Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

Plinkey posted:

i only caught like half of it, but it seems to be a desion to keep the late arriving ballots segregated so that they have the opportunity to rule later

I thought Shapiro was already doing that?

EDIT: The fix is in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

baw posted:

what do i do about my native american trump supporting aunt

i really want to help but goddamn she is gone

she has never gotten a single response or reaction. she just types this poo poo several times a day

She's fuckin' delusional, Trubhas's support base is like 40% of America, everyone else loving hates the guy.

You have to live a life where you have very little input outside of a small bubble to think that everyone loves our prez.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^

The SoS basically short circuited their plan, which was to get a shitload of votes that were already counted thrown out or removed this way

No loving idea why they're getting this decision now when it's too late to be useful.

Because SCOTUS isn't trying to steal the Election for Trump. SCOTUS is trying to give cover for Republicans to "support" the President while also distancing themselves from the situation.

Basically Republicans can point to SCOTUS and say, "look, they are doing something" even though they aren't really doing anything.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Where's the Biden victory speech?

according to CNN's Biden people, they're delaying it hoping someone will actually call the election

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Trump thinks the right wing Justices are his friends, but he has no leverage on them. they owe him nothing and they don't want to deal with the public opinion shitstorm that will ensue if they break his way. they are going to ratfuck him and it will be very funny.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1324879336026103808

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

no matter what, I shall continue to think of Trump as Captain Moroni

https://twitter.com/sltrib/status/1321848812881747969

Captain Moroni is the most overhyped character in the Book of Mormon. The story of Helaman convincing the children of pacifists to go to war is way funnier, and Nephi is the all time great for decapitating a king with his own sword and then putting on his clothes to sneak around, Agent 47 style.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Anime Store Adventure posted:

guess what me and a fellow goon “enjoyed” tonight

now we’re gonna watch wwe smackdown

needs more fiber

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

Trump thinks the right wing Justices are his friends, but he has no leverage on them. they owe him nothing and they don't want to deal with the public opinion shitstorm that will ensue if they break his way. they are going to ratfuck him and it will be very funny.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Reality Protester posted:

lmao scotus is doing it

if in my lifetime i see the scotus decide 2 presidential elections i will burn something

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hub Dirt posted:

I thought Shapiro was already doing that?

EDIT: The fix is in!

yes, but apparently a few counties didn't officially respond

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1324879903670480897?s=19

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

gently caress off pod save America

leave john fetterman alone

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

baw posted:

what do i do about my native american trump supporting aunt

i really want to help but goddamn she is gone

she has never gotten a single response or reaction. she just types this poo poo several times a day

"should be the right of each american citizen to call for a revote"

creed_thoughts.docx

Apr 7, 2003

Good meat. Nice bokeh. 100%, friend.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

helta posted:

how can schnorkles be so wrong every time

He has seemed incredibly smug about his performance in most of his recent posts??

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Fetterman 2024

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I keep buying different brands of taco seasoning and it all just keeps smelling like dead rotting bodies

Apr 7, 2003

19 o'clock posted:

"should be the right of each american citizen to call for a revote"

creed_thoughts.docx

My Origin username is 'xXxCreedFan420xXx' and when people ask what's wrong with me I say "creed and weed are all I need. Arms wide open!"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TwoStepBoog posted:

according to CNN's Biden people, they're delaying it hoping someone will actually call the election

Oh so like 4 days from now?

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

TwoStepBoog posted:

tweeting "call it" at jake tapper until he agrees to do so

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Reality Protester posted:

lmao scotus is doing it

they aint doing jack poo poo, if they wanted to gently caress around they would have let the ballots get mixed and thrown everything out but PA pre-empted them

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

Fetterman 2024

Apr 7, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

I keep buying different brands of taco seasoning and it all just keeps smelling like dead rotting bodies

grats on rona

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

would

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

mdemone posted:

Fetterman 2024

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1324879336026103808

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I always drink corona with tacos I'm an adult

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

this one is the best

https://www.savoryspiceshop.com/spices/taco-seasoning

Apr 7, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

Dude is incapable of looking at life outside of transactionality

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Legit lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol if trump blocks late mail in ballots and they count all the provisionals, which will scew the same way as provisionals

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

just make your own with cumin and paprika and chili powder and garlic powder and salt and poo poo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

I always drink corona with tacos I'm an adult

you should get some bohemia

Apr 7, 2003

The past three weekends have been utter rainy poo poo here, it's gonna be 67 F and sunny tomorrow and Sunday and I am going to ride my rear end off. Can't wait.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'll try this thank you

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

alright smart dudes, whats the difference between donairs and gyros?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/trtworld/status/1324852884073308160

(in Turkish state television voice) "Latinx"