Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Eric still hasn't responded as to whether or not he'll wrestle the gator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

What's this about armed Trump crazies in Detroit assaulting a ballot counting place?

Trump crazies in Detroit tried to force their way into a ballot counting place. Cops held them off. It's not sure what they were even trying since if they stopped the count, Biden already was in the lead.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Georgia will not be done counting their ballots today by the way. I am disappointed, but there are a lot of ballots to count still, and Biden might still win this state.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

What's this about armed Trump crazies in Detroit assaulting a ballot counting place?

Brooks Brothers 2020

They couldn't get in as far as I know. Now some lady is whining about it on Fox because they were prevented from looking in with binoculars... bitch they're protecting the workers safety and privacy from a horde of feral hogs.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1324106050333597697?s=20

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

vaginite posted:

Yeah according to CNN Trump's campaign is saying nevermind on the recount but who knows if that'll hold. With a 20k margin I'm not that worried about them doing it.

plus another 300m if that Deutsche bank thing is true, they're gonna pull all of his debt if he loses.

I wish he had the self-awareness to Bud Dwyer himself. :chloe:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Sasha Baron Cohen said that Borat 2 would probably end one politicians career and it turned out he was talking about Rudy G

BUUUT instead he’s now being paid to talk on a major news network on one of the highest news viewership days in the history of the country because SBC forgot that Republicans absolutely don’t count own-goals if they don’t feel like it

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Argyle posted:

I was a bit surprised that Oakland county went blue. Very progressive for a county with not one but TWO Brooks Brothers locations
I would have been, too, but I'd just read this (paywalled): https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/30/us/politics/oakland-county-michigan-democrats.html

Twelve years ago Oakland was solidly red, and now it's solidly blue. One major factor: courting a lot of tech talent for their "Automation Alley," attracting workers who were young and leaned Dem.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ah, that happens every Wednesday.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bronze Fonz posted:

Brooks Brothers 2020

They couldn't get in as far as I know. Now some lady is whining about it on Fox because they were prevented from looking in with binoculars... bitch they're protecting the workers safety and privacy from a horde of feral hogs.

How many hogs would you say there were? Trying to decide whether or not this situation warrants an AR15 or not.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I said come in! posted:

Georgia will not be done counting their ballots today by the way. I am disappointed, but there are a lot of ballots to count still, and Biden might still win this state.

If this is the case we're done for the day right? No other state will finish today.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

AHH F/UGH posted:

Notable huge piece of poo poo Alek Skarlatos, one of the two SUPER PATRIOT SOLDIER guys who stopped the train attack in Paris two years ago, got his rear end handed to him by Peter Defazio, one of the like 25 people in Congress who legit deserves a seat.

gently caress that one had me nervous. Never underestimate the south valley's capacity to ruin anything good

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol the posts are coming from INSIDE THE DONALD!!!

I made this post there and the idiots are actually up voting it

https://thedonald.win/p/11PpBBRvlw/

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

I said come in! posted:

If Georgia flips blue my Trumper parents might disown me and my siblings lmao

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Lol @ Trump thinking that Fox News actually decides the result of the election

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:yosnice:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

pro starcraft loser posted:

If this is the case we're done for the day right? No other state will finish today.

Arizona is updating at 9pm eastern.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I said come in! posted:

Biden's down 66k with 4% of the vote to go. I'd love it for him to win this piece of poo poo, Stone Mountain rear end having state, but are the numbers there?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

How many hogs would you say there were? Trying to decide whether or not this situation warrants an AR15 or not.

1-2 machine gun turrets worth, I'd say.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

deleted because.. decorum????

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

The what now?

The conceptual chin I meant. The place where a chin would be on a human

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324108200141082624?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324108206801563650?s=19

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
what is this feeling I'm feeling?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just noticed Alaska has not been called yet and they have not finished counting their ballots, because?????????? what the gently caress are they doing over there? They have only counted 165,080 votes, but its clear Trump won that state.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Walrus posted:

The French call it "a penis"

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.

lol

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

here we go

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I hope they make jared eat bugs in the yard

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

(frantically flipping through the constitution) can the president really claim states over twitter????

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CLAIMED? what is he even talking about? I get it, he is just trying to cause chaos.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Nutted but the 15 year old russian is still suckin'

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lol he's "claiming" michigan now? Neat tactic.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Walrus posted:

The tightness in my chest that's been there since last night is gone.

It might be hope, but more likely I am dead and all the news is just my brain trying to ease the transition as it loses oxygen.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

haha. wow the lols continue

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I'm finding it hard to hold back to go onto every possible Chuddy site and spam "Triggered? Need a safe space?" and pictures of a "Conservative tears" mug poo poo like that. Can this thing wrap up so I can get to 4 years of dunking on fascists?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Hirayuki posted:

Twelve years ago Oakland was solidly red, and now it's solidly blue. One major factor: courting a lot of tech talent for their "Automation Alley," attracting workers who were young and leaned Dem.

sounds like voter fraud to me. things dont just change like that!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I said come in! posted:

I just noticed Alaska has not been called yet and they have not finished counting their ballots, because?????????? what the gently caress are they doing over there? They have only counted 165,080 votes, but its clear Trump won that state.

Polar bears are bad at counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

every lost mail in ballot is a Trump ballot, therefore I win forever! bye-bye!