Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

StarkRavingMad posted:

I know it's low hanging fruit to just make fun of someone's appearance but holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1313593902490943490?s=20

really trying to land somewhere between "scam televangelist" and "car salesman"

I'm a dude who has long hair that's been that long before and it was a truly glorious mane but this dude just looks creepy as gently caress. :chloe:

What a terrible snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Loving this “gotta catch it all” themed October surprise! Here’s another Miller gem:
https://twitter.com/eliyudin/status/1313616191211134981?s=20

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

LabyaMynora posted:

God, let Trump be the end of the Republican Party.

lol I remember when Obama got elected some people were here to say that the Republican Party was dead because of everything with Bush. They'll be back in 2-4 years to wreck America's poo poo again, also while being somehow dumber and even more evil.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

StarkRavingMad posted:

I know it's low hanging fruit to just make fun of someone's appearance but holy poo poo

Every time I see this kid, it makes me think about cutting my hair.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

that Persistence guy is 100% going to switch to the "we defeated Hillary Clinton, permanently changed the political landscape, and got everything done we wanted in 4 years so therefore a second term wasn't necessary" as soon as nov 4th rolls around

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

StarkRavingMad posted:

He looks like the illegitimate son of that donkey kong champion slash bbq sauce hawker guy

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Just chiming in to say that if you get a telescope out and point it towards the moon you'll see my balls orbiting it (you need a very powerful telescope btw).

Thank you thread.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
serious paula poundstone vibes

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

AHH F/UGH posted:

that Persistence guy is 100% going to switch to the "we defeated Hillary Clinton, permanently changed the political landscape, and got everything done we wanted in 4 years so therefore a second term wasn't necessary" as soon as nov 4th rolls around

And he wouldn't be entirely wrong, especially if they ram ACB through

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Denial

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313584866932527105

Anger

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313653514783141889

Bargaining

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313664886648582144

How soon can we expect Depression and Acceptance (andthen hopefully death)?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Home Movies was legit a good show.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

French Canadian posted:

Just chiming in to say that if you get a telescope out and point it towards the moon you'll see my balls orbiting it (you need a very powerful telescope btw).

Thank you thread.

Mine ricocheted off the Voyager space probe right after I heard about Stephen Miller.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Are we doing the thing where Trump loses again despite reality being reality? I am loling into a paper bag because I can't breathe normally.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Does anybody have that meme where the coach is talking about communist theory? I was trying to find it the other day but couldn’t

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dunno why we're talking about it, but yeah, really good show. The ending is surprisingly sweet, too, a rare good ending for a series.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

DON'T put marbles in your nose put them in there DO NOT put them in there

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Some say the very best show. me

Barudak
May 7, 2007

One of the really nice subtle things about Home Movies is that season 2 is all about his dad wanting brendon to accept his new wife and get along as a family and forcing brendon to go to family therapy with them but as soon as he has a new kid with his new wife in season 3 he never shows up ever again in the show.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
the dad was louis ck, once again proving he's always The Worst even as a fictional character

dude only portrays jerks who seem reasonable until they totally loving bail

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so what's everyone's guess for who tests pos tomorrow?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
is there anyone left?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

is there anyone left?

Mitch and DeVos I think

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Bad Purchase posted:

I'm going for the funniest: Pence.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Barudak posted:

One of the really nice subtle things about Home Movies is that season 2 is all about his dad wanting brendon to accept his new wife and get along as a family and forcing brendon to go to family therapy with them but as soon as he has a new kid with his new wife in season 3 he never shows up ever again in the show.

That's way too real. My son's mother had a daughter from a previous marriage and her dad pretty much turned into a negligent shithead when he got married and started a new family.

Actually, my dad's parting shot at my mom when he left her for a new woman was that he didn't care about me and my sister because he'd start a new family. Too bad his new wife was infertile. Yes, I'm hosed up and I can't possibly imagine why.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

frogge posted:

Mine ricocheted off the Voyager

My balls just turned into salamanders and they're loving.

Barudak posted:

Dunno why we're talking about it, but yeah, really good show. The ending is surprisingly sweet, too, a rare good ending for a series.

After hearing about it but not seeing it for years, I finally checked out the ending of that old "Dinosaurs" show. All I can say is: Holy poo poo, they really did it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bobs Burgers and Archer are both really good but I'm legit jealous of the people who never saw Home Movies before and discover it because of HJB's later work.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Lots of battleground states have republican legislatures and they can probably change the rules. At least that's my understanding. Another lovely loophole.

All of the battleground states have Republican legislatures, and the Trump campaign has been saying for weeks that this election will be decided in court.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1313676617722494976

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cantwellmuckenfuss posted:

And should Obamacare get killed, your long-term COVID illnesses will be pre-existing conditions when you change jobs and receive your newer, shittier benefits!

:911: lmao :patriot:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
didnt read anything but the last like 4 posts (probably pages ago by now) and now i want a home movies DVD box set. 40 bucks! bam done. thanks GBS

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

drat, wasn't that the truth. Step two was just yell about step 1

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The Masque of the Red Death but when the plague reveals itself everyone starts trying to kiss him and take selfies with him and get incredibly pushy about telling you how great a time they are having at this party.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Trump Train is full steam ahead and they’ve run out of track

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Bad Purchase posted:

if it's bill barr I'll never ask for anything ever again

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Bad Purchase posted:

Forum's Steven Yun in the COVID thread can help you out.

Steve Yun posted:

Ahh poo poo there were a few mistakes because I was shuffling things around, correction:

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Idiot Kicker posted:

Mitch and DeVos I think

the amount i want mitch to get the rona is bigly

why has he not got the rona

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Brolander posted:

didnt read anything but the last like 4 posts (probably pages ago by now) and now i want a home movies DVD box set. 40 bucks! bam done. thanks GBS

This was the right decision.

Coach McGuirk is such a good character in that they made an ex-con, metal plate in his head, and possible gulf war vet with severe anger issues and poor problem solving skills into an actual role model character.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Bad Purchase posted:

what happened with Giuliani? Did he ever get those test results after hacking his lungs up during interviews?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

hopin for one more late night tweet where he calls Nancy a cocktease or something like some young VC shitheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Vastarien posted:

what happened with Giuliani? Did he ever get those test results after hacking his lungs up during interviews?

He got a positive test but he's waiting to get hit with a second one before capitalizing on it