Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

2DCAT posted:

The only cocktails I'll flat out refuse to make for a customer are: Royal Flush, French Martini, Amaretto Sour, Cosmo... So one of those I suppose

do they have vikre cedar gin out east? It's incredible in a negroni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/guatemamii/status/1323006125864833024?s=21

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Samurai Sanders posted:

The news keeps saying that they’re going to be more cautious about calling races on Election Day but are they really going to do it? Or are they just gonna be like welp Trump won Florida?

$20 says that they'll be super cautious on calling races for biden but they'll breathlessly report it when trump tweets out he won new york

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Schnorkles posted:

something i don't get about the trump campaigns master "WE GON STEAL PENNSYLVANIA" plan is how every single person knows the contours of it.

it feels like you should keep your cards close to your chest
is this your first experience of donald trump

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Schnorkles posted:

something i don't get about the trump campaigns master "WE GON STEAL PENNSYLVANIA" plan is how every single person knows the contours of it.

i used to think this but if the last 4 years have proven anything it's that you should be as open about your crimes as possible so it doesn't look like you're actually doing crimes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Spider Kelly's is a bro bar?

If you go early enough in the day it's empty and there's shuffleboard

I once spent probably $50 in there trolling the jukebox by playing Leonard Cohen and Devo though.
Just kept paying to override the next song choice

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Eifert Posting posted:

I care what the people indigenous to the food or beverage's home region say.

I'd recommend looking into their distillation processes and asking why they are the way they are then

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Samurai Sanders posted:

The news keeps saying that they’re going to be more cautious about calling races on Election Day but are they really going to do it? Or are they just gonna be like welp Trump won Florida?

We're going back to the year 2000 homie

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

its hard being dumb as all hell

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Samurai Sanders posted:

i think most will be hard-pressed to go that far, but as a poster said previously, trum won't be afraid to declare it day of

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Negroni is a pro cocktail.

One time on a whim i tried making a negroni with rye instead of gin and it was real good, i thought i had invented it but it turned out it exists and is called a boulevardier

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
schnorkles working thru trumps election night gambits like he didnt get beat by a retired needle

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/cremebruleepdx/status/1323102346172342272?s=21

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

yea wait until you're 20 years into this poo poo, it's peaceful, man, peaceful

I had some really good dumplings the other day, like insanely good, AMA

how good were they and can u send me some

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm also distinctly excited about a backbench federal judge telling a similarly GOP state supreme court to pound sand and how distinctly amusing that will be.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Biden is probably up 200-250k votes in Florida but will go to Trump because 'reasons' that include some variation of hanging chads but with a Hunter spin on it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

also i'm thinking about getting into candlemaking since now that i'm WFH i go through one scented candle a week and hate throwing out all those containers. it looks like that most people that make candles are loving insane

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

FAUXTON posted:

do they have vikre cedar gin out east? It's incredible in a negroni

I don't think we have it out here. I use beefeater for a fine London dry and Jensons if folks want to pay more

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the best cocktail is evan williams bourbon + cocaine

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Brogeoisie posted:

Biden is probably up 200-250k votes in Florida but will go to Trump because 'reasons' that include some variation of hanging chads but with a Hunter spin on it

That's a very generous forecast for Flordia.

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Business Gorillas posted:

also i'm thinking about getting into candlemaking since now that i'm WFH i go through one scented candle a week and hate throwing out all those containers. it looks like that most people that make candles are loving insane

time to join them

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Fluoride Jones posted:

We're going back to the year 2000 homie
I figured it was gonna be like 2000 but in three or four states instead of one.

edit: and with social media so everyone better hold onto their butts like no other time in American history.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
svedka is good value/money, beware of flavored svedka being inconsistent

Next-Gen posted:

drat i was really hoping to see his minotaur

turn your minotaur off?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

The only cocktails I'll flat out refuse to make for a customer are: Royal Flush, French Martini, Amaretto Sour, Cosmo... So one of those I suppose

Can you tell me their sins

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Stocks are going to fall tomorrow because COVID is so bad and Trump's going to say the investors are scared that Joe will will and crash the market.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If there's one thing that quarantine+the inevitable collapse of civilization has taught me, it's that you should probably learn some sort of manual skill.
Candlemaking is a good one

we will need candles in the dark times

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when do i get to kick good soup in the rear end and balls?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wait there’s still a trump rally tonight in florida?

edit: this time change stuff is wild

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Brogeoisie posted:

hanging nads

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/oliverlaughland/status/1323106975668908034
trump after dark

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1323107564834430976

these are such wildly different elections

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Chinatown posted:

the best cocktail is evan williams bourbon + cocaine

i call this the hunter biden

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

There are a lot of hobbies where most people who are into it enough to post online about it are insane

Honestly one of my fav things about SA is it's the best place to find non insane threads about hobbies

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Yeah this time a man is going to lose to Trump

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

who the gently caress is going out to the ol' trump rally at 11:30 on a sunday night

in florida

who are these people

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

who the gently caress is going out to the ol' trump rally at 11:30 on a sunday night

in florida

who are these people

people who want COVID

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

in florida

who are these people

straight out of central casting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i'm currently looking for a nice amber glass candle jar i can use then reuse forever and i keep seeing candles with names that range from "YOURE AN EPIC MOM, YOU DESERVE THIS" and "SPILL THE TEA, SIS" to "SCHOOLGIRL PANTY DROPPER" and "gently caress."