Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

There are many type of pie. There is...apple pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so in the late 90s until he walked out with Kat did lawler ever say anything or was his “commentary” entirely squealing

He said puppies a lot, which was weird because I have no recollection of there being dogs on the show

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Lawler’s commentary was mostly racist jokes until it became mostly boob jokes.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

On the subject of Flip: I never thought Cody was acting in BTE.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I bet WWE's Social Media Department is "encouraging" T-Bar.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

inthesto posted:

He said puppies a lot, which was weird because I have no recollection of there being dogs on the show

how quickly we forget the kennel from hell

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Vince MechMahon posted:

That's how great an actor he is.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

StarkRavingMad posted:

Or maybe he just wants our current terrible racist narcissistic compulsive liar of a president out of office. I’d endorse and vote for a moldy sack of donuts over Trump

You can do that without advocating for another one to replace him.

Anyway, the reason why these Retribution folks come off as so dumb is that they're supposed to be anti WWE, but are also working for today's WWE which is a cult, so when push comes to shove they can't actually be anti WWE for real so the whole thing just comes off as hokey.

E: I mean, even moreso that the usual WWE dross.

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Sep 27, 2020

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vince MechMahon posted:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Bram, the guy who will lead TNA into the future and woman beater of Charlotte, has gotten engaged to Kamille from NWA! They’re both from NWA actually.

Congrats!

https://twitter.com/kamillebrick/status/1310226192935661571?s=21

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StarkRavingMad posted:

Or maybe he just wants our current terrible racist narcissistic compulsive liar of a president out of office. I’d endorse and vote for a moldy sack of donuts over Trump

So as head of the senate foreign affairs committee, championing a war based on lies he knew was lies, which led to the mass murder of two million innocent Muslims is not:

-lying
-racist
-terrible
-or narcissistic in any way.

Really just making it clear you’re a white supremacist that sees Muslims as subhuman waste to be slaughtered. No wonder you see no issue with The Rock endorsing genocide.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cool

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Taintrunner posted:

So as head of the senate foreign affairs committee, championing a war based on lies he knew was lies, which led to the mass murder of two million innocent Muslims is not:

-lying
-racist
-terrible

Really just making it clear you’re a white supremacist that sees Muslims as subhuman waste to be slaughtered. No wonder you see no issue with The Rock endorsing genocide.

yeah but orange man bad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Posting about wrestling was a mistake

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

taintrunner'd again

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i think joe biden, is good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I hope that guy gets banned for deciding to blatantly call people white supremacists lol. gently caress you

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i think its great that every subforum is c-spam now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

I hope that guy gets banned for deciding to blatantly call people white supremacists lol. gently caress you

we don't ban posters here, we just let them rack up two page rap sheets for things like

quote:

Don't threaten to shoot other goons. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

literally say anything you want here

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Seth Rollins posted:

i think its great that every subforum is c-spam now

this, but the opposite of great

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol this sucks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i love to go to the wrestling forum to read about how the world is doomed and nothing matters

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Seth Rollins posted:

i love to go to the wrestling forum to read about how the world is doomed and nothing matters

i dont think people post bray wyatt promos anymore

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Taintrunner posted:

-lying
-racist
-terrible

This is a totally normal reaction to someone saying they don't want to vote for Trump

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

What in the world

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Would be curious to know what the alternative is, until an actually democratic system like Mixed Member Proportional is introduced.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

can you go be curious in the forums about this poo poo lol. please? pretty please?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
If the mod reaction is anything but "get the gently caress out, never come back to this subforum" then please explain how you care about the regular posters of your subforum and what you will do to protect them from being accused of one of the most heinous things you can be

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
something awful sucks rear end

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
(6 hour probe w/ a funny gif is not an appropriate response btw)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gas

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The internet was a mistake

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lol Taint you suck and you think being angry is a personality. You talk the biggest game while being the most miserable do nothing loser.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

aite yall im loggin off, go watch some good wrestling today

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
taintrunner is the secret sixth member of retribution

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

yea ok posted:

can you go be curious in the forums about this poo poo lol. please? pretty please?

OK, but only if you promise to read up on the electoral systems used in Germany and New Zealand.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

OK, but only if you promise to read up on the electoral systems used in Germany and New Zealand.

I won't!

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I mean yeah don't call people white supremacists for having lib brain, but also a moldy sack of donuts is preferable to a racist, classist sexual predator like Biden.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

shut da gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

How about those whacky wrestlers on social media, huh?