Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1323361830648090629

Hunter's laptop and Jeramiah Wright, strong closing arguments in this campaign.

lol jeremiah wright

there are people voting today who were 5 years old when "GOD drat AMERICA" graced the airwaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

big trump energy here

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Surely texas will save us

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Google Butt posted:

Can those votes actually make a difference in texas

Even though Trump is almost certainly going to win Texas, if Biden does somehow win it, it'll be very close, so yeah those votes will matter in that case

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

But a tent is a structure.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
so the chudge said that even *if* he ruled in their favor all he would've done is ban the drive thru sites tomorrow.

:owned:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1323362549690208259?s=21

Now Thats What I Call Trumpin!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

If Biden does somehow win Texas and the margin is less than like 80,000-90,000 votes I'm going to lose my mind laughing and that chudge will probably get death threats

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Harrow posted:

Even though Trump is almost certainly going to win Texas, if Biden does somehow win it, it'll be very close, so yeah those votes will matter in that case

if texas can flip the statehouse, it'll be really good for the future

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

:yeshaha:

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

hang this in the louvre imo

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
what a time to be alive

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the laches and standing issues were clear when this was filed, nothing has changed since then, and hanen could have disposed of this on the papers. i think he got excited about throwing out votes but SCOTX threw some cold water on him, and ultimately he sees which way the wind is blowing. since that batshit wisconsin kav opinion the general trend of the federal courts has been "we're not going to steal this one for you unless it's really close" and they're realizing it's not going to be that close.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what the

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1323361830648090629

Hunter's laptop and Jeramiah Wright, strong closing arguments in this campaign.

They have accepted that warnock is getting to a run off and are going to go hard on the racism and insane poo poo to drive the chud revote

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

time to crack open a cider

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Harrow posted:

there will, at minimum, be a December and a January TURP thread

and probably one after that even if he isn't president because like hell he's staying out of the news or keeping quiet lol

only if twitter bans trump once he loses the 'newsworthy' designation. otherwise he'll bitch and scream on twitter until he dies.

they could also expand their anti-qanon policies to include trump and his followers, seeing as they won't stop tweeting conspiracies and death threats

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

so did he tell those stories or what?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

Surely texas will save us
lmao yeah for sure that's what we're all saying

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress texas get me the gently caress out of here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that's my president

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:same:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Harrow posted:

plus texas statehouse is in play

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

nah texas is alright actually

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The cards are down for the coup they've always wanted and the chuds are blinking

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Tomorrow will be great. What time to meltdowns begin?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the laches and standing issues were clear when this was filed, nothing has changed since then, and hanen could have disposed of this on the papers. i think he got excited about throwing out votes but SCOTX threw some cold water on him, and ultimately he sees which way the wind is blowing. since that batshit wisconsin kav opinion the general trend of the federal courts has been "we're not going to steal this one for you unless it's really close" and they're realizing it's not going to be that close.

political judges often love symbolic gestures so it's possible he took the case to poo poo on them for being so stupid

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

actually realizing that i need to go vote tomorrow, despite the tremendous content he provides, i just hate trump so loving much. biden will do absolutely nothing to fix the rot of the country. but trump just sucks so loving bad. i hate everything

:same:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Omg why did it take until today to hear some raunchy jersey fights about non jovi.

I am absolutely certain trump stiffed non jovi at some point for a show at one of his Atlantic city shitholes

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

The cards are down for the coup they've always wanted and the chuds are blinking

yeah I gotta say this really wasn't what I was expecting

Everything is set up for the coup and they're just like "ehh, maybe next time"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1323363186188427264

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Tomorrow will be great. What time to meltdowns begin?

when NC is called for biden an hour after the polls close

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lady Gaga, bleeding badly from a facelift with tears in her eyes, said sir, mister president, please don't tell anyone any stories about my anti-fracking activism

I said NO!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
if trump goes to jail do they have to send secret service dudes in there with him? will he turn them into a prison gang? will he end up looking like marlon brando in apocalypse now?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

decorum wins !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I don't know what exactly has gone down since that embarrassingly sloppy opinion, but there does seem to have been a shift.