Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Zugzwang posted:

”New York will go RED” lmao

Trump tumors...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

what happened to the GBS covid thread?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Shanghaied posted:

Fun fact: after Lincoln died, his casket was transported from DC to Springfield, Il by train. Hundreds of thousands of Americans paid their respect along the route. No one in the history of the United States had seen that kind of gathering of people. And so some Springfield businessmen and politicians concocted this plan that was going to make everyone very, very rich - they bought a prime spot of land on a hill facing the train station (where the Illinois State Capitol is today), and they drew up plans to build this massive neoclassic mausoleum and a stone obelisk on the hill that could be seen from far outside the city. Think the Lincoln Memorial and Washington monument, but in downtown Springfield. And connecting the mausoleum and the train station would be this wide tree-lined boulevard and the city's main business district. They envisioned hundreds of thousands of tourists coming to visit the tomb every year, getting fleeced by the shops and hotels as they make their way from the station. The only thing that stopped the plan was the fact the Mary Todd Lincoln thought it was extremely distasteful, and she threatened to have Abe buried in Chicago if the Springfield didn't dial it back.

So what I'm say is, Trump is gonna be buried at one of his properties and his kids are gonna charge admissions.

I grew up in a suburb of Chicago, and in 4th grade we all went on a super-long (10 or 11 hours) field trip to see Lincoln's tomb in Springfield (3-4 hours south). It was still pretty gaudy as of 35 years ago, but not as weird and trashy as Lenin's tomb, so that bummed me out.

I also recall an oversized bust of his head, and people have rubbed his nose a different color over the decades.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think I posted about it here but my 90 year old aunt registered to vote so she could vote for Trump in Maryland which I suppose will also go red.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Can’t wait to piss on trump’s grave AND his library too

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

presidential :discourse:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
#DonaldTrumpJR

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320053682759663622?s=20

planes are just dropping out of the sky every day but the news won't talk about it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

ElGroucho posted:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zugzwang posted:

”New York will go RED” lmao

With the blood of chuds maybe :getin:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

nooneofconsequence posted:

planes are just dropping out of the sky every day but the news won't talk about it

A plane crashing every day would result in far fewer deaths than covid.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Anyone check today?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stoatbringer posted:

A plane crashing every day would result in far fewer deaths than covid.
And yet the last one was Iran shooting down Ukrainian Airlines flight in like February or May.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

If they put the library near the tomb, there would be a ready source of toilet paper

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Lol at my presidential state

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Is trump's reelection campaign worse than crooked hillary's? I think it might be

Wild

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Zero VGS posted:

Mr. Biden, tear down this wall!

No you see we need to keep Trumps racist legacy because it would cost us even more money to remove. Maybe Mexico will pay for it's removal too!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chomp8645 posted:

Anyone check today?

https://twitter.com/thatcherfunfact/status/1319957150073061376?s=21

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320076289034850306?s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Castor Poe posted:

Gonna be a generation of people with lovely lungs and circulation issues. The disease doesn't give a poo poo whether you hide your head in the sand or not. These moms are evil.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

ElGroucho posted:

Can’t wait to poo poo, then breakdance, then poo poo some more on trump’s grave AND his library too

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Castor Poe posted:

Endangering my children to own the libs

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320076630065373184?s=19

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I grew up in a suburb of Chicago, and in 4th grade we all went on a super-long (10 or 11 hours) field trip to see Lincoln's tomb in Springfield (3-4 hours south). It was still pretty gaudy as of 35 years ago, but not as weird and trashy as Lenin's tomb, so that bummed me out.

I also recall an oversized bust of his head, and people have rubbed his nose a different color over the decades.

Were you my classmate? I grew up in Bolingbrook and I remember this exact same field trip. Pretty sure it’s just a common Chicago suburb public school tradition.

nooneofconsequence posted:

Lmao no surprise this spoiled dipshit has no idea how many people fit on a regular commercial airliner

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pipe down and eat your oatmeal, grandpa!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Joe Biden = BTIIHaCOOYSA!!!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Come on, Donny, everybody knows that if you really tried people would be blown away by the lowness of your IQ and the level of your lying.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The last time 500 people died in a plane crash was 9/11, if what I read was true.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Wife just sent me this lol

We're all gonna die lol

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

It's been said ad nauseam but gently caress Trump is a disingenuous rear end in a top hat.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Yeah
I know everyone's used to it now but it's amazing that he can just say complete lies about a presidential candidate weeks before the election and it's not considered outrageous or even improper.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Castor Poe posted:

We're all gonna die lol

"Gatherings are essential for public health"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hazo posted:

Were you my classmate? I grew up in Bolingbrook and I remember this exact same field trip. Pretty sure it’s just a common Chicago suburb public school tradition.

Lmao no surprise this spoiled dipshit has no idea how many people fit on a regular commercial airliner

St. Charles

Yeah, I bet every kid in northern Illinois public school went on a field trip like that.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Castor Poe posted:

We're all gonna die lol

Surprised it isn't smashmouth.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

LabyaMynora posted:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1319737317918167040?s=20

No worse than the flu. We're turning the corner. gently caress Christmas 2020. :unsmigghh:

But what about...

*takes a huge breath in*

BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

Surprised it isn't smashmouth.

poo poo's bad enough already

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Outrail posted:

It's been said ad nauseam but gently caress Trump

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

lollin that Biden winning gives him carte blanche to do both of these things and he won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol that Trump "wrote" a book called Crippled America. In retrospect, I guess he warned us what he'd do.

Edit: lol at the "Important People" section of his dumb book.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 24, 2020