Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you would like to quote this post!

If you already have three gang tags, tell me which one you'd like to lose. If you don't want to lose any proceed w/ your own caution. The limit of gang tags is nebulous and you may get them axed by another mod or admin if they find your av/tag/text combo too excessive.

If you want your current tags rearranged or your text changed, I can do that as well.

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might cause. It's just easier for me to organize and make sure I don't miss anybody! Feel free to quote me in your regular-rear end discussion posts if you were already going to say smth so we can keep this at least kind of neat.

thx in advance

"Too much of anything, lieutenant, even love isn't necessarily a good thing!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Timby posted:

That's Timothy Carhart, also known as "the stiff" in Ghostbusters. :pseudo:

HUH

wow

Yeah I never would have guessed. That's the same guy 🤔

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

gj

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you already have three gang tags, tell me which one you'd like to lose. If you don't want to lose any proceed w/ your own caution. The limit of gang tags is nebulous and you may get them axed by another mod or admin if they find your av/tag/text combo too excessive.

If you want your current tags rearranged or your text changed, I can do that as well.

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might cause. It's just easier for me to organize and make sure I don't miss anybody! Feel free to quote me in your regular-rear end discussion posts if you were already going to say smth so we can keep this at least kind of neat.

thx in advance

My body is prepared, much like Dukat was prepared for the burden of the Pah Wraiths.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I was gonna talk about how much I liked today's Lower Decks episode but I instead would like to experience BIJ.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

blastron posted:

I was gonna talk about how much I liked today's Lower Decks episode but I instead would like to experience BIJ.

no one says you can't do both

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Checking how many tags I have

Edit: Can you put aliasing.jpg top, gp2.jpg middle, and bij.gif bottom please

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Just me or did the animation look really good this episode

Screaming_Gremlin
Dec 26, 2005

Look at him. Dude's a stone-cold badass.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Everyone needs to experience Bij.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Time to

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Lower Decks continues its upward trajectory. Between The Dog, Tendi's open disgust upon meeting a real dog, and the much more subtle references to older Trek, I got a few very real chuckles out of this one.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

It's just cosmetic!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might causek

Yessss.
And if you wanna toss my old one, that would be swell.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Songs will be sung of this day!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance
Thanks in advance

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

In!

-----

Also, this was the best episode of Lower Decks yet, and I already liked it. This show is great.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oop, you've left me off chum

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I lurk this thread all the time. I should get myself a tag to show that I am a nerd lurker.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I'm basically the archivist / historian for these threads here, might as well.

GenSpecific
Aug 17, 2005
IT'S IDEAS LIKE THIS THAT GET PEOPLE KILLED!!!!

Slippery Tilde

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Tag me for Glory!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Please allow me the honour of experiencing bij. Qa'pla

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I need to know nothing but Bij.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

Arc Light posted:

Lower Decks continues its upward trajectory. Between The Dog, Tendi's open disgust upon meeting a real dog, and the much more subtle references to older Trek, I got a few very real chuckles out of this one.

It's just cosmetic!

I definitely had a good chuckle at all the salamanders on the freak ship

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The_Doctor posted:

Yes! God this show is made by Trek nerds. I love it.

Also, the USS Osler, named after Sir William Osler, one of the four founding professors of Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Also more CanCon like the USS Vancouver, as he was at McGill in Montreal before Baltimore, and his brother went on to found one of the top law firms in the country

I liked the episode but do wonder where we are heading because Mariner can't keep doing this indefinitely, then lower decks gets promoted and welp. In the meantime though Tendi should keep DNA engineering pets.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

ANSWER!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I can't escape bij no matter what I do, so memorialize it please

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Bij sounds like it would be phonetically similar to beej and that's funny to me.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Jennifer Hale and Nolan North in the same episode, all we need now is Troy Baker and we've got a full set.

Marshal Radisic
Oct 9, 2012

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

I, too, would like to experience Jeb.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I was really tempted to troll everyone and give you all BoA fanclub tags instead

but the bij experience is too strong

Nestorix
Aug 3, 2006

exotic particles

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Yes please

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Oop, you've left me off chum

My apologies. This is what I get for scanning the thread with Notepad covering half the screen. I must have missed the Bij in your post.

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

I was worried the latest episode was going to be a stinker for me cause Mariner has definitely gotten on my nerves in prior episodes, but really it seemed fine. Loved the Boim us up line at the end from her.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

thx in advance

Yes! Bij, please!

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
I am experiencing extreme bij right now

e: uh oh my av broke

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

I am experiencing extreme bij right now

e: uh oh my av broke

You got some extra Bij with your Bij

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i'm experiencing double bij

i think this is too much bij

that's what I get for being the one who is moving now, I suppose

Dr. Fishopolis fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Sep 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

yesss 😎

also if possible could you get rid of the Fun Shoe tag? thank you :unsmith:

forgot to mention: Tendy’s Totally Normal Dog is probably one of my favorite lower decks gags so far

HOLY FUCK fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Sep 18, 2020