Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

yeah I kinda want one of those if wfh is going to continue for eternity

except the amazon canada price is $120 haha woo garbage currency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
rmbp 2015 camera

versus the new gadget

You can see the detail increase in the USB stick on the back of the couch, and also look at how well you can see the dent in the drywall from when my ex violently threw an entire closet door across the house!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny have you put on some Pandemic Weight® or did your beard just flush out I can't quite tell?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
funny you mention. i put about thirty pounds on because I developed a severe drinking habit this summer. i'm doing dry october and today after 2 weeks I discovered i'm down one full t-shirt size since october 1st despite eating WAY more than i was in August. i don't have a scale in the house so I don't have numbers but

the beard is also pretty loving big though.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
everybody who drinks in 2020 should try a month off. you'll start waking up at 8:30 am again instaed of 9:50 when your zoom meeting alert dings your phone, and you'll be able to walk around the block without feeling like death.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

funny you mention. i put about thirty pounds on because I developed a severe drinking habit this summer. i'm doing dry october and today after 2 weeks I discovered i'm down one full t-shirt size since october 1st despite eating WAY more than i was in August. i don't have a scale in the house so I don't have numbers but

the beard is also pretty loving big though.

I wish I could grow my hair out like that. I got an undercut a few months back (masked) and it has grown into a wafro and I kinda hate it right now.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we're fully crossed over into corona thread territory but I would literally pay somebody one hundred dollars cash to come hack this poo poo off and give me a nice undercut chop while i'm sitting on a stool in my driveway in the fresh air. but there's no real booking/organization for that sort of thing.

I still won't go into a store that's not a 90sec gas station popin. I forget what it's like to be in a grocery store browsing for things to buy. Maybe i'm overly paranoid, but none of the people telling me that i'm a fussy paranoid chicken little have offered to take care of my cat after I die of coronavirus or pay the $400k of medical bills that I'd incur due to my heart issues, so it's whatever.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
gotta say the nice part about living in upstate ny is that for the most part poo poo's under control.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
although its starting to get worse as it gets colder

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

everybody who drinks in 2020 should try a month off. you'll start waking up at 8:30 am again instaed of 9:50 when your zoom meeting alert dings your phone, and you'll be able to walk around the block without feeling like death.

you could have made this motivational post before I bought a 40 of cheap whiskey last night :mad:

makes sense though. I'm up a couple pounds from where I left off, I guess because I haven't been estimating the calories in the booze properly, and whoops, turns out liquid carbs makes you big

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

work cafeteria switched to to-go pickup for people working on-site but i can't eat their food anymore. after 6 months of exclusively cooking for myself the caf food is way to heavy and greasy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

i've been waking up at like 7:10 which is much earlier than i want. i'd much rather be sleeping in, especially on my days off

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I somehow have not lost nor gained any weight but I have drank an order of magnitude more than I used to

I think being required to take a 50kg dog on a 3-5mi walk every day to keep him from destroying my house + opting to just lob the kids in the stroller and enjoy the weather helped quite a bit

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I somehow have not lost nor gained any weight but I have drank an order of magnitude more than I used to

I think being required to take a 50kg dog on a 3-5mi walk every day to keep him from destroying my house + opting to just lob the kids in the stroller and enjoy the weather helped quite a bit

Yeah, baseline exercise is a big buffer against the Covid Fifteen

I was completely sedentary this summer but now I walk at least a half mile a day after work, just going down to the park and back, and it helps a lot. gets the blood pumpin.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I decided to become a teetotaler this pandamic because I have no self control.

AnimeIsTrash fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 16, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’ve been drinking a lot less in 2020 and lost 24 lbs and have been exercising a lot more, but I’m a bizarro backwards person.

Doing another 100 mile ride on Sunday.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1316459505341722624

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

if my mom had her way, I would have dated, hosed, and married that girl.

She literally tried to set me up with a Disney Girl daughter of a friend when I was about 15 or so.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
the trick is to be toor poor to afford more than the occasional beer :agesilaus:

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

She literally tried to set me up with a Disney Girl daughter of a friend when I was about 15 or so.

Disney people boggle the gently caress out of me

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Life sure is meaningless without disneyland to spend money at

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

when we took our son to disney world we went to see mickey’s musical thingy at the castle and there was this addled 20-something dressed up like a princess that made sure she had a spot in the very front where mouse sempai might notice her. it was really something.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Disney people boggle the gently caress out of me

disney girls are the larval form of the tradwife butterflies. everything they know is couched in this context that a girl should be pure and innocent, but if you happen to get dicked down by a prince, you should roll with it, even if you're not one hundred percent on that whole tricky consent thing. You're about to get a castle and a really pretty high waisted ballgown, after all! it's garbage hell 1940s poo poo.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Raze every single Disney theme park to the ground. No exceptions.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

endlessmonotony posted:

and go the extra mile of digging a pit under disney orlando just to slow them down on the rebuild

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

endlessmonotony posted:

this but all amusement parks

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

carry on then posted:

this but all amusement parks

There's some I'd miss.

Buuut given their propensity for spreading the plague in their house of worship for brands, actually, yes.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Jonny 290 posted:

and go the extra mile of digging a pit under disney orlando just to slow them down on the rebuild
This would turn it into a mosquito sanctuary

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah but it’s Florida so who cares

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I mean come on

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
dont raze what could be turned into decent infrastructure just give all of florida to cuba

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

this united states lawmaker is 87 years old

remember when she did this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPo34LCss8

i can't even watch this video any more because it's so painful. it's like that episode of the office where michael bails on all the high school students. i hate her guts and have voted against her every opportunity i have had.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

i can't even watch this video any more because it's so painful. it's like that episode of the office where michael bails on all the high school students. i hate her guts and have voted against her every opportunity i have had.

For all the dumb poo poo Republicans do, at least they're giving their constituents what they want.

The way Dems have open contempt for their constituents is hosed up

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I went to Disney for the first time in like 2016 or 2017 and me and my wife finished walking the park and turned to each other and said “this was $250?

and then we went back to the hotel and drank in the pool

Apr 7, 2003

Once you figure out and internalize that Disney is a carefully staged succession of scenes where they give you enough time in each scene to spend some money, I'd imagine it loses it's charm.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

wasnt she also one of the senators who got caught insider trading on covid info after the secret briefing?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/sa_da_tay/status/950377956924260352

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

matti posted:

fairly sure it was more complicated than some binary conflict

anyway im just some finnish gutter punk with a laptop dont listen to me too hard

I'd like to post about former yugoslavia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hCCCRAcTAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8EQllZFqLg