Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 15-15=0
Sponsor "Inventory:" N/A

Hey hey, Wreckers! Looks like another one bites the dust, which is more fake money in your pockets and real money in ours! Let's put that to good use...

Experimental MEDIdrone Delivery of CS Suite II to Dunk Tuggum, 36 Luxe (15L Magitek Mafia, 11L Theo Reticule, 10L Dunk Tuggum)

For Theo: Wrecker, you're playin' the long game - but I'm not sending out another delivery to one of your buddies after this until you cash in off of them, gotta see a return on my investment! Next delivery is yours, no ifs ands or buts about it!

Astus posted:

Late edit, hopefully not too late: Use my Boost to Enter SKIMMERWINNER into the Luxe Crucible.

NOW WE'RE COOKIN' WITH GAS, WRECKER! Thanks for supporting Magitek's Always Kept Extremely Businesslike And Neutrally Kapitalist ventures! (MAKEBANK for short, see?) Remember to upload somethin' good when you can - or upload anything at all, it's time to skim and win!

Challenges:
Show Me Da Meat-y! - Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
:siren: Disincorporation Incorporated - Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
It's Rigged All The Way Down - Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 DR: 1 --- Luxe: ? Scrap: 4
Belt: Med: 2, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [2/4]C, [0/1]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.
[1]Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.

- Veni, vidi, silex.

A solution. One battle fades out into the next. He, Ra Maximum, regards his allies and the rig silo, their improptu base of operations. A fateful moment is upon them-

Theo posted:

"Here, some scrap for your troubz."
Here's your hammer sir. Anything else you needed sir? No? My pleasure. Any time, sir.

-is upon them. Smoke in the wind. Ra Maximum speaks.

- Havoc.

He then hides under a piece of garbage.

ACT:
FreeAct: Unmount
FreeSwap:
- Receive 1 Scrap From Theo
- Give Pulse Pounder to Theo

Ambush

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk craned his head towards 601 and stared.

"My brain itches...for Moulson's Hearty Stoatmeal!©"

After a minute, he broke out of his fascination and began helping Theo Prepare.

ACT: Ambush

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

"drugs. weapons. computers. it's me, lol"

so derek was a toy program and the edge cases were quickly found and exploited
to make real bank i'm gonna need a bit more of a production-ready meatbag

@RA_MAXIMVM how do you feel about drug drones

Luxe: 5
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: -09
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 5->7->0 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase)
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP)
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

Groupie had hit one of the rare instrumental sections in Opal's extensive discography. Well, what counted as an instrumental by ODC standards--she was still rapping over a thudding bassline, of course, but it was a touch less shouty than normal, and there what was probably meant to be a synthpipe solo thrown in. Really, it was impressive that she had the humility to share the spotlight as much as she did--gotta have some real grace if you want to be a real star. They should be thanking her more for the exposure, really. Instead they'd had the gall to quit on her. Their loss.

"Aw yeah, time to hit up the good poo poo. Come on, baby, Opal needs some new augs. Chrome is in."

FreeACT: Salvage for +2 Scrap
ACT: Cashing in Scrap: 7d6 23
Boosted ACT: Redeem Supply Key for Cipher Package, selecting the Cyber option.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Cyka

Sponsor Activity posted:

Brainfood spends 27L (20BF, C5, WRF2) for SHOTdrone Delivery of Optiscope.
Cyka spends 1 Med Unit to Heal 1 HP!

3. Vatman Jones

Vatman loses 1 HP to Mimic Junker's freeACT!
CS-Medical spends 1 Med Unit to restore 1 HP!
Vatman Salvages for 1 Scrap, 2 Air Units, and 1 G-Node!

Vatman eats fat, man...Vatman gains 1 Infest Token!

4. Eugenius McBuster

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 34L (10LMB, 12NSS, 10EMB, 2TLJ) for SHOTdrone Delivery of [X]DPM Rifle.
McBuster prepares Ambush!
Scanning...
[Metahazard] detected to [West].
Scan complete.
McBuster deploys Autofalconoid to 137...it returns with blazBLO!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra

Opal Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Opal redeems 7 Scrap for 23L!
Opal uses Supply Key and receives Starting Package: The Cipher!
Opal receives CS Suite I...CS Suite I is converted to 1 Scrap!
Opal receives Fabrikit!

Opal receives Fabrikit...Fabrikit is converted to 1 Scrap!
Opal is augmented!

Cyber posted:

Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

6. Acolyte

Acolyte uses the Sponsor Code SKIMMERWINNER...gub.wrm installed in CS Suite I!

Acolyte Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Acolyte Redeems 4 Scrap for 9L!
deLuxe! Acolyte gambles Port-a-Luxe!
>BAR
>SquaHo
>fr00t
Payout: 4L!

Challenge Complete posted:

Disincorporation Incorporated: Enter the code SKIMMERWINNER at the Luxe Crucible.
Acolyte +15
Magitek Mafia +5

7. Slitherin' Sidious

Scanning...
702: Lung Bandit, Mutant Manburglar.
703: [Hazard][Grease Trap], [Elite] Calorie Clown.
Scan complete.

8. Dunk Tuggum

Sponsor Activity posted:

Magitek Mafia spends 36L (15MM, 11TR, 10DT) for MEDIdrone Delivery of CS Suite II.

SWAP posted:

Ra Maximum gives Pulse Pounder to Theo Reticule.
Theo gives 1 Scrap to Ra Maximum.
Theo gives Biological Sample to Dunk Tuggum.
Dunk prepares Ambush!
Aggressive Carnifex deployed!

Carnifex receives 3 Buff Tokens!
Carnifex is a valid target for Ambush!

9. Ra Maximum

SWAP posted:

Ra Dismounts!
Ra prepares Ambush!

10. B.A. Elsewhere

Elsewhere uses the Sponsor Code C4RN1F3X...Aggressive Carnifex deployed!

DARING posted:

Unit receives a Buff Token for every enemy beyond the first.

Challenge Complete posted:

Lanio Et Lacero: Enter the code 'C 4 R N 1 F 3 X' at the Rig Silo.
BAE+10
PAFS+5
Elsewhere Seals Hatch!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem

Talcum Modifies their Gear...

ProTeen spends 1L from Talcum's account to download the [BIGripper] dance from TRENDit!

12. Theo Reticule

SWAP posted:

Theo Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Theo prepares Ambush!

14. Shines-in-Heaven

Shines prepares Ambush!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb

Autofalconoid Replenishes its Power Unit!
Lonán uses Power Cell to Replenish 1 Power Unit!
Scanning...
[Metahazard] detected to [East].
Scan complete.

16. The Late Johnson

Scanning...
806: 3 [Beast] contacts.
904: [Wrecker] Opal, [Wrecker] Acolyte.
Scan complete.
Nugget calls for aid...there is no response!

Challenge Multipleted posted:

>START MALPITATIONS: Scan the Aberrant Pulse
McBuster +5
Lonán +5
Rook +5

Aberrant Pulse
Eugenius McBuster's Break Token is transmuted into a Warp Token!

Lonán Murder-Birb's Rad Token is transmuted into a Warp Token!

Air Supply
Eugenius McBuster is in an airless environment!
McBuster loses 1 Air Unit!

Evacuation
Sphincter attempts to evacuate McBuster, but Saf-T Line prevents Push!
Sphincter evacuates Slider 1 into space!
Sphincter attempts to evacuate Slider 2, but Slider 2 holds on!

Grease Trap
Vatman is stuck in a Grease Trap!
Vatman loses 1 Air Token!

gub.wrm
1L is skimmed from Acolyte!

Round 6 HAZard Roulette!
Marked Target II: Search and destroy a special foe in the marked target area to win a Gold Reward Crate.

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 21, 2020

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Oh ho ho ho ho! Ladies and gents, cyborgs, manyselves, quantum strangelings all!! We are cleared to land youse a pets!

Now now, not all at once mind, but first, given the expediencies of currency we are letting our Bonny Anne showcase just what Psichonumen has been cooking up this whole time!!

Spending 25 Luxe from own account, 19 from Bonny Anne Elsewhere's account, politely nicking 1 Luxe from Opal Dang-Cobra to purchase and send to Bonny Anne one (1) Psichonumen exclusive 'item.'

Darling Opal I promise to find you something that will positively BASK in how great you are!

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Belt: Med: 2, Pow: 3, Air: 1 Tokens: ---
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Booms of flash welded metal echo in the silo structures. The final pieces of the beast snap into place. Ra Maximum politely looks away as the Carnifex pilot arrives with a cofxee cup in hand.
Comms check.

- Reticule, incoming in twenty plus seconds.

- Tuggum, harmdob.

That would- --BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ--

Captain Foo posted:

@RA_MAXIMVM how do you feel about drug drones

- Avidly.

MOV: Aim

Accepting exclusivity offer from gu$tav.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 07 Luxe: 014 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 Power // 1 Air
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot) // DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage, Missile. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell // Items: none // Notes: none

Listen Along: Mighty - Caravan Palace

Theo had gotten himself into what they call 'a jumping mood.' From his hiding place all holed up beside one of the rig silo's main data nodes, Theo J. Reticule was bobbing his head along to some real solid rhythms, with the multicolored cords connecting him to the terminal bouncing along to the beat. He had meta-jacked himself into the silo's security mainframe (with some help from his rigspike, of course) to get himself a front-row seat of the incoming enemy Pertinax rig being constructed inside the rig silo in realtime.

Viewing the piecemeal rig construction through the silo's security feeds, Theo saw several huge exhaust ports being planted in place onto a massive beta-class chassis. The arms and armor of the mechanical beast had yet to be fitted into place, but Theo thought he saw large rippers being pre-fabbed and he earnestly hoped that the result would live up to its rig designation of 'Carnifex,'

While hooked up like he was, the dog-man Wrecker could also get a good view of the rest of the silo from his meta-place in the silo's security center. In Theo's mind's eye, his inner vision was scattered across a hundred different vantage points, and he found it moderately challenging to focus his mental attentions onto just one thing at a time. At a moment like this, Theo wondered absentmindedly if he would've had an easier time navigating everything in this mentally-imposed panopticon if he'd been born with compound eyes, like his [REDACTED] predecessor, Skipp Wiley Jr., that Wrecker of Cosmiq's who'd last been seen alive on Venus during the Wrecking Crew season of RISE.

The dancing dog-boy bopped and weaved in his mini bunker as he witnessed the silo's construction of the Carnifex along with his allies getting into their positions around the rig's exit point. Theo knew his time to act was coming, and when that time arrived he'd unjack and surprise the Carnifex's pilot with a special little surprise he'd been developing, just for such a moment.

He had two shells prepared and he was ready to go haywire with them against this inbound foe.

Movement: (Ra Maximum, Dunk Tuggum, and Bonny-Anne Elsewhere can peek)
> Theo takes Aim!

Sponsors: I read you, Magitek Mafia: loud and clear! I think it's about time we start thinking about what comes next in our partnership. I need a way to regenerate more of my belt tokens when I salvage from fallen synthetics and organics! How does the name 'Buffaloader' sound, for a [utility that reloads for one scrap that refills a chosen type of belt token upon salvage, and maybe gives the user a Buff token]?

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 28, 2020

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 013
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
ProTeen: 3/3 HP.

Previously on Wrecking Crew posted:

ProTeen spends 1L from Talcum's account to download the [BIGripper] dance from TRENDit!

The swarmling re-orients themselves, mask peeking out of the horror's gaping abdomen wound like a baby wallaby. For the first time in their cognizance they consider a method of self-expression other than ultraviolence. New pathways form, neural architecture re-arranging itself one mite at a time.

Just then the RockMuncher finishes rebooting with a cheery jingle, diodes lighting up across its surface.

Local Unit(s): Grimacing Horror 2/5 HP
MOV: Aim. Retain "Orders": Aim

malbogio fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 22, 2020

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

full size

Jvie fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 22, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

drat...I love it

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Another one down and I still don't have a Vatman head. Let's get moving, Wreckers."

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Dr. Skipp Wiley Sr. could feel a pressure mounting behind his temples, a light throbbing, pulsing pain that usually signaled the onset of a migraine. While he couldn't quite prove it, Dr. Wiley had a sneaking suspicion that his coworker who'd recently gone onto a D-Breaker-oriented retreat to refocus his chakras or whatever was doing some of his mental exercises again, and it was giving him the strangest sense of déja vu. Dr. Wiley leaned far back in his ergonomic grav-chair, stared at a knot in the fabwood-paneled ceiling that looked almost like a screaming face, and rubbed hard at his temples to activate the glands he'd had installed ages ago to ward off any headaches he felt coming on.

"Agh -" Dr. Wiley sat back up as his desk, capitulating to the discomfort.

Squeezing his temples with his spare hand, he depressed a sleek button on his desk's callboard and spoke. "Mistina, dear, send for a Mister Roucifer Gottschaft, please - he's in Development H.R.; I think he has something for me."

As if on cue, the pounding in Dr. Wiley's skull began to dissipate. Something Dr. Wiley had done had worked, and he was about to have a visitor, so he ordered up a pair of drinks in rokzglass - neat.

~~~~~~~

"I don't get why I do it myself, Roucey. They're hardly worth anything when the heap's over and more than half the cast is rekt."

Dr. Wiley was holding onto an official Dimensional Derek poseable action figure and staring deep into a portable dimensional rift his coworker had set up.

"I can never get over looking into this thing, Rouce. Welp: here goes nothing."

He tossed the unwanted, out-of-box collector's item into the experimental disposal-void cube Roucifer had brought.

The plastic figurine hung in space for a moment, then it began to shift and melt.

"Look!" Dr. Wiley exclaimed, clapping and pointing a finger dangerously close to the open rift. "It's like he's trying to walk!"

After about a minute of morphing chaotically, the humanoid hunk of plastic started glowing white hot before it flashed out of existence and the portal snapped closed.

"That's it? All gone? And you're telling me they still don't know where this stuff we send goes?" Dr. Wiley asked, getting up from his seat to pour himself a refresher. "Wild," he muttered, chuckling.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: 12 -> 0
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power. Tokens: 1 Poison.
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Slitherin' Sidious did some light jaw stretches while waiting for their prey to follow.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 12L

The Late Johnson watched as the Concordat skimmed 2L from his funds to pay for a Shot-drone and quickly sent a message back

"Heyeheyeheyheyhey woah hey woah, how bout we, pump the breaks on spending my money to give things to some other bugger who isn't even near me? Not cool."

As he started running from the Manburgler behind him, he tapped up his comms and sent a message to Acolyte and Opal. "Hey new mans! I got some unpleasant hombres on my tail over here I could really use some support, if that's all cool and stuff, 'cus I'm coming in hot!"

MOV: Move into 904
Sponsor: Still hoping to get one of those bio-covers if I grab the money in the near future.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 24, 2020

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

TheNabster posted:

The Late Johnson watched as the Concordat skimmed 2L from his funds to pay for a Shot-drone and quickly sent a message back

"Heyeheyeheyheyhey woah hey woah, how bout we, pump the breaks on spending my money to give things to some other bugger who isn't even near me? Not cool."

"Understood, Wrecker Johnson. I will bear the debt I owe you for this in mind. Director Stahl out."

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Luxe: 29L [-1L this Hazard]
Scrap: 0
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Oh...the Magitek Mafia had installed something suspicious in Acolyte's armor. It also came with a huge payout, so it was a net positive? Maybe? Shrugging, Acolyte turned to Opal.

"If you're done here, want to go find something to turn into more scrap? This Acolyte is still waiting for divine guidance for where to go next, so this Acolyte is bored and-"

TheNabster posted:

As he started running from the Manburgler behind him, he tapped up his comms and sent a message to Acolyte and Opal. "Hey new mans! I got some unpleasant hombres on my tail over here I could really use some support, if that's all cool and stuff, 'cus I'm coming in hot!"

"Ah, there's the divine guidance! Do you have any qualms about answering this call for salvation, glittering one?"

MOV: Holding still and Aiming.

Astus fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 24, 2020

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Cyka's SHOTdrone hits Slider, but does no damage!
Cyka receives Optiscope!

McBuster's SHOTdrone misses Slider!
McBuster receives [X]DPM Rifle!

Dunk's MEDIdrone fully Replenishes Dunk's Med Units!
Dunk receives CS Suite II!

CS Suite I is converted to 1 Scrap!

Lonán's HEALdrone restores 1 HP!
Lonán receives Concordant Companion!

BAE's SHOTdrone misses Carnifex!
BAE receives Hoarding Horror!

pre:
ACCOUNTS
1. Dimensional Derek		2			
2. Cyka				11	
3. Vatman Jones			19	
4. Eugenius McBuster		5	
5. Opal Dang-Cobra		22
6. Acolyte			29
7. Slitherin' Sidious		0
8. Dunk Tuggum			3	
9. Ra Maximum			15
10. B.A. Elsewhere		0
11. Talcum Bee Buzzem		13	
12. Theo Reticule		3
13. Collette Errol		15
14. Shines-in-Heaven		34	
15. Lonán Murder-Birb 		5	
16. The Late Johnson		12

Concordant presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Acolyte: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
B.A. Elsewhere: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Ra Maximum: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Cyka: 2 Kills (Bounty: 20L)
Slitherin' Sidious : 2 Kills (Bounty: 20L)
Theo Reticule: 3 Kills (Bounty: 30L)
Opal Dang-Cobra: 2 Kills (Bounty: 20L)
Eugenius McBuster: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Shines-in-Heavent: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Lonán Murder-Birb: 1 Kills (Bounty: 10L)
Vatman Jones: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Dunk Tuggum: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Talcum Bee Buzzem: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
The Late Johnson: 0 Kills (Bounty: 0L)
Collette Errol: 1 Kills
Dimensional Derek: 1 Kills

Sponsor Stipend posted:

Rook +5
Pertinax +10
gu$tav +10
Diamond +5
Magitek Mafia +5
Psichonumen +10
Brainfood +10
Concordant +10
Galaxploitation Media +5
pre:
RookEngOrg		20		Wrecktumix				X:Vatman
Pertinax AmmoFab	30		DPM Charon					X:S-I-H
Gu$tav			15		FIXR Drone		 			X:Ra
Diamond IAMC		40		Rockmuncher					X:Talcum
Turnt™			6		Specialty Item TBD	1 Gamma Crate		X:0
Magitek Mafia		10		Specialty Item TBD				X:Theo	
Psichonumen		10		Hoarding Horror				X:BAE
Brainfood		10		Specialty Item TBD				X:Cyka
Concordant		10		Conc. Companion					X:Lonan
Galaxploitation Media	5		Horror Hammock					X:0

Sponsor Challenges posted:

RookEngOrg
>
>WRECK-TOMY: Destroy an interactible map feature

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Unapproved Aftermarket Augmentation: Craft a modkit onto a weapon instead of directly using it.
>The Biggest Headshot: Order a ballistic airstrike or deal a significant ranged AoE to 707, 806, 807 or 905.
>

Gu$tav
> sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.
>1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.

Diamond IAMC
>New Challenge: Bad to the Bone 2: Excavate a bone tile and grab whatever is inside
>Time for seconds!: Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.
>Trophy Hunt: Send the head of Vatman Jones to Diamond IAMC

Turnt™
>

Magitek Mafia
>Show Me Da Meat-y!: Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
>
>It's Rigged All The Way Down: Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

Psichonumen
>Bring me... organs: Dig up a Quantum Pancreas from a tile, and offer it to Psichonumen.
>

Brainfood
>Rise of the Autophoenix, Pt. II: Craft a familiar using Merlin the Autofalconoid's salvaged Remotivator.
>Comedy is Tragedy Plus Blood: Land the killing blow on something that killed another Wrecker. (Valid Targets: Calorie Clown)

Concordant
>The Concordant Difference: craft successfully with Advanced Electronics
>Quality and Professionalism (Repeatable 3/5): After success in a Boosted Act, explain to the viewers how your efforts to do the job the right way contributed to your success.
>A Companion for Every Eventuality: Craft successfully with a Concordant Companion.

Galaxploitation Media
>Meatse: Alter the geography of the map.

HIVER Special Objectives
Talcum: 2/15 Bvo
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Eliminate a D-Breaker menace (kill or DQ a D-Breaker) [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Dunk Tuggum: 0/10 Dvo
>Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 1 D-Formed crafting component. [+1 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 2 D-Formed crafting component. [+3 Dvo]
> Craft with a Rank 3 D-Formed crafting component. [+5 Dvo]
> Use the contents of a D-formed Lootbox. [+5 Dvo]
> Defeat a rival D-Breaker. [+10 Dvo]
> Consume a rival D-Breaker's power. [+rival's Dvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Aug 24, 2020

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Yknow, all this protein is grossing me out.

Challenge - To the Bone - Expose bone on the map

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. No matter how thick the target, we try to get through.

Fitting the scope, Cyka muttered to the comms before setting up as before.

MOV: For hopefully the last time in this hex at this target, Aim.

Sponsors:Dismas Phalanges, this is Cyka actual. Direct hit on target, null effect. Scope delivered successfully. As long as it lives, it'll keep me from doing anything useful, here or elsewhere, so I'm going to finish it. I could survive a move, probably, but without being able to loot or socialise, not a great sitch.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 24, 2020

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"How about a little sharpshooting challenge?"

Adding challenge:
Attack The Weak Spot For MASSIVE DAMAGE: Kill an enemy with a critical hit.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 1/3 :: Warp 1/2 :: Scrap 6 :: Luxe 5}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0, Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1, Range 1, Slots 0/1) DPM Rifle (1d8/2, Range 1, Reroll miss for 2 Power, Experimental)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (Prevent 1 hex of forced movement, Reload: 1 scrap) Hazmat-B (Burn DR +2)
Consumables: blazBLO (1d6/3, AoE, Burn, Plasma)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 0/1}

"You always got to bring it up with the manager. If Concordat uses you as their lab rat, and you complain about it enough, they'll let (make) you be their lab rat again."

For all his bitterness, it seems to have worked out for the headhunter this time. The rifle is efficiently and ergonomically designed, it's fabricated with lightweight and non-carcinogenic materials, the redundant armor analytics package is stripped out and replaced with transtemporal metaheuristics that judge and mock your marksmanship in multiple realities at once, and best of all, it's painted a fashionable hue of bright red. This is a step above the standard issue DPM rifle, and a hell of a step above the EZ-Store's laughable conception of a firearm.

The sphincter is now attacking aggressively, angrily opening and shutting at random intervals in an attempt take the waste by surprise, but to no effect - Eugenius swings back and forth on the Saf-T-Line like a pendulum, while the remaining Slider has wedged itself safely between two hemorrhoids. Though he can't remember exactly when, the fracture in Eugenius's armor, along with all the caked-on pus, slough, and grease, had disappeared, replaced by nothing but that mildly neurotoxic New Plating Smell. Strange things are afoot, but they won't get in the way of Eugenius McBuster.

Eugenius McBuster (MOV): Hold & Aim

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Cyka receives a reply almost immediately: "Dismas here. The gun hit, and it didn't do anything? Muscle Jesus in the great gym above! I've been paying premiums on this poo poo, and... nah, never mind, you don't need to hear how I'm makin' the nanosausage up here. Do what you need to; we've got your back."

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

(Unctuous Horror)
HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 01 Luxe: 019
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) [sub](Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)

Yet more of the gastroindustrial grease-product settled inside his organs. Yet more visceral cries for help left unheeded by the neonderthal's master cortex. They had chosen their path, all that remained was to walk it.

MOV: 132 -> 122 -> 123

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: 23
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 5->7->0 Scrap
Cyber [3/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase) // Adrenal Accelerator On being hit in ENC, next ACT is boosted
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP) // Fabrikit Repair Synthetic Targets with a Heal ACT
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

Opal's eyes dilated wide as the nanomachines did their work, wiring their way straight into her adrenal system and cranking the output as high as it would go and then a few notches higher. And a second that felt like years from her accelerated perspective, her pupils rapidly snapping back to their proper circumference.

"drat but that's some good drencrom, straight from the glands. No beating all-natural. And with a nice payday to top it off..." Opal looked at her account display and frowned. Then she scrolled back through the account activity, the frown turning into an outright scowl.

"Groupie. Beat 18-Delta. Hit it."

Groupie obliged, starting up a thudding bass track that was entirely indistinguishable from every other bass track she ever used. Opal nodded, engaged her inter-mic, and got to work

"THIS IS O-D-C TO B-A-E
YOU hosed UP THINKIN' YOU WANT A PIECE'A ME
YOU CAME AT THE QUEEN, AND NO poo poo YOU MISSED
ALL YOU ACHIEVED WAS GETTING HER PISSED

YOUR CORPO'S WRITING CHECKS YOUR BONES CAN'T CASH
AND YOUR CORPSE IS TUMBLING STRAIGHT INTO THE TRASH
ALL OF THIS BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD PASS
WITH A poo poo OF A RIG 'NEATH YOUR CHEAP XPRESS rear end

With a snap of a finger, Opal cut the feed, finally turning her attention back to Acolyte.

"Yeah. Yeah, I can wait up a minute."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 3 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

"Fuckre ain't ready for the ol' jack and poke, garçon.©"

MOV: __________aim__________

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 1/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: 0
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

A large metal claw delicately picks the squirming horror up by its scruff and sets it on the rig's shoulder.

"We'll call you Traditional Parrot."

The rig starts making its way away from the silo.

"And, in accordance with the pact, this rig is now the Dragon Something."

On an unwatched feed a small, insignificant figure gyrates to an unheard beat.

MOV: Move from 142 to 133

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Aug 24, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 2/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 0
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 1 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x1
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Right, that's about all we can do here. Time flies, and so do we. VamOS!"

MOV: 143 -> 135 -> 125

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 1
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison 1 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Cyka
Cyka takes Aim!

3. Vatman Jones
Movement to 123.

4. Eugenius McBuster
McBuster takes Aim!
Knight Barbacoa enters the hex! Knight Barbacoa's Momentum grants them +1Up!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra
Opal takes Aim!
The Late Johnson enters the hex!
Mutant Manburglar pursues Johnson!

6. Acolyte
Acolyte takes Aim!
The Late Johnson enters the hex!
Mutant Manburglar pursues Johnson!

7. Slitherin' Sidious

Death Beacon posted:

Sidious takes Aim!
Mutant Manburglar enters the hex! Calorie Clown enters the hex!

8. Dunk Tuggum
Dunk takes Aim!
Carnifex receives 2 Buff Tokens!
Enemies emerge!

9. Ra Maximum
gu$tav is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Ra Maximum!
Ra takes Aim!
Enemies emerge!

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Movement to 133.

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Talcum takes Aim!
ProTeen takes Aim!
(2/5 HP)

12. Theo Reticule
Theo takes Aim!
Enemies emerge!

14. Shines-in-Heaven

Death Beacon posted:

Shines takes Aim!
Mutant Manburglar enters the hex! Calorie Clown enters the hex!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Movement to 125.

16. The Late Johnson
Movement to 904.
Mutant Manburglar pursues!
Opal Dang-Cobra is here!
Acolyte is here!

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Aug 24, 2020

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 1/3 | Scrap: 1 | Luxe: 0
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Bonny fires a burst into the grease to keep the hidden horrors honest and continues on.

ENC: Miss the Sacophaguous Horror. Tell the parrot to take Cover.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Sometimes the next step up needs you to look down.

Cyka, having sized up the area, launched their grapple into the fleshy floor below the slider and ran laterally, lacerating the membrane...

Improv!: 1d6 5

Causing everything to plummet down...

Sinkhole +aim: 1d10 6

Including the Slider, fully disabling it!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 12L

Arms pumping, feet pounding against the mushy mince surface and a hungry mutant behind him, the welcome sight of two heavily armoured people with hammers who wouldn't kill him was welcome.

"Sick! You wanna just beat the poo poo out of this goon with hammers whilst I protect my brain meat? Cheers." Before hearing their reply, he dived behind some conveniently placed boxes and hunkered down.

ENC: Cover

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 2/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 0
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 1 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x1
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Alright, 2Can, the way I see it, we're surrounded by meat, yeah? An' I left my wings back on Simurgh. Now I could find some cover and go down shootin', but we both know that's not how pirates roll. Go big or go home, yeah? So you spot me somethin' rickety lookin' and ill come in guns blazin'. Hopefully we take some of them out with us."

ENC:
MBCENC: Bodyguard the largest hit

Improv: 1d6 1
Improv: Junktower vs Manburglar, Nugget1, Nugget2, Nugget3: 4#1d6 6 5 6 2

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Lonán's DVice chimes, bringing up the Concordant logo before projecting a holo of the Public Relations Director taking a sip of water from a glass so cold a visible fog of condensation can be seen above it. "Wrecker Lonán, allow me to congratulate you on your effective elimination of multiple hostiles. Although I would not normally advise such unconventional tactics, nonetheless in this instance they have clearly paid off. With the threat you are immediately under largely neutralised, I am sure we can continue to maintain a mutually-beneficial sponsorship relationship for some time to come. Director Stahl out." She can be seen bringing her glass up for another sip before the holo winks out.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Luxe: 29L [-1L this Hazard]
Scrap: 0
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

As the Late Johnson dives for cover, Acolyte's hammer swung straight through the Manburglar.
"That was unexpectedly easy. Life must be hard for those without hammers."

Attacking Manburglar, +Aim: 1d6 6

charms
Oct 14, 2012

#4 - Eugenius McBuster

{Health 2/2 :: Medicine 3/3 :: Power 3/3 :: Air 1/3 :: Warp 1/2 :: Scrap 6 :: Luxe 5}
Augmentations: Biolytic Emesis (1d8/0, Burn, burn self on miss)
Armor: CS Suite I (DR 1, Slots 1/2) {CS-Loyalty (+1 Familiar)}
Weapons: EZ-Snipe (1d8/1, Range 1, Slots 0/1) [X]DPM Rifle (1d8/2, Range 1, Reroll miss for 2 Power, Experimental)
Utilities: Saf-T-Line (Prevent 1 hex of forced movement, Reload: 1 scrap) Hazmat-B (Burn DR +2)
Consumables: blazBLO (1d6/3, AoE, Burn, Plasma)
Minions: Autofalconid {Health 1/1 :: Power 0/1}

Eugenius peers down the scope of his new rifle. He sees the light of plasma crest the meatbank... then leap up into the air, forward, and slightly to the right. The Knight-Commander knows how to deal with snipers, even ones suspended in midair.

Eugenius McBuster(ENC): [X]DPM Rifle vs. Knight Barbacoa {Ambush, Aim, Power Attack} 1d12 = 12!!!

Without pausing to confirming the shot, the headhunter immediately cuts himself off the Saf-T-Line, falls, lands on his feet, and takes off in the other direction. The rifle reports that the shot took out a power capacitor in the cranium and critically damaged the nanosil housing in the thorax. Until Eugenius turns around and properly observes Barbacoa, both of those states will be true. For now, he's more worried about not one but two graping orifices into the void, the silent but tangible inertia now propelling the Slider towards him, and of course the moist thud of Barbacoa's perfect artificial form impacting the ground, getting closer and louder with each successive bounce.

Eugenius McBuster(ENC): Retreat to 145

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

Rig: 2/3 Power
HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: 12 -> 0
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power Tokens: 1 Poison
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

Slitherin' Sidious hit all systems go the moment he saw the Clown pop out amidst the roiling flesh-hills, but his preparations were made into mockery as the creature sprung and vanished among blistered flesh like some nimble Megamall ninja. It was quick and slick - too much to pin down - and as HurtBurn's NsinR8Rs began redlining Ned had to let up the assault.

"Hey now, this fella's almost as bad as the Unky-boys," he commented idly, before grinning wide and pulling away while waiting for the rig's weapons to hit reliable safety parameters again. This hunt was starting to get fun.

ENC: Power Attack - Clown Cauterization: 1d10 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Belt: Med: 2, Pow: 3->1, Air: 1 Tokens: ---

Ra Maximum looks down from his hiding place atop a crane arm. Faint rumbling. Apprehension.

An alarm blares from the assembler console, and it all explodes. The Carnifex bursts through the safety panels, raining lacerating metal shrapnel across CYST. The silo platform shakes, once, twice. Two more rigs have emerged from some dark recess. The crane arm collapses. Ra Maximum leaps. The Carnifex strides forth, right into his path. He misses the falls sideways, landing on the neck of the Carnifex, firing a Rigspike loaded harpoon through a seam in the armor, right into the control lines.

Not enough to stop a monster like the Carnifex.

That's what the second hit is for.

---

Turns out there is a limit to how much malware a rampaging warmachine can take. Ra Maximum remains atop the frozen Carnifex, lining up a shot on one of the Bounders still bopping about.

- Perfect battle, once more.
- Ad augusta per angusta, Reticule.

He gives Dunk a knowing look.

... But nothing is so certain, is it?

ENC:

Ambush Stage:
Ambush: Rigspike the Carnifex: 1d8 2

Reroll the Ambush Rigspike: 1d8 3

Normal Stage:
Aimed Rigspike the other Bounder: 1d10 4

-2 Power

Jvie fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Aug 25, 2020