Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

:psyduck::psyduck:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Stux is my sock puppet account just FYI

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Relax Or DIE posted:

Stux is my sock puppet account just FYI
Goondolences.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
One more for the road.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Funky See Funky Do posted:

She was flying monkeying herself.

haha

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/uNvNUvr.mp4

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Man it seems like the last few months have been repeated instances of "I still don't like FYAD but that sure was some bullshit".

And, well, I still don't like FYAD, but that sure was some bullshit.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I hope no one tells lowtax that this place is almost worth paying for again

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:psyboom:
    :psyduck::psyduck:
:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

there’s a chance i’m misremembering and it was a different BnR modmin, in which case i apologize

it was tashilicious......i took these screenies when bnr first opened because i had no idea they were together and i ended up crying with laughter that her nickname for him was Turt

didnt include her username in the screenshots but i remember it well.

Moon Mod edit: User was misremembering, TashxTurt is not canon

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Aug 25, 2020

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
It has been a long, long game, but now the posting cabal is ready to take down the final boss; Pet Island, that den of iniquity.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

docbeard posted:

Man it seems like the last few months have been repeated instances of "I still don't like FYAD but that sure was some bullshit".

And, well, I still don't like FYAD, but that sure was some bullshit.

This is all that I ask for moving forward. Whether you think FYAD is funny/good or not is irrelevant to me, you can hate my guts for liking Dynasty Warriors games, I don't care. All I ask is that you not believe the bullshit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

fauna posted:

i am utterly dismayed

can't always hit 100 yo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

scary ghost dog posted:

it was tashilicious......i took these screenies when bnr first opened because i had no idea they were together and i ended up crying with laughter that her nickname for him was Turt

Suddenly his desire to blow himself up makes a lot more sense.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

turt mcgurt

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

So while Turt was busy trying to make pipes bombs to impress his ace gf she was busy sexually harassing everyone she could on discord, trying to promote herself as the champion of the downtrodden and getting super aggressive against bigots, racists, and abusers on SA.

If you made this up people would called it a failed creative writing exercise.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:ohdear:

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

wait, i remember his partner had a completely different account that started posting after turtlicious was banned... did tashilicious have an alt for herself or was that turtlicious??

anyway I posted yesterday saying I thought it was wrong to think there was an actual conspiratorial mastermind behind anything and, well, sorry!!! i was wrong!!!

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is all that I ask for moving forward. Whether you think FYAD is funny/good or not is irrelevant to me, you can hate my guts for liking Dynasty Warriors games, I don't care. All I ask is that you not believe the bullshit.

You've always been a voice of reason when posting on grey forums and I'm sorry I doubted you for even a second.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Okay thread, I'm heading off to bed. Keep the party going and keep it polite.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

pentyne posted:

So while Turt was busy trying to make pipes bombs to impress his ace gf she was busy sexually harassing everyone she could on discord, trying to promote herself as the champion of the downtrodden and getting super aggressive against bigots, racists, and abusers on SA.

If you made this up people would called it a failed creative writing exercise.

It's almost like the Internet...makes people stupid...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

nah I just said please stop shilling bnr in a thread and coincidentally was bought some incredibly transphobic avatars right after

this also happened to a bunch of other trans ADRTW posters when they said mean things about bnr

all of this happened after we knew lowtax was an abuser and nobody should give him money of course
and also as soon as the bnr shillers got banned/left sa after the drama moment passed, the transphobic avs mysteriously stopped being bought

do not go to bnr

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Moon Slayer posted:

Okay thread, I'm heading off to bed. Keep the party going and keep it polite.

RACE WAR!!!!!

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Every time I think about how koala's are Australia's panda (hilariously fragile species), I also remember that eucalyptus trees literally turn into flamethrowers and reaffirm my resolve to never travel to Australia.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Syenite posted:

Every time I think about how koala's are Australia's panda (hilariously fragile species), I also remember that eucalyptus trees literally turn into flamethrowers and reaffirm my resolve to never travel to Australia.

it sounds like an utterly miserable place to live in, but im glad it exists cause its badass as hell

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Roth posted:

RACE WAR!!!!!

Chubby Coffee
Sep 3, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

most people would take this to-do as a hint that believing you act from a position of unerring moral righteousness makes you a complete mark

but you're special

So responding to a request for evidence is bad and dumb, but joining a frothing mob of idiots is good and smart. Tell me more, smart guy.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How are people getting all these custom plat icons

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

She was flying monkeying herself.

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Chubby Coffee posted:

So responding to a request for evidence is bad and dumb, but joining a frothing mob of idiots is good and smart. Tell me more, smart guy.

not gonna lie, ive had my mind bent by this drama so bad at this point, that the first thing i do when i see a post like this is search your post history and look up "km" or "koala"

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Koala's March got did dirty. That's a saga, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

Heath posted:

Rack up enough accounts and one of them will get one

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Paladinus posted:

One more for the road.

gently caress lol

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

and also as soon as the bnr shillers got banned/left sa after the drama moment passed, the transphobic avs mysteriously stopped being bought

do not go to bnr

I think maybe accusing those posters of doing an incredibly bigoted thing that even the admins can't prove in order to keikaku people into joining their off-site is going a step too far.

Especially since randos buying bigoted avatars to stir up poo poo is a well-documented phenomena.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Heath posted:

yall already know what it is