Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Only cowards close their threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Popping in to say: Maigius and sandnavyguy, if you want a new av in the interest of improving this game's readability, either PM me with your desired av or post it ITT if you don't have PMs and I'll queue you up for an av change. Cheers!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

favorite psychic type pokemon go

mine's reuniclus

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Favorite psychic Pokémon is abra

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Unown’s are neat but I’m a red/blue guy so imma say Mewtwo

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
metagross

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also the best one is obviously Mew, smh. I will accept Mewtwo as second place.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
raltz of course

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Gardevior is cool

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Malamar.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Drowzee is the best you heathens

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I played the poo poo out of Red on my old giant gameboy but never really got into the later games. I only know about anything else from Memes and Pokémon Go.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

OpopJr is playing the updated Red right now and it's surprising how much I actually remember from a game I haven't touched in 2 decades

Also speaking of PoGo add me 3058 7265 5460

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Podima posted:

Popping in to say: Maigius and sandnavyguy, if you want a new av in the interest of improving this game's readability, either PM me with your desired av or post it ITT if you don't have PMs and I'll queue you up for an av change. Cheers!

Podima, if this offer is still good, can I take advantage? , no text besides the tag.

Thanks

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Give them both my exact avatar and text, Pod.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maybe just don't lose at thunderdome eh

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Processing night actions and giving results, thread will open on D2

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's a Sand Attack! :rimshot:

Sandwolf, Xatu, Town-aligned Confirmed Mason has been killed on Night 1!

quote:

Type: Psychic/Flying
Ability: Early Bird
Effect: Your Mason partner is fellow Early Bird, [censored]. Both of you are confirmed to be Town-aligned to each other. Throughout the game, you will be able to communicate in a private chat, [censored]. This power cannot be roleblocked or disrupted in any way short of your death.
Victory Condition: You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

And!!!

sandnavyguy, Kingdra, Self-aligned JOAT/Serial Killer has been killed on Night 1!

quote:

Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Sniper
Effect: Your ability has multiple effects that give you a choice of night actions. You may only take one of these actions per night.

Whirlpool, Unlimited Delayed Kill - Any night, as a night action, you may ##whirlpool one player. If you do, that player will be Doomed, and will die on the following night. They will not be informed of this status. On the night you use this power, effects that prevent you from targeting will cause this power to fail, but life-saving effects will not. On the night the player would die, life-saving effects will prevent it, but effects that prevent you from targeting will not (as they are no longer being targeted.)

Safeguard, Unlimited Hider - Any night, as a night action, you may ##safeguard. If you do, any actions that target you that night will fail.

Hyper Beam, One-Shot Strongman - Once per game, as a night action, you may ##hyperbeam one player. If you do, that player will be killed. This action cannot be prevented or redirected by any means.

Dive, One-Shot Delayed Ninja Kill
- Once per game, as a night action, you may ##dive one player. If you do, that player will be Doomed, and will die on the following night. They will not be informed of this status. On the night you use this power, investigative results that would show you taking a targeted action will return results as though you did not. On that night, effects that prevent you from targeting will cause this power to fail, but life-saving effects will not. On the night the player would die, life-saving effects will prevent it, but effects that prevent you from targeting will not (as they are no longer being targeted.)

Additionally, due to your fantastic defensive typing, you are also One-Shot Bulletproof. Once per game, when an otherwise-successful effect would kill you, it will fail. You will be told when this power is expended, but not why.

Victory Condition: You win when you are the last player alive.

:negative:

Anyways, it's Day 2.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Sandcandenza reigns supreme

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Amnistar, Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza, Maigius, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Q_res, Retro Futurist, Sub Rosa, Tommunist, Yami Fenrir

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to hang. The current deadline is October 08th, 2020 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

:negative:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Hey, I was right!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
humalong still alive ? sad!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommunist posted:

humalong still alive ? sad!

same

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Hey, I was right!

I wasn't :smith:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Newbie lesson for Day 1, when Confirmed Town convinces you you made a bad read...

loving trust Confirmed Town. :smithicide:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Q_res posted:

Newbie lesson for Day 1, when Confirmed Town convinces you you made a bad read...

loving trust Confirmed Town. :smithicide:

Oh God no, bad lesson! Don't blindly trust confirmed town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Will be rereading after my japanese lessons tonight to see who didn't seem to care which of DB and SNG we cuddled.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

hypothesis: sng hyperbeamed himself due to a redirector, as he was supposed to be bulletproof

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Could someone translate that ^^^^ into english?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

hypothesis: sng hyperbeamed himself due to a redirector, as he was supposed to be bulletproof

Yea I was thinking that as well. or scum have a strongman kill and used it on the "doctor"

Q_res posted:

Could someone translate that ^^^^ into english?

SNG's role said they were bulletproof, so they shouldn't have died N1 to a kill from scum.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

multiple strongman kills floating around doesn't seem balanced but without seeing the rest of the setup, who knows

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Oh God no, bad lesson! Don't blindly trust confirmed town.

Yeah, blindly follow me instead. Fortunately I was also right

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Yea I was thinking that as well. or scum have a strongman kill and used it on the "doctor"

SNG's role said they were bulletproof, so they shouldn't have died N1 to a kill from scum.

Maybe he got self redirected or something and scum killed Sandwolf? I don't really see why scum would want to use a juggernaut on the claimed doctor right away, Self protects are kind of rare

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

My first thought is why target Sandwolf? Targeting SNG makes more sense in my mind as claimed doctor, or some sort of redirect happening. We have some interesting info here.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

This also solves the two Thunderdome losers issue.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

That explains things.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

That explains things.

Would someone be petty enough to do that?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maigius posted:

i know i'd intentionally keep you both around for maximum confusion, but to each his own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maigius posted:

Sorry I was talking about my own thing. I didn’t even read your posts