Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
and the CHUDs will all sneer that "elections have consequences"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Virginia Slams posted:

I think the best worst case scenario is that Prump cheats and wins but Senate flips because they didn't focus enough cheating the Senate race, then it's big boy Prump impeachment time again but this time he's beyond screwed.
almost impossible to flip enough to remove him so instead we'll just get 4 years of the government doing nothing while we all die

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sedgr posted:

So what is going to happen if Trump just ignores the election and keeps on trucking? What leverage can the left even use to oust him when the Republicans support him without fail even when poo poo is flat out illegal?

Liberals will hem and haw and then capitulate. If Nancy Pelosi can remember what day it is she will tell a staffer to write a tweet to the effect of "Someone must stop Trump from stealing the election. Pass it on!"

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

almost impossible to flip enough to remove him so instead we'll just get 4 years of the government doing nothing while we all die

Hence "best" case of a very bad situation. Knowing this hell world we live in Biden will probably die of covid before the election and that will be that.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Trump will cancel the election due to covid

He will "see the big light" (his words) and will shut it down due to safety concerns

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Liberals will hem and haw and then capitulate. If Nancy Pelosi can remember what day it is she will tell a staffer to write a tweet to the effect of "Someone must stop Trump from stealing the election. Pass it on!"

I assure you, Nancy and the democrats will get together and write a strongly worded letter to the president admonishing him for his actions! That'll show him!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey just throwing this out there, this Trump guy really sucks poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Power Khan posted:

Tbf, going to the US now? Lol

I'm not saying you'd want to.

What I'm saying is that expecting just to be there or live daily life is to subject yourself to gunplay isn't what's happening, despite the news. Driving or flying into Chicago or NYC doesn't mean bending over and praying for the 'RATA-TAT-TAT' of shells to pass you by.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

What I'm saying is that expecting just to be there or live daily life is to subject yourself to gunplay isn't what's happening, despite the news. Driving or flying into Chicago or NYC doesn't mean bending over and praying for the 'RATA-TAT-TAT' of shells to pass you by.

That’s only in schools. City streets are fine :shrug:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Big Beef City posted:

More American cops killed by Covid than violence.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That’s only in schools. City streets are fine :shrug:

"Yes, well..." I say as the street is barricaded by the National Guard.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Good morning! Sunday morning

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hey just throwing this out there, this Trump guy really sucks poo poo

Yeah, its a good thing he wasn't put in charge of anything important.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Convex posted:

Well NYC is a pretty scary place, I saw a fascinating documentary about it a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--gdB-nnQkU

I thought this was going to be Home Alone 2.
Speaking of which, did you lot know Trump was in it?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I hate to be pessimistic but the last time a video like this got posted, it was fake. And this looks pretty rendered from what I can tell.

Big Beef City posted:

Europeans on this very forum have said that they're scared to travel to NYC or Chicago because they'll face a hail of gunfire.

No one lives a normal life in these cities, you see, every waking moment is lived shooting or being shot at.

As someone who was born and raised in NYC, if I was going to be terrified of someone shooting me, my fear would be some random suburbanite in Arizona that I accidentally cut off in traffic with road rage issues.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Sep 21, 2020

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Lol at how half the country wants to live under the dictatorship of the presidentialest dumbest fat corrupted gently caress who ever lived because having a black president for 8 years broke their brains

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Castor Poe posted:

Lol at how half the country wants to live under the dictatorship of the presidentialest dumbest fat corrupted gently caress who ever lived because having a black president for 8 years broke their brains

Selling my kids to the King Corporation Gulag for bread to own the libs

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Castor Poe posted:

That, plus Hillary didn't bother to offer anyone jack poo poo by way of a better future

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Oscar Wild posted:

Yeah, its a good thing he wasn't put in charge of anything important.

Buddy you might wanna sit down before I tell you this. He's the president of the United states.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

As someone who was born and raised in NYC, if I was going to be terrified of someone shooting me, my fear would be some random suburbanite in Arizona that I accidentally cut off in traffic with road rage issues.

Hey, having lived and driven in Arizona for a long time, I can tell you that I've had guns pointed at me by other drivers only twice while driving.

One of my grad school classmates had someone put a dozen holes in his car as part of this series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_freeway_shootings
His car insurance was planning on repairing the damage and were surprised when he said he would rather not drive that car again.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Cosmik Slop posted:

That, plus Hillary didn't bother to offer anyone jack poo poo by way of a better future

How's this future working out for everyone?

It's so much better

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
BENIS BACK

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lets compromise w/ Benis and agree that America was built on freedom ... to own human beings.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/ivanka-trump-wasnt-asked-a-single-question-about-russia

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I mean, he's killed more Americans by a long shot. Technically, he's not wrong.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

remember when Robert Muller was going to be the savior of the left? lmao

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

this is all dumb as poo poo

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Balthesar posted:

Who would've though the guy who lied about Iraq was gonna take down Trump? That's a lol of its own.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/donald-trump-rbg-replacement

Bess Levin is hilarious.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i'm still living in mueller time, baby

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

this is all dumb as poo poo

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Balthesar posted:

Another geriatric republican in charge of incredibly important things instead of playing bingo and drooling his afternoon pudding onto the floor. I think I'm seeing a pattern.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

love the government intentionally lying about the dangers of a virus so that people die, nice country good job

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

What the gently caress, America. Get a goddamn grip already.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

NEW COVID/ CHINA VIRUS GUIDELINES:

Posted 9/20/20
BY: JOHN BARRON, M.D.

What is a virus? Nobody knows, they're very small. That's why we recommend the following items to keep yourself safe from the "invisible enemy".

1) Please attend a Donald J Trump rally. Patriotism is the "best" medicine!

2) You do not need to wear a mask. But if you want to, wear a mask. It's up to you, and we personally support both ideas, they are not contradictory at all.

3) There's a vaccine right around the corner, it's coming so fast your head will spin, believe. If you don't believe in vaccines, it's okay, there's no vaccine coming around the corner. Both ideas are good.

4) Please buy things. Please, for the love of Trump, get the economy humming again. Buy, go out to eat, do all the things. Please. Some of you will die, but your stocks will be "on fire", just as much as your lungs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

I’m inclined to believe the stupidest of the two options: they posted their (wrong) rough draft. With the retraction it comes back in line with what is known: spreads through droplets.