Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im not sure copmala is really a better outcome than joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

the top cop who jailed poor people because their kids ditched school

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

yippee cahier posted:

would a discussion of president harris change anything around here? getting this worked up over biden when he’s not going to do much seems kinda futile.

many people mispronounce her name

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Jonny 290 posted:

yall i just found an entire rear end eighth of weed that i TOTALLY forgot about

:toot:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
sounds like a bad person

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

she's like oprah, except instead of everyone getting a car, everyone goes to jail

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

The_Franz posted:

she's like oprah, except instead of everyone getting a car, everyone goes to jail

checks out because in both cases you end up paying for stuff out of pocket unexpectedly

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/anchoragepress/status/1323070200594329600?s=21

they were driving around the block that has the only early voting location in the city

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I managed to avoid this thread until now

now I’m sad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
only cowards are afraid of trash in trucks

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

kitten emergency posted:

i agree that biden won't empower nazi groups (other than the cops) but i also think the expansion of fed cop powers is going to extremely overwhelm whatever benefit you get from that. a bunch of dumbasses jacking each other off in the woods isnt much of a threat (like, the total body count of pro-trump militia members is still lower than, what, a single school shooting) but the fbi being able to escalate americans into terrorism charges seems like a great way to further erode our civil rights

Is that something Trump is against? Trump who just a couple of weeks ago was bragging about the literal hit squad that executed Michael Reinoehl?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

ADINSX posted:

Is that something Trump is against? Trump who just a couple of weeks ago was bragging about the literal hit squad that executed Michael Reinoehl?

i'm pretty sure trump wasn't the one who ordered the fbi to honeypot some michigan chuds to blow up a bridge in order to ring their bell for terrorism charges

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

President Beep posted:

ugh. loving hellworld is awful. and it has us all at each other’s throats.

oneiros, if you’re reading this, I’d like apologize for calling you a dick last night and getting all petulent. that’s not how i want to behave, especially towards people that I actually have a lot in common with ideologically.

:sigh:

no worries, i can be a colossal dick. but hey, if we can't vent in the north american hellworld containment zone 1.0 what use is it really?

Kazinsal posted:

the french came up with a solution for all this in the late 18th century but posting about that on the 'net gets you banned by the mod-cops of supposed "left" spaces out of fear of invoking three letter agencies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i think we can all agree this is a dumb rear end probe tho

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

kitten emergency posted:

i'm pretty sure trump wasn't the one who ordered the fbi to honeypot some michigan chuds to blow up a bridge in order to ring their bell for terrorism charges

yeah, the fbi has a long history of facilitating terrorism to juice their numbers

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Oneiros posted:

i think we can all agree this is a dumb rear end probe tho

all probes are bad

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Jonny 290 posted:

im sure biden's theoretical picks will be scrutinized and we'll make sure that unlike ACB, they've actually worked as a judge more than 3 years prior to their scotus appointment. There's absolutely no way they'll fast track garbage centrists that hmm about roe v wade and the legitimacy of black people voting in a continuation of their idiot tack of 'trying to appeal to the right wing'. nope. no chance

that’s still fuckin better than another ACB

you can’t win the battle you refuse to fight

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Jonny 290 posted:

joe will be 0% less susceptible to the wormtongue ear of a garbage cabinet than trump. he'll """""" pick """"" from the same loving pool.

no he won’t

he’s still entirely susceptible to the wormtongue and he won’t be picking poo poo himself

but he will most certainly be picking from a different loving pool

I’m not happy about the garbage centrists that he’ll pick but I’d be ecstatic for them not to be federalist society recommended theocrats

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all probes are bad

nah, mine was deserved

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Fool posted:

nah, mine was deserved

you only have one probe and no bans in 17 years of posting?????

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

fart simpson posted:

you only have one probe and no bans in 17 years of posting?????

posting volume went up like 500% about 4 years ago

also I very rarely venture outside of my bookmarked threads

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all probes are bad

thank you for defending my fair use of the mlp resume.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

President Beep posted:

thank you for defending my fair use of the mlp resume.

no. that was a righteous probe.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im running on a platform against all bans and probes.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all probes are bad

i got an unjust probe itt, but thankfully it doesn’t show on my rap sheet. thanks Jeff!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I can’t even find the post I’m sure I made. something is weird

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
all post history will be cleansed in a CRIP presidency

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

all post history will be cleansed in a CRIP presidency

Because we're deleting the internet once and for all?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i cant risk dissenting opinions

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i cant risk dissenting opinions

On deleting the internet? I think we can all agree it was a mistake, and all the good got overwhelmed by the bad real fast.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

the french came up with a solution for all this in the late 18th century but posting about that on the 'net gets you banned by the mod-cops of supposed "left" spaces out of fear of invoking three letter agencies

:guillotine:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The Fool posted:

I managed to avoid this thread until now

now I’m sad

Kazinsal posted:

lol

forgot to say minecraft

i live in a swing state, so i voted for the lesser of two evils, especially wrt covid response. i don't know how youd justify going third party in that situation

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

e: i found the clip nevermind

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Nov 2, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it’s a magazine

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
poo poo continues to be wild

broadly, i don't think a lot of people in law enforcement have really considered what happens when they continue to escalate like this

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

meanwhile trump trains continue to gently caress around with no repercussions so far

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

President Beep posted:

meanwhile trump trains continue to gently caress around with no repercussions so far

Huh? What about when he had covid for 16 hours?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

President Beep posted:

u mean like this
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322761706678996993

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ADINSX posted:

Last night the big wet prez endorsed the fleet of trucks that tried to force the Biden bus off the road in Texas

Wonder what the plan was after they forced the bus off the road

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

infernal machines posted:

broadly, i don't think a lot of people in law enforcement have really considered what happens when they continue to escalate like this
leo chuds don’t consider very much at all i’d wager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

of course trump is doubling down on his texas war boys