Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Also Fox News had a really good point that Trump has way more experience with Covid than Biden. Do we really want someone with no experience leading us in these dark times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

DandyLion posted:

Also Fox News had a really good point that Trump has way more experience with Covid than Biden. Do we really want someone with no experience leading us in these dark times?

If Biden catches the bug while he is on the campaign trail, will he have the same resources as Trump does?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bioshuffle posted:

If Biden catches the bug while he is on the campaign trail, will he have the same resources as Trump does?

Before or after Trump shuts down the state and declares a national emergency to keep Biden from making it to a hospital?

BougieBitch
Oct 2, 2013

Basic as hell

DandyLion posted:

Before or after Trump shuts down the state and declares a national emergency to keep Biden from making it to a hospital?

But Chris Christie has been in the hospital for most of a week!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm still 50-50 this bitch dies from the 'vid

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Have we even heard from him since Monday? His video yesterday was recorded Monday.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pants Donkey posted:

Have we even heard from him since Monday? His video yesterday was recorded Monday.
Pressed [X] to doubt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pants Donkey posted:

He called in to a new show this morning and sounded completely off of his rear end crazy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

We just got this one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1314252606110412806?s=20

And a similar one about THE MILITARY earlier.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Data Graham posted:

We just got this one

"The public is skeptical about whether or not Trump is actually doing well so let's frame this speech like he's standing in front of a greenscreen"

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Some of the inconsistencies in these videos like the FDA moving forward with authorizing the vaccine or what day he got out of the hospital only make sense if these were recorded a week ago. Hell maybe they're older than that, maybe he filmed a bunch of videos this summer of him babbling in case this very situation happened and they needed to keep up appearances.

That's what I'm thinking every time I watch one, at least.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Free government healthcare?! Tell me more!

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Angry_Ed posted:

"The public is skeptical about whether or not Trump is actually doing well so let's frame this speech like he's standing in front of a greenscreen"

He totally is.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Petey posted:

He totally is.

His hair is blowing around in the military one from earlier.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Angry_Ed posted:

I think someone from the USPOL thread said he's lit differently than the background (soft white lighting vs daylight) and that makes him stick out weird.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's absolutely a thing in outdoor photography to flood reflected light at the subject with those metallic umbrella things, often with a gold tint. I'd be surprised if they didn't have five or six of those gold ones all aimed at him

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Data Graham posted:

We just got this one

He looks like he could easily handle a debate. At least if his condition holds up.

He does not look like he is standing in front of a green screen.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SabrinaSiddiqui/status/1314251125227483136 Biden told Trump to screw about changing the date.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

I’m genuinely shocked they shot it down, and I’m sure Trump is too.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Bunch of witty sarcasm on this page. I bet this was pre-recorded in his room like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtUMQZqI3x0

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BigglesSWE posted:

I’m genuinely shocked they shot it down, and I’m sure Trump is too.

I mean why should he bend over for trump. Biden kicked his rear end hard in the debate and in general and trump keeps being a weird rear end in a top hat nut job. Biden and co are smart enough to let trump hang himself and such.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

So they have to realize how weird it looks that all of Trump’s appearances are weird video clips of him alone ranting about something.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

If he’s so healthy stop making recorded videos and just loving put him on TV live.

If they keep putting out nothing but pre-recorded poo poo we should all start demanding proof that these are not deep fakes.

I mean the man’s face doesn’t even match his skin tone so it’s not even that hard.

Momonari kun
Apr 6, 2002
Yes, you needed video.

volts5000 posted:

I think someone from the USPOL thread said he's lit differently than the background (soft white lighting vs daylight) and that makes him stick out weird.

That and if it actually was a greenscreen shot, they no doubt would have been super lazy about it and used a background that was totally in focus, instead of out of focus as it would be on whatever DSLR they filmed this on.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Presumably the videos are intended to provide just enough evidence that Trump is alive and not on a ventilator. That's all his supporters need to claim the virus isn't a big deal. They're not intended to convince anyone else.

The weird format of the videos aside he's clearly still standing up and able to speak to some extent which is disappointing.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I wonder if it's because someone, possibly the secret service, possibly his doctors, finally made him put on a damned mask when he's around other people, and now he has to carefully curate his appearances so that we never see him put it on or take it off.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I wonder if it's because someone, possibly the secret service, possibly his doctors, finally made him put on a damned mask when he's around other people, and now he has to carefully curate his appearances so that we never see him put it on or take it off.

spunkshui posted:

If he’s so healthy stop making recorded videos and just loving put him on TV live.

If they keep putting out nothing but pre-recorded poo poo we should all start demanding proof that these are not deep fakes.

I mean the man’s face doesn’t even match his skin tone so it’s not even that hard.

Nocturtle posted:

Presumably the videos are intended to provide just enough evidence that Trump is alive and not on a ventilator. That's all his supporters need to claim the virus isn't a big deal. They're not intended to convince anyone else.

The weird format of the videos aside he's clearly still standing up and able to speak to some extent which is disappointing.

My honest guess is he's still got some bad symptoms - shortness of breath, fatigue, maybe occasional coughs. They don't want to have him give a live event and start wheezing, coughing, visibly struggling to breathe. That cuts counter to the narrative that he was miraculously cured and is in fact in perfect condition.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
The videos just show what he’s always told us.

He’s out standing in his field.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

https://twitter.com/adamwren/status/1314295633474473984

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Has there been literally anything at all about Melania's condition because lol they really do not care.

I'm half convinced she actually don't have it, and they just slapped her with on that reveal in the hopes of any and all sympathies.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Poor VP Pence, thought of voting and died.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Mister Pinkeye is infected and isn't allowed to go to the voting place.

BigglesSWE posted:

Has there been literally anything at all about Melania's condition because lol they really do not care.

I'm half convinced she actually don't have it, and they just slapped her with on that reveal in the hopes of any and all sympathies.

Are you implying that Melania doesn't spent as much time as possible and as close as feasible with her loving husband who happens to be sick? I love the idea that she's absolutely fine because she had no contact whatsoever, but she sorta kinda hugged him and feigned a smile after the debate.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

really do not care.

Do u?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Free government healthcare?! Tell me more!

He's offering the cure to COVID19 to seniors for free. Certainly there won't be long wait times like there would be for Meidcare For All. Maybe they'll have it ready by the end of this year, maybe the election? Who knows really

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

We just got this one

This has QVC at 2AM energy. Slap Chop guy’s on next.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Astro7x posted:

He's offering the cure to COVID19 to seniors for free. Certainly there won't be long wait times like there would be for Meidcare For All. Maybe they'll have it ready by the end of this year, maybe the election? Who knows really

Regeneron for 39,000,000 people, the number he wants to send medicare credit cards to at $100,000 a dose is 3.9 TRILLION dollars. But gently caress sending people a stimulus to keep the country functional.

Also, they couldn't make 39 million doses of that poo poo in the next year with even nigh unlimited seed money.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

generic one posted:

This has QVC at 2AM energy. Slap Chop guy’s on next.

Neat how he devolved his language from talking about therapeutics and antibodies to "medicine, a very great medicine"

I guess for the seniors

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Murgos posted:

Regeneron for 39,000,000 people, the number he wants to send medicare credit cards to at $100,000 a dose is 3.9 TRILLION dollars. But gently caress sending people a stimulus to keep the country functional.

Also, they couldn't make 39 million doses of that poo poo in the next year with even nigh unlimited seed money.

They couldn't make 39 million doses if Trump had them start the moment he was inaugurated....

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Neat how he devolved his language from talking about therapeutics and antibodies to "medicine, a very great medicine"

I guess for the seniors

It’s just mind-boggling how the rambling goes on and on and on, jumping from one “greatest” thing to the “bigly” next. The Adderall-driven, brain worm-infested stream of consciousness drivel that exits his mouth knows no ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

DandyLion posted:

They couldn't make 39 million doses if Trump had them start the moment he was inaugurated....

Yeah, fortunately they wouldn't really need 1:1 coverage. Probably only like 10 or 15%. They still wouldn't even be able to provide 4-6 million doses though.