Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in order to buy more wine, i walk along edna road.There is a high-revving audi rs4. the v8 one. it is so loving annoying. he has stanced it it has so much stupid camber on the front. it is slammed into the ground. bad. It used to be a good car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who are you to wave your fingat at me.

when you piss all over my black hell.

u mustve been high.

Cyril Sneeer fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Sep 27, 2020

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

is it an Avant or a saloon

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vitamins posted:

is it an Avant or a saloon

Avant, manual

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bad. i did not realise today is sunday. a race has probably happened now. a qualifying session yesterday.

goes off to racing for .me

Cyril Sneeer fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 27, 2020

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i'm about to go to my parents' house for a roast dinner while nursing the worst loving hangover i've had in a long time. what i could really do with is another tin to take the edge off but i drank them all last night.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Avant, manual

oh man why would someone ruin such a thing

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

oh no computer posted:

i'm about to go to my parents' house for a roast dinner while nursing the worst loving hangover i've had in a long time. what i could really do with is another tin to take the edge off but i drank them all last night.

Wine with the roast to sort you out

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vitamins posted:

oh man why would someone ruin such a thing

the thing of it is though. he probably genuinliy thinks he has made his car better or faster. All the gear, no i dea.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Audis are boring. I don't understand the appeal

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
mew mew mew mew mew meeeew i'm a kitty cat hehehehehe :radcat: :)

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

all cars suck to be honest. who gives a crap about what you're gonna sit in to queue in traffic

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh no computer posted:

there is alcohol that goes along with a roast dinner. take that first swig of wine.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hemale in pain posted:

all cars suck to be honest. who gives a crap about what you're gonna sit in to queue in traffic

yes. a car is a tool to get from a to b. I cannot tell you how special a tool that lets u get from a to b tho.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i just drive wee noddy cars so idgaf if someone bashes it with a trolley or a roof tile falls on it or a cow scratches its arse on the bonnet or w/e

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

massive understeer. MASSIVE UNDERSTEER.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

crispix posted:

mew mew mew mew mew meeeew i'm a kitty cat hehehehehe :radcat: :)

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

fridge corn posted:

sometimes you want to be a bmw dickhead but you can't afford to be a bmw dickhead

i hear the latest model will auto-flash your headlights if the car in front of you does something obnoxious, such as being in front of you

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Just back from my first ever full body massage.
10/10 would go again.
Especially as the dinky little blonde masseuse kept pushing her boobies into my head and face.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Wife fell asleep and snored really loud and woke herself up.
Hilarious

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salisbury Snape posted:

Especially as the dinky little blonde masseuse kept pushing her boobies into my head and face.

GOSH THAT IS A NICE FEELING.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE NOW ups caps I have nearly run out of wine. the local shop is open. or i can sober up. i do not want to sober up. continuing to drink would be the least worst thing i can do.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
You keep asking this question and ignoring the answers, its getting tedious as gently caress. You're going to get more wine, post threatening nonsense, get a sixer and repeat in 2 weeks or so.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bzzzt, wrong answer. the correct answer was continue to enable

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fingerless Gloves posted:

You keep asking this question and ignoring the answers, its getting tedious as gently caress. You're going to get more wine, post threatening nonsense, get a sixer and repeat in 2 weeks or so.

I am going to get more wine. like i like to show the thread the life of an alcoholic. I think you might rgow and learn as ppl if you see this.

edit this is hoe NOT to do things

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

This is no longer the UK chat thread, it's Cyril's car crash life thread

I stopped reading regularly a while back

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
If only we'd said no, the problem would be solved

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Every uk chat thread turns into a sad brains weird politics thread so gradually I don’t even notice

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Alcoholism... bad?! I wish I had been told this earlier

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Natalie Fartman posted:

This is no longer the UK chat thread, it's Cyril's car crash life thread

I stopped reading regularly a while back

how is tuna doing? i don't even really like cats, more of a dog person. but tuna, i want them to b happy.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
it's actually very sad :(

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crispix posted:

it's actually very sad :(

is this sad in a daww way or sad in an loving pathetic way?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
no neither it just makes me sad to see someone in such a state

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

Every uk chat thread turns into a sad brains weird politics thread so gradually I don’t even notice
its almost as if our political system is terrible or something

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
No its because posters who are dependant on the forums for their own personal validation eventually drown out all other posters

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

No its because posters who are dependant on the forums for their own personal validation eventually drown out all other posters

ouch.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
got an mot on tuesday, lets see how much can have gone wrong in the couple of hundred miles it must have done since the last one

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Wife want's to get a new car once we MOT the Civic. Probably a HR-V since she's really set on one.
Personally I would prefer an Accord estate but whatevs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salisbury Snape posted:

Wife want's to get a new car once we MOT the Civic. Probably a HR-V since she's really set on one.
Personally I would prefer an Accord estate but whatevs.

will you buy the type-s. you should definately buy the type-s