Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i cant look at your stupid weiner avatar any more

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

If you could gain control of trump's twitter for one tweet what would you go with? Lots of great options but I'd pick "Hey everybody, I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

https://i.imgur.com/rXkuZ9m.mp4

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Those sure are some blonde, white women.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
https://twitter.com/charles_kinbote/status/1313133045738885124

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

TRUMP DIED, PEOPLE LIED

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Those sure are some blonde, white women.

I remember someone pointing out right wing media is populated by age progressed Jon Benets.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
“How could Joe Biden know how to prevent the spread of AIDS if he hasn’t raw-dogged a Flying J lot lizard in the middle of Kentucky? Vote for me because I have experience to prove it!”

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'd be equally happy watching the pres depart the white house in coffin or cuffs.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

lol trump got the rona

LOL!!!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I don't get this mentality at all. What kind of person goes I have enough money to do whatever I want and what I want is to sit in an office? Enjoy some TV, play some games. I dunno do rich people stuff if you want enjoy yachting or whatever, why are you in the stupid office?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Lol

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1313138579623870467?s=19

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

pixaal posted:

I don't get this mentality at all. What kind of person goes I have enough money to do whatever I want and what I want is to sit in an office? Enjoy some TV, play some games. I dunno do rich people stuff if you want enjoy yachting or whatever, why are you in the stupid office?

The protestant work ethic is a symptom of severe brain damage

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

pixaal posted:

It's about power and control. the uber rich are dumb and destructive as gently caress.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The chud rallying cry: gently caress your feelings! What about mine???

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1313138387994509313?s=19

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

ahahahahahahahaha

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

pixaal posted:

Quite a few people in those insane positions of power get there exactly because their hosed up brains are somehow wired to tell them that work is "TV and video games" chill mode.

"Work" and "fun" are the same for these people. It is what makes them simultaneously feel their most purposeful and actualized, yet relaxed and satisfied with the order of the universe all at the same time.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 5, 2020

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

pixaal posted:

because they are all insane narcissists, op

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

"Put me in, coach!"
/
:shehuck:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

essential worker lmao

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

"Definitively had no knowledge?"

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

"Essential Worker". LOL!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

pixaal posted:

Many chuds have this idea that we were born to work until we die. Many see "retirement" as a weakness. My response to them is generally, you don't get to make that choice, your body does.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

At least plenty of republicans are clamoring for more... experience!:getin:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Hyrax Attack! posted:

If you could gain control of trump's twitter for one tweet what would you go with? Lots of great options but I'd pick "Hey everybody, I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt."

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just lolled remembering that in 2018 some Dutch guys tried to log in to his Twitter using the password "yourefired" from a 2012 LinkedIn data dump, and the only reason they didn't gain control is because some staffer had enabled 2FA.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Hyrax Attack! posted:

the extended Q mythos gotta have a suicide code somewhere, right?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

This is loving :discourse:

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
this week will be a fun slew of these morons all popping up positive

the party of open up the country it'll be fine, everyone. great job all around

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

"I will continue to work remotely, or not at all, and I am confident that the public and press will notice no difference in my abilities as White House Press Secretary"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

We're only at 209K right now, but I think we can pass 400 in a few weeks. MAGAKAG!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Loooooool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'd pick I'll never love you Don Jr. I care for my shits more than I care for you.