Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this
feels weird and also good to see it pop up unexpectedly. you've made my morning

You are a champion. It's one of my favourite things ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this

This is excellent and I listen to it everytime I am reminded of the Doot.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

If you liked Sigil, you're in for a treat. The Doom community has still been steadily making maps, since the 90s, getting better and better and better at it. Modern Doom maps are really impressive; I felt that Sigil was only kind of "ok" by comparison.

Every year, they have the Cacowards, for the best wads and mappers and so on. It's the cream of the crop. Really cool stuff. https://www.doomworld.com/cacowards/
Oh I know, I mentioned Sigil mostly as a pseudo-official Doom thing. I dive into community stuff every now and then when the mood takes me, always cool stuff to discover. I also like watching JP LeBreton's WAD Wednesday streams, they tend to be a great and chill way to experience some randomly selected community stuff.

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this
You did good. The trumpet sliding across the screen at the drawn-out note is my favorite small touch.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this

Great work!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this

Everyone loves your work. You did a good.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
RADICAL ISLAM

https://i.imgur.com/kXdtWEw.mp4

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this

it's very good and you picked a great year to buy an account on here!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jihard rock.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
booo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I do enjoy the meme, but sadly the addition of January and February predated Julius Caesar by more than a century. (If you're curious, the history of the Roman calendar is much, much dumber than the common understanding would suggest.)

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

DicktheCat posted:

That woman reacted to shopping like a golden retriever when it sees a tennis ball.

It reminded me of those vids where someone tells their dog a story about their favorite things:

"So I took a BALL to the PARK and I threw it at some SQUIRREL. He was trying to get a TREAT this kid had dropped while he was taking a WALK"

As the dogs head rotates left and right. I honestly thought that's where the vid was going.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Woebin posted:

Oh I know, I mentioned Sigil mostly as a pseudo-official Doom thing. I dive into community stuff every now and then when the mood takes me, always cool stuff to discover. I also like watching JP LeBreton's WAD Wednesday streams, they tend to be a great and chill way to experience some randomly selected community stuff.

I probably should have guessed someone who knows about Sigil already knew about Doom community stuff :)

I like that she's cheating the same way I do when I play that: the fast bit the beginning is meant to be played with all downstrokes, rather than alternate picking. Effectively you're supposed to move your hand like you're playing double the speed.

But gently caress that, that's way too hard :D

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 10:01 on Oct 13, 2020

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this

did you also do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnZgCSwOsw

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

MrUnderbridge posted:

It reminded me of those vids where someone tells their dog a story about their favorite things:

"So I took a BALL to the PARK and I threw it at some SQUIRREL. He was trying to get a TREAT this kid had dropped while he was taking a WALK"

As the dogs head rotates left and right. I honestly thought that's where the vid was going.

I believe that was the intention.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I hope the wife got her day out and it wasnt a trick for tiktok likes or whatever

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

i did the music for that, the video was produced by somebody else
i've been in contact with them about doing BFG Dootvision but mick gordon isn't giving me permission so i'm kinda stuck

thank you everyone for your kind words, i'm glad i made people happy

RareAcumen posted:

it's very good and you picked a great year to buy an account on here!

no ragrets
i turned my back on 4chan after ~14 years, should have done it sooner but some part of me was hoping the nazis would go away (they didnt)
the original inspiration for making doot e1m1 was finding the DOOT picture on /vg/

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hoping the nazis would go away (they didnt)

america.txt

the doot videos are very good

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Indonesia has a really weird relationship with metal, by the way.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Njhbc0U.mp4
Sound

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yellow Yoshi posted:

no ragrets
i turned my back on 4chan after ~14 years, should have done it sooner but some part of me was hoping the nazis would go away (they didnt)

Not to mention all the people there who wanted to smell your eggs.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/xDo7zNr.mp4

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
What an rear end in a top hat

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Those bites can be pretty serious too. Dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfqEaT-eRE4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
When I was a kid and went swimming in various freshwater shitholes I was always worried about getting bit by an alligator snapping turtle. Scared me way more than alligators themselves

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Deteriorata posted:

It's a bush baby.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Yellow Yoshi posted:

i did the music for that, the video was produced by somebody else
i've been in contact with them about doing BFG Dootvision but mick gordon isn't giving me permission so i'm kinda stuck

thank you everyone for your kind words, i'm glad i made people happy

Good news is that Andrew Hulshult is doing the music for the Doom Eternal DLC, and he is very pro "Go ahead and use my music for whatever"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hulshult rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HMDTc0v6o

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Milo and POTUS posted:

When I was a kid and went swimming in various freshwater shitholes I was always worried about getting bit by an alligator snapping turtle. Scared me way more than alligators themselves

The Alligator Snappers, while huge, are suuuuuper chill compared to Common Snappers. Either one will try and eat a chunk of you if you get in front of them, but only the Common is gonna snap out like that.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I'm pretty sure that chive tag is covering SA's.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

He is the greatest both for the music he makes and how cool of a dude he is.

I'm really looking forward to his DE music.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I don't know where this is, but I want it (unmute). :cry:

https://i.imgur.com/rCm0AiS.mp4

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This became an official skin!

Don't forget, Doot Revenant shows up in the 2016 OST too...conveniently at 66 minutes, 6 seconds in :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm932Sqwf5E&t=3966s

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

No, that's a tarsier

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I don't know where this is, but I want it (unmute). :cry:

https://i.imgur.com/rCm0AiS.mp4

This boss in Bloodborne was a real pain in the rear end.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm pretty sure that chive tag is covering SA's.

It 100000000% is. Thats from an (incredibly) old Photoshop Phriday.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I hope jeff sues the rear end off them

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/hagmnn/status/1316039640718155776

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Desert Bus posted:

The Alligator Snappers, while huge, are suuuuuper chill compared to Common Snappers. Either one will try and eat a chunk of you if you get in front of them, but only the Common is gonna snap out like that.
Yeah but Alligator Snappers will sit completely hidden on the bottom on the swamp until you accidentally step on their head and it takes off your toes. Common Snappers tend to make themselves known.

I say this living on the west coast and having never seen either snapper in the wild, but that's my understanding of their behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Millennial/Zoomer culture is having a wife who would find this funny and go with the pepper.