Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

He sleeps nude in an oxygen tent, which he believes gives him sexual powers!

Hey, that's only the half-truth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
turns out the lucrative word of mouth advertising campaigns for mangosteen and goldbelly were the only thing keeping this entire thing afloat and now without the clout of those key supporters this attempted coup will fail and we'll all slide back into the dirt.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Wore a fursuit to the last Gathering of the Juggalos

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Won't be a dark secret of Jeff's but a dark secret of SA; anyone who takes over the website is cursed to end up administrating it the same way Lowtax did. The only way to stop people from turning into absentee Goldbelly addicts who ban people arbitrarily and lie about how the site is dying among other things will be to shut the place down for good.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Paid an inflated gross revenue multiplier, is a real chump

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
He is a conebro

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's not dark, nor should it be secret

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Jeffrey is a Jesuit monk

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

He secretly harbors heretical thoughts that he never shares with anyone, however wakes up every night sceaming an weeping due to how far he had fallen from the glory and light of god, but just can't stop! He alternates beteen cursing and insulting god, reveling awe and horror of his own perversion to begging forgiveness trying in vain to excorcise his own demons

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he cums in banana peels

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

He gives a FYADer a well deserved ban, then collapses under the endless weight of the other circlejerking trolls from there making endless self righteous lying posts and PMs about how they're all as innocent as the driven snow, can never express prejudice because "lol irony", never have and never will harass any GBSers at all, especially with serial probations, and should never suffer repercussions ever.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
- all his posts are copy and pasted from Reddit Gold posts...that he gifted to himself!!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

he cums in banana peels

this is for safety. once the cum dries theyre much less slippy than they are normally

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Mulaney Power Move posted:

he fucks computers. not really a secret.

don't we all

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

He gives a FYADer a well deserved ban, then collapses under the endless weight of the other circlejerking trolls from there making endless self righteous lying posts and PMs about how they're all as innocent as the driven snow, can never express prejudice because "lol irony", never have and never will harass any GBSers at all, especially with serial probations, and should never suffer repercussions ever.

i read this post and was like "oh according to this probably mentally ill guy lucy is finally unbanned" but quickly realized that's not true at all and someone should probably pm you an 800 number for help

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

haven't seen any posts publicly denouncing cis scum...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Valko posted:

Hey, that's only the half-truth!

yeah he has farts pumped into the tent

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

He YOSPOZZED my neg hole by request, and tenderly

Doctor Dogballs posted:

unbreakable $10/week starbucks habit

:stonklol:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
fbi stings him trying to abduct the mayor

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
3 Lowtaxes in a trench coat.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

i read this post and was like "oh according to this probably mentally ill guy lucy is finally unbanned" but quickly realized that's not true at all and someone should probably pm you an 800 number for help

Slurs and prejudice should not be forgiven according to big bad Steve.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
jeffrey only purchased SA from lowtax as a cash flip to Oracle, the leading purveyor of dead gay tecnologies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
jeff gets caught leveying troops, contradicting the will of his liege lord

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just going to "patch" the server and "install" some "software" iykwim

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
revealed to be obsessed with sex, but in a weird counting chromosomes kind of way

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

what is it about their post that makes you think they are both mentally ill and on the edge of snapping?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

he cums in banana peels

Kind of want to try this now, but I don't like bananas much. :(

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

He is lowtax in disguise

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sunswipe posted:

Kind of want to try this now, but I don't like bananas much. :(

Stick the banana up your rear end while you jerk it into the peel

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

employs a cadre of loyalist mods to engage in voter suppression, distorting poll results to deny the forum's overwhelming preference for goku.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the "jeffstown massacre"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
instead of trying to make half a buck with mangosteen referrals jeff's actually been running an international fruit smuggling ring. "El Jeffo" gets 600 years hard time because of RICO and hundreds of pounds of uninspected and untaxed cloudberries and endangered southeast asian fruits are confiscated

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

revealed to be obsessed with sex, but in a weird counting chromosomes kind of way

revealed to be the lead singer of Trisomie 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGqOin0paBw

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
I don't understand how you can compare jeff to low. Lowtax is a piecee of poo poo who> is just a piece of poo poo. His Ex wives was public to us all. But who the hell is Jeff. Somebody from FYAD who just has some Buttcoins. Lowtax drama and poo poo was serve to us on a silver platter. Who knows what is a desert or second courese from Jeff.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Isometric Bacon posted:

Once the burden of dealing with all our poo poo gets too much, flips the forums for a buck to some old world media conglomerate who doesn't quite understand it, tries to leverage it into some sort of Reddit eque 'social media' clone, loses the entire userbase and then subsequently shutters it as a tax write-off.

Succession but Brian Cox is lowtax

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
He has womens feet

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

He has womens feet

Wh-where does he keep them?

Icochet