Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

SpartanIvy posted:

Calli hasn't streamed anything in a couple of days and doesn't have anything scheduled. Did she say she was taking a few days off?

Calli is recovering from being beaten down by red superchats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I hope she gets a new PC before the Doom Eternal stream lmao.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yeah Doom Eternal has a lot of smoke :ohdear:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

calli was extra-tired because she was ramjamming those songs together apparently last minute from some of the stuff she said

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
She definitely deserves some down time. I was wondering if it was planned or if she'd already worked herself sick. I'm also hoping she spent this weekend buying a new PC.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

She definitely deserves some down time. I was wondering if it was planned or if she'd already worked herself sick. I'm also hoping she spent this weekend buying a new PC.

She mentioned she was gonna rest yesterday, but forgot that the full group collab stream was that day so she had to put it off by a day

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
https://youtu.be/Zla5S2lblug

Matsuri is in the middle of an English Only stream of Apex Legends and is apparently at 7 hours.

EDIT: Matsuri is god.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

jimmydalad posted:

https://youtu.be/Zla5S2lblug

Matsuri is in the middle of an English Only stream of Apex Legends and is apparently at 7 hours.

EDIT: Matsuri is god.

That's actually the time where she is in Japan its 7 AM :) She was gonna stream fall guys but the server were down so she came back 30 minutes later with an Apex stream instead. She's been going for like 45 minutes. She's pretty good!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I’m really enjoying her stream and her English is definitely not the worst. It is hilarious that it sounds like god when she says good and arm equals ammo. Guess it’s another v-tuber to subscribe to. My YouTube feed is dominated by Hololive.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I kinda hope Moona gets to collab with the EN girls a bit. I watched clips of her and Airani playing Minecraft, and it felt pretty awkward when Airani started chatting with the JP girls fluently and Moona just quietly wandered off and busied herself with building a house.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Bloody Pom posted:

I kinda hope Moona gets to collab with the EN girls a bit. I watched clips of her and Airani playing Minecraft, and it felt pretty awkward when Airani started chatting with the JP girls fluently and Moona just quietly wandered off and busied herself with building a house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_niqW7BPM&t=1729s

moona played with pekora for around 20 mins last night, moona had like 5k viewers and started singing for them

look how happy pekora is that she could hold a conversation in english

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOl5zBhqqaY

Summary of Pekora's quest to the depths of the Holoserver.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
A family torn apart and then brought back together...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxK5ZzBEt0

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jimmydalad posted:

I’m really enjoying her stream and her English is definitely not the worst. It is hilarious that it sounds like god when she says good and arm equals ammo. Guess it’s another v-tuber to subscribe to. My YouTube feed is dominated by Hololive.

Matsuri is, overall, the most well-rounded entertainer in all of hololive. She does everything well: Singing, dancing, gaming, chatting, collabing (with men too! *gasp*), being a proper idol, and being the biggest creep of them all. That last part means that she's not for everybody. to say the least.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Botan should get an adidas RGB outfit to accentuate that she's the only hard core pc gamer of them

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
pekora is overall decent to ok at most games, but she is a loving minecraft master. I don't think anyone in hololive is even close to her in terms of game knowledge and ability. It's wild.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

She's doing it again (and then playing more Mad Father in 2 hours)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_yFLI_MwDw

E: and this time she's got reverb

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Reclines Obesily posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_niqW7BPM&t=1729s

moona played with pekora for around 20 mins last night, moona had like 5k viewers and started singing for them

look how happy pekora is that she could hold a conversation in english

who is this nice senpai and what have they done with pekora

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Okay which one of you is intentionally throwing their CSGO matches against Amelia? :colbert:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

InspectorCarbonara posted:

who is this nice senpai and what have they done with pekora

She's fattening the future prey, give her time.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Mori getting a new PC.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Okay which one of you is intentionally throwing their CSGO matches against Amelia? :colbert:

hey the gura avatar is putting up a decent fight

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Does one of the other T's have a Pikamee avatar? Does T stand for Teeth?

e: It's Pikamee with Gura's hoodie :lol:

e2: I look away for 1 minute and now Amelia is TKing

SpartanIvy fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Sep 22, 2020

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

classic csgo

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

yeah this is turning into a real clown fiesta, someone figured out who she is and is basically recreating doorstuck

e: "csgo is not a good stream game"

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Honestly this is how CS used to be every match in like the 1.6 days.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Amelia can't stop being toxic

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

the problem with CS as a stream game is that the playerbase is so small (in NA) it's really easy to snipe if you really want to

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

I'm curious what the $250 dollar wine will be.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Imagine Amelia, Pekora, Botan and Hatto during a Division 2 stream within the dark zone. Which would be the one first to betray the other during contaminated item extraction first: Hatto or Pekora?

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Revolver Bunker posted:

I'm curious what the $250 dollar wine will be.

You're two orders of magnitude off there.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Bad news about that. Let's take a closer look.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Waffleman_ posted:

Bad news about that. Let's take a closer look.

I thought you were joking but it actually is $2.50 :lol:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

At that point it's probably closer to paint thinner than wine.

e: At least it's not white wine, at that price point it might actually become a health hazard.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Sep 22, 2020

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
The day before monetization she treated herself to a $4.50 bottle of wine from the convenience store I don't know why she's already slipping back

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Yeah part of her gimmick (probably not a gimmick) is her drinking insanely cheap convenience store wine

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

SpartanIvy posted:

I thought you were joking but it actually is $2.50 :lol:

Look, that is 50 cents higher than her normal wine purchase, she is treating herself!

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I'm still convinced that the 'carton of water' she was drinking during her superchat stream was actually a deboxed goon bag.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Amelia's FPS streams are like if Botan and Pekora did a fusion dance, and it's absolutely stunning.

You get all of Botan's competence and all of Pekora's backstabbing, bargaining, and toxicity in one convenient package.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Saagonsa posted:

Yeah part of her gimmick (probably not a gimmick) is her drinking insanely cheap convenience store wine

that's inconvenience store, thank you

Kanos posted:

Amelia's FPS streams are like if Botan and Pekora did a fusion dance, and it's absolutely stunning.

You get all of Botan's competence and all of Pekora's backstabbing, bargaining, and toxicity in one convenient package.

I really like her. She's not amazing but she's definitely good and it plays well with her own toxicity clashing with her idol personality.

e: :lol: she went into caster mode and read off a player's name "and Six Inches coming up----- I probably shouldn't say that"

Minera fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 22, 2020