Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

twoday posted:

Wow, shocked to learn this. Jeffrey Epstein is canceled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

comedyblissoption posted:

He was apparently angry at Judge Salas for not moving quickly enough on a lawsuit he had brought challenging the constitutionality of the male-only draft.

lol there's no active draft though, it's not like it's an emergency. nobody's sitting in front of a draft board right now in need of immediate relief.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

chairface posted:

lol there's no active draft though, it's not like it's an emergency. nobody's sitting in front of a draft board right now in need of immediate relief.
Reality isn't a significant concern for that kind of person. It's like single childless MRAs who love ranting about how unfair custody is in divorces.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

snoo posted:

the lrad that makes u cum

*slams hand on buzzer*

WHO IS MARVIN GAYE?!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Is Judge Salas still involved with this case at all?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Is Judge Salas still involved with this case at all?
She never was. She has the Deutsche Bank class action suit about misleading statements to investors. Epstein is mentioned only as a high risk customer.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

inferis posted:

it’s because penis enlargement surgery doesn’t actually work and all the fat they inject ends up at the tip

that's the opposite of how she described Epstein's hosed up cock though

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

GWBBQ posted:

She never was. She has the Deutsche Bank class action suit about misleading statements to investors. Epstein is mentioned only as a high risk customer.

oh so this was this wing of pedofinance and not THAT wing of pedofinance

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

does anyone remember that article about that engineer techy guy who was building poo poo for the government that could make it so you heard things from far away? something about building them with parts from a radio shajc or something. It was in a major publication, they did some demonstrations for the reporter and he was impressed

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

that's the opposite of how she described Epstein's hosed up cock though

Did she specify which way up the egg was?

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Has anyone posted a copy of bill barr's dad's creepy book in the thread yet?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

does anyone remember that article about that engineer techy guy who was building poo poo for the government that could make it so you heard things from far away? something about building them with parts from a radio shajc or something. It was in a major publication, they did some demonstrations for the reporter and he was impressed

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/23/magazine/the-sound-of-things-to-come.html

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/chiweethedog/status/1285047654699823105?s=21

lmao it’s true!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/status/1290498166953881600?s=20

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

stop quoting this garbo

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1290427311834247168?s=21

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

yo this is a really unpleasant visage

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Richard d little st James

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

new aphex twin video lookin good

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
baraka lookin rear end

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Whatever child sacrifices he's had to switch to to keep himself young... it's not working.

This is what happens when the elites are cut off from their supply of children, people!!!

They all become Montbatten ghouls

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I've always wondered what Branson had to sacrifice to the Godhand in order to become an apostle.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

He's no Chad Galactic, that's for sure

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

this is the one thing we didn't want to happen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1290519397518446593

Potus thinks knows Epstein was killed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

theflyingexecutive posted:

Richard d little st James

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

her boyfriend died in jail!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Saw the image long before reading the text and assumed it was the Onion or aomething because of the weird photoshop.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

The great pedo list has been released. Thread.

https://twitter.com/SubtleBodhi/status/1290499775524028417

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Dang, this guy really dug them all out:

Even Jeffrey, Tony and Harvey!

I haven't looked at his source but it seems like a collection of things that have already happened and once again it's not the great exposing we're all waiting for with world leaders highlighted etc.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OregonDonor posted:

I wish that Seymour Hersh was working on the Epstein saga; he's dogged enough and has the intelligence community contacts to write and publish the crack ping heard 'round the world

quote:

Critics have described Hersh as a conspiracy theorist, in particular for his rejection of official claims regarding the killing of Osama Bin Laden and his rejection that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on Syrian civilians.[41][27] In 2015, Vox's Max Fisher (now at the New York Times) wrote that in recent years "Hersh has appeared increasingly to have gone off the rails. His stories, often alleging vast and shadowy conspiracies, have made startling — and often internally inconsistent — accusations, based on little or no proof beyond a handful of anonymous "officials."[71]

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
What was unsealed yesterday? Aren't those all already known cases? I'm not finding any record of unsealed documents having anything to do with that list. Where are the actual documents?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
There is no evidence of Assad using chemical weapons on Syrian civilians or any other targets for that matter, Hersh is correct.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

what in the actual gently caress is this

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

jojoinnit posted:

Dang, this guy really dug them all out:

Even Jeffrey, Tony and Harvey!

I haven't looked at his source but it seems like a collection of things that have already happened and once again it's not the great exposing we're all waiting for with world leaders highlighted etc.

Glad he let us know they are all democRATS

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
There's some Republicans further down the list. There are some conspicuously missing, Trump notably.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 14:59 on Aug 4, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Flavius Aetass posted:

baraka lookin rear end

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

There's some Republicans further down the list. There are some conspicuously misses, Trump notably.

according to some of hte dumber people i've seen online it actually completely exonerates Trump, and both you and i are bestumped and becucked