Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Scum, please just kill me now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Are we on for night posting or what?

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
Curious how the rooms will influence/be part of gameplay...

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Retro didn't close the thread, so I guess night posting is fine.

Squiggs may have been reaching but most votes on them were reaching even harder. The ones that weren't were the joke votes.
Squiggs was being bad, but not bad enough to warrant those votes. They just stuck their head up in a lazy game - so I'm going to go with the people who voted Squiggs but also weren't really posting.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Among us anyone?

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Uh... shouldn't we wait until the night actions are resolved?

Retro?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Among us anyone?

me

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If he could post the flip, he could close the thread.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I leave threads open at night it's fine. I'd prefer you not discuss the game too much though keep it chill

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Squiggly (7): sandnavyguy, Hal Incandenza, Biaga, ObamaAkbar., Dick Bastardly, Ceyton, PMush Perfect
Biaga (2): Squiggly, Squiggly, Squiggly, Sandwolf
Sandwolf (1): JOHN CENA
Hal Incandenza (1): PMush Perfect, zzyzx, PMush Perfect
PMush Perfect (0): zzyzx, Ceyton, zzyzx, Ceyton
JOHN CENA (0): Hal Incandenza, PMush Perfect, Hal Incandenza, PMush Perfect
Amoeba102 (0): Squiggly, Squiggly
Dick Bastardly (0): Biaga, Biaga

Not Voting (1): Amoeba102

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 13th, 2020 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BODY FOUND!!!

Amoeba, Orange, O2, Town Aligned Vanilla, was cut in half N1

It is now D2

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (10): Biaga, Ceyton, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, JOHN CENA, ObamaAkbar., PMush Perfect, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, zzyzx

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 16th, 2020 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not used to discord if I forgot to resolve your action let me know kthx

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wow what jerks killed Amoeba

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

well it definitely wasnt squiggly

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Wow what jerks killed Amoeba

Was it you

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Amoeba102 posted:

Retro didn't close the thread, so I guess night posting is fine.

Squiggs may have been reaching but most votes on them were reaching even harder. The ones that weren't were the joke votes.
Squiggs was being bad, but not bad enough to warrant those votes. They just stuck their head up in a lazy game - so I'm going to go with the people who voted Squiggs but also weren't really posting.

maybe it had something to do with this. might've hit too close to home for scum?

Ceyton, SNG, and Obama are on the lower end of the post count for squigg voters. gonna re-read.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
SNG's is clearly a joke vote. Obama me toos a vote but claims to believe that Squiggs is actually scum which is slightly better than Ceyton's vote.

Ceyton posted:

I dunno if Squiggly's scum, but he is pretty drat annoying.

##vote Squiggly

Admittedly voting someone in spite of an alignment call is sketchy imo. ##vote Ceyton

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Was it you

I mean of course not, I would never kill amoeba N1, guy hardly ever plays. I would have killed you or SNG or maybe Cena because he is permanently dead to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

SNG's is clearly a joke vote. Obama me toos a vote but claims to believe that Squiggs is actually scum which is slightly better than Ceyton's vote.

Admittedly voting someone in spite of an alignment call is sketchy imo. ##vote Ceyton

Yeah I have my Ceyton suspicions

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Ceyton's vote reads like they knew Squiggs would flip town

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean of course not, I would never kill amoeba N1, guy hardly ever plays. I would have killed you or SNG or maybe Cena because he is permanently dead to me

is this about the vent

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

also do you have something against sand?

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

I'm kind of surprised Amoeba got NK'ed, his argument with Squiggly on the last page was the start of the momentum against him and I was mentally preparing a case on him. Hmm.

The other thing arousing my suspicions is the Biaga/Obama tandem. They voted within 2 minutes of each other and made a bunch of posts in quick succession painting a target on his back. Those were votes 3 and 4, others including me piled on the bandwagon, and that was that. Biaga in particular was coming on a little strong there.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Biaga also voted Squiggly purely because he was annoying.

PMush rushed the hammer because D1 was dragging on too long.

How is my vote any more suspicious than theirs?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dick Bastardly posted:

Ceyton's vote reads like they knew Squiggs would flip town

##vote Ceyton

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

Biaga also voted Squiggly purely because he was annoying.

PMush rushed the hammer because D1 was dragging on too long.

How is my vote any more suspicious than theirs?

This feels like scum annoyed because they think there are other votes as technically bad as yours.

Pmush’s IS bad but it’s so bad and Pmush experienced enough I doubt she does that as scum (still have my suspicions). Biaga’s vote is also bad, true.

But your vote has justification to put a vote down on someone it appears you thought was town.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

This feels like scum annoyed because they think there are other votes as technically bad as yours.

Pmush’s IS bad but it’s so bad and Pmush experienced enough I doubt she does that as scum (still have my suspicions). Biaga’s vote is also bad, true.

But your vote has justification to put a vote down on someone it appears you thought was town.

IMO, PMush as town who forgot where the votecount was reads genuinely enough. I think scum in that spot are more likely to a) be aware of the voting and momentum, and b) say something very helpful and cautious about how we shouldn't rush things.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Hey, I'm just a rookie who had no idea people would react so badly to a glib post. But if you really think I'm the best option for introducing to the airlock, go ahead, because I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

Hey, I'm just a rookie who had no idea people would react so badly to a glib post. But if you really think I'm the best option for introducing to the airlock, go ahead, because I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise.

alright, good talk

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

I don't mind "voted Squiggly while thinking Squiggly might be town" so much, because no case was going to be particularly strong on that d1. I do think there might be something in:

Biaga posted:

Could it be possible that Squiggly is Jester?

Which sounds like it's going from an unspoken assumption (Squiggly is not scum) to a weird conclusion (Squiggly might therefore be a jester). If I don't know anything about Squiggly's role, jester is a weird place to go off the bat.

Or:

Dick Bastardly posted:

I disagree with Sqiggly's sus on amoeba for the reason of amoeba "not wanting to tie a vote down" in jest or otherwise, and find it odd that Squiggly didn't put down a serious vote on amoeba (assuming Sqiggly is serious about the sus as alluded to by the statement about killing joke phase). I think ##vote Squiggly is valid as much as a light case could argue on such a slow D1.

Which really over-explains a random d1 shot. I've got lots of reasoning, and it's very important that everyone see that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I agree with Zyzzx’s post about Biaga’s statement but I can’t help but feel like it’s trying to divert attention to Biaga specifically from Ceyton.

If Ceyton flips scum probably gonna be UP zzyzx’s rear end

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I agree with Zyzzx’s post about Biaga’s statement but I can’t help but feel like it’s trying to divert attention to Biaga specifically from Ceyton.

If Ceyton flips scum probably gonna be UP zzyzx’s rear end

:heysexy:

Fair enough. Ceyton's "woe is me, I have been suspected, now I must die" is kind of dramatic, but his vote didn't jump out at me.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Hmmmmm.

Alright, first off the Pmush vote was bad, and I am famous for zeroing in on “performative” antics, but that was so blatant I think it was an honest mistake. So I’d be more inclined to lean into second to last and third to last as scum gleefully rushing a turbo. That would be DB or Ceyton.

DB came out of the gate swinging, but I gotta go with the sand alliance and support the vote I think makes sense.

Don’t worry Ceyton, if it’s not you I’ll hammer down hard on DB.

Buuuut.....

I think it’s you.

##vote Ceyton

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

This post from DB still pings me:

Dick Bastardly posted:

my favorite color is blue too! I would have chosen it if it were available when I joined. I doubt there is any pattern connecting color to alignment however.

Like, we all doubt there is any pattern connecting color to alignment. Obviously. It's very "I should add this because it will sound Helpful and Townie."

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

But zzyzx tell me why DB is scum for that?

And while I am always glad to have you on the team SNG I am also a little suspicious when you +1 my cases

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

And while I am always glad to have you on the team SNG I am also a little suspicious when you +1 my cases

Sometimes it just speaks to me.

But guarded sand alliance humor aside,

I was always going to look hard at the last 3 votes of an obvious scum rush, and often the last vote if scum is an *oops* with light bussing later, which PMushs seemed over the top enough to be natural, so it’s a 50/50 for the other two. Tbh I’m suspicious of both, but second to last is a death knell, setting up an unsuspecting or unobservant townie to mislunch hammer.

So, lacking other evidence, Ceyton is a solid pick.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

DB, as town, adds that bit because he worries I'm genuinely making an alignment call about Obama based on the fact that Obama's blue. He reminds me that color and alignment probably aren't linked before anyone else is persuaded by my analysis.

DB, as scum, adds that bit because he's already joined in on the joke (I like the color blue, too!) but feels that he needs to insert some words that sound helpful, too.

The second fits more naturally.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mmm, yeah, but couldn’t also DB just be talking about a color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Going purely by gut something about biaga is really bothering me, my suspicion were heavily towards amoeba after squiggly flipped though as it seemed like he knew something we didn’t, obvious he was just acting weird for “reasons” though I guess.

I do agree that the last minute bum rush towards the hammer is mega sus though, and I also agree that scum wouldn’t likely intentionally pull the trigger like pmush did. Sorry I don’t have much more to add beyond what has basically been already stated.