Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

colonelwest posted:

Yeah I’m surprised everyone just overlooked this...

“Let me dress up in my finest furry costume and hold my pet snake for this corporate PR Twitter post.”

-A true professional pushing the boundaries of video game technology

Oh, I noticed it. I just chose to ignore it..

Unfortunately last week I learned what "yiffing" is (not first-hand, thank God) so I'm still a little traumatised ...

"Tools programmer", eh? Must be hard to type with furry gloves on, maybe that's why the game is delayed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

:reddit: Look what I stumbled upon at a thrift store.

quote:

Holy poo poo those things cost like $80 USD (or more?). Nice score!

quote:

Wtf I paid a little more than 100 usd of the website a few years ago

marumaru
May 20, 2013

:reddit: Quarterly Progress Satisfaction Barometer 3.10 - Results

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
this is bad

SELLING INFINITE HADANITE 30 TIMES PER SECOND FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT CRASHED UEC TO 0 FOR EVERYONE

really, really loving bad

quote:

Steps to reproduce:
1. Mine 1 Hadanite With ROC
2. Store ROC inside Freelancer and let PO store you
3. Sell infinite hadanite from the PO trading console really fast for 8 hours straight with entire ORG
4. ????
5. Profit!!!!

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Inacio posted:

:reddit: Quarterly Progress Satisfaction Barometer 3.10 - Results

these idiots deserve to be scammed

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

quote:

Wait until Chris wakes up, tickle him. Implement proper currency backend DDoS mitigation. Have a ball man!
:lol:

no, this is really, really good

marumaru
May 20, 2013

that is hilarious

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
it corrupts purchases made from the webstore as well

someone hosed up big fuckin time

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

That's a :lol:

The game is just super, super hosed from it's withered core

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Wasn't Star Citizen's economy the one robust thing that they were supposedly simulating and testing with thousands of agents since early days?

Hmmm

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
It reminds of that time the game was a piece of absolute loving trash

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
What a poo poo show.

Meanwhile Dual Universe seems to be trucking on, and they got cooler space suits.

PS: LoL at anyone thinking that Derek Smart is capable of pretending to be someone else without breaking character into their wall of I told you so text.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

They should de-smeg the database, imo

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tuo posted:

They should de-smeg the userbase, imo

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTMINrFtPlU&t=12s

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

peter gabriel posted:

That's a :lol:

The game is just super, super hosed from it's withered core

What's really funny is the people on reddit mad at them and calling for their ban. For uncovering an exploit and reporting it. In a pre-alpha.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Our doggo has a new job. One of our runner ducks abandoned her youngs, and we were able to at least save one of two.

Now we are nursing it at home, and our doggo watches over it nearly 24/7. It's already at the point that when he's not around, the young one starts peep-peep until the big doggo is back, and if he can't get to her (door closed etc.), he goes nearly crazy.

He also never was that silent over the day in a long time, basically just watching the young one all day. When we let it take a bath and are not fast enough/not watching, he catches it out of the water and starts licking it clean.
(sorry for terrible quality/focus)

https://imgur.com/a/a6VCsFe

tuo fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Aug 12, 2020

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Rotten Red Rod posted:

What's really funny is the people on reddit mad at them and calling for their ban. For uncovering an exploit and reporting it. In a pre-alpha.

To understand this you have to put yourself into the mind of a backer

So, you have two options:
Option A: The correct one
Option B: A loving stupid one

Choose B

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

tuo posted:

Our doggo has a new job. One of our runner ducks abandoned her youngs, and we were able to at least save one of two.

Now we are nursing it at home, and our doggo watches over it nearly 24/7. It's already at the point that when he's not around, the young one starts peep-peep until the big doggo is back, and if he can't get to her (door closed etc.), he goes nearly crazy.

He also never was that silent over the day in a long time, basically just watching the young one all day. When we let it take a bath and are not fast enough/not watching, he catches it out of the water and starts licking it clean.

God drat I needed that.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Rotten Red Rod posted:

That's not unexpected from cultists. I would like to know what is CIG going to do.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

I think you'll find that it is actually not a problem and CIG has it under control.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

guy clearly doesnt understand AWS Deployment

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Inacio posted:

guy clearly doesnt understand AWS Deployment

I'll have you know he has been a Senior AWS engineer for 40 years! Leading deployments for the King of Siam and East Germany's First Bank of Politik.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

It reminds of that time the game was a piece of absolute loving trash

Last night?

tuo posted:

This is good :3:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Next week might be fun.

MSFS 2020 comes out so I assume reddit/blobbers/et al will be on the case of fidelity and immersion.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

tuo posted:

loving thank you. thank you.

just...thank you.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
C. I. G. 't's not a game.

(Read as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiS93eDcnk, of course)

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

C. I. G. 't's not a game.

(Read as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiS93eDcnk, of course)

CIG - It's in the shame

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

TheAgent posted:

loving thank you. thank you.

just...thank you.

that's what I say every morning when I step into the bathroom this creature shits in over night ;) (runner ducks basically poop all day)

tuo fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Aug 12, 2020

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/ymfMl31.mp4

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

tuo posted:

A Good Doggo

(pet that doggo for me :kimchi:)

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

tuo posted:

:kimchi:

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tuo posted:

that's what I say every morning when I step into the bathroom this creature shits in over night ;) (runner ducks basically poop all day)

Goslings seem to do that, too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCcB7YsPMKw

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Bofast posted:

Goslings seem to do that, too

The runner ducks at least killed each and every snail we had on our little farm. I also really like the eggs (allthough the egg white is a bit meh when they eat a lot of snails). They are wonderful creatures, imo. But it's incredible how much they can poop.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Holy poo poo, that was good. "maybe i just want to stay in virtual space prison" - a player's "fun" in CR's nightmare mod.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Holy loving poo poo

:five:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Inacio posted:

:reddit: Look what I stumbled upon at a thrift store.

I just want to say how hilarious it is that a toy to an unreleased video game was found in a thrift store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I said come in! posted:

I just want to say how hilarious it is that a toy to an unreleased video game was found in a thrift store.

It's evidence of a backer who didn't make it to release.