Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

I still can't believe anyone sincerely likes Roman Reigns. He's middle of the road turned into a sports entertainer.
He’s really good actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

You might say she’s going Underground for a while.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

TheKingslayer posted:

I still can't believe anyone sincerely likes Roman Reigns. He's middle of the road turned into a sports entertainer.

Roman was on the show for like 3 minutes and looked a million times cooler than the people actually in the main event

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Benne posted:

Roman was on the show for like 3 minutes and looked a million times cooler than the people actually in the main event

Yeah, and those 3 minutes of looking cooler than two dorks will turn into three months of painfully uncool meandering main event fuckery, maybe more if they can get Brock Lesnar to come back.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Neodoomium posted:

Ow! drat sandwich took a bite outta me!

Lmfao

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1297755427191394304?s=19

Asuka has posted noods

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Pylons posted:

According to Alvarez someone else is supposed to come back soon. If it's Sami I'm gonna start wondering if WWE hasn't put their foot down on people sitting out the pandemic.
How does WWE punish someone who's staying home over health concerns? Stop paying them?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

How does WWE punish someone who's staying home over health concerns? Stop paying them?
freeze their contract so stop paying them and also add on time at the end

Fosson
Feb 26, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

You have to remember that people that post here hate themselves.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Open Marriage Night posted:

You might say she’s going Underground for a while.

she'll be decked in all black, slammin the pit fantastic?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cObZF5UPE

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Lid posted:

Why did no one talk about how Zelina Vega was Overwatch's Sombra which might be the only thing worth knowing about this entire show

¡Apagando las luces! (because the show loving sucks)

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Good lord they all look like poo poo. Everything in this clip looks like poo poo!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Genuinely dying to know who was in the costume

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Genuinely dying to know who was in the costume

Roman Reigns duh.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Roman rules and I hope he continues to beat up nerds and make them cry

Still not watching the show though lol

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I always thought the Fiend existed purely to be fed to Roman anyway. And Bray loving sucks so cool, whatever. Listening to him blubber at the end of Summerslam was kinda great. The match sucked and his intro made my head hurt.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

roman seems like a real nice chill dude but i have never had any desire to watch any of his wrestling matches

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Roman staying home and not playing Vince's stupid game was the most interesting thing he had ever done, so showing up to play Vince's stupid game and going right back to invincible Big Dog with his weird rear end new teeth, fake tan and blue contacts again, somehow, makes him boring as dishwater all over again, frankly. And very stupid, given WWE is still getting positive cases, but, it's his god given right to be stupid with his own health, I guess.

Like, I wondered what the hell the face/heel dynamic of this Braun/Bray feud was supposed to be and it was literally just them turning Braun heel so Roman would have a monster to slay. AGAIN. Seen it. Pass.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nobody can resist the Thunderdome.

Sami's coming back too.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
CM Punk will be the big return as the leader of Retribution.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wait a minute I recognize those lovely strikes and obvious thigh slaps! Can it be?!

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
year 6 of the roman experiment is when it will all finally fall into place

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

MJeff posted:

Roman staying home and not playing Vince's stupid game was the most interesting thing he had ever done, so showing up to play Vince's stupid game and going right back to invincible Big Dog with his weird rear end new teeth, fake tan and blue contacts again, somehow, makes him boring as dishwater all over again, frankly. And very stupid, given WWE is still getting positive cases, but, it's his god given right to be stupid with his own health, I guess.

Like, I wondered what the hell the face/heel dynamic of this Braun/Bray feud was supposed to be and it was literally just them turning Braun heel so Roman would have a monster to slay. AGAIN. Seen it. Pass.

This is going to bite them in the rear end, as much as anything can bite them in the rear end anymore. Nobody liked Roman when he still faced interesting or cool people. Now the interest in Braun and Fiend is all but gone so why the hell should anyone care that Roman beats them? Beyond the "Haha, he sure beat Loser McFuckface"-factor, I mean.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Apologies for the lovely source

Ringside News posted:

SummerSlam took place in the WWE ThunderDome with the ring surrounded by tons of faces. Throughout the night there were times when everyone seemed to respond in the same way. There is a very good reason for that. WWE has fan coordinators on participants’ headsets and everyone in the ThunderDome can hear the prompts that they are given. This is the reason why so many fans all give their thumbs down at the same time. They are all getting the same orders at the same time. Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that this is similar to how they would do WCW studio audiences in the mid-90’s with someone encouraging the crowd to react in the same way at the same time.

Come be part of our interactive fan experience where you can appear on our lovely Zoom board and you will be ordered to perform like a monkey at the appropriate times under threat of removal if your response is not appropriate enough

In happier news:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEROxp6jewt/?utm_source=ig_embed

Renee Young posted:

This November would mark 8 years in WWE. 8 years!! An opportunity of a lifetime with a global company to learn, grow, make history and do things beyond my wildest dreams before I left Toronto for this adventure. I made friends, family- literally family- I met my husband here (what a loving dreamboat) and people that will be a part of my life forever. I did things Icouldn’t have even imagined or dreamt up. From backstage interviews, a reality show, Talking Smack, being the first woman to be a part of a WWE broadcast in Saudi Arabia, tbeing the first woman to sit at the commentary desk full time on Monday Night Raw, calling Wrestlemania, anchoring a brand new show with Fox Sports (which you guys will still be able to catch me on!) I’ve been so lucky. But it’s also been a lot of my hard work, drive and passion that’s landed me in these amazing spots. I’ve had such an incredible run with WWE. It’s changed my life. But that all leads me to now. What’s next? Do I stay satisfied with what I’ve done? Or do I go in pursuit of new barriers and goals in mind? I always choose the latter. I have no idea what that means or looks like, but it’s time for me to go. Time to roll the dice again and shake things up. Time to light that fire again and forge on. Time to say bye to Renee Young and reconnect with Renee Paquette and remember why I started this journey to begin with. And as the ride slows down- as the world slows down, I see it as my opportunity to make a move. So I just wanted to say thanks to WWE and to the all the fans that have been so drat cool to me over the years. And send a crap ton of love to all of my people. I’m excited for the future! Thanks for everything ❤️

Rarity fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Aug 24, 2020

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Sister Abigail/ SwitchBlade is such a weak rear end looking finisher if the face doesn’t plant

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dave Meltzer also revealed that Xavier Woods missed the first episode of Talking Smack because nobody told him it was happening

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao amazing

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

loving rinky dink rear end clown show run by dingdongs

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

Apologies for the lovely source

Come be part of our interactive fan experience where you can appear on our lovely Zoom board and you will be ordered to perform like a monkey at the appropriate times under threat of removal if your response is not appropriate enough

loving holy lmao

you're not even getting paid for this!!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gXroqZ_jv8

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
how long did it take them to cut whoever put up the Fire Velveteen Dream sign?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Lol is being part of Thunderdome free? Cause I don’t think you could pay me enough money to take orders from Kevin Dunn

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Taintrunner posted:

loving holy lmao

you're not even getting paid for this!!!

Proposal to pay Rarity in wine and Chili's gift cards.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

Dave Meltzer also revealed that Xavier Woods missed the first episode of Talking Smack because nobody told him it was happening

I was loving floored when he said that. Absolutely incredible.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

This is like one of the fake posts in the WWE Recap thread

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Rarity posted:

Didn’t Woods lose a spot in a Royal Rumble once for the same reason? Nobody told him he was competing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CobiWann posted:

Proposal to pay Rarity in wine and Chili's gift cards.

There's not enough booze in the world to get me in the Thunderdome

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dacap posted:

Didn’t Woods lose a spot in a Royal Rumble once for the same reason? Nobody told him he was competing.

Turns out someone can't travel across the country when they straight up have 24 hours notice at most to 1) find a way there and 2) find a place to stay

Didn't work as a successful strategy pre-plague, definitely doesn't work mid-plague

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

World is going brazy/ Where did we go wrong?/ It's a tidal wave/ It's a thunderdome