Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -016
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air // 2 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: none

With a crack, Opal managed to get the housing off of the transponder, reaching in deep for bundles of wires as she pulled a small nodule from her pocket.

"Oh, baby, no. You've got all this uplink, and this is the dreck you throw into the stream? Pure garbage, ken me? No, no, time for you all to get started on a nice little addiction, courtesy of the master." Opal grinned and deployed her golden dental grill (emblazoned with ODC, of course) as she plugged in the node.

"First hit's free."

Check My Mixtape (Hack): 1d6 5
Free ACT: Salvage, restoring Air

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 004
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.

The swarmling's upper torso squirms free from the beast's maw. The legs are less fortunate. Yanked into the grinder they break apart in a wave, crawling over the synth's head and down its torso as it tries to shake them off.

The nascent brood-fork does its best to play it cool. It grows new legs for the final approach on the potential peers, adjusts the limbs from a waddle to a more casual gait, then pulls to a stop.

Talcum glances towards the hooligans, nods in their general direction, then turns to watch the final stages of the transformation.

Local Units: 2x BuzzBreaker
Hazard: ProTeenz
ACT: Boosted Negotiate with the ProTeenz: 1d4+1 4 :toot:

malbogio fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 12, 2020

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 05 -> 03 -> 06 Luxe: 002 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [1/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Power Cell // Items: none // Notes: Boosted ACT

Listen Along: More - Flying Lotus feat. Anderson .Paak (Watch linked video for a very Wrecking Crew animation!)

The two Ribbon Skates that had originally been harassing Dunk Tuggum all this time had finally been slain. The last of those fast and sneaky parasites had managed to drain some of Ra Maximum's medi-fluids before the pink-skinned Rigjacker was able to kick the beast out of his cockpit and get a good shot off on it with his rig's riot cannon.

The middle of the offending Ribbon Skate was blown apart in midair by the blast as the center mass of the creature was utterly pulverized. When the smoke had settled, limp noodly Skate bits lay strewn across the ground, either brainlessly wriggling about or gasping for energy to suck out from the environment.

Theo hopped down from the ladder he'd been using to get back onto the partially-reinforced, meat-scattered floor.

"Nice cannoneering, dude-alickus!" Theo had exclaimed, and he'd tossing out a wicked salute to Ra Maximum's bright pink rig. "Lemme get my grab on these bitz and shiz for us, all pronto-like~!"

Theo began to shuffle to his TuneZen as he scooped and vacuumed up bits of bio product off the ground and injected the rare samples into collapsible containment storage units. Sometimes he felt like the janitor, but the pay was drat good (if he lived).

"Now this'un -" Theo paused, picking up a curious dangly bit by the tail that squirmed in his mitt, "is a curious find. Good thing I caught this sucker when I did, before it got a chance to scarper off! That's what paying attention can get ya!"

"Oh - uh, Dunkaroo-ski - the coast is clear by the by, so let's get ourselves acquainted with each other's armor getups" Theo said, proposing an offer. "You need this suit's extra protection a big heap more'n I do. Trade ya combat suites for a crack at dat DPM Shotty ya got there, maybes?"

"Thing is," Theo continued, "my hammer's great an' all but I need something a little better at cutting up armor plating for sinking my Rigspike in."

Theo punched the air and extended the spear of his wristjack out, holding it up with a goofy face as though he was giving Dunk the finger for a second before retracting it. Dunk had probably seen that gag before.

"I never leave the doghouse without it!" Theo remarked, shrugging non-chalantly like a smart aleck. Theo had probably used that line before, too.

"Anyways," Theo said, turning to Ra Maximum, "Ra, I need you to hold onto something for a little bit. I don't have the brainstacks for prognosticating like you two do, but just call it a Junker's hunch."

The dog-faced Wrecker's eyebrows shifted about as he glanced from side to side around the room behind his iShades. He leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially to the other two Wreckers, even though they could hear him over the comms just fine. Theo made sure to broadcast only over the local private bands.

"As you both should know, my Autofalconoid Merlin never returned from its mission. There could be Autofalcs anywhere right now, waiting for a chance to rob us blind! That's what the shotgun's for, y'dig?"

Theo folded his arms and nodded, like what he'd said was a compelling plan.

"Oh, right!" Theo started, breaking out of his reverie with some bagged goodies. "These are for you, too."

Action: (Ra Maximum, Dunk Tuggum, and Bonny-Anne may peek)
> FreeACT.Swap: Theo swaps 1 Scrap and the Pulse Pounder to Ra Maximum for protection inside his rig! Theo swaps 1 Scrap to Dunk Tuggum, and receives DPM Shotgun from Dunk Tuggum!
> FullACT: Set Ambush with the DPM Shotgun. If an Autofalconoid shows up, set orders to Power Attack >> Rigspike the Autofalconoid with the DPM Shotgun in Ambush to disable it (and hopefully allow it to be looted)!
> FreeACT: Theo Salvages for 3+ Scrap (due to Junker and Hazard Roulette), picks up any Autofalconoids that have been Disabled, and performs two 1d8 Lootrolls of the hex (due to Boost and Hazard Roulette), including the 1x Ribbon Skate that was slain this round and the 1x Ribbon skate that was slain last round.
> Lootroll vs 2x Ribbon Skates (Boosted & Upscaled): 2#1d8+1 7 8 - Two successes!
> Challenge: Theo completes an instance of Concordant's Repeatable Challenge >Quality and Professionalism, by explaining a successful Boost!

Sponsors: Let's get down to the nitty gritty of it all, Magitek Mafia: I am swimming in greasy grimy gopher guts over here, and seriously that's a good thing! This guy is one lucky Junker!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 13, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 1/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 00. Luxe: 0.
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 0 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

Lonán turned to face one of the camera drones hovering nearby . "Now, I reckon you lot out there have seen plenty of salvage operations in yer day, but 'ave you ever seen a proper (ex) pirate salvage? One wif' years o' experience harvestin' the best scrap and such from downed rig reks and whatnot high above the gaseous oceans of saturn? C'mere, I'll show ya how its done right' and proper, even let you in on a little company secret - always stretch before you commit to breakin' an try to have a spotter on hand - it's sure to boost your score!"

With that, Lonán dug into the bitz and bobz of the downed Tie-Breaker and kersploded Gristlegrinder(s) and manburglar that had all just so recently conveniently been laid out before her like a simurghosboard of treasure.

ACT: Boosted Salvage + Special Extra Salvage Turn + 4 defeated creatures this turn + boasting about my boost for the Concordant Challenge: 2#1d8+3 7 7
Looking to score maybe some crafting item (glue) from the meaty bois, maybe a salvage-saw or something, or a something flight-worthy from the drone.
BIRBACT: GOTO 142, fetch me something cool from a rig or the silo, your call friend! Watch out for other birbs!! Sorry for the headache. Just fetch Merlin's Corpse from 102 for the challenge instead! Do watch out for enemy Birbs though!
FreeSWAP: Give "Time Traveler" the Horror Goad

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Aug 13, 2020

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3 Scrap: 2
Belt: Med: 3, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

hurrypost

ACT:
FreeSwap: Receive things from Theo.
Act: Repair the Break token from the Enforcer.
FreeAct: Seal Hatch

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: A whole 8.
Belt: 0/3 Air, 2/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break (Broiler).
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Ned let the Rig's vents filter out the noxious gases Shines had put in easy vaping distance and then tsked as every single mutant decided - uncharacteristically wisely for their kind - to ignore the giant flaming rig in the room to attack Shines and her sadly temporary body double. He began fiddling with his DVice and plugging the Sanigel Derek had given him into his internal Med supply to top off. He was gonna need more heavy duty gullet gusher to wash away all the nasty poo poo currently spamming his body's warning filters. But for now, he had rust to clear off - and so started diagnosing what had gone wrong with the Broiler during the TIE-Breaker's assault while planning the next step forward.

<"Shines, I'm thinking we gotta try 'nother tack so you don't get your pretty scales damaged.">

ACT: Shake off the rust and HEAL Broiler Break token.
freeAct: Tight Scan Mutant Jailer.

freeAct: Spend Sanigel to restore 1 Med Unit.

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 13, 2020

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3}
{Scrap 6 :: Luxe 26}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1, Slots 0/1)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (For 1 scrap, prevent 1 hex of forced movement)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

Eugenius resurfaces a good distance away from the fire. The rig pilot is predictably hosing down the conflagration with more grease, adding to the smoke and heat separating Eugenius and the Purifier. Looks like the distraction worked. The producers even sent a token of their appreciation.

"Garbage, junk, scrap... what's this?" It's a length of super tensile thread. "More garbage. I wonder what you want me to do with this..."

As Eugenius makes his way to the shoreline, his foot slips! The headhunter recites a desperate plea while trying to keep his head above the surface. "Sponsors, if you want to see something funny, I just need to survive one go with Barbie! A Saf-T-Barrel, some hardlight, another MBC - I'll even let you pick the name!"

Eugenius McBuster (ACT): Hunker
Eugenius McBuster (freeACT): Wide scan

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Lonán and Eugenius' DVices chime, the Concordant Company logo displaying before bringing up the usual holo of Director Stahl's calm, unemotional face. "Wreckers McBuster and Lonán. In the interests of Wrecker McBuster's continued survival, I am drawing some Luxe from Wrecker Lonán's account to help provide him with necessary equipment. Wrecker McBuster, should you happen to survive and encounter Wrecker Lonán, I hope you can provide such assistance as you may to her. I hope for successful Wrecking for you both. I regret that what I provide you is the limit of my current resources. Keep your head down, Wrecker McBuster- the delivery drone shall be coming in hot. Director Stahl out."

Spending 28 Luxe (26 from Eugenius McBuster, 2 from Lonán Murder-Birb) to deploy an experimental TIE-Breaker SHOTDrone with a Safe-T-Barrel to Eugenius McBuster.

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Aug 12, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

first of all vatman might have ruined a high comedy potential AND THEN
done one of the fuckin' most disgusting things i have ever seen one of y'all meatbags do, holy poo poo
what

but anyway, speaking of weirdo semi-liquids, derek: heads up....it'll be there in a bit, hang on. logistical problems
u kno

Luxe: 25
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

Captain Foo fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 13, 2020

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 9L
Scrap: 2
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 2 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison, 1 Break [removing]
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Fluff may or may not come later.

ACT: Removing my Break token.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 0 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Shines-in-Heaven confirmed Ned's request: "Hai, I think we should try a different speed with these guys."
ACT: Ambush

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 2/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: -5
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Elsewhere frowns slightly as the horror slips under the thick grease, escaping her wild shots.. "Aff, you bestest scoot, lubelizard." The rig's speakers are muffled by the thick grease it's slowly wading through as she taunts the horror.

She brings the rig to the edge of the grease pool and plants its feet as firmly as she can.

"The pirate queen pioneers! Entry into the bone zone!"

The XCAV-8 whirrs menacingly.

ACT: Excavate 122

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Aug 13, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: 3
DR: 1 - 1 break = 0 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Break
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

ACT:
Teratoma: 1d6 5 Clear!
FreeACT: Swap DPM Shotgun to Theo, receive scrap in return.
ACT: Repair Break Token

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x3
HP: 2/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

"So here's my offer, I've got some medical supplies that were shipped in. I'm sure you could always use a little extra sanigel to make sure the bits you cut up stay fresh. I'll trade the rest of my packs to you as payment for the operation and you can keep the parts from the skate machine after you empty it. Sound like a deal?"

Boosted ACT: Offering my sanigel as payment and the Ribosk8r as materials for an Adaptive Warp Token Mutation from the lung bandit.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Aethelred's ocular display had been arranged to provide several additional picture-in-picture viewscreens while maintaining adequate visual awareness of his surroundings. This was after all the first time he'd deigned to grace the official Sponsor's Lounge rather than watch and participate from his command throne aboard his ship du jour in a long time. He could schmooze with the best of them. Schmoozing was just another unpleasant necessity of the highborn and the hypercorporate, and being both he'd received significant schooling on it in his youth, though he found that he much preferred delegating such tasks. He'd found he preferred ballistic negotiation to verbal during the Moon Wars, after he shot his first deserter. Remembering the act fondly, Aethelred idly rubs his thumb over the signet ring he had made out of the round that had blenderised Corporal Deming's basal ganglia.

Shines-In-Heaven's D-vice pinged with a short vox message. "Between your luxe and mine, dear Shines, we may have enough to purchase you something quite useful in the near future. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. Alas, while a BIG-Ripper would have dovetailed wonderfully with your impressive upper limb musculature, those must be sourced in-situ these days. Stay frosty down there."

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek

D-Derek enters Negotiation with Lung Bandit...Lung Bandit is interested!
Quebrar o galho for me, ou-sim? These scrubbo skates aren't good for so much, not without CorpoDispendiosos sticks and pricks,vocę? Bring me a nice sweaty one, ready to pop, and we're escrevendo caixőes!

Sektor Mission posted:

Salvage the Photonic Reticulum from a 5 HP Ribbon Skate and bring it to the Lung Bandit to receive a unique Mutation.
Cost: 1x Photonic Reticulum, 1x RiboSkatR, 3x SaniGel
Reward: Unique Mutation, Gold Reward Crate

2. Cyka

Cyka makes repairs, removing 1 Break Token!

3. Vatman Jones

Vatman's Endosymbiotic Brood removes 1 Break Token!
Vatman uses Air Tank to Replenish 1 Air Unit!
Vatman eats fat, man.
Vatman receives 1 Infest Token!

Challenge Complete posted:

>HYDROGENADE, THE QUENCHIEST: Drink some Grease in ACT
Vatman +10
Rook +5

4. Eugenius McBuster

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 28L (25 EMB, 3 LMB) for TIE-Breaker Delivery of Saf-T Barrel!
McBuster Hunkers down!
Scanning...
116: [Hazard][Grease Trap][Grease Fire] detected!
129: [Hazard][Septic Slime] detected!
137: [Hazard][Peristalsis] detected!
Scan complete.

5. Opal Dang-Cobra

Opal Hacks Purifier Transponder...Torchlight summoned in Assist Mode!

Enemy posted:

Minions with this trait must attack a unit of this type if present.
Opal Salvages for 3 Scrap and Replenishes 1 Air Unit!

6. Acolyte

Acolyte makes repairs, removing 1 Break Token!

7. Slitherin' Sidious

Sidious repairs Broiler, removing 1 Break Token!
Sidious uses SaniGel to restore 1 Med Unit!
Scanning...
Vrum Krasceaux #8
H/OO Social Registry: ACmcB
WCLTD Indenture Class I
Credits Remaining: 8412369 Hours
Combat Unit designation Mutant Jailer
The SocRec curriculum of VitaCreche's WCLTD contract is notoriously strict; but WCLTD has plenty of opportunities open for washouts in the RekSektor. More survivable than the rank-and-file Grunt, but without the cunning and ambition of a Stalker, the Elite is the most likely of the Tier 1 genodiverse combat operatives to endure multiple promotional rebrandings; in this case, Calorie Court's short-lived Melee Mascotz promotion.
Scan complete.
Jailer summons reinforcements...1 Mutant Nugget arrives!
Nugget 1 calls for help...There is no response.
Nugget 2 calls for help...Nugget 2 explodes!
A terrible creature emerges from the ruined flesh!

8. Dunk Tuggum

SWAP posted:

Dunk gives DPM Shotgun to Theo Reticule.
Theo gives 1 Scrap to Ra Maximum.
Theo gives 1 Scrap to Dunk Tuggum.
Theo gives Pulse Pounder to Ra Maximum.
Dunk makes repairs, removing 1 Break Token!

9. Ra Maximum

SWAP posted:

Ra repairs Enforcer, removing 1 Break Token!
Ra Seals Hatch!

10. B.A. Elsewhere

Elsewhere Excavates 122...Sarcophagous Horror is uncovered!
Sarcophagous Horror Scatters into the hex!

Scatter posted:

Unit may immediately Move when activated, regardless of Phase.

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem

Talcum hangs out with the Proteenz...Talcum's [Nuclear Arms] is currently [dope]!
Talcum retains Proteen!

12. Theo Reticule

SWAP posted:

Theo Salvages for 3 Scrap, Biological Sample, and Sanigel!

>Quality and Professionalism (Repeatable 3/5): After success in a Boosted Act, explain to the viewers how your efforts to do the job the right way contributed to your success.
Theo +3

14. Shines-in-Heaven

Shines prepares Ambush!
Jailer summons reinforcements...1 Mutant Nugget arrives!
Nugget 1 calls for help...There is no response.
Nugget 2 calls for help...Nugget 2 explodes!
A terrible creature emerges from the ruined flesh!

Nugget 3 and Calorie Clown are eligible targets for Ambush!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb

SWAP posted:

Lonán gives Horror Goad to "Time Traveler".
"Time Traveler" vanishes!
Lonán deploys Autofalconoid to 102...Autofalconoid retrieves Remotivator!

Lonán Salvages for 2 Scrap, Power Cell, and Power Cell!

>Quality and Professionalism (Repeatable 3/5): After success in a Boosted Act, explain to the viewers how your efforts to do the job the right way contributed to your success.
>Upcycling 2: Rise of the Autophoenix: Recover the remains of Merlin the Autofalconoid and craft them into something new.
Lonán +14
Brainfood +5

16. The Late Johnson

Johnson spends 1 Med Unit to Heal 1 HP!
Scanning...
125: 1 [Mutant] contact.
Scan complete.
Jailer summons reinforcements...2 Mutant Nuggets arrive!

Burn Notice
D-Derek is Burning!
D-Derek takes 1 damage!

Grease Trap!
Vatman Jones is stuck in a Grease Trap!
Vatman loses 1 Air Unit!

Eugenius McBuster is stuck in a Grease Trap!
McBuster resists!

B.A. Elsewhere is stuck in a Grease Trap!
Elsewhere's Rig provides protection!

Round 5 HAZard Roulette!
The Way: PVP rewards special reward crates. All Wreckers now have an additional Luxe Bounty applied based on their kill counter.

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Aug 14, 2020

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

A pleasant surprise.

We at Rook are so
PLEaSED
to announce the secondary field test of the
[Rook Wrecktumix]
the culmination of weeks of work in anteretrohorrorfication.

Please, enjoy it.

We know we will.

---
Spending 45 Luxe (40 Rook, 5 Vatman) to send a ShotDrone to Vatman bearing Rook's Sponsor Item, the Wrecktumix.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3 :: Break 1 :: Scrap 6 :: Luxe 1}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1, Slots 0/1)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (Prevent 1 hex of forced movement, Reload: 1 scrap)
Consumables: Saf-T-Barrel (Create 1 of 3 Hazmat utilities)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

Eugenius clutches the eye-searing green barrel as he carefully makes for the shore, if that's what it's called in here. "Not even out of the early game and I have to put on all this hi-viz. If I get another of those zucking crates, I'll look just like Saf-T-Bob."

any temporal distortions this turn or the next or the previous can be blamed on Murder-Birb and her dealings

Eugenius McBuster (MOV): Move 128 -> 137 -> 146
Eugenius McBuster (freeMOV): Select Hazmat-B

charms fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Aug 17, 2020

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Lonán receives a narrowcast: "Excellent work! Now that you've got Merlin's... mind? Soul? Power supply? Well, let's not get metaphysical about it... all that remains is to build it a proper new body. You will, of course, be rewarded."

Setting a new challenge:
Rise of the Autophoenix, Pt. II: Craft a familiar using Merlin the Autofalconoid's salvaged Remotivator.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"Ah yes, before I forget... I did promise party favours..."

Spending 15L to purchase an additional challenge slot.

Lanio Et Lacero: Enter the code 'C 4 R N 1 F 3 X' at the Rig Silo.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ok d-derek, seems like we got this worked out
u want a decoy
i got a line on a decoy from a "pal"

Send: FixR Drone (25L) with [X] Hardlight Decoy (Lubed) (6L) to D-Derek [25L Gu$tav, 6L D-Derek]
Luxe: 25 0
Challenges[2]:
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 06 Luxe: 004 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [1/2]: DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell // Items: Biological Sample // Notes: none

Listen Along: I Feel Better - Hot Chip (or watch Special Video version: with GEN's own Cloud Sync Boys (beta)!)

The Wrecker with the teal canine face bounced and bobbed as he listened to an old bop on his TuneZEN, the quirky retro music player that was once highly recommended by GEN several cycles back from Theo's childhood. Theo had gotten one from his parents when he was little and had kept one in some working order ever since. They were hardy little micro-brick-like DVices, and Theo had fun kludging together hotfixes to their old wiring problems. What Theo liked most about the TuneZEN was how all the music he put on his DVices through it felt like like they were his - like he was actually under control of what he listened to, whenever he wanted it. This small freedom was the secret to Theo's happiness.

In the cleanup of the Ribbon Skates, Theo had scored quite a bounty of goods thanks to being on the scene just as combat broke out. He'd bottled another precious biological sample and recovered a full pod of Sani-gel from the guts of one of the Skates.

A message from Cosmiq came to Theo as he worked, a missive straight from Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr.'s offices. It read "Check Cheevos" and included a link to Pertinax's latest submission to the Wrecking Crew Challenge List.

"Uh, guys?" Theo started, his voice crackling a bit over the local comms for Ra Maximum, Dunk Tuggum, Bonny-Anne, and anyone else within two hexes of the Rig Silo to hear. "We gots a rig code drop from Pertinax."

Theo glanced between his fellow Wreckers, both Dunk Tuggum and Ra Maximum, before continuing over the comms.

"I know you hate to hear it, but put a halt on yer boning and drilling plans, Bonny-Anne!" Theo suggested, a grin spreading across his face. "We've got bigger metal fish to fry."

"Whattya say, Bonny-Anne?" Theo offered. "Third time's here's the charm."

Movement: (Ra Maximum, Dunk Tuggum, and Bonny-Anne may peek)
> Theo takes Aim (remember Ambush)!

Sponsors: Oh Magitek Mafia: I think it's time your team got acquainted with my so-called Krew: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere, Dunk Tuggum, Ra Maximum, and me, Theo Reticule! We don't exactly have a team name for ourselves yet (three of us have Rigspikes, though!), but so far we've been doing a pretty good job of sharing the wealth! I think the next person on our list of people who need stuff to help them survive is Dunk Tuggum, our D-Breaker ace in the hole!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 2/3
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. The same thing, but renewed!

Cyka unslung the shotgun, checked the sights, carefully calibrated their aim, and scowled at the two hard-shelled enemies. Glancing at his diminished power bank and complete lack of scrap for the rail loader, he sighed, reslung it, and started looking for more promising lumps above the deadly pursuers.

MOV: Aim. Looks like I'll need to improvise again. Ah well. Slow and steady racks the kills without being killed.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 5
Sponsor "Inventory:" N/A

Hey hey, Wreckers! I gotta say, what's Pertinax got that we don't? Two good motivators for heading to the Luxe Crucible here, and yet the second they drop a rig code you're drooling all over it! Now that's aggressive marketing for you!

Challenges:
Show Me Da Meat-y! - Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
Disincorporation Incorporated - Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
It's Rigged All The Way Down - Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: A whole 8.
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Ned whistled at the Nugget's explosive ballooning and replayed the GibVid on slow repeat as his Rig started to back away. Classifying it as some poo poo, he gave the GVid a thumbhearts-up and an appreciative 7/10 (while this was still up there, he'd seen a fair few better executed chest-bursts), before returning to his mini-project of keeping the Wreckords up to date.

Contributor - Ned Sidious #7 posted:

Vrum Krasceaux #8
H/OO Social Registry: ACmcB
WCLTD Indenture Class I
Credits Remaining: 8412369 Hours
Combat Unit designation Mutant Jailer
The SocRec curriculum of VitaCreche's WCLTD contract is notoriously strict; but WCLTD has plenty of opportunities open for washouts in the RekSektor. More survivable than the rank-and-file Grunt, but without the cunning and ambition of a Stalker, the Elite is the most likely of the Tier 1 genodiverse combat operatives to endure multiple promotional rebrandings; in this case, Calorie Court's short-lived Melee Mascotz promotion.

Shines may see:
Move: 701 -> 702 -> 601

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

McBuster's TIE-Breaker hits McBuster!
McBuster takes no damage (reduced from 1) and 1 Break Token!

McBuster receives Saf-T-Barrel!
>>>

Sponsor Activity posted:

Rook spends 45L (40 Rook, 5 VJ) for SHOTdrone Delivery of Rook Wrecktumix!
Vatman's SHOTdrone hits Unctuous Horror and destroys it!
Vatman receives Rook Wrecktumix!

Sponsor Activity posted:

gu$tav spends 31L (25 g$, 6DD) for FIXRdrone Delivery of [X]Hardlight Decoy!
D-Derek's FIXRdrone administers Jug0MAXxX: This HAZ, all tokens (not counting Belt Resources) will be converted to HP; this may exceed Max HP!
D-Derek receives [X]Hardlight Decoy!

pre:
ACCOUNTS
1. Dimensional Derek		0		
2. Cyka				5	
3. Vatman Jones			9	
4. Eugenius McBuster		0	
5. Opal Dang-Cobra		-9
6. Acolyte			-8
7. Slitherin' Sidious		8
8. Dunk Tuggum			3
9. Ra Maximum			5
10. B.A. Elsewhere		-1
11. Talcum Bee Buzzem		4	
12. Theo Reticule		4
13. Collette Errol		15
14. Shines-in-Heaven		24	
15. Lonán Murder-Birb 		27
16. The Late Johnson		4

Rook EngOrg presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Acolyte: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
B.A. Elsewhere: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Ra Maximum: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Theo Reticule: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Opal Dang-Cobra: 2 Kills (Bounty: 20L)
Cyka: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Eugenius McBuster: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Slitherin' Sidious : 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Shines-in-Heavent: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Lonán Murder-Birb: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Dimensional Derek: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Vatman Jones: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Dunk Tuggum: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Talcum Bee Buzzem: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
The Late Johnson: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Collette Errol: 1 Kills

Sponsor Stipend posted:

Rook +10
Pertinax +5
gu$tav +5
Diamond +10
Magitek Mafia +10
Psichonumen +5
Brainfood +5
Condordant +10
pre:
RookEngOrg		10		Specialty Item TBD				X:Vatman
Pertinax AmmoFab	20		DPM Charon					X:S-I-H
Gu$tav			5		FIXR Drone		 			X:Derek
Diamond IAMC		35		Rockmuncher					X:Talcum
Turnt™			6		Specialty Item TBD	1 Gamma Crate		X:0
Magitek Mafia		15		Specialty Item TBD				X:Theo	
Psichonumen		25		Specialty Item TBD				X:0
Brainfood		20		Specialty Item TBD				X:Cyka
Concordant		10		Conc. Companion					X:Lonan

Sponsor Challenges posted:

RookEngOrg
>
>WRECK-TOMY: Destroy an interactible map feature

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Unapproved Aftermarket Augmentation: Craft a modkit onto a weapon instead of directly using it.
>The Biggest Headshot: Order a ballistic airstrike or deal a significant ranged AoE to 707, 806, 807 or 905.
>Lanio Et Lacero: Enter the code 'C 4 R N 1 F 3 X' at the Rig Silo.

Gu$tav
> sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.
>1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.

Diamond IAMC
>New Challenge: Bad to the Bone 2: Excavate a bone tile and grab whatever is inside
>Time for seconds!: Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.
>Trophy Hunt: Send the head of Vatman Jones to Diamond IAMC

Turnt™
>

Magitek Mafia
>Show Me Da Meat-y!: Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
>Disincorporation Incorporated: Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
>It's Rigged All The Way Down: Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Psichonumen
>Bring me... organs: Dig up a Quantum Pancreas from a tile, and offer it to Psichonumen.
>

Brainfood
>Rise of the Autophoenix, Pt. II: Craft a familiar using Merlin the Autofalconoid's salvaged Remotivator.
>Comedy is Tragedy Plus Blood: Land the killing blow on something that killed another Wrecker. (Valid Targets: Calorie Clown)

Concordant
>The Concordant Difference: craft successfully with Advanced Electronics
>A Companion for Every Eventuality: Craft successfully with a Concordant Companion.

HIVER Special Objectives
Talcum: 2/15 Bvo
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Eliminate a D-Breaker menace (kill or DQ a D-Breaker) [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
D-Derek: 0/5 Dvo / Dunk Tuggum: 0/10 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 1 D-Formed crafting component. [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 2 D-Formed crafting component. [+3 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 3 D-Formed crafting component. [+5 Dvo]
> Use the contents of a D-formed Lootbox. [+5 Dvo]
> Defeat a rival D-Breaker. [+10 Dvo]
> Consume a rival D-Breaker's power. [+rival's Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Aug 17, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 009
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 1 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) [sub](Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)

Vatman Jones gasped for air as he broke the surface of the grease trap he'd sunk into whilst gorging himself on it. Already he could feel the industrial, quasi-palatable fat-products settling snuggly in his arteries. His visceral neural pathways were screaming at him to get rid of the stuff, but something about it felt right. Right and meaty.

He licked the back of his hand, even as the drone from Rook splattered horror brain all over him. The grease was an acquired taste. But perhaps he'd have just a bit more...

MOV: This MOV I shall take it upon myself to Aim

Theantero fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 16, 2020

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Eugenius' DVice chimes, displaying the Concordant logo before bringing up Director Stahl's impassive face. "Wrecker McBuster. I regret that the behavior of that delivery drone was unplanned. I express my sincere hopes that it will not compromise your future survival. Director Stahl out." She then broadcasts a message to Slitherin' Sidious. "Wrecker Sidious. Would you consent to the Concordant Company draining your current luxe balance in exchange for unspecified future considerations?" On receiving confirmation of consent, Director Stahl arranges a purchase and delivery order through the WCLTD sponsor interface, with a final message sent to Lonán. "Wrecker Lonán. With the compliments of the Concordant Company, please be the first Wrecker to deploy a Concordant Companion in the field. Director Stahl out."

Sending a HEALDrone to Lonán Murder-Birb with a Concordant Companion for 45L (10 Concordant, 27 Lonán Murder-Birb, 8 Slitherin' Sidious).

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Aug 16, 2020

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

picking sponsee 1 is Ned, 2 is BA: 1d2 2

Foolishly, or perhaps wisely, we have offered to the dread oracle ORO-KOS, and have found the ideal candidate to be Bonny Anne Elsewhere

Bonny Anne, will you do us the honour of the most sacred bond of modern society, the sponsor/sponsee relationship??

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nweismuller posted:

She then broadcasts a message to Slitherin' Sidious. "Wrecker Sidious. Would you consent to the Concordant Company draining your current luxe balance in exchange for unspecified future considerations?"

Conditioned by years of DVice use, Sidious pressed to accept the agreement unconditionally rather than spend the next hours hunting for the refusal micro-pixel, or leave the pop-up flagged on his screen until it timed out days later.

Or worse, read it.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 4L

"See you clownboat sons of biscuits later!" Called The Late Johnson as he started operation 'Run Like Buggery'.

MOV: Move to 905

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 004
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
ProTeen: 3/3 HP. Default Orders: Follow/Boost/Salvage.

A Texas Chainsaw Pantomime. Drill revving and pointing and suggestive head-tilts. A demonstrative blood fountain, showering over the delinquents.

One follows seeks spectacle. The other bumps sucker in a secret appendage-shake and heads off with a newly acquired Motile Biocover. Piloting it by wire, overclocking its timings. Perfecting it for a backstreet joust for scrap and glory.

Local Units: 2x BuzzBreaker
MOV: 906>809>709

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x3
HP: 1/2
Tokens: 1 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

The clown could be trouble, it could easily catch Derek as he shifted around the map. He decided to head to the spot the others had agreed upon and wait for the clown to follow them.

MOV: Shifting to 601

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 17, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

@DirStahl now lemme get this straight
you took your wrecker's money
and used it
to buy something
that was going to shoot them in the rear end

that's either sociopathic or hilariously incompetent
given which company you work for it's even funnier if it's the latter

Luxe: 5
Challenges[2]:

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 9L
Scrap: 2
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 2 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

"Well, the annoyances are finally gone. Onward to salvation, using the amazing Jacklegz© to cut travel time in half. Jacklegz©, they're better than Normlegs." There was no sponsor reward for shilling the advantages of Jacklegz©, but none were needed for Acolyte.

MOV: SE to 805, then SE again to 904. Thanks, Jacklegz©!

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 2/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: -1
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Bonny-Anne sighs as her insistent comm alerts pull her attention from the heavy machinery. "Everyone wants a shot of B.A.E. this brillig night."

With a thought she slams the first message into presence. "Go for 'rat queen."

vorebane posted:

Bonny Anne, will you do us the honour of the most sacred bond of modern society, the sponsor/sponsee relationship??

"Oh aye, my dear corp. Link me to your fundz, link me to your warez. And I will pour forth a river of plasm and oil in your memelogo. Next." The voice command is a jarring end to the dramatic proclamation.

Lux Animus posted:

"I know you hate to hear it, but put a halt on yer boning and drilling plans, Bonny-Anne! We've got bigger metal fish to fry."

"Whattya say, Bonny-Anne? Third time's here's the charm."

Theo yipping at her. B.A.E. frowns and reviews the corp feeds. Oh. Oh! Choice metal dropping downwell. She wouldn't miss that.

"En route, flash spiker." Bonny-Anne's reply is gleeful, "Zazz time for a wee dram of actufact piracy."

MOV: Move from 133 to 142 drooling over rigs not yet jacked

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 1/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 27-27=0.
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 0->2 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x2
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Well done 2Can, I knew I could count on you!"

Checking her beeping dVice, Lonán smiles. "Looks like we got incoming. Friendlies this time, so flags raised for parsley eh? Best lay low in the means - get some juice back, you know the drill!"

MOV: Aim!
FreeMOV: Chug PowerCellsx2 Woops disregard.

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 17, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk Tuggum stood unnervingly still. Something was coming.

MOV: ___________Aim____________

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Shines-in-Heaven watched as the Calorie Clown gibbed the nugget that had been foolish enough to call for aid. That's what he got for not being able to stand on his own. But her team had other plans than to try and fight these guys fairly, so Shines-in-Heaven abandoned her ambush position and jogged to keep up with Sid's rig as they advanced in the opposite direction.

Mov: Move to 601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

((girlfriend had to be taken to the icu at a hospital fifty miles from home because of an infection that gave her a heart attack. The hospital wifi is rear end and poo so I'm have a hard time getting on discord though hopefully she won't be here that long and I can take her home in the next day or so.))