Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Tommunist posted:

I see the dead are rising and posting vote counts

modkill votefinder plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sigh. I already gave my list hawke.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Top pick? Amni. No question.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is there a ghost in here? Can we please loving lunch SNG already? For those of you who think he’s town, think about how hard you can rub my face in being wrong. I will be full blown loving unbearable tomorrow if SNG survives.

getting douche chills back to the end of D1 here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

Look it’s the only tool I got, or wait til everyone hops over anyway. I think they are town, and -4 isn’t gonna kill them. But they need to act or yes, they should be gone.

Lol this isn’t even a townie mindset anymore. It’s literally anyone but you. you’ve already said you realise you’d still win with town if you die, so why would you risk killing other town who may have better power roles than you? Remember? You used to be awfully concerned about losing other town power roles which was your justification for protecting humalong, who still died.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

We’ve been on eachother since the beginning and uh, all the BS arguments that got me into this place, like apparently how I was gonna lurk all game (loving lol) came from them.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Top pick? Amni. No question.

Wtf? It was me less than 6 hours ago

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

sigh. I already gave my list hawke.

Your list, where gaspy was the first townie read you posted.. yet you’re voting him.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This EOD play from SNG reminds me of a game where he was taught, as scum, to always remember that town only ever know they themselves are town. He is hoisting his pitard on that one, I reckon.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I’ll be honest, I didn’t read the list.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

At the end of the day Hambeet, I *know* I’m town. Confirmed to myself. Gaspy isn’t. So between me and them? I’ll happily take out a potential scum or bad playing townie. Cause not posting is ridiculous right now. Gaspy, post some sort of defense or hammer me home but don’t sit on the sidelines and be all “see I said he was town” when I flip.

Like you should really be pushing on someone on your scum list, shouldn’t you?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

And im at work til 9 tonight and posting in lulls at work. Everyone has time zones. But I’m here. When I wasn’t before? You all said I was lurking and being opportunistic responding to call outs. Can’t have it both ways.

That’s not even the same as you trying to say gaspy is scum for sleeping.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

That was before this slow agonizing execution. I’ve posted lists, I’ve given all the answers you could all want, and I make a Vote like anyone else. Why Hambeet, when you were still on the fence, would you hop over to me? To prevent a NL? Why?

Is it because you want to ensure the possibility of a scum lunch over nothing? Well I feel the same way. And gaspy, very recently, made sweeping town gestures and there have been several cases on them since then. I haven’t heard a rebuttal, and I’m doubting him. Therefore, there is a chance he is scum. So I don’t want a NL either, AND I want to kill a possible scum which I know I’m not.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

hambeet posted:

That’s not even the same as you trying to say gaspy is scum for sleeping.

I’m not. I’m saying that the cases that others have made against them have merit, and they have not argued against it. Therefore I feel they are more likely to be scum then before.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

That was before this slow agonizing execution. I’ve posted lists, I’ve given all the answers you could all want, and I make a Vote like anyone else. Why Hambeet, when you were still on the fence, would you hop over to me? To prevent a NL? Why?

Is it because you want to ensure the possibility of a scum lunch over nothing? Well I feel the same way. And gaspy, very recently, made sweeping town gestures and there have been several cases on them since then. I haven’t heard a rebuttal, and I’m doubting him. Therefore, there is a chance he is scum. So I don’t want a NL either, AND I want to kill a possible scum which I know I’m not.

Because you’ve taken all ambiguity out of it.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sleeping has nothing to do with it. If I was asleep right now, you’d all look at my cases and make a decision. You wouldn’t postpone voting until I had my piece, would you? Even if I hadn’t posted like crazy today.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

hambeet posted:

Because you’ve taken all ambiguity out of it.

What ambiguity? Nothing is different except I’ve lost patience.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Is there a ghost in here? Can we please loving lunch SNG already? For those of you who think he’s town, think about how hard you can rub my face in being wrong. I will be full blown loving unbearable tomorrow if SNG survives.

Yeah this is cutting it way too annoyingly close people

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah this is cutting it way too annoyingly close people

Quick solution, don’t vote me!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
I am around, but my vote is already on the scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
loving lol. I guess. Please kill sng I pwamish he's scum.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’m not withholding a vote on gaspy because he was asleep for the last six hours, as you said. I’m saying I’m not going to vote gaspy because of your reason that he hasn’t posted in the last six hours; because it was likely he was asleep.

You’re deliberately trying to confuse things and create chaos.

He was your top town read but now you’d vote him.

Sandwolf was your top scum read but you’d vote amni.

There is no consistency in your arguments.

You would have actually ran a better defence of yourself if you hadn’t posted at all. Even those who defended you are probably going to have a hard time ignoring your posting at the end of today.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sandnavyguy posted:

Quick solution, don’t vote me!

You are scum and if you had any honour you'd vote yourself out so you wouldn't suffer another day of this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I wish someday we could get the idea to stick in people's heads that it is not actually anti-town to "cut the day short" by sacrificing a few hours worth of discussion time for the benefit of actually securing a lunch with a decent amount of leeway to spare

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

I wish someday we could get the idea to stick in people's heads that it is not actually anti-town to "cut the day short" by sacrificing a few hours worth of discussion time for the benefit of actually securing a lunch with a decent amount of leeway to spare

My next game with have PR's be more powerful based on how many hours were left to deadline.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

My next game with have PR's be more powerful based on how many hours were left to deadline.

Presign

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

God yes.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

at 10 minutes I wiill swap to gaspy, because someone dying is better than no one dying.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Amnistar posted:

Add post count ++ powers in and I’ll be there.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I just figure I should mention this, and it isn't an omgus just an observation, TASTE's play and participation has been abysmal.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I just figure I should mention this, and it isn't an omgus just an observation, TASTE's play and participation has been abysmal.

Taste and Hawke both.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

'm not swapping to gaspy

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote Gaspy

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Amnistar posted:

at 10 minutes I wiill swap to gaspy, because someone dying is better than no one dying.

That’s bad. I’d say if we can’t secure sng that it’s pretty likely he is scum as they’re all on someone else. even though bussing is a thing they wouldn’t want to lose 2 scum in the first 2 days.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

Omg gently caress you all for making me have to actually watch this thread when I'm staying home sick with a migraine

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

hambeet posted:

That’s bad. I’d say if we can’t secure sng that it’s pretty likely he is scum as they’re all on someone else. even though bussing is a thing they wouldn’t want to lose 2 scum in the first 2 days.

If Gaspy is town, it gives us information. If gaspy is scum it gives us information. if no one dies we have to sit through this AGAIN tommorrow.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote Sandwold

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Legit if we no execute today, I'm dropping a vote on SNG and only coming back to the thread if someone has night action information and makes it public.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What the gently caress Amni that just made them tied how are you even helping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

how is that an alias? ##unvote