Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

well I think last scum is either Hal or birb. that’s my hot take. I might build a case later when I cbf.

outside feel on grid, too. maybe sk?

I’m feeling good about toal, gaspy, amni, sandwolf and I think rarity.

tbh my interest in the game sort of waned when we started talking about gaming the setup. ill see if I can spice it up a bit later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Grid I think it’s sort of implied that toal that is being cagey about their role to try avoid being the night kill target.

I don’t think it would have fooled anyone here, only creating a wifom scenario, but the more you know.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
can I get a gridhug tonight?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Okay so this is the state of the game:

Maybe 1 scum left (actually maybe zero due to 1 and 0 kills). E+ would suggest there is another unflipped scum.

Second NK scum or faction.

Toalpy - BP Mason
Gaspy - Didn't Move N3
Rarity - Didn't move N4
Sandwolf - Unconfirmed
Hambeet - Unconfirmed
Birb - Unconfirmed
Hal - Unconfirmed
Grid - Unconfirmed
Amnistar - Unconfirmed

(Tracker mason, somewhere!)

Out of the unchecked on D1:

Sandwolf - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG
Hambeet - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town)
Birb - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town)
Hal - Unconfirmed - Voted Scum SNG
Grid - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG
Amnistar - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG

Out of the unchecked on D2:

Sandwolf - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG
Hambeet - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle)
Birb - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle)
Hal - Unconfirmed - Voted Scum SNG | No Vote
Grid - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | No Vote
Amnistar - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG (Middle)

Out of the unchecked on D3:

Sandwolf - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG | Second Scum Bif
Hambeet - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | No Vote
Birb - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | Unvotes 3rd on Scum Bif, Fifth on Scum Bif
Hal - Unconfirmed - Voted Scum SNG | No Vote | No Vote
Grid - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | No Vote | Hammer Scum Bif
Amnistar - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | Voted Scum Bif (Middle)

Out of the unchecked on D4:

Sandwolf - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG | Second Scum Bif | Town E+
Hambeet - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | No Vote | Hammer Town E+
Birb - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG (momentum breaker onto town) | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | Unvotes 3rd on Scum Bif, Fifth on Scum Bif | Tracked-Aligned Rarity
Hal - Unconfirmed - Voted Scum SNG | No Vote | No Vote | No Vote
Grid - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | No Vote | Hammer Scum Bif | Town E+
Amnistar - Unconfirmed - Voted Town DKG | Voted Scum SNG (Middle) | Voted Scum Bif (Middle) | Town E+

Looking at everything it appears that scum have been killing players who aren't voting for the leaders and runners up. That means they're hiding on the vote at least, or considering their position on voting seriously.

If we consider scum to be voting and killing based on voting patterns, we can see suspicious movement around birb. He pushes away from scum and onto town D1. Busses SNG. Votes and unvotes Bif but gets second thoughts about fighting until once other players take the claims seriously. The only player to have voted an unflipped player who's likely to be town in the unconfirmed list yesterday.

Birb has a scum factor of 70+

If Birb isn't the scum, or there are no scum left we pretty much have to kill Hal. I know Hal's kinda been around but he refuses to vote before end of day. It's weird! And bad!

Then Grid for only voting what appeared to be caught scum.

Thank you namaste.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Day one Birb also waits for hum and I to join the vote, after scum SNG votes, which to me feels like scum avoiding spooking town with what feels like a scumrush.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Toalpaz posted:

You kinda suck at numbers though.

Like d1 I would have preferred to stay voting rarity but nobody had my level of vision and my working theory was that SNG was being set up for awkward posting, vs someone who self-voted

Obviously that was wrong

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I don’t get why we would need to kill Hal either. that seems a bit obtuse. we should be triangulating on scum, not going off on tangents

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I'll tell you right now voting for me will do nothing but drive Town to a loss Toal.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

can I get a gridhug tonight?

:glomp: always time for Gridhugs. Sadly I'm not the one handing them out this game.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Toalpaz posted:

If Birb isn't the scum, or there are no scum left we pretty much have to kill Hal. I know Hal's kinda been around but he refuses to vote before end of day. It's weird! And bad!

Then Grid for only voting what appeared to be caught scum.

Thank you namaste.

gently caress the more I think about it the more I think Toal is probably on the level. But this post annoys me. SCUM FACTOR and a lynch chain? C'mon.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Gridlocked posted:

gently caress the more I think about it the more I think Toal is probably on the level. But this post annoys me. SCUM FACTOR and a lynch chain? C'mon.

it’s really lowest common denominator posting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m gonna put the newspaper down again for a moment to ##vote beet

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

I'll tell you right now voting for me will do nothing but drive Town to a loss Toal.

Do you just post to defend yourself or what? What kind of gimmick is that.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Gridlocked posted:

Side note: I do look forward to seeing the various discord chat messages after the game with dead people and/or scum and/or masons going "fucks sake gridlocked is a loving moron."

Toalpaz posted:

Do you just post to defend yourself or what? What kind of gimmick is that.

See above.

Why not put your vote where your lynch chain is?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

Mmmm hmmm that reminds me of a rarity quote from earlier in this game

Lol yeah excuse me while I reveal my super smart SK strategy to the thread the day before I plan to put it into action. I'm VT ya dingus

##vote Hawke for the same reasons as yesterday

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

Why not put your vote where your lynch chain is?

excuse me just hedging in case birb flips town :chaostrump:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I know it's caturday but does anyone have any other comments on my list and the votes?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Toalpaz posted:

I know it's caturday but does anyone have any other comments on my list and the votes?

I skimmed it then saw you concluded the guy I think is scum is scum so I didn't go back to check your working

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m thinking Hawke today

##vote Hawke

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why is hawke a better option than beet, that is what I would like to discuss

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

I refer you back to my previous case

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I’m thinking Hawke today

##vote Hawke

absolutely shocking turn of events tbh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hawke got progressively more invested as the game went on and beet got progressively less invested as the game went on.

That’s the difference I think and I am actually not sure which is scummier.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

absolutely shocking turn of events tbh

Do you have anything to add?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote birb Don't worry, I'll catch the scum pushing you if you flip town... :cry:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Do you have anything to add?

I do but I’m about to head out so for now it’s just “lols,” “lmaos,” and haughtiness

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I wouldn't be surprised if beets an SK either. And also if he's playing one this game.

##vote hawke

I have confidence in rarity at least and feel like she's right to suspect birb.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmm I’ve thought about it and think that I’d prefer Hal over birb. I see rarity’s case on birb and it’s decent, but I also am very suspect on the way Hal has just latched onto me for hammering. It seems really forced.

Like, Hal hasn’t mentioned me before today and now he’s sure I’m a better case than birb?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote hal

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hal literally has not voted anyone in the last 3 days.

he didn't vote sng when it counted.

he didn't vote bif (the day ended quickly but that's now 2 for 2 scum lunches he wasn't on)

and also didn't vote ep yesterday.

but is now sure it's me for hammering.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

he didn't vote bif (the day ended quickly but that's now 2 for 2 scum lunches he wasn't on)

Respond to this Hal

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Thinkin Beet for SK

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

SNG I really did think I voted, and either way I spent the whole day saying they were scum and need to die

Bif I did not vote, that’s fair. I never got to the reread I wanted and I’m not sure I would have but it’s true I did not

Then the day ended early again (because of you), and frankly I didn’t really want to vote E+ after the claim. I should have voted somewhere I suppose but I have been very disconnected due to long work hours

Your record is voting SNG very late, not mentioning or voting bif to speak of and then shrugging and hammering E+ long before deadline so you aren’t really attacking me from a very high horse beet

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Respond to this Hal

Ok buddy, any more hoops I need to jump through for you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Hmm I’ve thought about it and think that I’d prefer Hal over birb. I see rarity’s case on birb and it’s decent, but I also am very suspect on the way Hal has just latched onto me for hammering. It seems really forced.

Like, Hal hasn’t mentioned me before today and now he’s sure I’m a better case than birb?

I am not sure at all, I’m never very sure in mafia, which is why is asked people to compare you too. Rarity made a decent case. Sandwolf a reasoning was a little more random to me. By his reasoning I shouldn’t respond to him and try to play more because apparently it’s scummy to try more later in the game? Or maybe not?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

SNG I really did think I voted, and either way I spent the whole day saying they were scum and need to die

Bif I did not vote, that’s fair. I never got to the reread I wanted and I’m not sure I would have but it’s true I did not

Then the day ended early again (because of you), and frankly I didn’t really want to vote E+ after the claim. I should have voted somewhere I suppose but I have been very disconnected due to long work hours

Your record is voting SNG very late, not mentioning or voting bif to speak of and then shrugging and hammering E+ long before deadline so you aren’t really attacking me from a very high horse beet

lol yes you thought you were voting sng all day, and came in to vote him after hammer.

i don't think you're adequately explaining why 'me' though, after not raising a single suspicion on me the whole game. today you've just gone 'bam, it's beet because he hammered'. you've only dug through my vote history because i've pressed on yours.

it's like today the numbers are narrowing and you've gone 'oh poo poo i need to case someone'.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ok buddy, any more hoops I need to jump through for you?

Ahaha what?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It’s like the numbers are narrowing and I have to look back at who’s alive and who seems suspicious based on the current situation and not only look at people who I already spoke about

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Ahaha what?

That was the second time today you were like “Hal answer this now” so I was making a joke

I’d jump through whatever hoops you want you know that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh Hal <3