Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
If there was ever a time for Kiara to enter chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Onean posted:

One of those things being the Hell Instrument:

And a wikiHow article on how to play it.

(Other things being salt, vitamins, incense and more.)

This is an absolute top tier stream

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Sindai posted:

*Scrolls down to see next step is called "learn the correct tonguing technique."*

"Oh no."

Followed by the "fingering chart" at step 4.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Main Paineframe posted:

This is an absolute top tier stream

All the way through, agreed.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Kiara at Pekora levels of preemptive smugness regarding her Mario Kart skills, let's see how long that lasts.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I didn't think vtubers would be something that interested me but calli's steam was a real chill time

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

junan_paalla posted:

I didn't think vtubers would be something that interested me but calli's steam was a real chill time

If you like chill stuff, you should check out Ina's drawing streams

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
How do you enable chat for vods? Youtube has changed things round again and i can't find it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I think it depends on the vod. Sometimes chat is recorded and sometimes it’s not set to archive. Up to the channel whether that video will keep it or not.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Sindai posted:

Kiara at Pekora levels of preemptive smugness regarding her Mario Kart skills, let's see how long that lasts.

She does not appear to know how to drift

Or possibly that drifting is a thing that exists

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Insurrectionist posted:

She does not appear to know how to drift

Or possibly that drifting is a thing that exists

She just said she doesn’t even have a drivers license IRL, and after watching her Mario Kart performance I’m very glad she doesn’t.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

She just said she doesn’t even have a drivers license IRL, and after watching her Mario Kart performance I’m very glad she doesn’t.

After watching Ina's Mario Kart stream and then watching this, I'm like "Hey Kiara's not that bad!"

Edit: Holy poo poo, she's picking up on Amelia's Toxicity. She didn't get the boost off and was just standing there at the start, then proceeds to try and drive backwards to throw the match haha

Lyer fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 8, 2020

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I love Kiara switching to German every so often.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Sindai posted:

She's openly asking for more stream snipers to join the race and let her win

She's worse at the game than Pekora but somehow no one bullies her

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now she's totally dropped her seiso persona and started talking about sticking useless items up her rear end.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Sindai posted:

Now she's totally dropped her seiso persona and started talking about sticking useless items up her rear end.

Then up a stream sniper's rear end, but she realizes that they're letting her win, so she is encouraging more to join in lmao, this is a wild ride.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Main Paineframe posted:

She's openly asking for more stream snipers to join the race and let her win

She's worse at the game than Pekora but somehow no one bullies her

This is a fantastic contrast to Ina, who was glowering at stream snipers who were letting her pass them.

Kiara has definitely absorbed some lessons from Pekora.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Maybe its because I'm used to seeing vtubers either singing or gaming, but it feels like Callie's usually bringing something cool and unique to the table. Wine tasting, Japanese practice, and now we have gathering musical samples. Its a nice breath of fresh air!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It turns out Kiara's true selling point is being able to rage in three languages simultaneously.

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

sinky posted:

I hope she's using Reaper.

She called it out as betraying her at the start of the stream, she had to resort to Adobe Audition.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I feel like you can understand the truth of a vtuber's personality by sitting them down with Mario Kart and seeing how they react.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
The true test: Sit them down with a Mario Party game.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

oh my god I would love a holomyth Mario Party collab.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I'd love to see any of the holo's play super mario 3d world. 4-player co-op is 100% chaos as you have people taking all the powerups, grabbing and throwing others, bouncing off people... and then the person with the highest score at the end of the level gets a crown... which can be stolen.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

100 degrees Calcium posted:

oh my god I would love a holomyth Mario Party collab.

Unless they do Super Mario Party minigames, that might be difficult depending on Cover's policies re:emulation

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rln2IKQ3-YU

I think Amelia might need to rearrange her cable setup so that whenever she smacks her desk too hard it doesn't disconnect her stuff.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
While Kiara didn't quite stick her initial landing for me, I think I've begun to love her more as I've realized that she is the physical manifestation of all Hololive's weirdness. I heard people say that every gen has a pervert, a gremlin, a bullying victim, a mothering figure, and a boss, and Kiara, either intentionally or unintentionally, has become all of them simultaneously. She is the Hololive Chosen One, and she's the biggest loving dork of them all for it.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1314255583252344832

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Onean posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rln2IKQ3-YU

I think Amelia might need to rearrange her cable setup so that whenever she smacks her desk too hard it doesn't disconnect her stuff.

You know her rage is real because actually hitting the desk actually really loving hurts. I speak from experience, mine is solid oak. and I love it :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ninomaeinanis/status/1314256903648604160?s=19

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I love Ina's dad jokes

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Good lord, so many signs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6zZt1HD_wA

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

lol i think it was mostly polka when aqua wanted to use part of their base for a prank she was pulling on shion. all the signs are like strike slogans against her fake construction company

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Yeah, I saw a clip of that, but what I wasn't expecting were so many more signs. Half are that, but the other half are various comments on Aqua and Marine finishing their ship, or referencing the other kind of ship.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Sindai posted:

It turns out Kiara's true selling point is being able to rage in three languages simultaneously.

Are there any VTubers that actually do well when having a Listener Versus on Mario Kart? It seems like most of the VODs or streams I see the streamers are sub 6th place.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Monoe self-retweeting the important (cute) things.

https://twitter.com/Jitomi_Monoe/status/1277292968093741056

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Onean posted:

Yeah, I saw a clip of that, but what I wasn't expecting were so many more signs. Half are that, but the other half are various comments on Aqua and Marine finishing their ship, or referencing the other kind of ship.

Ah yeah. I guess they took down most of them. The new ones are cute.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I would be the best mario kart vtuber

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Kanfy posted:

Monoe self-retweeting the important (cute) things.

https://twitter.com/Jitomi_Monoe/status/1277292968093741056

My big complaint with VOMS is why do Monoe and Tomoshika not stream that much? Tomoshika hardly streams at all unless I'm missing her collabing on channels Im not subscribed to and Monoe might do 8 hours a week at most but usually only 2-3 streams a week.

I really like their cartoony designs, stream more!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Jerkface posted:

My big complaint with VOMS is why do Monoe and Tomoshika not stream that much? Tomoshika hardly streams at all unless I'm missing her collabing on channels Im not subscribed to and Monoe might do 8 hours a week at most but usually only 2-3 streams a week.

I really like their cartoony designs, stream more!! :argh:

seems like tomoshika hasn't streamed regularly recently but she did in the past.

both she and monoe haven't gotten as much traction as pikamee so they may just not want to do it as much because it's not working out. i hope they don't give up but it's kinda hard out there for small groups outside of niji/hololive