Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Crazy "terrorist" shooting in Vienna just now, one gunman attempted to explode themselves and police are on a manhunt for more active shooters. :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/LPDWien/status/1323353271390605313

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Video Nasty posted:

We own a .22 and normally go every few weeks to play with other ammo types and different pistols. Since we have a membership, rates are cheaper but we were also low enough on ammo that we would have wasted money on even getting a lane for 30m.

Gotcha, well if y’all are in or near Seattle I have a bit of ammo to spare and was probably gonna go to the range this weekend, picking up a new rifle today

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ADINSX posted:

Gotcha, well if y’all are in or near Seattle I have a bit of ammo to spare and was probably gonna go to the range this weekend, picking up a new rifle today
Seattle was a nice place when I got to visit.

I'm just outside of Chicago where this is happening now:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1323346990307172352

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Last night the big wet prez endorsed the fleet of trucks that tried to force the Biden bus off the road in Texas

Wonder what the plan was after they forced the bus off the road

I’m sure they planned to have a reasoned discussion of economic policy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
really not a fan of having to text friends to make sure they didn’t die

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

bump_fn posted:

really not a fan of having to text friends to make sure they didn’t die

maybe they should just use that facebook "i'm safe" feature until the ongoing disaster that is america finally resolves itself

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Cold on a Cob posted:

maybe they should just use that facebook "i'm safe" feature until the ongoing disaster that is america finally resolves itself

Ironic given that facebook is one of the biggest causes of the current situation

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

Seattle was a nice place when I got to visit.

I'm just outside of Chicago where this is happening now:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1323346990307172352

i hope that trump goes completely bankrupt after he's voted out, and that stupid tower gets bought out from under him and they tear off his name and put up a mexican person's name instead. Zapata Tower or something

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

spankmeister posted:

Ironic given that facebook is one of the biggest causes of the current situation

sorta :thejoke: but i couldn't figure out how to get it all the way there so i just half-assed it vOv

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Yeah I couldn't quite bring it home either

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush posted:

i hope that trump goes completely bankrupt after he's voted out, and that stupid tower gets bought out from under him and they tear off his name and put up a mexican person's name instead. Zapata Tower or something

trump will have a state funeral paid for with our taxes and all the living presidents will walk about how while he had disagreements everyone knew he really cared about america

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i hope they don't bother giving him a library, he doesn't read

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Broken Machine posted:

i hope they don't bother giving him a library, he doesn't read

Trump presidential bathroom wall.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump_fn posted:

trump will have a state funeral paid for with our taxes and all the living presidents will walk about how while he had disagreements everyone knew he really cared about america

He'll be enjoying a baseball game with Ellen in a couple of years.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

full of books with blank pages

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i just remembered from a long time ago when he had a press conference with piles and piles of folders that definitely contained documents with words on them that he read

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

every single time i open youtube on my phone i get an ad for it with a bunch of REAL DRIVERS* talking about how much they love the FREEDOM TO CHOOSE THEIR SCHEDULE** that prop 22 gives them

the only "ad" i've seen against it was a homemade sign wired to a freeway overpass, gently caress UBER NO ON 22

literally make political advertisements illegal

money in politics is the symptom. the real problem is the concentration of wealth in the first place

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

he's doing it again

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323430341512622080

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it would be so nice if twitter banned his account on january 21st

obviously they will not, but i can dream

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

it would be so nice if twitter banned his account on january 21st

obviously they will not, but i can dream

i wouldn't put it past them. it'll be his personal account then, and if he breaks the rules there's no mandate to save it as a matter of record. deplatforming him would be cathartic

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

A bit on the nose, perhaps

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
mcgrath is down 11 points still lol

great job The Democrats

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

graph posted:

mcgrath is down 11 points still lol

great job The Democrats

isn’t she the democrat who is voting for trump?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

isn’t she the democrat who is voting for trump?

I don't know if she is voting for trump but she's running on the meme of dems need to get more racist.

I don't think the dems want to win the state, and are just using it as a fundraising opportunity. She's brought in like 84 million so far.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I don't know if she is voting for trump but she's running on the meme of dems need to get more racist.

I don't think the dems want to win the state, and are just using it as a fundraising opportunity. She's brought in like 84 million so far.

she used some of that 84 million to run pro trump ads, lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILFddYxKOM

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
komm, süßer tod

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

here we goooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

there's still votes being cast???

I thought we were done and now in the forever hell. I cast mine... like, forever ago, I think?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Oh hell yeah

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s Tuesday night and the Don is still the prez

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

its still monday

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

its still monday

west coast best coast

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I am the future

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

it’s Tuesday night and the Don is still the prez

this is 100% accurate

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well it's finally here: in God's one true time zone, the big day has arrived.

That's right -- today is Dolph Lundgren's birthday!

Happy birthday, Dolph!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Are you guys ready?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I've got a lot of booze so hell fuckin yeah brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hosed up that i can’t drink myself until tomorrow just because it will probably kill me