Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 15-15=0
Sponsor "Inventory:" N/A

Hey hey, Wreckers! Ahhh... I love the smell of a productive vote-rigging in the morning. Now get on with the important stuff, there's ill-gotten gains to be gained!

Sending the following drone:
Medi-Unit-Restoring Drone delivery (25L) of a standard CS2 Armor (11L) to Theo Reticule: 36 Luxe (15 Magitek Mafia, 21 Ra Maximum)

New Challenge - It's Rigged All The Way Down - Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Challenges:
Show Me Da Meat-y! - Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
Disincorporation Incorporated - Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
It's Rigged All The Way Down - Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x3
HP: 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

"See ya later Ned. I gotta talk to the doctor about a procedure."

Move: AIM, just in case something wanders by.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

ay yo derek nice job winning the "democracy" thing even with rook trying to hose u

Luxe: 15
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Vatman receives a Gamma Sponsor Crate from Rook!
It contains 1 Air Tank!

Magitek Mafia spends 36L (15 Magitek Mafia, 21 Ra Maximum) for (X)MEDIdrone Delivery of CS Suite II to Theo Reticule.
Theo's MEDIdrone restores 1 Med Unit!
Theo gets equipped with CS Suite II!

CS Suite I is reduced to 1 Scrap!

Cyka's SHOTdrone misses Meaty Slider!
Cyka receives DPM Shotgun!

pre:
ACCOUNTS
1. Dimensional Derek		6	
2. Cyka				5	
3. Vatman Jones			4
4. Eugenius McBuster		25
5. Opal Dang-Cobra		-9
6. Acolyte			-9
7. Slitherin' Sidious		8
8. Dunk Tuggum			3
9. Ra Maximum			5
10. B.A. Elsewhere		-1
11. Talcum Bee Buzzem		4	
12. Theo Reticule		1
13. Collette Errol		15
14. Shines-in-Heaven		24	
15. Lonán Murder-Birb 		16
16. The Late Johnson		4

Brainfood presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

B.A. Elsewhere: 3 Kills
Theo Reticule: 3 Kills
Acolyte: 2 Kills
Opal Dang-Cobra: 2 Kills
Ra Maximum: 2 Kills
Cyka: 1 Kills
Eugenius McBuster: 1 Kills
Slitherin' Sidious : 1 Kills
Shines-in-Heavent: 1 Kills
Lonán Murder-Birb: 1 Kills
Dimensional Derek: 0 Kills
Vatman Jones: 0 Kills
Dunk Tuggum: 0 Kills
Talcum Bee Buzzem: 0 Kills
The Late Johnson: 0 Kills
Collette Errol: 1 Kills

Sponsor Stipends posted:

Rook +5
PAFS +5
gu$tav +10
Diamond +10
Magitek Mafia +5
Psichonumen +5
Brainfood +5
Concordant +5
pre:
RookEngOrg		35		Specialty Item TBD				X:Vatman
Pertinax AmmoFab	30		DPM Charon					X:S-I-H
Gu$tav			25		FIXR Drone		 			X:Derek
Diamond IAMC		25		Rockmuncher					X:Talcum
Turnt™			6		Specialty Item TBD	1 Gamma Crate		X:0
Magitek Mafia		5		Specialty Item TBD				X:Theo	
Psichonumen		20		Specialty Item TBD				X:0
Brainfood		10		Specialty Item TBD				X:Cyka
Concordant		10		Conc. Companion					X:Lonan

Sponsor Challenges posted:

RookEngOrg
>
>

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Unapproved Aftermarket Augmentation: Craft a modkit onto a weapon instead of directly using it.
>The Biggest Headshot: Order a ballistic airstrike or deal a significant ranged AoE to 707, 806, 807 or 905.

Gu$tav
> sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.
>1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.

Diamond IAMC
>
>Time for seconds!: Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.
>Trophy Hunt: Send the head of Vatman Jones to Diamond IAMC

Turnt™
>

Magitek Mafia
>Show Me Da Meat-y!: Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
>Disincorporation Incorporated: Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
>It's Rigged All The Way Down: Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Psichonumen
>
>

Brainfood
>
>Comedy is Tragedy Plus Blood: Land the killing blow on something that killed another Wrecker. (Valid Targets: Calorie Clown)

Concordant
>The Concordant Difference: craft successfully with Advanced Electronics
>Quality and Professionalism (Repeatable 1/5): After success in a Boosted Act, explain to the viewers how your efforts to do the job the right way contributed to your success.

HIVER Special Objectives
Talcum: 1/15 Bvo
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Eliminate a D-Breaker menace (kill or DQ a D-Breaker) [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
D-Derek: 0/5 Dvo / Dunk Tuggum: 0/10 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 1 D-Formed crafting component. [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 2 D-Formed crafting component. [+3 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 3 D-Formed crafting component. [+5 Dvo]
> Use the contents of a D-formed Lootbox. [+5 Dvo]
> Defeat a rival D-Breaker. [+10 Dvo]
> Consume a rival D-Breaker's power. [+rival's Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 11, 2020

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 2/3 | Scrap: 4 | Luxe: -5
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

"Right, toodles, my wreckreational blast buddies. This giant drill hand isn't going to core calcium on its own." The rig revs the imposing looking mining tool. "You catch up when you're done with your lie down."

MOV: From 142 to 133 to worship at the altar of oversized power tools

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Wonderful work, wreckers. Simply wonderful. I'm surprised at how many of you have made it this far. Now for my lovely dears who have grabbed the proper tools... get to drilling!"

"I am a very happy CEO right now."

New Challenge: Bad to the Bone 2: Excavate a bone tile and grab whatever is inside

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Susan frowned, insofar as her facial anatomy allowed. "Well, that shotdrone didn't exactly cover itself in glory, did it? Ah, well. Hopefully the other gun will do better."

She tapped a claw on her armrest, sipping her drink (very green, slightly viscous, other properties unclear) with her other hand. "In any event... I can't stop thinking about that dog-boy's poor bird. It's hardly had a satisfying life. I believe it's time to incentivize a bit more upcycling."

Setting a new challenge:
Upcycling 2: Rise of the Autophoenix: Recover the remains of Merlin the Autofalconoid and craft them into something new.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 002 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot)[/s]
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Power Cell // Items: none // Notes: none

Listen Along: Jellyfish - Constructus Corporation

As soon as Theo Reticule found himself getting bored of waiting for the Ribbon Skate's reappearance, a bleeping alert appeared on his visor's comms screen, a message telling him in no uncertain terms that an express package from Magitek Mafia was on its way. The parcel was out for delivery and was almost at its destination: him.

"Care package inbound, folx!" Theo said over the comms, to alert the others of the inbound bogey. He didn't want people to panic at its appearance, especially after what had gone down with the TIE-Breaker drones moments earlier.

Sure enough, Theo's delivery drone was quickly spotted rounding a corner in the intestinal chambers ahead, and the aeropath-piloted drone dutifully hovered by the entrance to the Rig Silo. When Theo approached the delivery drone and made a T-pose for it to scan him, it flew over Theo's shoulder and attached itself to his Medi-fluid canister and started pumping it with a Sani-gel reload.

"This part is always so awkward," Theo began, staying put in his T-pose so as not to "startle" the drone while it pumped.

Suddenly, with a practiced maneuver, a magnet-tipped arm attached to the drone flicked over key spots in Theo's Combat Suite I Armor and the panels simply popped off, clattering to the ground like a stack of plates.

"Oh, what, you change armors for us too now?" Theo said, partially in protest, raising his arms straight over his head at the delivery drone's request. "I thought I was gonna give the extra protection to Dunk, to be honest..."

Theo glanced over towards where Dunk Tuggum was and the delivery drone gently twisted Theo's head back to looking straight forward so that the new armor could be slipped on over his head properly.

When the armoring process was done with, the drone left without much fanfare and Theo was left picking up the pieces of his old Combat Suite I - once busted, once repaired, and now scrap.

"Er... sozz, Dunk!" Theo said, scratching at the back of his armored neck. "I wanted to surprise you and I got surprised instead. The next armor getup's yours, on my tab!"

Muttering something about drone capabilities under his breath, Theo started searching the area for the last remaining Ribbon Skate while swinging his Pulse Pounder about.

Movement: (Bonny-Anne Elsewhere, Ra Maximum, and Dunk Tuggum can peek)
> Theo is still taking Aim!

Sponsors: Ah, whoops, Magitek Mafia! I'd meant to give Dunk this armor, but the delivery drone put it on me instead! I'd just wanted the Sani-gel reload from the drone service, not the armor! Well, I mean, I could certainly use the armor, that's for sure - Dunk will just have to wait a little bit longer while we make up for this mistake!

Sponsors 2: Oh, and Brainfood Nootropics: thank you for taking an interest in reviving my Merlin to functionality! Let's see if that little slugger can soar the skies again some day! He wasn't the most effective Autofalconoid but he was special to me!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 10, 2020

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

OH ho hoho ho! That was a good snag there! Truly the fraction of glory among failure!

Now, I know you all want to know just what it is Psichonumen actually DOES! And we WILL tell you - but first a challenge to set the mood!

Bring me... organs - Dig up a Quantum Pancreas from a tile, and offer it to Psichonumen.

Ah, but what does one DO with a Quantum Pancreas? Why you need one to feel the cosmic wind, the grand river of quanta that flows from the heart of every star!! Which bring us to what we actually do here at Psichonumen. What IS a draconic mind chassis, you ask?

That cosmic wind holds a secret, echoed in the background radiation of the universe. Encoded at sub nanoscopic levels, there exists what we call HyperNA (patent pending), the key to a creature that is truly immortal, with a mind as adaptable and malleable as our own minds!

We have reconstructed these creatures, and for a fee you can pay*, you can transfer your mind into a newborn blank slate and live immortally in luxury, ever growing! There's just one catch, aheh, you need a strong will. Without that, well, the chassis takes over. But by memorizing a short** string of characters you can prove to the world that you're still you, and deserve access to your bank accounts! We can't let draconic mind chassis get their claws on LUXE after all!!

But what does that mean for you wreckers? Well, you'd be surprised but we have a surplus of 'wilded' chassis just bursting to get out of their shell! No good to the man inside the head in the egg of course, he couldn't remember his password! Aheh. But to you, these little guys could be your bestest buddy ever!***

So we want to hear from YOU, wreckers! Tell us what you'd look for in a new body or draconic buddy!

*If you don't have to ask how much
**short does a lot of work here
***Your little buddy has a chance to be a little madder at you for every luxe of yours that isn't in your little buddies belly

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 9L
Scrap: 2
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

"It looks like you made the floating off-Brand upset by killing its larger buddy." Acolyte regards the synth for a moment, before shrugging and making a rude gesture at it and walking away.

MOV: SE to hex 705

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 004
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 2 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
>CS Modules [1/2]: Medical (Automatically spend a Med Unit when damaged)
Utility [1/2]: GutzGro (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiars [0/2]:
Consumables: none // Items: none // Notes: none.

Vatman Jones took in his surroundings. His first taste of a milieu other than tanks, vats, or Academy labs. It was very meaty. Something inside him told him that reality probably was not meant to be this way, but then again, he had no proof of it being anything else, either.

Nevertheless, he had no particular interest in sphincters dripping unspeakable oils, slippery horrors, or have grease up to his knees, so he started wading his way through the fatty wastes, to discover new mysteries of life.

MOV: Move 131 -> 132 -> 133

Theantero fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Aug 10, 2020

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 2 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

The incoming air strike had been tanked by Lonan, the presumably-retired pirate having stolen the sweet radioactive isotopes that Shines-in-Heaven had craved so much. But what else could you expect from such a thieving contender? Shines-in-Heaven decided to let her aggression out on some nearby targets instead.

MOV: Move to 701

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3 Scrap: 2
Belt: Med: 3, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

Ra Maximum tries to do a somersault with the new Enforcer.

MOV: ------ Aim -------

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Wrecker DVices chime, before displaying the Concordant Company logo, followed by a holo of Director Stahl. "Attention, Wreckers. The Concordant Company has now advanced a new challenge for Wreckers on the field. As you know, the Concordant Companion is the premiere personal data management appliance on the market. What may be less familiar is that the onboard intelligence can be flashed to handle many different task-specific datasets, and can thus be integrated into a wide range of other devices, providing appropriate computerised control. To complete the new challenge, and to promote this feature of the Concordant Companion, any Wrecker may integrate a Concordant Companion into another item of equipment, thereby providing an effective controlling processor for that equipment. Direct Stahl out."

Spending 10L to open a new challenge slot. New challenge-

A Companion for Every Eventuality- Craft successfully with a Concordant Companion.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

....What I'm trying to say, dear wreckers, we want to distribute lil draconic buddies to the lot of you, but to do that, we need an *exclusive relationship* with one of you peachy keen bastards.

So... who actually needs a sponsorship up in here?

vorebane fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 10, 2020

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: -06 + 10 - 1 = 3.
Belt: 1/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break (Broiler).
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

vorebane posted:

So... who actually needs a sponsorship up in here?

Ned perked in his seat even as he pushed the Broiler past several collection pits of grody old grease, just barely resisting the impulse to light them all on fire on his way past.

<"Ain' gon lie, if you want a connoisseur of all things scaled, look no further than Slitherin' Sidious. Getting my own li'l terror to pet and pander AND an exclusive sponsorship from a bio-corp would be about like... two-fifths of a dream come true.">

SPONSORS only:
<"'n if you later wanna toss down some teasers to all that mind implantation tech for showcasing we'd be cookin' with High-CCCaliber Bacon(TM).">

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -016
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 0 Scrap
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: none

((Fluff tbd))

MOV: SE to 0705

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek
D-Derek takes Aim!

2. Cyka
Cyka takes Aim!

3. Vatman Jones
Movement HALT at 132.
>Stopped by Grease Trap!

4. Eugenius McBuster
Movement HALT at 128.
>Stopped by Grease Trap!
Knight Barbacoa pursues! Knight Barbacoa's Momentum grants them +2Up!
Mutant Manburglar enters, stalking someone!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Movement to 705.
Torchlight pursues!

6. Acolyte
Movement to 705.
Torchlight pursues!

7. Slitherin' Sidious
Movement to 701.
Shines-in-Heaven enters the hex!

8. Dunk Tuggum
Dunk Tuggum does nothing.
(2/2 HP)

9. Ra Maximum
Ra takes Aim!
(2/2 HP)

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Movement to 133.

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Movement to 906.
Gristlegrinder pursues!
Buzzbreaker pursues Gristlegrinder!

12. Theo Reticule
Theo takes Aim!
(2/2 HP)

14. Shines-in-Heaven
Movement to 701.
Slitherin' Sidious enters the hex!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán takes Aim!
Someone appears out of the haze!

16. The Late Johnson
Movement to 126.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Sep 14, 2020

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Oh, another one of those "Time Travellers"
Kill him.
Don't ask why.
Don't talk to him.

This is, was, and always will be Rook.

---
New Challenge:
KILLING TIME : Kill the Time Traveller

charms
Oct 14, 2012

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3}
{Scrap 1 :: Luxe 26}
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1)
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

McThrall starts up again as soon as Eugenius starts to get up to his elbows in grease. "Seriously, wreckers?"

The locals aren't too pleased to see him - a shifty-looking mutants stops whatever it's doing to wade after the headhunter, and a rig trapped hopelessly in the grease pit swivels its cannon in the worst direction possible. Meanwhile, the glow of plasma just behind Eugenius is only getting brighter by the second. How will he get out of this one?

Eugenius McBuster (ENC): Improvise 1d6 = 2 (Red Barrels)

Eugenius runs a scan, which tells him nothing he already knows. Then he does it again, thousands of times in an instant, until the holocle jack is glowing red with heat from the throughput. He plucks out the jack, and then dips it into the grease...!

Red Barrels (Greaser, Barbacoa, Manburglar) 3d8 = 4, 4, 2

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3 Scrap: 2
Belt: Med: 3, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

All systems are go. The quantum flarbulators hum, the fuzzy dice wobble.
Only one more bit of business to take care of.

ENC: Pop Hatch

Riot Cannon the Skate: 1d6 4

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 004
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
Motile Biocover HP: 3/3. Orders: Only block mugging attempts and lethal damage.

The swarmling eyes the disreputable duo warily. They appeared unarmed, but their nonchalance in the depths of this death trap suggested otherwise.

This would call for extraordinary measures. The hiver adjusts the position of their mask to give it a slight tilt. Unsatisfied, they pause, tweaking the angle of the tilt with one over-correction after another.

The hound catches them completely by surprise. It's all they can do to wedge their drill against the beast's serrated tongue.

The ProTeenz first impression of Talcum is that of a chew toy, flailing about, spraying gunfire wildly.

Pursuing Foe: 1x GristleGrinder with Infest token.
Pursuing Friend: 1x BuzzBreaker
Hazard: ProTeenz
ENC: Boost

Is the Grinder Fully Infested if Engaging Talcum?: 1d4 4 Success. If the remaining GG engages Talcum it gains its second infest token.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Aug 11, 2020

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 002 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Power Cell // Items: none // Notes: Boosted ACT

Listen Along: Supermoon Made Me Want To Pee - The Flaming Lips

Theo Reticule stomped around the rig silo, swinging his hammer around at the metal girders running up and around the rig-building site. He'd hoped to flush out the Ribbon Skate by making a loud enough commotion in the zone, by banging Rusty the Pulse Pounder against anything hard and metal enough that'd send shockwaves up the rest of the looming silo.

It was good at making a racket, at least - so it was a mostly-effective strategy. Theo was trying to be careful not to damage the valuable site too much with his juiced-up custom K-Hammer, so he eased off the hammer's go-juice button a bit. Not finding the Skate right away, Theo started to ascend to the Rig Silo's higher tiers.

That was when the Ribbon Skate made a break for it, flitting out from cover when Theo drew near.

"There it is!" Theo shouted out, pointing at the Ribbon Skate from his place on the ladder. He started climbing back down to the ground floor. "Shiv. It's quick!"

The mischievous sky-eel dashed after the three of them, just as a Ra Maximum blasted a riot cannon shot at it from his Gamma Enforcer.

The Ribbon Skate exploded in midair into translucent, glowing gibbits that wriggled where they landed.

"Nice cannoneering, dude-alickus!" Theo exclaimed, tossing out a wicked salute to Ra Maximum's bright pink rig. "Lemme get my grab on these bitz and shiz for us, all pronto-like~!"

Encounter:
> Theo Boosts for the following ACT!

Sponsors: Well I may not be making you much money right now, Magitek Mafia, I am making a killing on all these opportunities to pick up after our battles! I've got so much scrap already, it's pretty wild! I've got to save up for my retirement after all, am I right?

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Aug 11, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

:: [Primary Demographicunit: Proteenz] detected. Engage selectaste algorythm.
%% Routing Deliberately and Mechanically Induced Dis and/or Harmonic in-Atmosphere Gaseous Medium Reverberation(s) through local dVices...
:: ♫Saturns Meow.Trid
:: ♫Blue Jeans.Trid
:: ♫Smother.Trid

---

Greetings Friendunits. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
Current prohibationmechanics disallow GEN standard challengeopportunity postings.
However, the appearance of [Primary Demographic Unit: Proteenz] presents an over-ride to interference protocols in accordance with [Wrecking Crew LTD.] sponsor contractstipulations.*

Proteen Sample Successfully NegotiateInterview Proteenz for GEN*

*Not true nor legally binding
[sub]*Due to circumstances beyond GEN's control, GEN is neither legally obligated nor endowed to reward completion of above mentioned challengeopportunity at this time, however GEN will endeavour to compensate the accomplishing Friendunit within said Wreckers career.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 4L

"Oh ain't this just tickity boo, I knew I shouldn't have taken that mutation grant it's done me more harm than good."

Ducking and covering is all he has to go for him since he can't survive a hit from either of these clowns

ENC: Cover

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 2 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Weapons [0/2]:
Familiars [0/2]:

Vatman's first bout with a semi-capable foe rather than a bunch of defenseless academy interns was fairly tense, even though nothing much occurred. Already used to the greasy, unstable terrain, the neonderthal maneuvered carefully in order to position a grease trap between himself and the horror, even as his foe sought good ground to pounce from. The two circled each other for a while, until Vatman Jones was convinced he was in a good spot, and stopped moving.

The horror pounced, fell slightly short just as Vatman had calculated, but its oiled body glided effortlessly over the fatty membrane covering the trap, as it skimmed the surface, jaw open, straight towards its prey.

Sadly, Vatman's highly pedagogically optimized neurology had left little room for snap reflexes to develop. He braced for impact.

ENC: Improv Table Roll: 1d6 5
Sinkhole vs. Unctuous Horror: 1d8 2

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 1/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 0 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Friends:

"Woah! A GENuine space oddity! What a lark! Yeah sure buddy, I'll lend you my Goad, seems I'm out of beesties for the moment anyway! Good luck with your Kaiju problem or whatever!"

ENC: Boost
FreeSWAP: Give "Time Traveler" the Horror Goad

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Tokens: Break 1
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Giving you the tools you need to render things upcyclable.

Cyka stowed the Stinger and wired up the shotgun, feeding it some juice from the utility pack to enhance the damage.

FreeACT: Power the DPM Shotgun special!

ACT:Fire the shotgun at the meaty slider! (Aim, +damage): 1d12 2

Nope, drat thing ducked. Felt like he'd been fighting this group for months, even though mere moments had passed. Ah well, could be worse.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x3
HP: 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

With no enemies around, Derek spent time pitching his idea to the Lung Bandit.

"So you heard about RISE, right? How my boss wanted to start dumping ribbon skate DNA into the mutagens back before trade was banned? He wanted to see wreckers do stupid stunts like poison themselves for the sake of power. Well, I just picked up some kind of ribbony thingy and I think it could be used to do that trick. If we used it in one of your surgeries we could probably yank out some of the warp I've acquired and turn it into something useful."

ENC Boost

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: A whole 8.
Belt: 0/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break (Broiler).
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

The newly designated Broiler Hurt-Burn clanged into the middle of the gaggle of mutants, picking the biggest target and looming over it. Two nacelle-like jets filled with pyrophillic fluids and tipped with needlessly oversized igniters were lowered dramatically into the face of the gaping mutant.

"Roast in greases," prayed Ned, finding a pair of sunglasses in the Broiler's glove compartment and solemnly lowering them over his face before pressing the trigger that would spray flaming fuel-derivatives all over the environs.

All of which gave the Jailer time enough to scootch out of the way, like some heathen friar-less salad.

"Come on! Those were fine words to go out on!"

ENC: Broiler vs Jailer: 1d6 2

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: 3
DR: 1 - 1 break = 0 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Break
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk glared balefully at the skate as it was shredded by cannon fire. Fat lot of good those med supplies did it.

ENC: Cover

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

rook:
we may have had our differences as of ten minutes ago but i'm glad to see you and me agree
"time traveling" scammers should be fragged

Luxe: 25
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 9L
Scrap: 2
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 3>2 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Acolyte's hammer smashes through the Torchlight, shattering it into pieces and voiding its warranty. "Cultporate-approved excessive violence is the recommended solution to flying annoyances."

ENC: Power Attack the Torchlight with K-Hammer: 1d6 5

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

FreeSWAP: Give "Time Traveler" the Horror Goad
That's fine.

That will be... fine.

This was Rook.

---
Cancel Challenge KILLING TIME
New Challenges:
HYDROGENADE, THE QUENCHIEST: Drink some Grease in ACT
WRECK-TOMY: Destroy an interactible map feature

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 0 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Shines-in-Heaven confirmed Ned's request: "Hai, I think we should try a different speed with these guys."
ACT: Ambush

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Aug 13, 2020

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
[quote="The Lord of Hats" post="507178622"]

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -016
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air // 0 Scrap
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: none

"Yeah! We are Unstoooooppabble! Use all the plasma you want, frakhearts, nobody brings the fire like O! D! C!"

ENC: Beacon Smashing: 1d6 2 if the beacon can be attacked, otherwise Boost

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Aug 12, 2020

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek
D-Derek Boosts ACT!

2. Cyka
Damage Boost! Cyka misses Slider!
Slider 1 hits Cyka!
Slider 2 misses Cyka!

Cyka takes 1 damage!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman Improvises...Sinkhole collapses!
>Horror evades!
Unctuous Horror hits Vatman!

Vatman takes 1 damage (reduced from 2)!
CS_Medical spends 1 Med Unit to restore 1 HP!

4. Eugenius McBuster
McBuster Improvises...Red Barrels explode!
>Greaser is hit!
>Knight Barbacoa is hit!
>Manburglar avoids damage!
Knight Barbacoa misses McBuster!
Greaser misses McBuster!
Manburglar misses McBuster!

Knight Barbacoa takes no damage (reduced from 2)!
Greaser takes no damage (reduced from 2)!

A Grease Fire breaks out!

Challenge Completed posted:

Twisted Prodigy: Set a map hex on fire.
McBuster receives a Green Reward Crate...it contains 5 Scrap and a Saf-T-Line!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra / 6. Acolyte
Opal misses Purifier Transponder!
Power Attack! Acolyte hits Torchlight!
Torchlight misses Opal!

Torchlight takes 6 Damage and is destroyed!
>Bounty: +1L Acolyte

7. Slitherin' Sidious / 14. Shines-in-Heaven
Sidious's Broiler misses Jailer!
Shines Improvises...Green Barrels breached!
>All units receive 1 Poison Token!
Evasion Increase! Shines activates Hardlight Decoy!
Jailer misses Shines!
Manburglar hits Shines...but is misdirected by Hardlight Decoy!
Nugget 1 hits Shines...but is misdirected by Hardlight Decoy!
Nugget 2 misses Shines!

8. Dunk Tuggum / 9. Ra Maximum / 12. Theo Reticule
Dunk takes Cover!
Ra Pops Hatch!
Ra's Enforcer hits Ribbon Skate!
Theo Boosts ACT!
Ribbon Skate hits Ra Maximum!

Ra takes no damage (reduced from 1) and loses 1 Med Unit!
Ribbon Skate gains 1 HP!
Ribbon Skate takes 10 DAMAGE and is destroyed!

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Elsewhere's Enforcer misses Unctuous Horror!
Unctuous Horror misses Enforcer!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Talcum Boosts ACT!
Gristlegrinder hits Talcum!
Buzzbreaker misses Gristlegrinder!
Proteenz malinger...Talcum's MBC goes missing!

Talcum takes no damage (Reduced from 1)!
Gristlegrinder receives 1 Infest Token...Gristlegrinder is Fully Infested!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán Boosts ACT!
Tabulations, we love [Primordial][Adult Novelties] in [The Future], which is where I am actually sourced! This little butang will abcertz cement [The Universal Accord], if I can find the...[crude oil]...to run it?

16. The Late Johnson
Johnson takes Cover!
Jailer hits Johnson!
Manburglar misses Johnson!

Johnson takes 1 damage (reduced from 2)!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 12, 2020

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 1/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 4L

"Gah, you bugger!" Being hit for the first time this map wasn't great but he didn't die at least, not being dead gave him time to think. That gave him time to make his next move, which is going to involve more running like buggery until, hopefully, he can find someone else he can hid behind and shoot with.

ACT: Heal 1 HP

FreeACT: Tight scan on 125

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 12, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 1 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Weapons [0/2]:
Familiars [0/2]:

The Horror clamped onto Vatman's arm, only letting go after the large man slammed it in the eye with his free fist. He took the moment the beast was stunned to take cover behind a pile of coagulated fat-adjacent substance as his regenerative gear formed new flesh to replace that which he just lost, and also just to take a break. His brief life had been very hectic. He had not even eating anything. Ever. Not even once since he was born.

Vatman Jones sank his fist into the ambient grease, and lifted a handful to his nose. His highly advanced nasal sensory systems screamed at him with prudent warning about how none of this was fit for human consumption, yet some other voice was telling him that he really should, for it was worth 'Luxe', and whatever this 'Luxe' was, it apparently held an inherent worth.

The man shrugged, and downed fistfuls of fat down his throat. He then burped, and finished by wiping his greasy, oily hands on his face, where his body had already excreted a layer of novel enzymes that synthesized the hazardous meat-waste into rapidly hardening, if somewhat soapy resin that Vatman used to plug the holes in his armor.

FreeACT: Endosymbiotic Brood to remove Break Token
FreeACT: Consume Air Tank for an Air Token
ACT: Consume Grease for Rook Cheevo

Theantero fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Tokens: Break 1 > 0
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Make do and mend on a decree-wide scale.

Cyka slung the shotgun and sought out a camera drone, improvising a quick spot for their sponsor.

"Looks like something got broken back there. Some folks might leave it or discard it, but everything can be put to use. All we need to do is tinker here, adjust there.... and hey nonny nonny, upcycled without even having to take it off."

ACT: Remove the break token.