Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Big Beef City posted:

what are yours filled with??

cheap cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

news to me

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
uh hey guys they don't call them 'twinkies' because they're not filled with twink cum

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ADDICTIVE BUTT RUB MAYO. :stare:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
There's just this flavor combo that happens when a thin layer of mayo is between a ripe tomato slice and toasted bread that is magical.
Gimme a BLT goddammit.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i want a bucket of butt rub wedgies

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

i want a bucket of butt rub wedgies
its really good the wedges are big taters with like a lawrys seasoning and tiny bit of curry and brown sugar

and the BUTT RUB MAYO is a garlic chipotle kind of thing

im going to make my own this weekend

but VEGAN addictive butt rub mayo :smug:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 16, 2020

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Thanks to thread posts I just realized I have not had a deviled egg in over a year. It's like, "goddamn dude, what is wrong with you? make some deviled eggs already!" I have local farm eggs, some mayo, a bit of salt and paprika.

The farting tonight will be cataclysmic.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:nws::nws:

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

its all nice on rice posted:

There's just this flavor combo that happens when a thin layer of mayo is between a ripe tomato slice and toasted bread that is magical.
Gimme a BLT goddammit.

it's true. the seasonal tomatoes usually suck here but my goodness, once you get a good one... I even skip the bacon and lettuce. Just a T, toasted bread, good mayo, that's it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

whats the popsicle stick for

Zaurg But A Horse
Apr 14, 2019

Zaurg? Neigh!

Zaurg But A Horse
Apr 14, 2019

Zaurg? Neigh!
But remember: this isn't about motherfuckers hating mayo. This is about motherfuckers on the internet hating motherfucking mayo because they motherfucking feel like motherfucking hot sauce is the new motherfucking fad because it's motherfucking woke, motherfuckers.

quote:

I like hot sauce eating rear end

What does your partner think about you hot-saucing their rear end before eating it? You'd think this may be a good case-study for where mayo is more comfortable for everyone involved.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you do not want hot sauce near your sensitive bits

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zaurg But A Horse posted:

But remember: this isn't about motherfuckers hating mayo. This is about motherfuckers on the internet hating motherfucking mayo because they motherfucking feel like motherfucking hot sauce is the new motherfucking fad because it's motherfucking woke, motherfuckers.

What does your partner think about you hot-saucing their rear end before eating it? You'd think this may be a good case-study for where mayo is more comfortable for everyone involved.

you tell em

wow so, so true

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

also if you both have hot wings before careful of the old using spit as lube

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

pixaal posted:

also if you both have hot wings before careful of the old using spit as lube
i only use vics vaporub for lube

nicey icey

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

When I was a kid another kid used to talk all the time about how his mom cooked the best food and everyone else ate bland food and didn't know about spice. Looking back it was weird that a kid cared about that at all but it was definitely something his family talked about and he parroted.

One day I was convinced I was missing out and asked him what made his mom's food so good. That kid said "this" and pulled a giant bottle of store brand seasoned salt and a bottle of Crystal out of his backpack and I still think about it to this day.

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008
Lol if you don't rub Tiger Balm directly into your urethra.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I love that online show where they interview celebrities while the celebrities have to keep down cold cuts of chicken that have been slathered with mayonnaise.
The catch is that each goop of mayo has a little more black pepper than the last!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

pixaal posted:

you do not want hot sauce near your sensitive bits

Uh yeah you do

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jasus Christ posted:

I love that online show where they interview celebrities while the celebrities have to keep down cold cuts of chicken that have been slathered with mayonnaise.
The catch is that each goop of mayo has a little more black pepper than the last!

John Boyega got through 3 tbs of mayo and 3 entire grinds of pepper before he had to reach for the olive oil popcorn. I was impressed.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Wanna know the real unlovable condiment?

loving wasabi.

This tastes like horror and adds nothing to food.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Das Boo posted:

These last two pages have been a ride. I've learned that there are people that find buttered popcorn gauche and US Southern food bland.

Southern food is cheap meats flavored to the nines 'cause we're poor as gently caress. Motherfucker, have you had blackened alligator?

As a snooty European I have never had buttered popcorn (and sounds weird as all gently caress) and all I know about the south is that people tend to be fat. I did eat alligator once and would again. With mayo!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

loving wasabi.

did you know that most wasabi that you get is actually powdered horseradish, reconstituted and dyed green because 'real' wasabi is prepped from a different type of horseradish root that is hard to come by and relatively pricey?
The real kind...tastes almost exactly the same kinda. So. well there ya go.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

did you know that most wasabi that you get is actually powdered horseradish, reconstituted and dyed green because 'real' wasabi is prepped from a different type of horseradish root that is hard to come by and relatively pricey?
The real kind...tastes almost exactly the same kinda. So. well there ya go.

It also loses flavor in minutes so you need to eat it shortly after it is prepared.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Real wasabi suuuucks bad it tastes like the good fake stuff diluted in planty-tasting water.

Even in glorious nihon they agree with this opinion

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Motherfucker posted:

loving wasabi.

Wasabi is traditionally served as a hot dog condiment.

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

When it comes to discussing condiments on the internet the two criteria you need to consider are trendiness and perceived social class. Pick whichever category you want to make yourself seem superior in and start disparaging the condiments of your lessers. Remember, the mayo heirarchy for both axes is: aioli (not actually mayo, but no one cares) > homemade > whatever brand you claim is best > the other brands > Miracle Whip. You can move up one grade by mixing in something trendy, like Sriracha or duck fat. Be careful- trends can change quickly; heed the lessons learned from truffle oil. God help you if the word or substance "Kranch" passes your lips.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Donkey posted:

"Kranch" passes your lips.

I assume this is ranch, barf and something else?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Kranch on my craisin.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

You can use mayonnaise in mashed potatoes to make them extra good. Just substitute mayonnaise for the potatoes 1:1 by volume and double the butter.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

You can use mayonnaise in mashed potatoes to make them extra good. Just substitute mayonnaise for the potatoes 1:1 by volume and double the butter.

Or use cream like a normal person

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The vegan Hellman's / Best Foods spread is actually quite good and a good substitute. I think the "Just Mayo" was alright but I haven't tried it in a while.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

pixaal posted:

Or use cream like a normal person

Hey get as fancy as you want just take out the nasty taters and put that good mayo in

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Manager Hoyden posted:

Buttermilk

...and horseradish

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I'm not white but I love mayo

It's basically eggs and eggs are great

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Away all Goats posted:

I'm not white but I love mayo

It's basically eggs and eggs are great
its mostly oil

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

its mostly oil

Oil is also great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

adding cauliflower to mashed potatoes is pretty great, at least to my palate. but then I like cauliflower in several different contexts. god bless the versatile little brassica in her many permutations :3:

also if you don’t want sour cream in your potatoes, adding Greek yogurt will also do fine in my experience