Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
well if i can't have four more years, i can at least have four more beers

maybe more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

This is a major problem to be sure. We need some level of reactive force, I'd argue. But they need to be the ones with the smaller budget, not the social workers and therapists.

cops mostly just drive around intimidating people, and occasionally they react to a crime after the fact, to solve it (lol sometimes), or get called in when some psycho is shooting up seaworld or whatever

so lets stop that intimidation poo poo. Fire all current cops and ban them from ever being cops again (and arrest at least 88% of them) and get rid of the fancy troop suits and boys in blue elite operator thin blue line brotherhood cop club punisher skull garbage, and have future "cops" be the equivalent of detectives and social workers. No patrolling and harassing people, just responding after the fact in order to help figure things out and maybe take some people to the local rehabilitation center (current style jails have been abolished :hellyeah:). Community watch type groups and security guards can keep an everyday eye on things if they need to i guess (gotta work out a way to keep such groups from being overrun with racist whiteys though lol). Do we really need meathead soldier cops to deal with shoplifters or whatever? Then I guess there could be some kind of separate reaction force for those seaworld shooters, that isn't connected to the detectives and social workers at all. Maybe have it be part of the national guard or something (gotta make sure the troops are also not nazis lol)...i dunno. But there's gotta be a better way than our current approach of having nazi death squads everywhere.

maybe my crystals will give me some better ideas

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Brazzers getting out of control with the deep fakes

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Zisky posted:

I though we already established that covid was over?

yup, 11/4 came and went. we were too busy watching the election to notice c'est la vie

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

lol i love @realguldukat

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Rah! posted:

cops mostly just drive around intimidating people, and occasionally they react to a crime after the fact, to solve it (lol sometimes), or get called in when some psycho is shooting up seaworld or whatever

so lets stop that intimidation poo poo. Fire all current cops and ban them from ever being cops again (and arrest at least 88% of them) and get rid of the fancy troop suits and boys in blue elite operator thin blue line brotherhood cop club punisher skull garbage, and have future "cops" be the equivalent of detectives and social workers. No patrolling and harassing people, just responding after the fact in order to help figure things out and maybe take some people to the local rehabilitation center (current style jails have been abolished :hellyeah:). Community watch type groups and security guards can keep an everyday eye on things if they need to i guess (gotta work out a way to keep such groups from being overrun with racist whiteys though lol). Do we really need meathead soldier cops to deal with shoplifters or whatever? Then I guess there could be some kind of separate reaction force for those seaworld shooters, that isn't connected to the detectives and social workers at all. Maybe have it be part of the national guard or something (gotta make sure the troops are also not nazis lol)...i dunno. But there's gotta be a better way than our current approach of having nazi death squads everywhere.

seems easy

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Grimoire posted:

99% of the operations cops undertake that are actually necessary would be better accomplished by social workers who just so happen to have a gun in the glovebox, just in case.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Rah! posted:

Let's replace cops with those stupid airport robots so I can push them over after a night out drinking and have a laugh without getting shot

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rah! posted:

please, mr. prednisent, sir,,,

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

seems easy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1324811512003891202

JUDGE SAVAGE

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/MLBRandomStats/status/1324814974766690304

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

would

also want the shirt

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

got some badass whips here

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1324815207173038080

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1324768231735746561?s=20
lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

resident posted:

Let's replace cops with those stupid airport robots so I can push them over after a night out drinking and have a laugh without getting shot

yeah thats better

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I know that austerity is bad and would make things worse, but if Biden really does address the debt and pays it all back, then at least we won't have to talk about it again for awhile.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

when the zuck industries robocop shows up just tell it that its laser is showing and it will glitch out lmao or u could distract it with a goat if ur cruel

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

cool diablo2 cosplay

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/FranceRsistanc1/status/1324772819939581954?s=20

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Pie Jesu Domine

*TRUMP*

dona eis requiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgYEuJ5u1K0

Durf has issued a correction as of 21:54 on Nov 6, 2020

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jazerus posted:

please, mr. prednisent, sir,,,

no more presidnets no more cops

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I know that austerity is bad and would make things worse, but if Biden really does address the debt and pays it all back, then at least we won't have to talk about it again for awhile.

You fool. You idiot

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Is the U for Ukraine?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gregday posted:

we are at 90,000 now at 3:30. we are absolutely topping that record today, and texas in particular is about to cross 1 million.

clearly the coronavirus task force was tasked with spreading the virus & as such, their work is done :twisted:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lol yeah bidens gonna pay back 21 trillion or whatever lmao

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Rah! posted:

when the zuck industries robocop shows up just tell it that its laser is showing and it will glitch out lmao or u could distract it with a goat if ur cruel

"I would like to buy some ad space on your LCD screen, mr robo officer" should get you out of even the most heinous offense

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Is the U for Ukraine?

it's a horseshoe, a famous thing boxers totally did back in the day to cheat in a way that would absolutely loving shatter your hand

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
https://twitter.com/LivPosting/status/1324815505597755393

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Rah! posted:

no more presidnets no more cops

nah I want more presidents, gimme like 100 of those guys. I love those goofs

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
mister president... you still have two months left... LOCK HER UP

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

resident posted:

"I would like to buy some ad space on your LCD screen, mr robo officer" should get you out of even the most heinous offense

lol :911:

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
https://twitter.com/dprk_news/status/1316911957983756292?s=21

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:dudsmile:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

nah I want more presidents, gimme like 100 of those guys. I love those goofs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Gripweed posted:

lol