Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

pre-op bebop posted:

https://twitter.com/Mikes_idea/status/1323309976346103809

A throwback to the simpler times where accusations of plagiarism destroyed your chances of becoming president, lol

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I know turmo will never end but its a little melancholy being here at what could be the 2nd to last official day or tropfmirmp

post all your fav torwpams

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

President Xi. My people. They yearn for freedom.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Cowpocalypse posted:

I want this election to be close and drag out slowly over the next couple of weeks for maximum content

I used to think that but I it seems like instead of content we are just gonna get right wing terror attacks.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the president has a scheduled tweet that will prove this statement false

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
do u remember the good times? the tan suit? the mustard? the twin towers? the back to the future franchise? the slavery? the essence of AMERICA?

who will make us great again? for the first time?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Apraxin posted:

had to physically visit our office for the first time in months today, here is my yardsign report from the surrounding affluent PA suburb:

- 100 dueling signs for the local state rep candidates
- about a dozen biden/haris signs, including a couple of the big fancy cloth ones
- one huge mansion so far back from the road that it was barely visible with like 10 trump flags hanging from the spiked fence blocking off its massive lawn
- one hand-made sign wooden stating 'TRAITOR TRUMP' that someone had hammered into their hedge
- one sign for a landscaping company called TRB TREE that i tried to parse as a political sign for like 5 seconds because this thread has made me so loving brokebrained lmao

i'm pegging eastern montgomery county at a roughly 3:1 ratio for Biden to Trump lawn signs.

I couldn't tell you what's going on past King of Prussia....there be dragons

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I know turmo will never end but its a little melancholy being here at what could be the 2nd to last official day or tropfmirmp

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cowpocalypse posted:

I want this election to be close and drag out slowly over the next couple of weeks for maximum content

that would just mean lots of chuds shooting people and blowing poo poo up

this will also happen if biden just wins outright tomorrow though so w/e

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Apraxin posted:

TRB TREE

this is the president

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

lol no way these people just sulk off quietly if trump loses. or if he wins for that matter.

also, it’s the loving tappan zee bridge.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1322594733894569984?s=20

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

thank you ms. meatman

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't have the tweet available but Twitter announced they're going to clamp down on anybody prominent callling the election results unless it's from multiple major news outlets and state election officials

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
remember when news came out like 48 hours before the 2016 election that the Clinton campaign canceled the fireworks show they had planned for election night

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Cowpocalypse posted:

Even a Biden landslide of 400+ EV is going to be seen as the equivalent of those claims that Iran's election had 110% of a district voting.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

dew worm posted:

lol no way these people just sulk off quietly if trump loses. or if he wins for that matter.

not anymore!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Whatever happens it's gonna suck so hard it owns.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

how about

no

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

huhn, the 3D puzzle version was more accurate than I thought

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol "friends"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's a good one

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

The Nastier Nate posted:

i'm pegging eastern montgomery county at a roughly 3:1 ratio for Biden to Trump lawn signs.

I couldn't tell you what's going on past King of Prussia....there be dragons

Plenty of Biden signs in West Chester (chester county)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323332899471413248?s=19

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

shovelbum posted:

I just want the federal agencies to function even semi correctly again lol

For who :laugh: loving libs lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
America America this is uuuuuuuu~

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

gettin that good steroid face bloat

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't believe how excited I am for the Jeb! campaign!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Hey chuds if you kill people I'll make fun of you forever.

Checkmate.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

dew worm posted:

Lol I was wondering what bridge this was

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

:justpost: the tweet

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1323057629317550081?s=19

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao this old chestnut? The day before Election Day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

repeating all the hits one last time