Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The Bee posted:

Can't they just take the stream down, then edit that part of it out?

Probably, yeah. But that doesn't solve the core issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Amelia has the right idea, announcing up front that all superchat reading (even reds) will be done after the main stream content.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, the archives will probably be edited and Calli will probably get a talkin' to.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Luna is about to die on stream. Please say your goodbyes.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Bloody Pom posted:

Amelia has the right idea, announcing up front that all superchat reading (even reds) will be done after the main stream content.

Agreed. It's nice that Mori wants to give credit right away to people but not every listener means well.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Bloody Pom posted:

That's pretty much how they all do it in Hololive. Some do dedicated streams just to read out superchat. Like there's always 1 or 2 memes in Coco's meme review that spark a train of superchats and she either tells them to stop or ignores it completely.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hot mic :ughh:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
RIP Ghost Rider

haha she muted her mic when she came back

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Trihugger posted:

That's pretty much how they all do it in Hololive. Some do dedicated streams just to read out superchat. Like there's always 1 or 2 memes in Coco's meme review that spark a train of superchats and she either tells them to stop or ignores it completely.

スーパーチャシトターイム

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Yeah, they just need to not read out superchats. For a multitude of reasons. It's hilarious when Calliope gets finsubbed, but it really slows stuff down.
Reading superchats is the business, you give the anime girl money so she says your name

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Blasmeister posted:

Please sub to Luna or she is going to die. Yes she has only been going for 5 minutes or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkiGBJJcFyY

I COULD subscribe to her but that little poo poo irritates the gently caress out of me.

(her stream is great)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Welp, that stream's been privated. I really like Callie, I hope Youtube doesn't pitch a fit over it.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Is she still going stream more mad dad later?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Probably next week, yeah.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
My favorite part of Luna's stream is the bottle next to her labeled "SPORTS".

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Waffleman_ posted:

Probably next week, yeah.

wait was the one she was doing today the stream that was privated?

dang

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Literally just ended, yeah.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ended partly out of embarrassment over the hot mic, partly out of probably being pissed off over that one superchat. That said, her streams seem to regularly go for 1.5 hours anyway.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

drat, that's Rushia-level financial domination.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Pollyanna posted:

Welp, that stream's been privated. I really like Callie, I hope Youtube doesn't pitch a fit over it.

There's so much worse on Youtube than an anime girl being tricked into saying a slur and that poo poo doesn't get removed at all.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

trucutru posted:

I COULD subscribe to her but that little poo poo irritates the gently caress out of me.

(her stream is great)

Sub to Luna or else, nanora

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

kirbysuperstar posted:

There's so much worse on Youtube than an anime girl being tricked into saying a slur and that poo poo doesn't get removed at all.

You're ascribing too much consistency to Youtube.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

every time someone typed 'im baby' on twitter, they didn't become any more baby, all that energy just gathered in one place to form luna

who is now about to die live on stream

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I can't imagine she's happy with shitlords targetting her.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1308240277765718017?s=19

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Liar Lyre posted:

Sub to Luna or else, nanora

No need, the princess hasn't realized that her little counter doesn't auto-refresh and she has already hit 302k subscribers

... nanora

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

When you have a great idea for a stream to get more subs

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

I just need to see this 0 year old beat this muscle dragon. This is all I need right now.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Magna Kaser posted:

I just need to see this 0 year old beat this muscle dragon. This is all I need right now.

She has beat the muscle dragon.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Blasmeister posted:

When you have a great idea for a stream to get more subs

It cannot be emphasized enough that she was already dying after 15 minutes

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Marine and Luna Ring Fit endurance stream when

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

trucutru posted:

No need, the princess hasn't realized that her little counter doesn't auto-refresh and she has already hit 302k subscribers

... nanora

I wasn’t asking.

But seriously, I do like Luna a lot because she’s annoying. She rarely breaks character which is hilarious at times. And her midnight piano streams are great. You can tell she wants to improve herself and tries really hard. Ring Fit streams started after she had her 3D debut and got winded in 5 minutes.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Her wii fit adventure stream is the total opposite of Noel's.

Noel plays on turbo-hard and the whole chat is creaming their pants with her moans.

Luna plays on baby and the whole chat is worried about her health.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

the hololive fanbase is kind, because they wanted the torture to end as soon as possible.

other groups may have unsubbed to keep it going longer.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Since the stream is private, what did Calli say on a hot mic that was so bad?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

trucutru posted:

Her wii fit adventure stream is the total opposite of Noel's.

Noel plays on turbo-hard and the whole chat is creaming their pants with her moans.

Luna plays on baby and the whole chat is worried about her health.

it helps that noel is known for working out and being in shape while luna nearly tore her head off her neck falling out of a chair

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

Reinvestigate 9/11

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Liar Lyre posted:

I wasn’t asking.

But seriously, I do like Luna a lot because she’s annoying. She rarely breaks character which is hilarious at times. And her midnight piano streams are great. You can tell she wants to improve herself and tries really hard. Ring Fit streams started after she had her 3D debut and got winded in 5 minutes.

The rare times where she does break character, like Haachama's disaster takoyaki stream, are hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

SpartanIvy posted:

The hot mic wasn't the bad part, it just caught a toilet flush. There was just a trickster in a super chat who had their name in a way that she accidentally said a slur.