Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:

[*] The Thunderdome is now "award-winning and critically acclaimed" according to WWE Commentary.

we love our thunderdome folks, many people are saying it's very good, it has gotten many awards yes it has, our lovely thunderdome, a perfect thunderdome for the wwe universe, the most award winning thunder dome, we love our thunderdome don't we WWE universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Is Lana’s contract up anytime soon? Sure seems like this is an intentional attempt to injury extend it on top of revenge for Miro

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:

[*] GDT Discussion here.
Randy Orton laid out Drew with an RKO, then the Fiend laughed to end the show.

And that Fiend's name? Vincent Kennedy McMahon

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tweak posted:

Is Lana’s contract up anytime soon? Sure seems like this is an intentional attempt to injury extend it on top of revenge for Miro

She signed for 5 years in 2019.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Tweak posted:

She signed a new five year contract roughly a year ago.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eat My Fuc posted:

And that Fiend's name? Vincent Kennedy McMahon

And now we know... the rest of the story!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Seeing Tucker squashed in under a minute while wearing his OLD gear with KNIGHT on it was way more depressing than Lana going thru her 7th table.

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
Keith Lee nearly died on that dive

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (C) defeated Mandy Rose and Dane Brooke to retain the Women's Tag Team Titles. Lana was watching at ringside but didn't get put through a table this week.

Oh wow really I'm sho...

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Nia Jax defeated Lana in a singles match, then put her through the announce table.

...oh ok then.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

my friends who don’t watch WWE have two questions every week-
1) is Asuka still the champ
2) is the poor woman married to AEW guy still going through a table every week

at least for now there’s a tiny bit of decent news for them? I guess?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Slapjack

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
You can tell it was a good Raw because the discussion thread went two pages and everyone stopped posting before the main event.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Huh, I always thought those were the dates of major title wins for him

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Ricochet defeated Tucker in less than a minute. Tucker got no entrance and is now wearing utterly generic black tights. Retribution showed up post-match and beat up both Tucker AND Ricochet.

https://twitter.com/kingricochet/status/1237885877923098631?lang=en

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
sounds like an absolute dogshit depressing show. must be monday

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah Raw was pretty boring. The triple threat was okay, but really only the parts where Keith Lee and Sheamus decided to wail on each other.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I guess I was a fool to expect a Hell in a Cell match with a definite winner to be the blow off to the feud and should have expected that Drew and Orton would continue their feud for the eight month or whatever.

EDIT: https://streamable.com/f29xfy

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 3, 2020

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

I guess I was a fool to expect a Hell in a Cell match with a definite winner to be the blow off to the feud and should have expected that Drew and Orton would continue their feud for the eight month or whatever.

Is this edited? Are you loving with me?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

ICR posted:

She signed for 5 years in 2019.

Vandar posted:

She signed a new five year contract roughly a year ago.

4 more years of going through the table it is

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:

• Ricochet defeated Tucker in less than a minute. Tucker got no entrance and is now wearing utterly generic black tights. Retribution showed up post-match and beat up both Tucker AND Ricochet.

Every detail of this was another nail in Tucker's coffin.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Out in the Thunderdome having the time of my life with a bunch of awards. They're all just out of frame looking very shiny.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Lid posted:

Ricochet defeated Tucker in less than a minute. Tucker got no entrance and is now wearing utterly generic black tights. Retribution showed up post-match and beat up both Tucker AND Ricochet.

https://twitter.com/kingricochet/status/1237885877923098631?lang=en

This sounds like something a hostage would say

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wow. you have to be quite a huge assy hole to say "everyone should be happy that I get to perform for you"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Oh my God, I only read the description and I either missed or they didn't mention the bit about the tongue :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Preview of the next Firefly Funhouse has been leaked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=360FUb_xh-I&t=61s

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqncAKO90o&t=262s

Miz can't even be assed to catch his partner.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
we are getting closer and closer to Alexa becoming The GirlFiend

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

Ah, so that's what happened to Drago's weird gummi tongue thing. Speaking of which, LU fans, what's Drago up to now?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

lol

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:
  • Drew McIntyre was interviewed backstage and said he wanted the Fiend to "wait in line"
  • On the Firefly Funhouse, Bray Wyatt said,"Oh poo poo."

It was fun reading the results and thinking these two segments were connected. As with all things WWE, it never pans out in any way that would actually be somewhat cool.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Boooo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

She stops appearing on the show and Bray explains she wrestles in Canada now for an indy you won't have heard of.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

KungFu Grip posted:

imagine working your entire career to get to a point of being a hot, recognizable solo act and struggling to come back from multiple injuries

to be doing weird tongue fetish stuff as a juggalo's sidekick.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

KungFu Grip posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/HealthyUnsungCuscus.mp4

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

She stops appearing on the show and Bray explains she wrestles in Canada now for an indy you won't have heard of.

People have heard of Impact :colbert:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I don't know who that dude with the tattoo is but I bet he's in a good place and being pushed at the top of the card.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

People have heard of Impact :colbert:

[citation needed]

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like the GirlFiend!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 11/2:
  • WWE Champion Randy Orton opened the show to say he was better than anyone and it didn't matter who his opponent was. Alexa Bliss came out and showed a glove that said "pain", and Drew McIntyre appeared and Claymore Kicked Orton.

The results are starting to read more and more like a fever dream. Like, I have so many questions from this segment alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Yesterday was the two year anniversary of Crown Jewel. The final straw that got me to stop watching WWE even though I'd been a lifelong fan since 1991.