Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

shiksa posted:

lol if wwe admits defeat to dynamites timeslot before we even hit 1 year

HHH six months from now.
"It was never about the competition and they and their fans only tried to make it seem that way to boost themselves."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

STAC Goat posted:

HHH six months from now.
"It was never about the competition and they and their fans only tried to make it seem that way to boost themselves."

I'm mad about this theoretical statement.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

1glitch0 posted:

Somewhere, sitting in Hawaii, Bret Hart wants his loving belt back.

He should reconsider, it probably has Corona all over it by now.

Also cum.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/wrestlevotes/status/1301212403380690944?s=21

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Apropos impact, wasn't TNA moving shows back and forth during their pathetic version of the Monday Night Wars?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
R-Truth gave the Bump an update on Little Jimmy

R-Truth posted:

It’s embarrassing, you know man. Cause he done got locked up in juvenile camp. So it’s like we taking up money now to get him out. Bro, he just went down the wrong path by kids and a lot of them get peer pressured by a lot of different stuff and different people and stuff around him and things like that. He just got peer pressured and influenced by the wrong things, man. We gonna get him out and get him back the right way, you know what I’m saying? Get him back to the light. Some people need a lot of guidance, man, you know what I’m saying?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grendels Dad posted:

Apropos impact, wasn't TNA moving shows back and forth during their pathetic version of the Monday Night Wars?

TNA's war lasted two full months (they premiered in January but that premiere was also just a planned test/trial run to see if there was anything to being competition IIRC; when it got them their highest viewership ever they went through with it "long-term" starting in March, where it didn't have near that success again and they abandoned ship in May)

NXT is currently at the start of month 11 of a "war" they've won exactly two months of. It's not As bad as TNA getting creamed every single week, but

It's bad

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA's war lasted two full months (they premiered in January but that premiere was also just a planned test/trial run to see if there was anything to being competition IIRC; when it got them their highest viewership ever they went through with it "long-term" starting in March, where it didn't have near that success again and they abandoned ship in May)

NXT is currently at the start of month 11 of a "war" they've won exactly two months of. It's not As bad as TNA getting creamed every single week, but

It's bad

Or if you go off of the demo, exactly once

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm mad about this theoretical statement.

Theoretical nothing, guarantee he's already got the tweet saved in his drafts.

Rarity posted:

R-Truth gave the Bump an update on Little Jimmy

God, Ron Killings is a treasure.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Demos don't actually matter in wrestling because it's garbage throw in low value advertising btw.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Demos don't actually matter in wrestling because it's garbage throw in low value advertising btw.

You say that, but I can't remember the last time I saw a Nugenix commercial for AEW.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

STAC Goat posted:

HHH six months from now.

So we know how Triple H would spin moving to Tuesdays, but how will the WWE stans try to spin it?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Cavauro posted:

it's a marathon, not a sprint.

You just need to get your Bering Strait.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Come on home. Come on home to Cracker Barrel. Please know if you’re in Los Angeles, like 1 in 12 Americans, it’s an 80 mile drive.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Ganso Bomb posted:

So we know how Triple H would spin moving to Tuesdays, but how will the WWE stans try to spin it?

Behold, the benevolence of WWE to allow us to watch both NXT and AEW every week!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

You say that, but I can't remember the last time I saw a Nugenix commercial for AEW.

the advertising has definitely been in line with non wrestling shows that i watch so thats a great sign

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Ganso Bomb posted:

No one watches tv on Weds night

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/RavenCyarm/status/1301025850750451712

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Grendels Dad posted:

He should reconsider, it probably has Corona all over it by now.

Also cum.

Oh god, did Paige get his belt!? To be fair, HBK probably got cum on it too.

edit: If he was awarded the current championship belt he'd probably be like "What the gently caress is this??"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

1glitch0 posted:

What the gently caress?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What the gently caress?

I'll probably be probed if I explain the joke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

especially lolling that the women's title barely got any more attention at all

This would've been during Baszler's reign, so no, actually it got plenty of attention. She defended it on TV once in a while, but was still clearly a featured performer.

There was usually plenty of build, even towards matches that she had on TV rather than PPV (like her feuds with Dakota Kai).

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

1glitch0 posted:

Yeah, we're all aware that her private sex tapes were stolen and leaked against her wishes, that's not why anyone said "what the gently caress"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

1glitch0 posted:

:ohno:

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Love to joke about leaked nudes and sex tapes that caused the victim to become suicidal.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

1glitch0 posted:

No, go on, I would like you to explain why the joke is funny.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

outscooped by rarity like 10 hours ago

1glitch0 posted:

I feel like if you're that aware about it then you should probably not make the joke

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

No, go on, I would like you to explain why the joke is funny.

In one of the sex tapes, Brad Maddox ejaculated on the NXT Women's Title. It's funny because Brad Maddox's real name is Tyler Kluttz. A "klutz" is also slang for a clumsy or awkward person. What a klutz he was to inseminate a wrestling title!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I'm sorry for starting this derail.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

StarkRavingMad posted:

In one of the sex tapes, Brad Maddox ejaculated on the NXT Women's Title. It's funny because Brad Maddox's real name is Tyler Kluttz. A "klutz" is also slang for a clumsy or awkward person. What a klutz he was to inseminate a wrestling title!

I was being sarcastic, asking him to explain why Paige ending up suicidal with an eating disorder after having sex tapes and nude photos leaked (while also being in an obviously abusive relationship with Del Rio) is so loving hilarious.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

IcePhoenix posted:

outscooped by rarity like 10 hours ago

I feel like if you're that aware about it then you should probably not make the joke

I admit, I did. But the setup was RIGHT THERE. I like making jokes, We make fun of Seth Rollins having his dick pics leaked. Paige didn't do anything wrong. It's just a dumb joke. Ric Flair's Big Gold Belt should have been sent to the CDC.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I was being sarcastic, asking him to explain why Paige ending up suicidal with an eating disorder after having sex tapes and nude photos leaked (while also being in an obviously abusive relationship with Del Rio) is so loving hilarious.

I was making fun of Brad Maddox's name

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I will admit I did a little air out the nose semi laugh remembering a dude nutted on a WWE championship belt.

I bet it happens more often than anybody would care to admit

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

StarkRavingMad posted:

That's how the twin women's tag titles were born! Now that's slow burn storytelling!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It's been a long time since I've encountered someone on the forums as aggressively unfunny as you.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

1glitch0 posted:

That's how the twin women's tag titles were born! Now that's slow burn storytelling!

Both women’s belts pragnet at the same time waoh!

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
You're a gross rear end in a top hat who's stuck in the "anything goes as long as it's funny" internet mindset of 2001, just go away

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Very proud of the forum for going... six weeks without disgusting hornyposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Very proud of the forum for going... six weeks without disgusting hornyposting

to make big steps, you first start with small steps. congratulations to our forum of raging horndogs for going a full month and a half without hornt posting!