cool and calm as ever. "Wrecker Eugenius McBuster. I wish you to know, before the end, that at least one person noted your self-sacrifice in preventing a tie vote for this round. I would wish you luck in survival, but recognise that such an outcome is regrettably not possible, under the circumstances. May Muscle Jesus recognise you as one of His own after your death." The holo of her face flickers out.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 3/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Friends:

"Right, my little doggie! Go bother the manburglar whilst I work over your friend here, hopefully we can feed him to the birds next act, before we get bombed to dust for sitting still too long!"

ENC:
Aimed Goad vs Gristlegrinder (1d6/2+up +Hunter): 1d8 = 3
Gristlegrinder vs Manburglar (1d6/1p + Break): 1d6 1
Motile Biocover: Bodyguard

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 2 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

The hulking figure of the Broiler slowly lumbered into view, just as Shines-in-Heaven cleared the sleep from her eyelids. Before she could do much however the Rig was already buried under a small hill of industrial garbage and trapped in a malfunctioning valve, leaving her with nothing much to do.

Derek and Sid may look
ENC - Ambush: Retreat to 601
ENC: Boost if possible, Cover if not.
Democratic Processor: Vote for Dimensional Derek

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Aug 4, 2020

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

O

K

We are trying our
HARdEST,
Wrecker [Vatman]

We have secured you a golden prize.
We expect, in return, a certain base level of
EFfoRT
Once more, with respect,

This was Rook.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 1/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -1
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

A sound of stomping, growing closer. Dunk peeked out from behind his makeshift barricade. Wreckers! Each with matching rigspikes! An impressed Dunk shouted out in greeting.

FACE IT SHEBBLY, IN THIS WORLD IT'S JACK OR BE JACKED!©"

ENC: Cover

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 MV: 4 DR: 1 HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: -06.
Belt: 1/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Sidious wormed his way back out of the crevasse, tossing the hood of his Duracloak down. He'd been mere moments from setting an abandoned Mmm-mower (part of the 'Delicious & Trend' line) upon the big Broiler when his prey got mired in the ancillary exhaust valve instead, prompting him to burst from hiding like an excitable li'l horror chewing out of a host's frontage.

"Mleyooo! You heckin' did it, D-dawg!"

Ned reached over and gave Derek's outstretched hand a slap - with a diseased, cast-off nugget arm he'd picked up from somewhere in the meat-hill behind him. There was a loud CRACK and a smell dangerously like almond and ozone flowed forth, before something lashed onto the decaying limb, dragging it twitching into the Between.

The Headhunter shrugged and smiled apologetically at Derek, before turning to the cambots.

"Nothin' so sweet as turning the tables on some big angry fire-spitting rig thinkin' they got you dead to rights, 'ey? That's the power of a well-executed triple ambush! And thanks to Derek here, we didn't even HAVE to triplup. This is a good reason to treat a Krew alright - cuz' odds are they'll treat you to some primo showtime. Speaking of treats, have one of these, D-dawg. You sure earned it."

Ned tapped a few things into his wrist-mounted DVice which then spat out a paper pellet at Derek. Unfurled, its caption read:

Sid-IOU-s posted:

Ned Sidious hereby owes the holder of this here slip 1x Bullet*, delivered to a target at their discretion.

(*Service fees may apply. Ned Sidious reserves the right to interpret the definition of 'Bullet' or to refuse delivery due to timing, convenience and/or it being a Boring or Suicidal act.)

"Alright, I'mma go poke at flameboy's innards to see how snug and fit I can get 'em."

Giddily skipping along Slitherin' Sidious dived into the meaty sinkhole, aiming for the Broiler's guts.

Ambush: Boost?
ENC: Boost!
D-Processor: Derek (fuckin' 'ell, the guy deserves it)