Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Drew Lock is Cool and Good. On the other hand, Broncos receivers are garbage and should be thrown into the sun. Please come back soon, Fant and Sutton. :ohdear:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He was bad even with Chubb and bottom of the league from a clean pocket.

Baker is a good ol fashioned browns bust.

Just give him a dirty pocket, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

QB of the best passing offense in the league, Ryan Tannehill

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1317975409137537024

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

nice to see advanced metric twitter catching up to the eyeball test after all these years

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

R.D. Mangles posted:

It is cool when tom brady loses to a bad bears team and humiliates himself in the process and then beats the packers, IMO

Excuse me but the Bears are #1 so therefore they have to be good.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Poor Frank didn't remember how bad it was under Gase in Miami.

#FreeFrank

Alzheimer's or CTE?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I noticed they have started carrying TB12 products at my local Publix in the Tampa Bay area. There is a little display up right next to the deli/tea.

As a strong Brady hater, I hate him a lot less on the Bucs. And the Pats a lot less with Cam. It’s been strange.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Todd Bowles is really good at being a DC.

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1317982704743403520?s=19

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

It is cool when tom brady loses to a bad bears team and humiliates himself in the process and then beats the packers, IMO

Frankly the season can only go downhill from here

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Any Panthers goons know what Burris injury ended up being? Poor dude was in so much loving pain and they kept trying to walk him off the field

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Chromatic posted:

Does Baker suck or does he miss chubb

I don't think his stat line accurately portrays just how trash he was today. It wasn't like he got some bad bounces that look bad on paper; he was absolutely atrocious throughout.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Fire everyone involved in this packers defense into the sun. SO much draft capital, free agency money and it loving sucks again.Rodgers throwing 2 picks doomed them but the whole point of this ~~ new pack ~~ was the good defense was going to carry them with a strong running game because Rodgers was getting old & bad and they needed to not be reliant on Rodgers being an all world QB every single game to win. Turns out, GB sucks rear end if rodgers has a bad games, teams can run on them non stop, etc . Just what the gently caress would you say you do here Brian Gutekunst? The Packers offense is the 2nd oldest in the leaguewho maybe? you scouted but otherwise didnt draft and the defense which you've spent 3 years pouring resources is continues to loving suck

Time is a flat circle.

Fire them all.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Butt-ception? Atlanta had a dick-ception.

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1317888141609603073

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kalli posted:

Too bad we face the Steelers next week so that’s probably going to tank, but until then, I would wear this graph on a shirt if I had a shirt-printing facility.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The Steelers match up really well against us but Devin bush being out is huge. If we have lewan I feel like it will be close but I definitely think Pittsburgh has a big edge. Especially if adoree is still out

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

adaz posted:

Fire everyone involved in this packers defense into the sun. SO much draft capital, free agency money and it loving sucks again.Rodgers throwing 2 picks doomed them but the whole point of this ~~ new pack ~~ was the good defense was going to carry them with a strong running game because Rodgers was getting old & bad and they needed to not be reliant on Rodgers being an all world QB every single game to win. Turns out, GB sucks rear end if rodgers has a bad games, teams can run on them non stop, etc . Just what the gently caress would you say you do here Brian Gutekunst? The Packers offense is the 2nd oldest in the leaguewho maybe? you scouted but otherwise didnt draft and the defense which you've spent 3 years pouring resources is continues to loving suck

Time is a flat circle.

Fire them all.

I feel like the offense and the coaching was much more of a problem today than the defense was. Brady looked impotent against the defense for most of the first half. After the first three drives of the game the TOP was hilariously skewed -- something like 144 yards for the Packers, 6 yards for the Bucs?

When the second interception hit, it seemed like Rodgers and the rest of the offense just flat out gave up. We weren't able to finish out any drives after that point, and the defense was constantly on the field and getting more and more worn down and exhausted. When Bakhtiari went out was probably the moment when coaching decided to throw in the towel on the game. And when the other half of the team isn't bothering to put in any effort, it seemed like the defense just gave up too. How many potential picks did we see fall to the ground with defenders within 2 steps of grabbing it?

This is also the second time in a row that the team has looked disinterested and unprepared coming off the bye week, and the fourth time in a row over the past two seasons that they've gotten blown out going on a long road trip to the coast (SF LA SF TB). All that points to coaching to me.

LaFleur did an amazing job presnap the first four games and had a ton of motion, a ton of moving parts presnap that confused defenses. We saw none of that today. Why? What happened? Did the two interceptions really get everyone on offense shook? Rodgers was throwing to wide-open receivers the first several drives of the game, then all of a sudden no one can get open anymore and Rodgers is trying to force throws into windows that are about 4 inches wide.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If Lafleur is so good why couldn't he get henry to look like the best back in the league

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Metapod posted:

Derrick Henry is the greatest hb of all time

i mean the science is in people

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Raku posted:

i mean the science is in people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_xuja5cczs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Metapod posted:

If Lafleur is so good why couldn't he get henry to look like the best back in the league

He didn’t have full power Tannehill

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I love Derrick Henry

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I love Derrick Henry

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Rams are once again fraudulent

And Zyla 3rd wave ska you bastard!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I cannot stress enough that George Kittle will probably sell you weed.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I cannot stress enough that George Kittle will probably sell you weed meth.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I cannot stress enough that George Kittle will probably sell you weed and Jimmy G will gently caress your girlfriend

That's obvious

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
It's week 6 and there are 10 teams with 1 or less wins.

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1318037562867462145?s=19

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
love that no matter how bad things go for houston we'll know they're not tanking because it wouldn't help them at all

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Lol I did not realize how badly those two garbage wins screwed the Broncos position!

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
lol that you can have 1 win and still be on track to pick 10th

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

lol that you can have 1 win and still be on track to pick 10th

8th? 8th?????

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

:hmmyes:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Any Panthers goons know what Burris injury ended up being? Poor dude was in so much loving pain and they kept trying to walk him off the field

It was reported as a rib injury during the game, and I'm not seeing any updates to it right now

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/AronYohannes/status/1317934745754374144/photo/1

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

At least Burrow is winning one of those stats.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

That artwork is just supremely awful holy poo poo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but did you see the artist's 100% realistic Tom Brady?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Those stats are trash though because it doesn't tell me how many children they have.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Yeah, but did you see the artist's 100% realistic Tom Brady?

This looks like whoever draws Trump as big and buff did these

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I think it's a wonderful piece of subversive art calling out Brady and Rodgers as steroid abusers...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They aired the Mahomes and Allen ones yesterday afternoon as well. Mahomes mustache really filled in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I want someone to make a 1000 piece puzzle of the buttception so I can complete it and put in on my wall, along side the ones of pretty flowers and the spot reserved for my grandma's Seahawks painting.

Pls show the Seahawks painting.

Hell yeah more Mr. Show references.