Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

As penance for my sins (not "getting" avocado toast) I will be dressing myself in sackcloth and heading out into the woods. But just because I'm practicing mortification of the flesh as atonement for my sins, doesn't, mean I still can't look hip doing it! #hairshirt #penance #burlap #sackcloth
https://burlapshades.com/

These great new shades will not just help me look great as I beg forgiveness from my followers and God, but also help me "Return to a simpler time when you didn't have to worry about social media, WW3, or chronic back pain." according to the manufacturer. And not just that, by buying a pair I helped plant a tree! So I'm helping to save the earth through my good works. That's like double repentance! Mortifying the flesh never looked so good! Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'll be updating you on my penance status, but also releasing lots of bonus content like wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Pic isn't loading for me. I'm missing out!

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

Pic isn't loading for me. I'm missing out!

Oh dang! I can't figure that out so I just linked the website.

Because of my egregious oversite I will begin my self-flagellations with this faux-leather whip I bought off of a cruelty free whip maker. Proceeds of the whip help to fund an endangered animal sanctuary in Namibia!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

google THIS

I've always wanted to be able to say "Oh shoot, my sunglasses have a hole in them," and now I can!

google THIS

Unfortunately I'm going to need the prescription burlap shades, I hope my vision plan covers them

Escape From Noise

Sometimes, late at night, I throw a burlap sack over my face and pretend I am back to the simpler times and weep. I call it my time machine

Escape From Noise

Also, mods, could I change the thread tag to the shutter shades one? That's what I meant to click on oh god

google THIS

Longing for the good ol' days when little Johnny would roll a barrel hoop along the train tracks with a stick before plowing headlong into Old Mr. Finney's Soda Fountain on account of not being able to see poo poo through the loving burlap sack over his head, but at least I can relive those moments with these shades that make me look like a giant fly.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Burlap? Shades!?

Burlap!

Shades!!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Honestly I'm just impressed. I think you will be the flyest motherfucker in the woods if you roll out with a pair of thsoe.

The Voice of Labor

dude, an overpriced hipster hairshirt and an rem song to match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkr95LMXnY

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Pairing my burlap shades with some off-white yeezys and a muslin tracksuit for a casual pre-industrial, yet late-stage capitalism inspired fit #yeezy #yeezysupply #muslinfresh #streetstyle

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

pseudorandom

Just pair them with a burlap sack that has been sewn at the bottom to form a pair of those weird, hipster, baggy low-crotch pants. Perfect outfit.

I actually do like of like those shades, but would unfortunately also need a prescription pair.

Edit: gently caress, wait, could I get burlap clip-ons??. That would loving own.

google THIS

Putting on my burlap shades before canvassing the neighborhood

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

google THIS posted:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Pairing the burlap sunglasses with the manifisto gender-neutral handbag for an extra chic look

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

this barrel with suspenders I am wearing uses precious single malt highland whisky barrels and cured ostrich hide suspenders, just because I want to look poor doesn't mean I have to look poor

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
They rent their garments... from the store.

Finger Prince

Future so bright I gotta wear burlap shades (to go with my burlap sack and burlap bindle).

nut

secured the bag (with ribbon I found in the trash behind valumart)

FutonForensic

yeah these are Gucci leprosy bindings. keep scrolling

Khanstant
ngl those are dope

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

They rent their garments... from the store.

:golfclap:

google THIS

There's hardly anything left after I bought these Dolce & Gabbana robes so I've got this oath of poverty thing in the bag

Prof. Crocodile

my makeup tutorial is just me smearing ash on my face as I wail in lamentation but it’s somehow the least annoying makeup tutorial video on yt.

wearing a lampshade

i remember reading that book as a child. it told a story of a young sackcloth-wearer (i guess thats a type of person? weird niche audience but i rolled with it) who wanted to get huge stats on a little social media platform called tiktok. they started out on vine, doing some wild poo poo, getting mad retweets and appearing in some really popular youtube comps. after vine, there was a dark time of doing stories on teh gram and stuff, not really the same level tho, but after a while tiktok comes along and they use all of their experience, clout and momentum to post the most-watched video on all of tiktok, ultimately entering their handle - @big_dumper - into the annals of history, alongside legends like corey from australia(?) and some others i can't remember

of course this was the early 90s so none of those words made any sense to me, and all of the people they referenced didn't exist yet. i guess the real lesson was about hindsight or something?

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Unfortunately I'm going to need the prescription burlap shades, I hope my vision plan covers them

oh i think they'll be covered

ty manifisto

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
thicc instagram model pouring ashes on their booty, turning ash wednesday into rear end wednesday

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gettin that bag (a burlap sack)

Macnult

instagram post with so many sackcloth brand tags that you can’t even see the sackcloth itself

Macnult

potato sack draped over my juicy rear end while french fries are suggestively dumped over me for a photoshoot

Macnult

sexy hardees commercial starring the chainsaw guy from resident evil 4

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

instagram post with so many sackcloth brand tags that you can’t even see the sackcloth itself

Getting a burlap dance

Escape From Noise

Kissing a crucifix of Marshmallow Peeps cupcakes on Good Friday. Adoration of the cross never tasted so sweet!

take the moon

by sebmojo

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!