Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -09
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 5 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

"Yeah, yeah, one second, babs. Just gotta--" there was a horrible screeching sound from the Torchlight that transitioned into a synthtar lick that was, if anything, worse than the screeching, and a bassline that thudded so loudly it was actually popping the little droid up off of the ground whenever it hit. A terribly-compressed voice started wailing from the speakers.

I TO THE M TO THE O D C
AND NONE OF YOUR SCUZZ'S GOT poo poo ON ME
STRAIGHT LINE TO THE FLATLINE
RIPPED RIGHT OUT FROM YOUR HEART
BUT YOU'RE HOOKED ON MY RHYTHM NOW
TIME TO TEAR YOURSELF APART

"Yeah! Omnicasting on all the frequencies. But I think it's time I got my royalties. Let's go."

Power Move to 805 then 904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3 Scrap: 3
Belt: Med: 2, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

Theo Reticule posted:

"We gots a rig code drop from Pertinax."

Dunk Tuggum posted:

Dunk Tuggum stood unnervingly still. Something was coming.

- Epulae...

MOV: ------ Aim -----

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Hexenritter posted:

((girlfriend had to be taken to the icu at a hospital fifty miles from home because of an infection that gave her a heart attack. The hospital wifi is rear end and poo so I'm have a hard time getting on discord though hopefully she won't be here that long and I can take her home in the next day or so.))

get through it Hex's gf!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hexenritter posted:

((girlfriend had to be taken to the icu at a hospital fifty miles from home because of an infection that gave her a heart attack. The hospital wifi is rear end and poo so I'm have a hard time getting on discord though hopefully she won't be here that long and I can take her home in the next day or so.))

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hope everything turns out ok

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek
Movement to 601.
Slitherin' Sidious enters the hex!
Shines-in-Heaven enters the hex!

2. Cyka
Cyka takes Aim!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman takes Aim!

4. Eugenius McBuster
Movement to 146.

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Movement to 904.

6. Acolyte
Movement to 904.

7. Slitherin' Sidious
D-Derek enters the hex!
Shines-in-Heaven enters the hex!
Movement to 601.

8. Dunk Tuggum
Dunk takes Aim!
B.A. Elsewhere enters the hex!

9. Ra Maximum
Ra takes Aim!

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Psichonumen is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Bonny-Anne Elsewhere!
Movement to 142.
Dunk Tuggum is here!
Ra Maximum is here!
Theo Reticule is here!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Movement to 709.

12. Theo Reticule
Theo takes Aim!
B.A. Elsewhere is an eligible target for Ambush!

14. Shines-in-Heaven
Movement to 601.
D-Derek enters the hex!
Slitherin' Sidious enters the hex!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 45L (10CC, 27LMB, 8SS) for HEALdrone Delivery of Concordant Companion.
Lonán takes Aim!
The area grows more Hazardous!

16. The Late Johnson
Movement to 905.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Aug 18, 2020

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 4L

"Duck and weave, duck and weave! It's never time to not GO FAST."

ENC: Cover

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Aug 18, 2020

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 004
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 3 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.

The swarmling mimes their battle plan at the insouciant cephalapod, fingers branching limbs of their own, growing into little puppets for the demonstration. Talcum receives the suggestion of a nod in response, then steps back onto the ridge of a megavein.

Talcum's body undulates, limbs slowly rolling. Then they're gone. The feed replays the scene in slow-motion in one corner, an oversized tongue appearing off stage right and almost enveloping the hiver before retracting in a flash.

The wrecker flies towards their target, weapon whirring.

Local Unit(s): Grimacing Horror
ENC:Power Attack Grimace with Rockmuncher: 1d12 7 2P base damage, +1 if Rockmuncher is a melee weapon. 1 Power expended.
Retainer "Orders": 1d8/Mug Attack Grimacing Horror
Infest Check on GH: 1d4 2

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3 :: Break 1 :: Scrap 6 :: Luxe 0}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1, Slots 0/1)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (Prevent 1 hex of forced movement, Reload: 1 scrap) Hazmat-B (Burn DR +2)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

As he proceeds through the living meteor, Eugenius prods at the fracture in his armor underneath the painfully reflective Saf-T-Garb. "Director Stahl, your thing worked. The drone, I mean... at least the hazmat gear will piss off Bar-"

The greased-up sole of his boot catches a meatbank at the wrong angle, and he goes slipping out of control downhill! He retains just enough poise to fall into a face-up luge position, and that takes him the rest of the way, gradually skidding to a stop at the rim of another sphincter. Two Meaty Sliders loitering nearby are cowed by McBuster's slipperiness... or are they?

Eugenius McBuster (ENC): Cover

charms fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 18, 2020

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 06 Luxe: 004 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [1/2]: DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell // Items: Biological Sample // Notes: none

Listen Along: Soda City Funk - Tim Legend

The report from Bonny-Anne came in over the comms: the slightly manic pixie dream grrl-Wrecker was returning to the Rig Silo in her basic Gamma Enforcer chassis for another shot at a classic Rigjackers' scheme. It would seem like the lovely lady Wrecker was already in the market for an upgrade, and Theo was more than happy to oblige - by punching in that Pertinax rig redemption code for her. Theo was looking forward to it.

"Uhhhhhhh...." Theo droned over the comms, "hold on."

Theo glanced between his two Wrecker teammates at the Silo.

"Should we be out on the looky-loo for that bone-daddy fiend-friend you found, Bonnie-Anne?" Theo asked in the broadcast. He was clearly nervous. "We've been sitting still too long I think... I must be getting para-"

Theo started in reaction to a sudden movement nearby, cracking off a quick-shot with Dunk's DPM Shotgun. "Auih!" he yelped.

"-Noid." Theo finished, cringing when he realized what he'd hit with the shotgun blast. "See - that's what I'm talking about! Sorry Bonny-Anne! Your rig's poor paint job..."

Theo popped back into his hidey-hole inside the rig silo, his cheeks rouged with the sting of embarrassment.

Encounter:
> Ambush: DPM Shotgun vs Bonny-Anne Elsewhere's Gamma Enforcer: 1d12 7 - Hit! Harmless PVP engaged! :confuoot::dare:
> ENC: Theo takes Cover!

Sponsors: Ouch! My bad! Um, okay, Magitek Mafia, I gotta make it up to these guys: the next chance we get, we've got to buy Dunk Tuggum a set of CS2 armor of his own! At the moment, you've got 15L, Dunk has 3L, Ra Maximum has 5L, and I have 4L (soon to be 14L if I get a reward for putting in this rig code at the Silo), which should be just enough... otherwise we may just have to wait a bit longer!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dimensional Derek

x3
HP: 1/2
Tokens: 2 Warp
Jacklegz©: +1 Move.
D-Mutation - Pulse Wave: Gain a special attack mode, 1d6/3 Push 1

The clown hadn't followed the others. It was lurking out there somewhere, capable of intercepting our good looking hero.

That was a matter for another time. Right now there were some beasties to shoot. Derek pointed his finger guns at the one on the right and started blasting.

Pulse wave: 1d6 4

Deploying hardlight decoy, spending a power charge

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Aug 18, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 009
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 1 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) [sub](Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)

Vatman Jones whistled to himself as he prepared the slain Unctuous Horror for butchering.

ENC: Boost

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Oh, lovely.
Another of those
ENTERtaINING
D-sasters is brewing.

Go on.
Take its pulse.

This was Rook

---
New Challenge:
START MALPITATIONS - Scan the Aberrant Pulse

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk transposed himself back behind his makeshift cover. [Cover] would be better. Yes.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 2/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: -1
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Open
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Bonny pops hatch as her rig strides up to the silo again. The pirate hunches low in her cockpit ands looks around shiftly.

"Watch the horizon, mates. Beefy with a chance of tongue."

"And Theo... fuzz up my paintjob and I'll buff it out with your face."

FreeENC: Pop hatch

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 18, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 1/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 0
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 0 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x2
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Now lets just take our time here and.."

"huh. Wonder what that is."

ENC: BOOST
MBC: Bodyguard

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: 0
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Ned looked over his scanner and spotted that Derek had gotten tangled up with a roaming pack of gristlegrind-hounds. Luckily the cavalry was just about to arrive.

"Down, diggy-doggy," boomed Hurt-Burn's speakers as the rig stomped onto the scene, dishing out a righteous, searing wave of spicy greek fire.

ENC: Hot Doggin': 1d6 6

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Aug 18, 2020

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Debt: 9L
Scrap: 2
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 2 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Acolyte stared at the Luxe Crucible. "It is almost disappointing there is nothing defending this place, but much preferred to facing more annoying synths. Even if that means there's no good salvage."

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: -3 Scrap: 3
Belt: Med: 2, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

BAE, back. Tubular.
Reticule is opening fire on her. Weird, but whatever. Who pays the bills calls the shots. RA MAX leaves the two of them to it, and scans the scenery for Dunk, there. The rig's speakers blare with Ra Maximum's voice.

- The third one? Take the pool to-

He stops mid-word, reconsidering.

- Ehmm...

Faint mumbling. Time passes.

- ...True, grand-fab.

ENC:
FreeEnc: Pop Hatch
Cover

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Following behind Hurt-Burn, Shines-in-Heaven pounced on the third mechanical dog, but the beast proved too cunning and evaded her attack at the last second. Frustrated, Shines-in-Heaven retreated behind the cover of the Holographic display that Derek had thrown up.

ENC: Venomously Bite the Third Gristlegrinder: 1d6 2

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 2/3
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Everything's better the second time around, even the third time around.

Cyka, having sized up the area, launched their grapple into the fleshy ceiling above the sliders and ran laterally, lacerating the membrane...

Improv!: 1d6 4

Causing a large lump of teratomachinery to come crashing down...

'Industrial equipment' (aim): 1d10 10!!

Right on top of one of the beasties!

Punching the air, Cyka declaimed,

"All right, two down! Won't be long now, Droog-Folks!"

Sponsors:Excellent. Anyone got enough to send something cheap on a gundrone?

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 18, 2020

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -09
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 5 Scrap
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

--TAKE A HIT, GET A GRIP
GOT THAT ITCH AND IT DON'T STOP
YOU'RE A SLAVE TO THE CRAVE
SELL YOUR SOUL SO YOU'LL BE SAVED

I'M YOUR MUSE AND I'M YOUR GODDESS
I'M THE COOLEST AND THE HOTTEST
TOO MUCH TALENT, DUAL NATURES
GONNA SMACK DOWN ALL THE HATERS--

"Or another odvrat meat pile. Not worth digging through that for salvage."

Opal casually (well, "casually". It took practice to look properly casual) lit a stimstick and inhaled deeply. "Time to get what's mine."

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Dimensional Derek / 7. Slitherin' Sidious / 14. Shines-in-Heaven
Backlash! D-Derek deploys Hardlight Decoy!
D-Derek Pulse Waves Gristlegrinder 1!
Sidious hits Gristlegrinder 2!
Shines misses Gristlegrinder 3!
Gristlegrinder 1 hits D-Derek, undiverted by Hardlight Decoy!
>Research Credits gained: 2 (Ability Use / CS-Grinder)
Gristlegrinder 2 hits Shines!
Gristlegrinder 3 misses Shines!

Gristlegrinder 1 takes 2 damage (reduced from 3) and is destroyed!
>Bounty +2L (DD)
Gristlegrinder 2 takes 4 damage (reduced from 5) and is destroyed!
>Bounty +2L (SS)
:siren: D-Derek takes 2 damage and is killed! :siren:
Shines-in-Heaven takes no damage (reduced from 1) and 1 Break Token!

Wrecker Down posted:

10L is credited to Surviving Wreckers!
2L is transferred to the Wrecker Retirement Fund!
A Death Cache appears at 601!
The Breaker broken, sent to another dimension in a mutually-assured massacre.
The cleanup skip isn't another dimension, Rev; it's basically just a bin for human garbage.
Any tribune of the Hacktogon knows, Hazel: A wet sack of shredded meat is truly the final frontier.

2. Cyka
Cyka Improvises...Industrial Equipment topples!
>Slider 1 is hit!
Slider 1 hits Cyka!
Slider 2 misses Cyka!

Cyka takes no damage (reduced from 1)!
Slider 1 takes 8 Damage (reduced from 10) and is destroyed!
>Bounty +1L

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman Boosts ACT!

4. Eugenius McBuster
McBuster takes Cover!
Slider 1 hits McBuster!
>Sphincter opens! Hex is now an airless environment!
Slider 2 misses McBuster!

McBuster takes no damage (reduced from 1)!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra / 6. Acolyte
Opal Boosts ACT!
Acolyte Boosts ACT!

8. Dunk Tuggum / 9. Ra Maximum / 10. B.A. Elsewhere / 12. Theo Reticule
Ambush! Theo hits BAE's Enforcer!
Enforcer takes no damage (reduced from 2)!

Dunk takes Cover!
Ra Pops Hatch!
Ra takes Cover!
BAE Pops Hatch!
BAE takes Cover!
Theo takes Cover!
Sarcophagous Horror misses Dunk from NW!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Power Attack! Talcum hits Grimacing Horror!
Proteen glares sullenly.
Grimacing Horror misses Talcum!

Grimacing Horror takes 3 damage!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán Boosts ACT!

16. The Late Johnson
Johnson takes Cover!
Manburglar misses Johnson!
Nugget misses Johnson!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Aug 19, 2020

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Derek, you're fired!"

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 009
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 1 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) [sub](Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)

Vatman's gaze was unfocused despite his extremely efficient work at stuffing choice bits of Horror into his portable bioforges. Indeed, one could say his gaze was unfocused because of it, taken how his experimental AoT neurokinetics were forcibly tearing his brain apart to accommodate for accelerated autonomous motor function whilst his head was kept under the surface of the Grease he was busy consuming. Only the various neuroregeneratives being pumped into him kept permanent brain damage at bay.

FreeACT: Mimic Junker's FreeACT Salvage for 1 HP
FreeACT: Boosted Salvage on the Unctuous Horror killed last Sponsor Phase: Looting Scrap, 2x Air Token and an Unctuous Horror G-Node for my Rook Wrecktumix
ACT: Eat more Ambient Grease
FreeACT: If Grease consumption gives me a Token other than Infest, using Endosymbiotic Brood to purge it

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 14L

"Rip that guy who died, your memory will live on in this handy dandy stimulus package I just got. Now that I'm not getting shot at let's see what we're working with here."

ACT: Wide Scan
FreeACT: Tight scan on 806

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"My, what a tragedy. My, what a mess. Nonetheless... I see some luxe that offers us a crisitunity."

Using my 20L, Cyka's 5L, and 2L from the WRF to send Cyka a Shotdrone with an Optiscope

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

She was a wrecker who thought she could grab an easy score. Unfortunately for her, something else was about to grab an easy meal.

A monster grown in a lab, ready to rampage and kill, capable of destroying everything in his path. None would survive! Nearly killed by a simple door.

Tremble before the beast made man, shaped in the image of its creator's fallen son!

A Newtype who succumbed to the ultimate temptation of his ability, becoming nothing more than a hollowed-out shell full of maggots, each containing a perfect copy of his own mind!

No one's favorite star dies an ignoble death at the hands of gristlegrinders.

Witness wreckers attempt our new Challenge: Meatse - Alter the geography of the map

All this and more on CYST: the untold, unauthorized, unrated story!

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

DVices chime for Eugenius, Lonán, and Slitherin' Sidious. "In the interests of making amends for my previous error in delivery method to Wrecker McBuster and in the interests of developing improved methods for engaging hostiles at a safe range for future Wreckers, I am drawing from all of you to arrange a delivery to Eugenius McBuster. From here, I hope you survive on your own merits, Wrecker McBuster, and provide valuable research data for future production lines. The next delivery is slated for you, Wrecker Sidious. Director Stahl out."

Spending 34 Luxe (10 Lonán, 12 Sidious, 10 Eugenius, 2 Late Johnson) to send a SHOTDrone with an Experimental DPM Rifle to Eugenius McBuster.

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Aug 19, 2020

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 2/3 :: Break 1 :: Scrap 6 :: Luxe 0}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0 Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1 Range 1, Slots 0/1)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (Prevent 1 hex of forced movement, Reload: 1 scrap) Hazmat-B (Burn DR +2)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 1/1}

The obvious way to lose Meaty Sliders would be to perch on a slab of bone too steep and smooth for their greasy invertebrate feet to climb. Since Eugenius himself is coated in a layer of grease as well, he can't use that strategy. Instead, he's tethered the Saf-T-Line to a f̶̤̔ȉ̵̭s̴̬͝t̷̠̃u̵̒͜l̵̮̀a̶̗͛ in the ceiling, and with that he's managed to suspend himself in a superior tactical position above the appetized Sliders.

Eugenius's DVice pings. The sphincter, this one with no nerve damage, ceases twitching. A deafening bass drop echoes throughout the entire organism. The whelks both slide backwards, according the new flow of gas. All this happens while the headhunter's attention is focused upwards.

Eugenius McBuster (ACT): Ambush
Eugenius McBuster (freeACT): Scan for Anomaly
Autofalconid (ACT): "If Knight Barbacoa is still chasing us, they should be 137 right now. Head on over and get me a souvenir while they're distracted with those... meaty conveyer bumps. And make sure they follow you back."

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 014
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
ProTeen: 3/3 HP.

Talcum is up to their elbows in greasy, grimy, grimace guts when the drill dies.

Firmware Update posted:

Now downloading.
Please wait.

When downloading is complete, firmware update process will start automatically.
Please do not turn off power during update.

7%

Still half-buried in the monstrosity they turn their attention to a dVice gacha game and attempt to ignore the horror's ongoing assault.

Local Unit(s): Grimacing Horror 2/5 HP
ACT: Transfer Shredder Flechettes from Charon Pistol to Rockmuncher.
Retainer "Orders": Wide Scan

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: 12 -> 0
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

"Rest in delish gibs, D-Dawg."

Ned let out a few flaming jets in tribute (and to temporarily chase off the remaining Gristlegrinder) before he paused maneuvering Hurt-Burn and started hitting the DVice for a bit. Shines got a vid-call popping up on her screen, with a solemn Slitherin' Sidious at the other end.

"Shines-in-Heaven, what with this reminder we are none of us invincible and that DJ Death's dogged synth-hounds are at our heels every moment of every hour we spend suckling the sweet sweet marrow of scrap from this meatball... I have decided to send you a li'l somethin' somethin' I picked up. Very much just in case! Check your DVice and accept the update packet I just sent. Don't worry none, it ain't no malwey-hax. I promise on mama's scaly tail I wouldn't try somethin' that underhanded to a sweet innocent horrific."

Shines may see:
ACT: Ambush
freeAct: Wide Scan
freeSwap: DVice-transfer to Shines the Strato-Cradle Repair Blueprints.

On a whim, rather than get directly back to Director Stahl he then placed The Call. Just to see if he could.

<"Concordant Sales Services? ...yes! Coming in loud and clear - you DO have reps everywhere! I'm calling because I'd like to Order A Fabrikit. Gotta be rig-repair capable, delivery to my person as soon as possible. Think y'can do me one? Uh-huh? Glad to hear it. Smell ya later - oh no, I won't. Probably not. Goodbye.">

He leaned back in the seat with a somewhat smug expression and and looked to the dronecams that had stuffed themselves into the cockpit with him.

"Concordant. When service means service, no surcharge*. Let's see if the Difference comes through, shall we?"

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 1/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 0
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 0->1 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x2->x1
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Peoples of popular television, peep as I pop this powercell propelling a Concordant Probe procured earlier for just such a peculiar power-play! Preposterous provocations prove non-fatal to the proficient pirate properly prepared. That's the Concordant Difference."

Boosted ACT: Scan the Aberrant Pulse triggers Cocordant Boosted Act Boasting Repeatable Challenge! triggers Rook START MALPITATIONS challenge!
Birbact: Recover Power Unit
FreeACT: Recover Power Unit with Power Cell (x1)

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 19, 2020

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Luxe: 1L + 10L from Luxe Crucible = 11L
Scrap: 2>4>0
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 2 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

With the death of another Wrecker, Acolyte's bank account was suddenly positive.
"Sweet, can't wait to buy something from a sponsor. Probably don't need this Port-a-Luxe, so it should be fine to gamble with it, right? Paydays are the best holidays!"

freeACT: Salvage for +2 scrap
ACT: Redeeming 4 Scrap at Luxe Crucible: 4d6 10
freeACT: Gambling Port-a-Luxe at the Luxe Crucible: 1d6 4 1d6 2 1d6 5

Late edit, hopefully not too late: Use my Boost to Enter SKIMMERWINNER into the Luxe Crucible.

Astus fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Aug 20, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

hey speaking of hilariously incompetent, how about dimensional derek lmfao

Luxe: 5
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/8J66pMX.mp4

Extreme rock paper scissors, BAE: 1d5000 2892
Extreme rock paper scissors, RA: 1d5000 4139

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 2/3 > 3/3
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Now expanding into Upcycled Nootemperate latitudes!

Cyka engaged their suit's ouchie correction subroutine to heal up.

ACT: Heal 1 HP

Sponsors:Awesome. Thanks bunches, I'll try and do a good shill when I get it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Ra Maximum, while we feel your decision to get infected with a Venusian disease clashes with Galaxploitation's hardline stance against V-Ds, we'd like to congratulate you on being clear of them. As a reward, we'd like to offer you an exclusive sponsorship deal as the face of V-Vector awareness."

Offering exclusive to Ra Maximum

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 06 -> 05 -> 07 Luxe: 014 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot) (Returned by Ra Maximum) // DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage, Missile. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell // Items: Biological Sample (Swapped to Dunk Tuggum) // Notes: none

Listen Along: Shiki no uta (Song of the Seasons) (Hip Hop remix) - Nujabes

Out of the two Rigjackers - being Ra Maximum and Bonny-Anne Elsewhere - only one of them was going to be staying at the rig silo to lay claim to the Pertinax rig when it was summoned. Thankfully, their kind had ways of settling such 'ownership' disputes without bloodshed. As the two Rigjackers squared off in their arcane dueling ritual, the dog-snouted Wrecker (full name: Theophilharmonic Johannes Reticule) excused himself to putter around the Rig Silo, bouncing and bopping and swerving and sliding, jamming to the music only he and his personal Wreck-feed could hear. He was making an absolute racket as he went.

"Thanks a brunch, home-skillet," Theo had said to Ra Maximum earlier when his Pulse Pounder had been returned. "I felt like a naked babby without it! But: it was better safe than sorry."

"Here:" he'd said to Ra Maximum back then, transferring over some expensive wiring he'd pulled from the walls. "Some scrap for your troubz."

Now that he'd gotten his trusty hammer 'Rusty' back, Theo was elated to be banging away at the walls of the Rig Silo again, searching the building with his weapon's thrumming hammer head for precious lootables in the less-essential sectors of the silo's infrastructure.

Along the inner perimeter, Theo drummed on the walls with Rusty and listened to the way the rig silo's structures reverberated, giving his suit's sensory instruments a good idea of where all the good stuff was buried. He walked down a curving hall, tapping his hammer along a support structure to the beat of his TuneZEN, until he stopped, knocked a couple times more on a spot that made a hollow, sour note. He raised his hammer high, fired up its thumping servos, then swung and smashed the spot open with his Pulse Pounder, revealing a hollow cache filled with redundant circuitry and rare metals crisscrossing each other in an alluringly sub-optimal pattern.

The Junker Theo did a little wagging jig as he pulled out the reams of excess wiring filling the hollow and started spooling everything up for his collection. The Rig Silo would still be able to run with all this stuff removed, Theo was positive of this.

When he was satisfied with his rewiring job, Theo began the process of collecting sturdy, unsecured sheets of metal and other poorly-welded-down bits of heavy building materials, which he started shoring up at various key sites around the rig silo. Theo's thinking was that he and his companions would need defensive points to ambush the incoming Pertinax rig from, so he may as well get started putting together some areas with decent cover from the cursory scans that the rig would make upon its initial activation.

They wanted to surprise the rig and its Pertinax-chosen pilot, and Theo and his rigspike were going to be ready.

Action:
> FreeACT.Swap: Theo swaps 1 Scrap to Ra Maximum and receives his Pulse Pounder in return! Theo swaps Biological Sample to Dunk Tuggum!
> FreeACT: Theo Salvages for 2 Scrap (no new bodies, & not Salvaging any allies' abandoned rigs)!
> FullACT: Theo sets an Ambush, with plans to halt any rigs that might appear in the hex with Scatter!

Sponsors: Oh... well~! That Wrecker-down announcement couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks Dimensional Derek - your sacrifice will be remembered! Magitek Mafia, now that we can afford it, please send out the following order as soon as you can, thanks:
> Experimental MEDIdrone Delivery of CS Suite II to Dunk Tuggum, 36 Luxe (15L Magitek Mafia, 11L Theo Reticule, 10L Dunk Tuggum)

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 1/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: 9
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

"Tsk... you win this match, Maximum." Bonny-Anne glances at the rig silo console, fingers spidering to enter the Pertinax code. "Stay alive so I can claim vengance."

B.A.E. slams a fist on the execute glyph. She turns and walks away not looking back at the silo whirring to life. In a few leaping bounds she's settling herself back into her rig's cockpit. Eyes and rig turning to gaze over the grease flows. The tableau is held, only cracking a little at the edges as Elsewhere's lips twitch with a suppressed cackle. She steadies and maintains the proper far-off gaze.

"When you're donezo here, look for me in the bone zone." The hatch seals.

ACT: Enter code 'C 4 R N 1 F 3 X' at rig silo
FreeACT: Seal hatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 1
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison 1 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Ouch, that looked like it hurt. Derek was currently being taken apart by the last Gristlegrinder after materialising straight into one of their buzz saws. Using the gory spectacle as cover, Shines-in-Heaven decided to find an ambush position to surprise the mutants that were most likely still following them. While hiding out, she also accepted Ned's comms request, waiting for the data to be propagated onto her DVice.

ACT: Ambush

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Aug 20, 2020