Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

snergle posted:

in hs i wore it like that but i shaved everything but my "bangs" which was just where my bags would of been if i didnt shave all my long hair off. you should do the same. although i see it on girls alot now so maybe i just had a chick haircut.
___________________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

finally

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
https://twitter.com/andyfgopher/status/1296902638559203330?s=21

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Trabant posted:

___________________/

The expression of a man who knows his moustache is missing and that it's up to something. His hairline, it seems.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just wanna say this is a pro cut because it’s transcribed from the obligatory merch tie-in CD and they’re arguing with Anthrax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVNefCCFl8

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Mr Havafap posted:

Well, possibly a then-famous former Grenadier general who came to Sweden after the Napoleonic wars who maybe could've have taught his new drinking buddies this gem, but hardly anybody remembers him nowadays..

I really enjoyed this sentence from that Wiki article.

"Merely a nominal war old chap, might have to reduce the trade somewhat, for propriety and all" :wotwot:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

Just wanna say this is a pro cut because it’s transcribed from the obligatory merch tie-in CD and they’re arguing with Anthrax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVNefCCFl8

Yeah the whole conversation is etched into my brain even though I was never a huge fan of the show and it's hilarious

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NBCSAthletics/status/1296658212146630656

Back, and to the left...

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

"Uh well, i saw Beavis' mom naked."
"Yeah, so did I, I think she's "J."

"Why don't you go read some Spiderman comics, Beavis?"

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

How is this funny?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

How is this funny?

Forget it, Moon Slayer. It's Achewood.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

Forget it, Moon Slayer. It's Achewood.

Achewood is cool and good, and real and is my friend!

But, really now, was the DNC poorly managed or what? That's all I can get from this.
That this guy did such a poo poo job, that he is being called out

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Achewood rules if you're in the right mood for it, and the DNC went better than anyone expected it to by all accounts, hence my confusion.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Moon Slayer posted:

Achewood rules if you're in the right mood for it, and the DNC went better than anyone expected it to by all accounts, hence my confusion.

Come post in the Achewood thread in BSS. Somehow it’s still going strong despite being over a decade old and about a webcomic that ended four years ago.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Johnny Aztec posted:

But, really now, was the DNC poorly managed or what? That's all I can get from this.
That this guy did such a poo poo job, that he is being called out

not even a little bit, it went really really well

I can only assume person that edited the Achewood comic is chud-adjacent

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Memento posted:

not even a little bit, it went really really well

I was guessing a CSPAM-left type.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Come post in the Achewood thread in BSS. Somehow it’s still going strong despite being over a decade old and about a webcomic that ended four years ago.

It only ended four years ago?! I thought it stopped in like 2008

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

entirely possible

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

It only ended four years ago?! I thought it stopped in like 2008

It petered out around 2012-13, came back for a bit in 14, then had a post a week in 2016 before Onstad said he was putting it on indefinite hiatus.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Looking at the last few, I know I lost context but wow those got impenetrable

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I think pro-level DNC editing nerd just looks like the Achewood guy.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Memento posted:

these can both be true, depending on how much the particular cspammer views human rights as bourgeoisie constructs

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Facebook gave me the perfect toy for my infant

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

entirely possible

Almost certainly a cspammer. Chuds barely know what the DNC is, they dont have half the hate for it that us broken hearted Bernard Brethren do.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

anatomi posted:

The Brits did parody the song, changing the words to "Au pas, grenouilles!” and that version is by all accounts older than the Swedish ditty.

I suppose it could be coincidence that both versions are about frogs (is this what you're saying?).

This is all very stupid.

No, I don't think it's coincidence as I don't believe there ever was a British parody version, that's simply popular conjecture; I find exactly zero supporting evidence of such a version, but if you have some to show I would happily revisit my stance.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Did they at least sign it for him and let him take it home?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Start building guillotines.

Well, here you go, your chance to do better, in You Are Jeff Bezos: https://direkris.itch.io/you-are-jeff-bezos

e:

Just post the vid...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__DApLNFJlw

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 11:07 on Aug 22, 2020

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

mind the walrus posted:

Part of it is legitimately tied to the resurgence of Nazis.

Actually that haircut has been super popular in europe for like 10 years, fuckin everyone has it here, and America is always slow to adapt fashion

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Edit: uh i mean all europeans are nazis ofcourse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Manager Hoyden posted:

Wear it then, only the brain-poisoned Very Online crowd actually makes that association. And it's a pretty weak one when you look into it - the (not as exaggerated) version that was its inspiration wasn't particular to nazis, it was a standard haircut pretty much all over europe and the US. Yes some nazis wore it because they had hair and existed at the same time that haircut existed.

That haircut was the nazi haircut

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

So they finally jazzed it up.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Fartbox posted:

Actually that haircut has been super popular in europe for like 10 years, fuckin everyone has it here, and America is always slow to adapt fashion

But quick to adapt fasc-ion

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Are we really so eager for white bearded hipsters to go back to the Sokka topknot of 2014

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Data Graham posted:

Are we really so eager for white bearded hipsters to go back to the Sokka topknot of 2014

Due to lockdown, for the first time in decades I have enough hair that I could now actually make decisions on how to style it

And I just want it gone

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hyperlynx posted:

Well, here you go, your chance to do better, in You Are Jeff Bezos: https://direkris.itch.io/you-are-jeff-bezos

I fixed the Flint Water Crisis and funded a second season of Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, I'm a loving hero, this rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

:five: