Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 013
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
ProTeen: 3/3 HP.

The swarmling takes the scenic route through the unfortunate horror.

Local Unit(s): Grimacing Horror 2/5 HP
ENC: Aimed Rockmuncher vs Grimace & Infest Check: 1d12 8 1d4 3 CRIT!
Retainer "Orders": Aimed Mug (Upscale Mug Die?).
Challenge Complete: Attack The Weak Spot For MASSIVE DAMAGE: Kill an enemy with a critical hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 07 Luxe: 03 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 2 -> 0 Power // 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: none
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot) // DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage, Missile. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell // Items: none // Notes: none

Listen Along: Supermoves - Overseer

Wailing klaxons began howling as spinning sirens started flashing all over the rig silo, signaling the much-anticipated arrival of Pertinax's special entrant: the monstrous Beta rig designated 'Carnifex.'

In response to the blaring alarms, Theo Reticule unjacked himself from the silo's data node and rushed over to his ambush site hidden in the overpasses by the main hangar.

Suddenly, everything exploded. The safety wall between Theo, Ra, and Dunk and the massive rig was effortlessly ripped apart and a moment later Carnifex had burst from its containment silo. Just the as metal giant had punched its way through the building's shielding, Theo Reticule and his teammates saw twin elevator shafts iris open from beneath the silo's floor, to break the surface and reveal even more synthetic enemies. As an unexpected complication for Theo and his pals, the Carnifex rig was coming at them backed up by a fleet-footed security detail: a pair of Gamma Bounders!

Before the Bounders could properly hop into the fray, however, Theo made a running charge at the Carnifex's upper side from the hanging railways above. The daring doglike Wrecker leapt, landed on the rig's roof with barely a stumble, leveled his shotgun loaded with his special Rigspike fletchette shells at a small seam in the back of Carnifex's plating, and pulled the trigger.

Hundreds of nails and needles attached by wires blasted into the rig's side, pincushioning the seam in the armor like a metal porcupine with small silver ribbons trailing the ends of its quills. More importantly than how it looked, enough of the fletchettes had punctured through the armor to create a physical connection to the rig's circuitry within. Connected as a conduit to the rig in this way, Theo could manipulate the giant machine's systems and shut it down - provided he had some help. Thankfully, Ra Maximum had done his rigjacking job with his Stinger model as well, and together with their rigspikes they cracked the Carnifex's codes and knocked it to its knees!

As the Carnifex slumped to the floor in forced-sleep mode, Theo pumped his shotgun to chamber a new shell, hopped down, and blasted his second Rigspike fletchette round at one of the Bounders, in particular the Bounder that had been passing around the downed Carnifex to hunt after his allies on foot.

The Bounder Theo had struck promptly jittered mid-stride from the Rigspikes. It stumbled, caught itself mid-fall and rebalanced, and then powered down, sinking to the floor like an ostrich with a sudden sleeping sickness.

"To the Vickers: no spoilers!" Theo cheered, when he realized that Ra Maximum had aced his second target too.

Two Gamma Bounders and one Beta Carnifex had practically been delivered to them - all three were shut down and ready to be jacked: more rigs than there were Wreckers to pilot!

"Ad augusta per angusta, Reticule," said Ra Maximum to Theo, with a wary nod. It had been a fast and excellent take-down by their team-up, but it had gotten a little sloppy at the end.

"Mr. Pertinax must be so butt-hangry to see his boy go down that." Theo remarked, at the sight of Ra Maximum appraising his new Beta rig.

"But what-evs though, right? You'll just Maximize the hellacious-ness outta that mofo, give the viewers a right good show of it. Enjoy it, my man!"

Theo gave a nice warm pat on Ra Maximum's armored shoulder. They'd done it!

"Dunk! All clear!" Theo called, waving the ashen man over from his cover. He was wearing new armor. "Diggin the new digs, too."

Encounter:
> Ambush: Aimed Rigspike with DPM Shotgun vs Carnifex!: 1d14 7 - Hit! +Disable 3 on Carnifex (-1 Power)!
> ENC: Rigspike with DPM Shotgun vs Bounder!: 1d12 4 - Hit! +Disable 3 on Bounder 1 (-1 Power)!

Sponsors: Ah nurts, now I'm low on Power! I swear, I keep blowing through my belt resources so darn fast! I'm gonna need a way to regenerate a little more Power, Air, and Sanigel whenever I get a chance to salvage... is that something you think you can arrange, Magitek Mafia? If so, I think I should start saving up my luxe!"

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 28, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

(Unctuous Horror)
HP: 3/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 01 Luxe: 019
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 3 Power
Hazard Tokens:

Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) [sub](Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)

Only faint bubbles above the surface marked the spot where Vatman Jones had submerged himself in the grease to take cover from the approaching horrors.

ENC: Cover

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 1
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 2 Air: 0
Tokens:
1 Poison 1 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Ambush: Improvise: 1d6 3 Green Barrels
ENC: Cover

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 3 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. Used this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

"IT'SSSSSSSSSS GRITTZ©"

AmbushENC:
Improvise: 1d6 1
Improvise Reroll: 1d6 1
Junk Tower[Carnifex]: 1d6 2

MainENC:
Improvise: 1d6 4
Aim Upscaled Industrial Equipment vs Carnifex: 1d10 8

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"This map's not exciting enough! Let's get some highlight reels!"

Spending 5L on a challenge slot

Challenge: Meateor's funniest combat failures
- Get hit by a downscaled attack

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: 23
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 5->7->0 Scrap
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Cyber [3/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase) // Adrenal Accelerator On being hit in ENC, next ACT is boosted
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP) // Fabrikit Repair Synthetic Targets with a Heal ACT
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

Opal looked at the chasing mutant with disdain, then back to the pile of boxes that were hiding Johnson.

"What, that's what you're running from? That's your terror? Miss me with that weak poo poo. Gotta prove yourself if you want to roll with ODC.

As Acolyte smashed the Manburglar up into the air, Opal followed through with a thundering hit that splattered it all over the place.

"Yeah, glazzie that, Johnson? That's what I'm talking about. C'mon, Aco, gimme a dap." Opal held out a fist. "Proper horrorshow."

Tenderizing the Manburglar: 1d8 8

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Cyka
Cyka Improvises...Sinkhole collapses!
>Slider is Fully Disabled!
Slider is Fully Disabled!

3. Vatman Jones
Vatman takes Cover!
Unctuous Horror 1 hits Vatman!
Unctuous Horror 2 hits Vatman!

Vatman takes 1 damage (reduced from 4) and receives 2 Burn Tokens!
>CS-Medical cannot restore HP without Med Units!

4. Eugenius McBuster
Ambush! Power Attack! McBuster Critically hits Knight Barbacoa...Tough cancels the Critical Hit!
>Sphincter twitches!
Knight Barbacoa takes 2 damage!
Research Credits: 1 (Critical Hit)

McBuster attempts to Retreat!
Slider misses McBuster!
>Sphincter twitches!
Knight Barbacoa hits McBuster!
>Sphincter twitches!
McBuster takes 2 damage (reduced from 3) and dies!

Wrecker Down posted:

15L is credited to Surviving Wreckers!
5L is transferred to the Wrecker Retirement Fund!
A Death Cache appears at 146!
You hate to see it: A promising contender with a solid early loadout, brought low by a premature fracas with an Elite.
Well, Rev, it turns out that when your DVice Scan says '[Elite][Synth] detected,' it's not just yanking your harbl For Great Funzo. Sometimes the reward for hypergutz is a thermite enema.
Broof'n.

5. Opal Dang-Cobra / 6. Acolyte / 16. The Late Johnson
Opal hits Manburglar!
Torchlight targets Manburglar!
Torchlight misses Manburglar!
Acolyte hits Manburglar!
Johnson takes Cover!
Manburglar misses Johnson!

Manburglar takes 10 DAMAGE and is destroyed!

7. Slitherin' Sidious / 14. Shines-in-Heaven
Ambush! Shines Improvises...Green Barrels breached!
>All units receive 1 Poison Token!

Power Attack! Sidious misses Calorie Clown!
Shines takes Cover!
Gristlegrinder misses Shines!
Manburglar misses Shines!
Calorie Clown hits Shines-in-Heaven!

Shines-in-Heaven takes 1 damage (reduced from 3) and is protected from Disable!
>CS:Medical spends 1 Med Unit to restore 1 HP!

8. Dunk Tuggum / 9. Ra Maximum / 12. Theo Reticule
Ambush! Dunk Improvises...Junk Tower topples!
Heuristic Precognizer! Dunk Improvises...Junk Tower topples!
>Junk Tower misses Carnifex!
Ambush! Rigspike! Ra misses the Carnifex!
Heuristic Precognizer! Ra misses Carnifex!
Ambush! Rigspike! Theo hits Carnifex!
Carnifex Discards 5 Buff Tokens!

Dunk Improvises...Industrial Equipment topples!
>Carnifex is hit!
Rigspike! Ra hits Bounder 1!
Rigspike! Theo hits Bounder 2!
Carnifex hits Ra Maximum!
Bounder 1 is Fully Disabled!
Bounder 2 is Fully Disabled!

Carnifex takes no damage (reduced from 10)!
Ra Maximum takes 4 damage (reduced from 5) and dies!
Rampage! Carnifex misses Dunk!

Wrecker Down posted:

15L is credited to Surviving Wreckers!
30L is transferred to the Wrecker Retirement Fund!
A Death Cache appears at 142!
Feather the Dolez for a real 1.
2 Live Krewe, 2 Die Krewe, that is the quest. Too glistening, too svelte for this sinful meatball. Open The Gates.
Across the Heavens, von Schußman just got a murderchub, and I am desolate about it.

10. B.A. Elsewhere
Elsewhere misses Sarcophagous Horror!
Sarcophagous Horror hits Unctuous Horror!
Unctuous Horror misses Sarcophagous Horror!

Unctuous Horror takes 3 damage and is destroyed!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem
Talcum Critically hits Grimacing Horror!
ProTeen Mugs Grimacing Horror
>ProTeen receives Shaky Milk!

Grimacing Horror hits ProTeen!

ProTeen takes 2 damage!
Grimacing Horror takes 6 Damage and is destroyed!
>Bounty +2L

Challenge Complete posted:

>Attack The Weak Spot For MASSIVE DAMAGE: Kill an enemy with a critical hit.
Talcum +10
PAFS +5

15. Lonán Murder-Birb
Lonán Improvises...Junk Tower topples!
>Manburglar is hit!
>Nugget 1 is hit!
>Nugget 2 is hit!
>Nugget 3 avoids damage!
Manburglar misses Lonán!
Nugget 1 hits Lonán...MBC intercepts!
Nugget 2 hits Lonán!
Nugget 3 misses Lonán!

Lonán takes no damage (reduced from 1)!
Lonán's MBC takes no damage (reduced from 1)!
Manburglar takes 5 Damage and is destroyed!
Nugget 1 takes 5 Damage and is destroyed!
Nugget 2 takes 5 Damage and is destroyed!
>Bounty +3L

Challenge Multipleted posted:

>Meateor's Funniest Combat Failures: Get hit by a downscaled attack.
Vatman Jones +5
Shines-in-Heaven +5
Galaxploitation Media +5

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 25, 2020

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

The Wreckers' DVices chime, before the Concordant logo displays and Director Stahl's face again. "It is tragic that we have lost Wreckers so swiftly, but that helps provide opportunity for the rest of you. I hope to see success as you proceed. Director Stahl out."

Spending 26L (10 Concordant, 16 Sidious) to send a SHOTDrone with a Fabrikit to Sidious. Spending 43L (13 Lonan, 30 WRF) to send a SHOTDrone with a CS Mod Kit to Lonan. Spending 34L (29 Acolyte, 5 WRF) to send a HEALDrone with an X-DPM Rifle to Acolyte. Spending 38L (34 Johnson, 4 Lonan) to send a SHOTDrone with an MBC to the Late Johnson.

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Aug 25, 2020

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 2: Cyka

Cyber (2/4): Bone Lacing 1, Rail Loader 1
HP 3/3
Scrap: 0 > 1
Tokens:
Sponsored by Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics. Look around you, upcyclables are everywhere!

Cyka took the opportunity to scrounge up some parts from the crashed pod: Their cyberware had a few utilities that could make good use of it, particularly against this one enemy. They also made sure their scope was interfacing correctly as a utility. They realised they didn't have long until the slider freed itself, and wanted to make sure to give it a warm reception.

ACT: Salvage.

After getting enough bitz, Cyka glanced at their comms, saw a new challenge and soliloquied, "If you're a wrecker, you need to be able to work on the fly. See opportunities, take 'em, leave your enemies squirming helpless, or still forever. Just wing it, work with what you've got and what you can glean, and you'll go far."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 25, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 3: Vatman Jones

(Unctuous Horror)
HP: 2/4[6] Move: 3 Scrap: 01 Luxe: 024
DR: DR2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 3 Power
Mutation [2/5]: Fibrous Ganglia (LVL1) (Mutation-based attacks are upscaled once per mutation possessed; subjects TN to be hit is 2) // Endosymbiotic Brood (LVL1) (Subject may discard 1 Token of choice per round without effect as a freeACT; AoE attacks are upscaled twice against the subject)
Hazard Tokens:

With a furious yell, Vatman Jones breached the surface of the Grease even as the horrors ripped at his flesh, grabbed both by the head, and clonked them together with furious force. Their momentary disorientation gave him enough time to hide behind a flaming mound of coagulated lipids that, due to some licensed biotech, refused to melt even in the conflagration, only releasing a billowing cloud of greenish-black smoke as it slowly burned away. Here, Vatman had enough time to rip off his burning flesh, even as his regeneratives were hard at work producing new skin underneath the smoldering bits.

ACT: Extinguish 1 Burn token
FreeACT: Shed 1 Burn Token with Endosymbiotic Brood

Theantero fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 25, 2020

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 16:The Late Johnson

Mutations: Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources.

HP: 2/2, Move: 3
Weapon: EZ-Snipe 1d8/1 +Junk, Range: 1
DR: 0 Optiscope Counter: 1
Cash Money: 42L (-34L)

"What, that's what you're running from? That's your terror? Miss me with that weak poo poo. Gotta prove yourself if you want to roll with ODC."

"'Ere come on Ma'am, I gotta deliberating skin condition that requires that I have to wear special clothes. And by special clothes I mean nothing that isn't easily machine washable and can actually provide any kind of protection for my meat flesh what so ever. I've been kind hoping to find something that can't immediately kill me if it swings first."

The sound of dinging reached his PDA, he looked at it and saw suddenly that his funds had shot way up, and that the Concordant Company was sending a special package his way.

"Okay okay now we are in business! Got one of those Biocover's coming in finally, I can start actually fighting back against this gross meatscape without worrying I'm going to get got as soon as I poke my jelly bones out. Let's see what the scanner says."

ACT: Wide Scan
FreeACT: Tight scan on 805. Opal and Acolyte can see these results.

Opal/Acolyte: "I can tell the both of you that 806, just rammed with beasts, three of them to be specific but couldn't tell you what they were, that sounds like a thing we should avoid if we want to not take chip on the way."

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Aug 25, 2020

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"My termination triggered tumescence is a matter of public record, Hazel, and had I a heart, your desolation would wound me greatly. Give my regards to your materfamilias. Oh, and wreckers, if you survive the butcher, I would appreciate one of you sending me a memento of the late Ra."

Adding challenge:
Hat's Entertainment: Send Aethelred Ra's chapeau.

"And Director Stahl, I have to say I'm impressed by your rapacious WRF squattery. I've not seen someone so quick off the mark since Councilman 6 heard they were giving away free personality improvements at Rook."

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 25, 2020

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsor Luxe: 0
Sponsor "Inventory:" N/A

Hey hey, Wreckers! Whatever RISES will eventually come back down again, alas. But it's time to make some weird pulpy lemonade-adjacent substance from the remains, hey? That hat clearly has some impressive oomph behind it - and we want it! For reasons.

New Challenge: Hands-On Decursing, Step 1 - Retrieve Ra Maximum's Hat from his Death Cache.

For Theo: If you want the meatball, you gotta grind the meat first!

Also, now that gub.wrm is out in the wild, it's time to work on the next most important step... marketing!

Revoking Show Me Da Meat-y!
New Challenge: Gub In, Wrm Out - Submit the best promotional material for gub.wrm as deemed by impartial Magitek judgment.

Challenges:
Show Me Da Meat-y! - Upload a locally-sourced Item earmarked for the Magitek Mafia.
Gub In, Wrm Out - Submit the best promotional material for gub.wrm as deemed by impartial Magitek judgment.
Hands-On Decursing, Step 1 - Retrieve Ra Maximum's Hat from his Death Cache.
It's Rigged All The Way Down - Destroy a Rig in a single attack.

--EDIT--

Hexenritter posted:

[OFFENSIVE IMAGES THAT WOULD MAKE SMALL CHILDREN AND GU$TAV poo poo THEMSELVES SENSELESS STRIPPED FOR YOUR SAKES]

"blah blah blah i sure do love rubbing used rig oil all over myself"

Adding an extremely bad challenge:
Hat's Entertainment: Send Aethelred Ra's chapeau.

Legitimate Businessmages are watching youse, fella!

Podima fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 25, 2020

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"That's nice for them, Donato. Maybe they can put on a little show for the sponsors. I'd love to see them disappear. I'll even help."

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Spending 38L (30 BAE, 8 Psycho) to send a HEALDrone with a Motile Biocover to Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

..well this is a fancy plan, I'm looking forward to it going off. Can't believe we're not just sending them more critters though. These little guys are amazing.

Oh yes you are!! D'aw.

vorebane fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Aug 25, 2020

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

whoops

Luxe: 15
Challenges[2]:
sending signals: score the first kill of the map Multipleted!
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
yeetball express: use a hacked Strato-Cradle Completed!
1337 h4x0r (r3w: enter 640942fd3bdbaa339b839db017ece7fd into any terminal.
sharing protocol violation: score a telefrag.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

let's toss this up on the board, i GUESS

Luxe: 15 5
Challenges[3]:
small black hat: leave a hex with at least 3 Enemies in it without having taken damage REKT
memetic combat: after succeeding at an unBoosted ACT, discuss how fuckin' winging it is the way to go

Captain Foo fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 25, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"And Director Stahl, I have to say I'm impressed by your rapacious WRF squattery. I've not seen someone so quick off the mark since Councilman 6 heard they were giving away free personality improvements at Rook."

Ha ha ha. How charming, just because you exclusively buy off the proverbial rack doesn't mean I do, Aethelred. I've seen homeless that dress better than you. No, not homeless chic. Actual homeless.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Slüus

Someone is entering the sponsors' lounge. From the third floor main entrance, with the double doors. Requiring their rotation to their agape position. It is done. Lamm Dir-Uir waddles inside.

- Lbsasta to you all.

- ...Sorry I'm late. Pass me the shrimp, thank you...

- Whoops, didn't see you there.

- Greetings Schußman, it has been a while has it not?

---

Here, the cool, fancy consoles.

- Wrecker... Tug Dunnum...? Ah, Dunk Tuggum. Forgive me my slip of the tongue. You possess high Slüus-potential. Will you accept this contract?

Offering an Exclusive Sponsorship Contract to Dunk Tuggum.

- And now wreckers, listen. This touches all of you. I have come here for a very important reason, which is...

Challenge:
>Steal a picnic basket: Steal a picnic basket.

Jvie fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Aug 25, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

HP: 2/3 MV: 2
DR: 1 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 4.
Scrap: 02. Luxe: 0
Belt:
0 Air, 3 Med, 1->2 Power.
Tokens:

Mutations (0/3)
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.
Items:
CS Suite I
CS Armor Mod: Loyalty

x1 -> x0
Weapons:

Items Loaned to "Time Traveler"

Friends:

"Smell that death cache, 2Can? Smells like Air Superiority. Smells like Victory. Now, that doesn't mean we can rest on our laurels here, not with one Nugget still standing, so whilst I prepare an ambush I want you to do something very special for me. I want you to go out there and make a friend. You think you can do that? You'll know what I mean when you see it. Karl Marx the spot as usual, yeah? Good birb."

Act: Ambush Nugget Reinforcements
MBCACT: Cannibalize Manburglar
FreeACT: Recover 1 power unit with Power Cell
Auto Falconoid "2Can" ACT: Retrieve the Autofalconoid at 146 from McBusters Death Cache

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

paper bag with a face posted:

Ha ha ha. How charming, just because you exclusively buy off the proverbial rack doesn't mean I do, Aethelred. I've seen homeless that dress better than you. No, not homeless chic. Actual homeless.

"I would rather wear a sapient Rook skinsuit riddled with V than afford a cut rate haberdasher with delusions of grandeur the honour of gracing my person with their quaint little costumes. It's cute that you keep trying though. Persistence is a virtue."

"Oh Lamm! Wonderful to see you. It has indeed been a while. Come, try the canapés."

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

big lols if u wear clothes imo

Luxe: 5
Challenges[3]:
memetic combat: after succeeding at an unBoosted ACT, discuss how fuckin' winging it is the way to go

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Hexenritter posted:

"Better I use it to provide aid to the sponsorless than have gu$tav spend it all on drugs of dubious provenance. And welcome to the sponsor lounge, Lamm Dir-Uir. What is your preferred mode of address? Lamm? Lord Dir-Uir?"

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Aug 25, 2020

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Hmm! Well, that was an educational exchange, certainly. 'Don't count one's rigs jacked before you pop hatch' might play on the industrial-safety circuit, although it's a little esoteric... well, so it goes. At least there are a few more viable targets for a good revenge comedy."

Knight Barbacoa and the Carnifex are now valid targets for Comedy Equals Tragedy Plus Blood! I'll leave it to Bee Bonk's discretion if jacking the Carnifex fulfills it.

"Ah, welcome! Pleasure to have more company, and a fellow producer in our market. You look positively refreshing."

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Greetings Rivalunits. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
Observing the [Fashion] discourse flourish amongst Rivalunits on live Trideo fills our [marketability] with likes and subscribe.
We firmly encourageprovoke further intracorp dismissives as they can only serve to highlight the valueneed of articles of Trend.

Now, as to our friendunits on the show floor: GEN wishes to announce it's shamexiety as regards the fate of the ProTeen.
Be advised that the imbibition of off-brand consumables has been known to provoke invasive litigation standoffs - especially with the appearance of Rivalunit SLÜÜS .
Had we but the challengeopportunity we would offer a QuickSwap at the nearest available vendor, if only in order to facilitate the calculation of marketshare.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"I would rather wear a sapient Rook skinsuit riddled with V than afford a cut rate haberdasher with delusions of grandeur the honour of gracing my person with their quaint little costumes. It's cute that you keep trying though. Persistence is a virtue."

"Why, yes, I'm sure you'd wear anything your mommy laid out for you."

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

paper bag with a face posted:

"Why, yes, I'm sure you'd wear anything your mommy laid out for you."

"Seeing as she's never bought a single Dubhan product, I trust her judgment far more than I do yours. Epaulets without braided lanyards and a stiff upturned collar indeed..." scoffs "that's almost as bad as wearing grey after Von Neumann Day."

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

1) von Neumann day is the only day I run discounts, which should tell you something about how important that is
B) <<Better I use it to provide aid to the sponsorless than have gu$tav spend it all on drugs>> factually wrong, check the archives
iii) @genericae i do believe usage of off-brand drugs is Trend, though? please confirm/deny
IV) gently caress you

Luxe: 5
Challenges[3]:

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 7: Slitherin' Sidious

Rig: 2/3 Power
HP: 2/2 (5/5 Broiler) MV: 4 (2 Broiler) DR: 1 (2 Broiler) HazDR: Burn 2 Hit TN: 4. Luxe: 30 -> 14
Belt: 0/3 Air, 3/3 Med, 3/3 Power Tokens: 1 Poison
Headhunter: Multiples of 4 = X2 Damage. Penetrator w/Power Attacks. Scan is freeACT.
Cyber (2/2) Mutations (0/3) Utilities (2/2) Weapons (1/2) Armor (1/1) Minions (1/2)
Jacklegz©: +1 MV
Weapon Mount: EZ-Snipe mounted: attacks are upscaled, free to extract, cannot be destroyed while bound to aug.
GroGutz: Loaded. +1 HP restored when using a Heal ACT.
Hazmat-B: Loaded. Burn DR +2

The Clown had tried to pin her down, but thanks to some clever thinking on Shines' part the beauty had managed to survive, much to Ned's relief. The blaring alerts coming in from different parts of the map indicated that was not the case for a few other Wreckers, though. Ned noted they'd gotten about 1/4th down the roster now and that, combined with Stahl's prompt message - appreciated as it was - put a funny look on his face as an old memory surfaced. He put HurtBurn on avoidance autopilot, double-checked Shines was doing alright before glancing at the camdrones and then, deciding he in fact had no shame, began to sing-song a probably-inappropriate tune from his youth.

Silly stuff. Anyone may look, if they so like:
Ding ding, Wrecker down~
Dong dong, Horror chow'n~

He picked up the cadence better as some canny producer let a background beat hit HurtBurn's comms as soon as he'd started.

Crap crap, disable-nied~
Zap zap, got synth-fried~

Frag frag, no just can't~
Splag splag, brain's aberrant~

Beep beep, Krew needs new staffin'~
Blorp blorp, mutants be laughin'~

Oh, hear those death-y klaxons blaring~
Look, now the Wrecker Funds be clearing~
Save on tombstones~ Leave them doom'd bones~
Their saddity has turned into a time of gearing~
Cuz' today's a Fundmas~
Mii~
Raaa~
Cleeee~

He hit the jazzy part.

Luxa-ports for the junky-ladies, scrappin' all that gear~
Coffin Nails for the neo-sold, 'n all the scars they bear~
Mute-Shakes for the newtype ragin', tear that man-veneer~
NuFrens for the wranglers, to cherish and hold dear~

OptiScopes for hunters, the killzones will be clear~
KoolRads for horrifics, they chug it down like beer~
Craft-Plorts for deez beez behavin', buzzin' up your ear~
And a Motile Bio-Cover, just stickin' to my rear~

You hardly ever see when all this stuff is free~
But sweet and muscle jesus' own sweaty glory be~
All these REKTs have brought out~
Some glitz new lootz for meee~

Ned finished and also finished adjusting the Hazmat B to his Saf-T Pal's internals and checking a few things up on his DVice.

"Funny how the classics go, ain't it Pal? 'course, I adjusted the lyrics some. Mama taught me sorta you gotta adapt to the times."

He looked back to one of the cockpit drone-cams and half-chuckled, the scope of his EZ-Snipe glinting through parted lips.

"Gon' keep it to just this one-off show, though. Anything else'll have to be on commission."

ACT: Transfer Hazmat B to Saf-T Pal
Shines may see:
freeScan: Tight Scan Calorie Clown

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

HP: 6/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None. TN to be Hit: 5. Scrap: 00 Luxe: 053
Belt: 0 Air, 3 Med, 2 Power. Tokens: 3 Infest, 1 Break. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Cyber (0/2) Mutations (4/4)
Worm that Walks (B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Always on.)
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
SmokeSwarm: Loaded. Downscale & 1d8/2 to units attacking Retreating Unit. 2 1 Infest to reload.
Hydroly-Sis: Loaded. Salvage restores up to 3 Air Units. 2 Scrap to reload.
ProTeen: 1/3 HP.

Talcum kneels beside the mauled Kid Squid. They peel the massive tongue away, its burrs leaving wounds like a cheese grater.

Agitation passes through the swarm in visible waves as they follow the dVice's instructions. A chipper tooltip avatar walks them through the attachment of disposable sensors, needles, and tubing. A pump kicks in, first with analgesics, then with hydraulic pressure irrigating the wounds.

A sponsored ad plays while the dVice works. Talcum tries backgrounding the ad, only to have the pumps stall with a high-pitched alarm until they restore focus. It finishes with a ding and a spray-on sticker marketing some sort of canned good surrounded by AR lightning.

The bewildered swarmling speaks slowly for lack of practice, doing a frankly lousy job of approximating human vocalizations.

"What izzz behind the gatezzz?"

Local Unit(s): None.
ACT: Heal ProTeen, expending 2 Med Units to heal back to 3/3 HP.
freeACT: Expend 1 Power on B-String to convert 1 Med, 1 Power, & 1 Break Token into 3 Infest tokens.
Retainer "Orders": Salvage for 1+ 1d4-2 Scrap + Grimacing Horror Lootroll & Scrap.
SPO: Requesting RADrone (+Rad Token) carrying X-MBC (Diamond Variant?). 38L (25+13).

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

What a shameful way to go.
We are especially
UPsET
to see the demise of Wrecker [Ra].

With equal fervour, we are
PUZzLED
by this fixation with this hat.

It's only a hat.

This was Rook.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

#12 - Theo Reticule, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 07 Luxe: 33 Sponsor: Magitek Mafia
DR: DR 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 0 -> 1 Power // 1 Air
Cyber [2/5]: Spinal Array (+1 Scan Range.) // Rigspike (A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.)
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse PoundR, "Rusty" (1d4/5 +Break, Melee. 1 Power & 1 Scrap: +2 Damage on Power Attack. 1 Mod Slot) // DPM Shotgun, (1d10/2 +Rampage, Missile. 2 Power: +1 Damage. 2 Mod Slots)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 2 (+2 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [0/2]: none // Familiar [0/2]: none // Consumables: Sanigel // Power Cell (using) // Items: none // Notes: none

Listen Along: Galvanize - Chemical Brothers

Despite what Theo Reticule had said, right when the dust had only just begun to settle, the rig silo wasn't actually 'all clear' at all.

A chirpy jingle played over Theo's personal music stream and a plaintext message patched in from the subspace signal of his comms network suddenly splayed out across Theo's viewscreen, distracting him for a brief moment.

code:
                       @)))
                       @)))
   @)))))   @)))  @))) @)))            @)))     @))) @)) @)))) @))))@))) @)))
 @)))  @))) @)))  @))) @)))@)))        @))) @)  @)))  @)))       @)))  @))  @)))
@)))   @))) @)))  @))) @)))  @)))      @)))@))) @)))  @)))       @)))  @))  @)))
 @)))  @))) @)))  @))) @)))  @)))      @))@))@))@)))  @)))       @)))  @))  @)))
   @))@)))   @)))@)))  @)))@)))   @)))  @)))   @)))  @))))      @))))  @))  @)))
     @)))                                                     }
   @)))                                             \         {         /
                         ____                        \        }        /
                        /__  \   ^                    \     _____     / 
                        `  \ |  / \                    \  .-     -.  /
                            \| /   \                     /         \
                  }       ___|/     \____               / ____ ____ \
            \     {     //    -_____-    \             |=(####^####)=|
             \    }    /|                 |     ~~~~~~ |  \##/ \##/  | ~~~~~~
              \   {   / |                 |            |             |
               \  _  /  | ()       ()     |             \    ___/   /
                 / \     \_______________/               \         /
         ~~~~~~ ( @ ) ~~ /  UUUUUU       \             /  '-_____-'  \
                 \_/    |                 |           /               \
               / | | \  |                 |          /        {        \
              /  | |  \  \_______________/          /         }         \
             /   | |   \ (|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|)                    {
            /    |_|     /\       /       \                   }
                /   \___/  \  _  /  ____   \
                |   |   |   \/ \/  [____]   |
                \___/___|   ( @ )  (    )   |
                 | |    |    \_/    `--`    |
                 | |  ,-|           ____    |
                 | | /  |          [____]   |
                 | | \  |          (    )   |
                 | |  `-| -_______- `--`    /---------------,
                 | |    |                  /        |_|      \
                 | |    |                           |_|       \__
                 |_|    | -_______-                 |_|       |__)
                        |                           |_|       |__)
                         \                          |_|       /
                          \          /              |_|      /
                           ---------------------------------'
                            \__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Though he was confused momentarily by the crude text-art of a magical caterpillar, Theo recognized that it was probably something that belonged to the Wwwizards over at Magitek Mafia. Theo forwarded the message along to his Exclusive Sponsor with his regards just as everything at the rig silo went totally pear-shaped.

A massive piece of the rig silo's hanging structure, apparently broken from the monstrous Beta rig's rampage, suddenly snapped loose and collapsed, slamming into the disabled Carnifex rig and knocking free Ra Maximum's rigspike. Without them realizing it right away, the industrial equipment's collapse was indirectly responsible for reactivating Pertinax's horrible butchery-machine.

"Oh no-" Theo started, seeing the rig's power returning prematurely. "Ra, your rigspike!"

But it was too late. The Carnifex lunged at Ra Maximum with its spinning bladed arms, and with a horrible sound of mach-speed rippers tearing through metal armor and bone like it was water, it sliced the pink Wrecker up into stacks of steaming cyborg steaks.

Theo felt like he wanted to retch, from the way the bottom of his stomach dropped out in a lurch.

The Carnifex reared back to it's full height and howled in a screeching, mechanical wail, booming through the zone. The beacon for Ra's death cache appeared in Theo's minimap, and Theo's attention snapped over to his remaining ally, Dunk Tuggum.

"Dunk - we need to go!" Theo said, breaking into a pounding run towards safety. "So 'jack that stunned Bounder while you still can!"

Only in survival would Theo find his salvation. He climbed atop the Gamma Bounder he'd rigpsiked and tore open the panel to the rig's manual ejection controls.

Action: (Dunk Tuggum and Bonny-Anne Elsewhere can peek)
> FreeACT: Theo uses a Power Cell to restore 1 Power unit!
> FullACT: Theo mounts one of the disabled Bounders!
> Challenge completed: Magitek Mafia's > Gub In, Wrm Out

Sponsors: Augh, this isn't how I wanted to make that luxe at all! Now I'm low on resources with one ally rekt, the Carnifex still up, and my only way out of here is to yoink this Gamma Bounder and bounce! Magitek Mafia, do you think you can help me out by sending me a tool that'll let me salvage while I'm using this thing? This Bounder a real find, lemme tell you - I just can't do what I do best (salvaging scrap) while I'm jacked into a rig without a Scrap Scraper, y'know? Thanks, you guys!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 28, 2020

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 10: Bonny-Anne Elsewhere

HP: 3/3 | Move: 2/2 | DR: 1/1 | Med: 2/3 | Power: 3/3 | Air: 1/3 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 0
Mounted: Gamma Enforcer HP: 3/3 | Move: 3/3 | DR: 1/1 | Power: 2/3 | Hatch: Closed
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

"Blue screen. Sux." Bonny frowns. The crew would need her back. She's about to turn her rig when the grease erupts with thrashing horror flesh. Oh. A teachable moment.

The rig lifts the young horror in a careful two handed grip up over the fighting horrors.

"Peep that, T-Parr, it's the circle of life." Returning it to the rig's shoulder Elsewhere chucks the baby under the chin with the barrel of the riot cannon then fishes out a piece of scrap to feed it.

ACT: Feed Parrot 1 scrap

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Shines-in-Heaven

Shines-in-heaven: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 1
Belt resources: Power: 1 Medical Units: 1 Air: 0
Tokens:
2 Poison 1 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
Medical: Automatically spend 1 Med-Unit when damaged

Item reload status:
-

Hm, that ambush had been a wash. Shines-in-Heaven retreated from the enemies and hid out behind a meaty outcropping, letting her armor cycle through its maintenance protocols before she reengaged.
ACT: Remove Break Token

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

HP: 5/5, Move: 2
Luxe: 36L (after Concordant's spending and redeeming scrap) [-1L this Hazard]
Scrap: 0>2>0
Belt Tokens: 3 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air
Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk
Equipped Utility mods: Hazmat-B [Burn DR +2]
Augs:
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Jacklegz©: +1 Move

Acolyte is only sort of paying attention to Late Johnson while thoroughly searching the smashed manburglar's pockets. "Must suck to not be blessed with the efficiency of cyber. Gah, damned manburglar had nothing special on them."

Acolyte's DVice beeps, and a quick check reveals about half of Acolyte's fund are gone. There's a brief moment of panic and fury, before Acolyte notices what's going on. "It seems Concordant has seen fit to bless this Acolyte with a new weapon. Salvation from the sponsors is always welcomed!"

freeACT: Salvage for 2 scrap, and a 1d6 Lootroll.
Salvage Lootroll (from very dead Manburglar): 1d6 1 Nothing gained.
ACT: Redeeming 2 Scrap at Luxe Crucible, -1 from gub.wrm: 2d6-1 6

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 33
DR: 1HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 3 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Used this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).
>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk Tuggum let out an inhuman wail at the death of the pink man, letting himself be dragged along by Theo to the bounders.

His prehensile teratoma had other ideas.

Prehensile Teratoma: 1d6 1
freeACT: Accept exclusive sponsorship offer from Slüus
(Intended) ACT: Mount a bounder

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 27, 2020

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Rookie Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Luxe: 53->69 (nice)((I think))
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 2 Power // 2 Air // 2->4->0 Scrap
Cyber [3/5]: Eyegear (+1 Upscale) // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase) // Adrenal Accelerator On being hit in ENC, next ACT is boosted
Weapons [1/2]: Unbalanced K-Hammer (1d4/5 +Break, Melee)
Armor [1/1]: CS Armor 1 (+1 DR, 2 Mod Slots)
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal ACT restores +1 HP) // Fabrikit Repair Synthetic Targets with a Heal ACT
Familiar [1/2]: Torchlight

"And that's why we don't cheap on our PWNs, kiddos. Aight, you can roll with the krew, but you're not getting on stage until you're a little less 'latinous, yeah? Oozes the scene up fierce, and nobody wants to see that poo poo. Nobody that's not a corp-honch, at least."

FreeACT: Salvage for 2 Scrap
ACT: Uploading 4 Scrap: 4d6 16

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 27, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"Seeing as she's never bought a single Dubhan product, I trust her judgment far more than I do yours. Epaulets without braided lanyards and a stiff upturned collar indeed..." scoffs "that's almost as bad as wearing grey after Von Neumann Day."

"I remember reading that article in GENteel™ too, all the way back in the Year of Wood, It's Back Baby! It's aged rather poorly but I'm impressed you managed to parrot it verb-" Councilman Six abruptly stopped as Lamm Dir-Uir passed in front of his remote feed's camera. "Aethelred, are you seeing what I'm seeing? What do you think the ballistic penetration coefficient on that...can is?"

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Aug 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. Cyka

Cyka Salvages for 1 Scrap!

3. Vatman Jones

Vatman extinguishes 1 Burn Token!
Vatman's Endosymbiotic Brood removes 1 Burn Token!

5. Opal Dang-Cobra

Opal Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Opal redeems 4 Scrap for 16L!

6. Acolyte

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 34L (29A, 5WRF) for HEALdrone Delivery of [X]DPM Rifle to Acolyte.
Acolyte Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Acolyte redeems 2 Scrap for 6L!

7. Slitherin' Sidious

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 26L (10CC, 16NSS) for SHOTdrone delivery of Fabrikit to Sidious.
Sidious transfers Hazmat to Saf-T Pal!
Scanning...
SCAN ERROR – Target in Transit...Tracking RTT
SCAN ERROR – Invalid Trajectory Data...Clouding DVSig
SCAN ERROR – Multiple [Contacts] recognized...Reconciling PPP
SCAN ERROR – Invalid Graph...Reticulating DBM
Concordant AppBildR working...Finished.
Scan complete.
Bozon Detector installed on CS Suite I!

Calorie Clown Withdraws!

8. Dunk Tuggum

Slüus is now the Exclusive Sponsor of Dunk Tuggum!
Dunk tries to Mount, but Prehensile Teratoma interferes!
Dunk Hunkers down!

10. B.A. Elsewhere

BAE feeds 1 Scrap to Hoarding Horror!
Hoarding Horror is Sated! [ooooxo]
Sarcophagous Horror Cannibalizes remains and grows stronger!

11. Talcum Bee Buzzem

Talcum spends 2 Med Units to Heal ProTeen for 2 HP!
B-String! Talcum converts 1 Med, 1 Power, and 1 Break into 3 Infest Tokens!
ProTeen Salvages for 3 Scrap and Biological Sample!

12. Theo Reticule

Sponsor Activity posted:

Psichonumen spends 34L (10PN, 24BAE) for JOLTdrone Delivery of DPM Rifle to Theo Reticule.
Theo uses a Power Cell to restore 1 Power Unit!
Theo Mounts Bounder!

Challenge Submission posted:

Magitek Mafia: Gub in, Wrm Out...Pending Results

14. Shines-in-Heaven

Shines performs repairs, removing 1 Break Token!

15. Lonán Murder-Birb

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 43L (13LMB, 30WRF) for SHOTdrone Delivery of CS Mod Kit to Lonán Murder-Birb.
Lonán uses a Power Cell and Replenishes 1 Power Unit!
Lonán prepares Ambush!
Lonán deploys Autofalconoid to 146...it returns empty-taloned!
MBC Cannibalizes remains and recovers 1 HP!
Mutant Nugget calls for help...there is no response!

16. The Late Johnson

Sponsor Activity posted:

Concordant spends 38L (34TLJ, 4 LMB) for SHOTdrone Delivery of MBC to The Late Johnson.
Johnson Scans...
805: "Time Traveler".
903: [Hazard] Grease Trap detected.
114: [Hazard] Grease Fire detected.
Scan complete.

Grease Trap
BAE is stuck in a Grease Trap!
BAE's Rig provides protection!

gub.wrm
gub.wrm skims 1L from Acolyte!

Round 8 HAZard Roulette!
Bad Gas: All Wreckers lose 1 Air Unit per hex moved, attack made, or ACT done. Wreckers without an Air Unit gain 1 Poison Token.
Digestive Enzymes: Wreckers that do not end MOV in a different hex suffer 1 Burn Token.

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 31, 2020