Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

this is a thread for you to just get it all out and gently caress everyone, gently caress you, gently caress me, gently caress whatever. just unload. go gently caress yourself, and your mom, and your dad. only negative emotions allowed here. be toxic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
gently caress you is who I am!

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Katamari Democracy posted:

gently caress you is who I am!

gently caress who you are!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suck me off till I fart. Randy as hell I start to pee on your toenails, a month goes by and the fungus start puffing out, I'm like, what's that disgusting poo poo on your feet? You say that's from me pissing on your drat rear end toenails. I deny it, absolute bullshit I say, gaslighting bastard. I start throwing things around the room, poo poo is getting busted up, the TV sputters static as a mallet strikes it in the middle of playing our favorite televangelist. I get extremely pissed off because now the TV is broken, I can't see the number to donate to the church. I start pissing on your toes again and you're like no it's only going to make it worse, a month later it's true, your toenails got fungus the size of softballs blasting out from under them. In fact, the toenails are gone, it's just orbs of fungus. I say disgusting, absolutely vile, you filthy piece of poo poo. We divorce, now I have no money or income to give money to my favorite televangelist, you have ruined my life, I will never forget this.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

lol katamari democracy, more like katamari never made a good game in the last decade acy

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

FUUUUUUUUCK the world

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

clammy posted:

lol katamari democracy, more like katamari never made a good game in the last decade acy

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

clammy posted:

FUUUUUUUUCK the world

I tried that once but I didn't even get the whole way across the park where the Hobos sleep.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Suck me off till I fart. Randy as hell I start to pee on your toenails, a month goes by and the fungus start puffing out, I'm like, what's that disgusting poo poo on your feet? You say that's from me pissing on your drat rear end toenails. I deny it, absolute bullshit I say, gaslighting bastard. I start throwing things around the room, poo poo is getting busted up, the TV sputters static as a mallet strikes it in the middle of playing our favorite televangelist. I get extremely pissed off because now the TV is broken, I can't see the number to donate to the church. I start pissing on your toes again and you're like no it's only going to make it worse, a month later it's true, your toenails got fungus the size of softballs blasting out from under them. In fact, the toenails are gone, it's just orbs of fungus. I say disgusting, absolutely vile, you filthy piece of poo poo. We divorce, now I have no money or income to give money to my favorite televangelist, you have ruined my life, I will never forget this.

good poo poo except go gently caress yourself. you think you got it bad? haha, well gently caress you your majesty, living in your ivory tower where you have things like "TVs" and "churches" to donate stuff to. talk to me when you aren't some kinda elitist entitled rat fucker fuckin gently caress. gently caress YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The cutest lil crocheted pink clam tells me to gently caress off??
Well I never

Suck it, sonny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

An old hag appears on your doorstep, you open the door, she asks "What's that straight rear end bullshit?" she says as she points to your sports memorabilia collection. "The Redskins?" she says, "That's some straight rear end poo poo, pathetically hetero." She forces her way past you and enters your house even as you protest, she picks up your favorite Redskins hat, "Just absolutely straight, just really disgusting is what it is." she says. She walks up to your Alexander Smith and Dwayne Haskins commemorative jerseys you bought for three hundo each, you start to stammer, terrified of the old crone and her hexing ways, but your useless pleas go unheard by the near-deaf hag. She drags her razor sharp talons across the jerseys, shredding them, "Absurdly hetero, just the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, there's no sense to it, none at all." The jerseys are nothing but scraps now, fluttering down to the floor out of her gnarled hands, you are openly weeping, she makes her way to the door. "I can't handle it, it's total crap, it is. It's a load of baloney, all this straight crap. Stupid." She vanishes to the night as you sob curled up on your living room floor.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

like a night hag needs you caring about sports to pwn you. go gently caress yourself. baba yaga be like "ooooh so you live ina housey house and you wittle bebeh sad about stayin in you housey house. well gently caress off bitch i live in a tree with legs"

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

to newcomers in this thread: gently caress YOU

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
No, gently caress YOU

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
:0

>:0

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Suck me off till I fart.
it would be over before it began

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

No, gently caress YOU

seeing your post is the mental equivalent of stepping on a lego in bare feet on the stairs in the middle of the night

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Goddamn, shut the gently caress up already

Jesus-loving-Christ

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
I got a big gently caress you for you.

Voted. 1.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Goddamn, shut the gently caress up already

Jesus-loving-Christ

gently caress YUO

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Katamari Democracy posted:

I got a big gently caress you for you.

Voted. 1.

Voted 5 to counteract your 1

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Spinz posted:

Damnit!

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

uwu de wittle bebeh wikes painting minis for de wittle dnd well guess waht gently caress wad, you're about as useless as a 5e ranger so GO gently caress YOURSELF

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Spinz posted:

thank you, and gently caress you as well

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ill piss on your boner bitch

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ill piss on your boner bitch

i bet you would, i just bet you would. unfortunately i'm not your uncle, uncel fucker! gently caress YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Woah! Wtf!

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

i hope you all contract a disease thats worse than covid, but it takes like a year before you even know you have it and it makes your skin rot off. go gently caress yourself

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

eat poo poo rear end fucker! and if you dont i will bitch.

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

put sticks and twigs inside my PUSSAY haha

nice to see everyone and gently caress OFF!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

clammy posted:

i hope you all contract a disease thats worse than covid, but it takes like a year before you even know you have it and it makes your skin rot off. go gently caress yourself

In the meantime that disease protects me from Covid and I have the best year of my life

Totally worth it
Thanks!!! Pffftt

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

eat poo poo rear end fucker! and if you dont i will bitch.

gently caress your angsty hyperbole parsed through text formatting. lol the 90s called, they want their performative angst back. go gently caress yourself

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

gently caress GOD! last time I EVER pray to him

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
You guys are being super rude right now :stare:

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Maguro posted:

gently caress GOD! last time I EVER pray to him

uwu im a wittle bitch pwayin to gawd HAHAHAH you just now found out there is no god?!?!?!?!111 NOOB ALERT LMAO

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

loving piss in my a-hole. Freaking loving do it. I'm gonna tear the drywall of my home apart and start stuffing it into my freaking loving peehole. I scream in agony. Is this what you wanted bitch?

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

loving piss in my a-hole. Freaking loving do it. I'm gonna tear the drywall of my home apart and start stuffing it into my freaking loving peehole. I scream in agony. Is this what you wanted bitch?

you wouldnt dare. you dont have the stones to stuff gypsum into your urethra you scared little bitch. go ahead and try. i'll laugh in advance at your hubris, you little cock goblin. gently caress YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i will go gently caress myself for pennies on the dollar. this is a offer you simply can not refuse. my pms are open.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i will go gently caress myself for pennies on the dollar. this is a offer you simply can not refuse. my pms are open.

i'll give you a quarter to gently caress yourself twenty five times, which is an odd number so hopefully at the end you'll be facing away from me so i can kick you in the rear end and tell you to gently caress OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
HOLY poo poo PISS TAPE IS REAL!!!

https://apple.news/AB5VDyaxlSFS4284LftUeCA

gently caress YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE PEOPLE SEE IT!!