Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

This is a good idear, probably would do me good to get some exercise. Instead I just sprawl around my living room smoking reefers and drinking rum. Some of y'all are already over there, but I made my first real thread ever, where we play madlibs. I dunno, I think it will be fun, I had a lot of fun playing it in the early 00s on the adult swim message board.

reefers and rum is the name of my game too bud

let's get ur first thread to 420 pages :haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

The Voice of Labor posted:

walking back from the fridge with a beer doesn't count

:vince:

PR: if YOBers like it it should be easy. Like I say in the OP you can basically use anything and delete words you think will make funny variables and it's comedy gold. This was a super long lived thread in Babble on asmb. Anyone can play, anyone can make their own madlib for others to fill out.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
prolly get trashed tonite

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

definitely get trashed tonite

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

as we all know it's important to eat before trashing. u gotta lay down that food cushion so ur booze will have a nice soft landing.

well I just had a big bowl of cereal for dinner and now my tummy doesn't want booze??

what should I do trashed crew? eat something savory first or take my shot glass 2 pound town u decide

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

as we all know it's important to eat before trashing. u gotta lay down that food cushion so ur booze will have a nice soft landing.

well I just had a big bowl of cereal for dinner and now my tummy doesn't want booze??

what should I do trashed crew? eat something savory first or take my shot glass 2 pound town u decide

you could always have a dry night and just enjoy some sacred leaves, that can be a nice change of pace.

not me tho. getting a drink in about 49 minutes.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I will take my shotglass to pound town while you contemplate

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm fixin' to get ready to get trashed tonight.

Ass-penny

(as olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple)
The choice is yours and yours alone, good luck!

Areola Grande

ate a bagel. cheers byob :cheers:

The Voice of Labor

alcohol contains a ton of calories so you should focus on getting the minerals and proteins your body will need to repair the damage done by the drinking and fiber so that you have something keeping you full. maybe start with the base bloody mary or whatever it is when you mix booze and bullion and work out the rest of your dietary requirements from there?

take the moon

by sebmojo
im trashed & listening to jessies girl 2 again

also getting into dirty beaches

----------------

Prof. Crocodile

what's up trashed crew it's martini time

how y'all doin? all bagled up?

Prof. Crocodile

also when i realized how closely aligned i was with magic cactus on music taste i was gonna make a post about how i am a magic cactus alt account but i haven't seen him in a while and now i am wondering if i actually am

The Voice of Labor

MEN, WOMEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE DRINKING FOR!

Ass-penny

The Voice of Labor posted:

MEN, WOMEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE DRINKING FOR!

I haven't started drinkin yet, but this picture sure makes me feel like I have.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

ya & bout to watch some anime

----------------

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is funny because I was eyeing some everything bagels at the grocery store when I was there Monday, decided I had a loaf of bread in my basket already and figured I was unlikely to finish both before they would be stale.
Que me tonight, drinking beer with my Indian delivery food. :shrug:

Playing Terraria while I get my trash on :whatup:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

a slice of pizza
drink to get my trashed crew on
playing madlibs too

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

also, packin’ bowls and trashing souls

also regular packing which sucks i am so trashed from that

thanks nesamdoom!!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

also when i realized how closely aligned i was with magic cactus on music taste i was gonna make a post about how i am a magic cactus alt account but i haven't seen him in a while and now i am wondering if i actually am

:evilbuddy:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Pahilla the Hun posted:

also, packin’ bowls and trashing souls

also regular packing which sucks i am so trashed from that

i did both kinds today too <3 tc pal

----------------

Pahilla the Hun

take the moon posted:

i did both kinds today too <3 tc pal

:rznv::hf::rznv:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

a slice of pizza
drink to get my trashed crew on
playing madlibs too

:holy::peanut:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Is it possible to get a food hangover? I think I have one

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

Is it possible to get a food hangover? I think I have one

:stare: what did u eat

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

All you can eat buffet :negative:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

you'll be fine as long as it wasn't golden corral

:ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
We don't have that in the UK but we do have ZaZa Bazaar :ohdear:

Areola Grande

sounds p hosed up

more falafel please

forums poster

i wasn't gonna get trashed tonight but I hosed up a woodworking project I was working on and got really angry in a way that I don't usually get. I was really just angry at myself cause I'm the one that hosed it up but I just didn't have anything left except to get Mad so I did for like a minute. then we went to get lumber for some new garden beds and the whole thing was a shitshow and we ended up renting a truck from menards but driving it to Home Depot to buy lumber with a clock ticking so we wouldn't get charged more and then that Home Depot didn't have the lumber I needed to restart my project I hosed up, so we just unloaded all that poo poo then dropped the truck at menards and drove to the other Home Depot so I could get what I needed in the first place. then we got home and I drank some bourbon and coke and we played some fall guys and watched some trailer park boys and now I'm just chill drinking. it started as angry drinking though

plus two kegs kicked when I went to get my last beer :negative:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

anyway now I'm drinking the yeasty last of my trappist Dubbel. I'm cold crashing a Trappist single so that'll be ready soon which is good cause I'm almost out of beer

Areola Grande

out of beer is no way 2 go thru life. feel better and live 2 brew again :pkmnwhy:

more falafel please

forums poster

out of beer is no way 2 go thru life. feel better and live 2 brew again :pkmnwhy:

i think I'm gonna brew in the morning and then get back on my woodworking game in the afternoon

Areola Grande

that's the spirit :dadjoke:

take the moon

by sebmojo
m o r n i n g t r a s h

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
sup TC I drank a bunch of brews while the power was out because I hate drinking warm beer. now the power's back and i'm still trashin'. :tinsley:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
just downed a blueberry cream ale and shall now partake upon a refreshing lager

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

take the moon

by sebmojo

magic cactus posted:

sup TC I drank a bunch of brews while the power was out because I hate drinking warm beer. now the power's back and i'm still trashin'. :tinsley:

this... makes sense 0_0

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
just spilled two thirds of my lager on my carpet :(

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!