Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

sounds like he's getting desperate and wants republicans to agree to higher relief payments? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Catastrophe posted:

Your avatar is freaking me out, dude. Just gotta say.

Unlike the pretender Donald Trump, I rep the true God-Emperor.

nooneofconsequence posted:

sounds like he's getting desperate and wants republicans to agree to higher relief payments? :thunk:

Yeah almost like he probably would've been re-elected if they gave people monthly checks until this was over.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

He is a democrat

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Democrats are “heartless”? Republcians don’t want to give STIMULUS PAYMENTS to people who desperately need the money, and whose fault it was- NOT that the plague came in from China. Go for the much higher numbers (DOW), Republicans, it all comes back to the USA anyway (one way or another, we're responsible for the spread of the disease!).

It is only a little bit off from that Simpsons meme where you can completely reverse the original meaning with a couple bits of punctuation. The bullshit is so much I can't leave it at that point, however.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1306227723958972418?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1306244076065431552?s=19

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

He is a democrat

Ah, am dumby. Glanced at the Twitter bio and saw 'Trump 2020' but didn't put it all together.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

King Vidiot posted:

I actually do think he will, and for the record I didn't think Hillary was going to win in 2016. Hillary was a coin flip, Biden is going to win by a large enough margin that Trump couldn't even claim we need a "recount". Trump will win every deep red state, but Biden will sweep the tossup states. CHUDs will go absolutely nuclear though, and people will get hurt over this, I just don't think it's going to be as bad as we're thinking.

In a non-hell-dimension this would probably be true, but the republicans are going to cheat like their lives depend on it. If people get complacent and think Biden will win in a landslide, a lot of people will skip voting altogether, especially if the lines are long.

This is going to be the most vicious and dishonest campaign of our lifetimes (so far), and we cannot underestimate the amount of dirty trickery the republicans will attempt. Stay vigilant.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

The tweet is a joke.

The text is real and there are plenty of deluded old people who believe it.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

uhh

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Probably already said but I finally realized who Charlie Kirk reminds me of.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/status/1306040661863542785?s=20

Yahoo News posted:

Caputo’s standing was further undermined by a Facebook Live rant on Sunday in which he accused government scientists of “sedition” and predicted violence following November’s election. He also said his “mental health has definitely failed.” And he said he did not like being alone in Washington because of “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment.”

The video was recorded from the porch of his East Aurora, N.Y., home. At one point, someone seems to shout something at Caputo from a passing car. “They’re coming,” Caputo says into the camera. “Be ready. Be ready.” He then tells people to listen to the Grateful Dead. [ This part is not in the above video, unfortunately]

[...]

Another tweet that Caputo had deleted earlier described how, in his estimation, “millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the rear end out of anteaters.”

Huh, Caputo isn't just batshit crazy, he's anteater-rimming insane.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
the best people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

old beast lunatic posted:

the best people

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

when he says deep state scientists I imagine the scientists from the beginning of Half-Life

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
post the pics of trump you think should be in the OP of the next version of this thread

taco bowl dog morph is a must, also yelling at the kid, and the 9/11 photoshop with the little airplanes lol

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
chuds legitimately can't tell the difference between an expert and a mentally ill person. put them in a room with two people, one an expert who will try to teach them about global warming in a rational, professional way with charts and graphs, and another who will blame global warming on shadows and sprites and sell $50 hats to ward them off and every chud will leave that room with a big smile and a new hat.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Gutter Phoenix posted:

In a non-hell-dimension this would probably be true, but the republicans are going to cheat like their lives depend on it. If people get complacent and think Biden will win in a landslide, a lot of people will skip voting altogether, especially if the lines are long.

This is going to be the most vicious and dishonest campaign of our lifetimes (so far), and we cannot underestimate the amount of dirty trickery the republicans will attempt. Stay vigilant.

I don't really think that people do believe he'll win in a landslide though. The news is portraying this as a horse race like they always do, I can only hope they don't do what they did with Hillary and declare Biden the "presumptive winner" or whatever and sit back while disaffected voters stay home out of complacency. Plus there will be cheating no doubt, I just don't think it'll work.

Cheating can change a coin toss, but this time they'd have to cheat so hard that nothing short of the feds literally hauling off comically large burglar sacks full of mail in ballots would move the needle.

But I could be wrong, so I'm not going to get too confident here.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

King Vidiot posted:

it's a race between starving, desperate people, and some casuals who are here because...eh, it's time i guess?
trump is absolutely going to win because him and everyone around him NEED him to win like a fish needs water.
and also biden is there.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Space Gopher posted:

The tweet is a joke.

The text is real and there are plenty of deluded old people who believe it.

I get about 10-20 emails a day from the trump campaign and they are scummy as poo poo.

Your gold membership is about to expire, please renew now!

We'll match your donation if you donate within the next hour!

"We just checked your donor file, and according to our records, you only need ONE MORE donation to qualify for the Trump Donor Hall of Fame."

"The FIRST Presidential Debate is coming up soon and I could really use the help of one of my BEST supporters, like YOU, to prepare. I’m inviting YOU to meet in the Nation’s capital so we can discuss what my debate strategy will be.

I am only reaching out to a few Patriots that I trust with this information, so please, do not share this email, Pennywise."

"This email is for REAL PATRIOTS ONLY!

You’ve been identified as one of President Trump’s fiercest and most dedicated supporters, and according to your donor file, you’d make an excellent addition to the Trump 1000 Club."

on and on and on and on and on, the last 3 I posted I just opened my email and copied the first 3 I saw.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

~memories~

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/823670211371028481

also :rip: our many compatriots from the early thread that got banned. A lot got banned by lowtax or got banned bullshitting about lowtax. Like in the first few pages i think the only ones not tax related were a bernie tox and some creep getting weird with pms idk.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

LordSloth posted:

Huh, Caputo isn't just batshit crazy, he's anteater-rimming insane.

:hmbol: Legit almost choked on coffee when I got to that part.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Man I wish Joe Biden was as cool as chuds make him out to be

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

SniperWoreConverse posted:

~memories~

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/823670211371028481

also :rip: our many compatriots from the early thread that got banned. A lot got banned by lowtax or got banned bullshitting about lowtax. Like in the first few pages i think the only ones not tax related were a bernie tox and some creep getting weird with pms idk.

Brave heroes who gave their lives for our LOLs.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

A Fancy Hat posted:

Like Ben Shapiro is another funny person to parody because of the goldmine of unresolved issues that formed that dude. He literally wrote a book where all the good guys are described as very tall, and the main character went through a growth spurt late in life before becoming the man he is today. That's loving hilarious and ripe for comedy.

gently caress, is this true?! Haha, that is actually gold. I hate that scumball so much, and I hate how much he makes me hate. I'm overjoyed to hear this sort of stuff about him, but not so I can say "YES, gently caress YOU! GOT YOU!" so much as, I can pity him instead and have less hate in my heart.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

TheAardvark posted:

post the pics of trump you think should be in the OP of the next version of this thread

taco bowl dog morph is a must, also yelling at the kid, and the 9/11 photoshop with the little airplanes lol

My favourite

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

King Vidiot posted:

I don't really think that people do believe he'll win in a landslide though. The news is portraying this as a horse race like they always do, I can only hope they don't do what they did with Hillary and declare Biden the "presumptive winner" or whatever and sit back while disaffected voters stay home out of complacency. Plus there will be cheating no doubt, I just don't think it'll work.

Cheating can change a coin toss, but this time they'd have to cheat so hard that nothing short of the feds literally hauling off comically large burglar sacks full of mail in ballots would move the needle.

I hope you're right, but the pure criminality of this administration and refusal of the republicans to do anything about it has shown time and time again that there is no bottom for them.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

TheAardvark posted:

Gutter Phoenix is THE man for the right pics. Lol

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Sockser posted:

Man I wish Joe Biden was as cool as chuds make him out to be

I wish literally any democrat was as cool as they make them out to be. Chud fear mongering makes for ideal candidates

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

King Vidiot posted:

nothing short of the feds literally hauling off comically large burglar sacks full of mail in ballots would move the needle.

Well, his appointee does control the agency assigned to haul large sacks of mail-in ballots, and they’ve been going out of their way to make it easier to screw up that hauling.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lol that the president has been openly and publicly delegitimizing an upcoming election on social media for months with completely baseless projections of cheating which only his party does, very legal & very cool

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

TheAardvark posted:

canyoneer fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Sep 16, 2020

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I hope you're right, but the pure criminality of this administration and refusal of the republicans to do anything about it has shown time and time again that there is no bottom for them.
The thing that brings me some small comfort is how he's reacting to mail-in ballots. Whatever schemes they had hatched for voter suppression and election tampering clearly didn't account for a large percentage of people mailing in their votes. The ham-fisted gutting of the USPS just shows how desperate they are to stop it. The fact he's still railing on and on about it shows that the GOP still think it's a huge problem.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lmao this one is always so good

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TheAardvark posted:

nsfw?

"MR PRESIDENT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PICTURE?!"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

TheAardvark posted:

Here's my short list:

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

This too:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse