Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Amnistar, Sandwolf, and RF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Actually given the amount of town deaths, and the cop on SK, it's almost 100% guaranteed that Amnistar is scum rolecop because town would have worried about lylo before posting.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Toalpaz posted:

Actually given the amount of town deaths, and the cop on SK, it's almost 100% guaranteed that Amnistar is scum rolecop because town would have worried about lylo before posting.

If there are 4 scum in this game ill eat my hat.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, if it is lylo, town basically loses unless sk/scum kill each other tonight.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Amnistar posted:

##vote Tpink I absolutely believe he's not town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

If it is lylo Amnistar will eat his hat.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I think at the least, Sandwolf and Tpink are scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gonna also say binus and PoP

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

if tpink is scum, amnistar is lying

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

if tpink is scum, amnistar is lying

Im using scum as any alignment non-town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm as shocked as anyone that squiggly flipped town and I'm not going to fight too hard if people want to kill me today, I get it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

4 scum and an SK in a 15 player game would be way too much.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd assume amni was lying if not for the fact that pig explicitly said roles would be made before alignments were assigned. Plus town rolecop would work pretty well in this setup.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m annoyed

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I’m annoyed

Thanks for the update

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok so is everyone on board to mass claim? I’ll go last

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Ok so is everyone on board to mass claim? I’ll go last

You gotta have time to make up that fake claim

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Amnistar posted:

##vote tpink

I am a rolecop. Investigated tpink last night they are bulletproof/sk

This is a lie. I'm town and a hider. Last night I hid behind Toalpaz. Nice try.

##vote Amnistar

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

DGK2000 posted:

You gotta have time to make up that fake claim

Nope. I’ve got my claim locked and loaded. I just wanna see what other people have to say first

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

tpink posted:

##vote Amnistar

That’s not how hider works

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

tpink posted:

##vote Amnistar

If you are a hider, than toalpaz is an SK. But i know what toalpaz is because i targerted them the previous night.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If everyone is telling the truth here that would make toalpaz the sk, but it seems odd that tpink wouldn’t know how their role works

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or no, I phrased that weird. Tpink does your role just make you untargetable or does it redirect to whoever you hide behind? You seem to think it makes you untargetable but then why would you need to hide behind someone?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I don’t think there is a serial killer

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

You're wrong

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tpink posted:

##vote Amnistar

that's an unusual claim

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

I think amnistar is telling the truth*

*he's scum

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
My role is that if I hide behind scum, I am dead. If I hide behind town, I’m untargetable. If I hide behind town and town gets killed, we both die. I didn’t think Toal is scum, so that’s why I picked them as the target. I figured that we were getting close to claiming, so if I hid behind them and made it through the night, that would help clear them as town the next day.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Retro Futurist posted:

That’s not how hider works

I’ve never had this role before so I have nothing prior to compare it to.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

tpink posted:

My role is that if I hide behind scum, I am dead. If I hide behind town, I’m untargetable. If I hide behind town and town gets killed, we both die. I didn’t think Toal is scum, so that’s why I picked them as the target. I figured that we were getting close to claiming, so if I hid behind them and made it through the night, that would help clear them as town the next day.

Who did you hide behind n1?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
No one - didn’t have any super strong sense of who may be scum, and didn’t want to roll the dice on hiding behind scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

this is actually pretty good with your back up against the wall.

Amnistar is probably a scum rolecop? But either way, why lie about tpink. There’s obviously an SK in the game (unless SiV somehow killed Jen X too) and I’m fine lunching tpink today and then turning around and doing Amnistar tomorrow.

##vote tpink

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i'd rather ##vote amnistar

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Binus do you have reason to believe there’s no sk?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

this is actually pretty good with your back up against the wall.

Amnistar is probably a scum rolecop? But either way, why lie about tpink. There’s obviously an SK in the game (unless SiV somehow killed Jen X too) and I’m fine lunching tpink today and then turning around and doing Amnistar tomorrow.

##vote tpink

I’d rather not have the game end

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I’d rather not have the game end

Why would lunching tpink end the game? There’s at least two sources of NKs?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Retro Futurist posted:

Binus do you have reason to believe there’s no sk?

I do, but in order to fully explain my reasoning, I would have to claim. and tbh I don't know if that is the correct play right now. I'd rather not claim, but I also don't want the game to end if we mislunch.

It is interesting that the death flavors are different. Siv and Tobbs were killed, and Jenx was murdered.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah with 9 left the game only ends if there were 4 scum and 1 sk, I still can’t see that happening. Even if something weird happened n1 and there’s actually no sk and 4 scum we’d still have at least 1 day left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I do, but in order to fully explain my reasoning, I would have to claim. and tbh I don't know if that is the correct play right now. I'd rather not claim, but I also don't want the game to end if we mislunch.

It is interesting that the death flavors are different. Siv and Tobbs were killed, and Jenx was murdered.

Man, what? If you have proof there’s no SK post it so we can loving lunch Amnistar. Why are you waiting for other claims? Because they may interfere with yours?